It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

love.wonderful@yahoo.com & godgrace861@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:10 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/godgrace861

Age & Gender: 69 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 1" (185 cm)

Profile: HONEST LION LOOK FOR HONEST LIONESS :mrgreen:

About Me
I am a mature man,who wants to enjoy life and have great moments. I consider myself as intelligent and interesting, I like to have new challenges and new adventures.I am loving and caring, I like to give happiness to the persons I love by using all my qualities; and to enjoy of all the great things that life has.

Subject: hi
How are you doing ??? I hope all is well with you...l read your profile and attracted me a lot and must say I'm interested in getting to get to know you much better...if you don,t mind me asking you have you found Mr. right ??l would like to correspond with you to know more about each other maybe we would have a lot of things in common if you wont mind.i would like you to give me your email address or add me on (love.wonderful@yahoo.com or godgrace861@gmail.com)I really look forward to hear from you soon.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

love.wonderful@yahoo.com & godgrace861@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby spanky » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:48 am

Chemistry.com
Username: Allforlove83571
Relationship status: Widowed
Income: $50,000-$100,000
54/Wilmington, DE
Seeking women: 44-64

Tagline: "I am a very hard working, driven person who..."

In his own words:

"I am a very hard working, driven person who puts 100% into everything I do. I love what I do and can't wait for what life has to offer both personally and professionally in the future. Although I am very independent, there are a billion things that are simply way more enjoyable when shared with someone else..I am extremely energetic and outgoing and truly enjoy anything outdoors. I play volleyball in the summer, jog on the beach, and swim (not well) any chance I get. I adore the water, pool and everything that comes with it. I workout about 5 days a week because I think it’s great not only for a healthy physical appearance, but it also gives me time to clear my head. I tend to be pretty sarcastic, blunt and a little feisty. I'm pretty laid back and enjoy having a good time. I love music especially live at smaller venues.I'm looking for someone to share laughs, eat great meals, go to shows with, adventure to the unknown and just simply kick back on the couch with. Someone to learn from and share experiences with. Specifically a man who is driven and focused but is equally down to have some fun. Someone who loves to travel, explore new places and lay in the sand with. We only live once and spend much of our days in serious mode, but life is too short not to live and laugh at every opportunity. Most importantly someone who is willing to live life to the fullest, loves a little sarcasm, is looking for their forever best friend and has a serious love for music. I am over dating just to date. Meeting new people is great and I have had amazing times, but I'm looking for more now. Can't wait to meet you!Send IM chat if interested."

------------------------------------

54 | Wilmington, Delaware

Hi how are you doing? My name is Frank and am new to this online dating service..Actually am giving it a try first time lol...I was running through a search and you caught me with your great smile and i would love to get to know more about you...I don't have much on my profile and also a profile picture.First time so i prefere not to put one.And am sorry about that.Guess i did not bother you with the wink...This is my private email address Frankl297 at yahoo dot com (Frankl297@yahoo.com) send me an email and tell me something more about you and i will do same and am going to add pictures of myself so that you know who you are talking to as a reply to you. My number is 312-547-1751 you can text me any time. Have a wonderful evening and i hope to hear from you soon.It will be fun getting to know you better.
Frank Lewis
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:52 pm

chrisjdavidson8@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993719785 Chris D
64, Nashua, NH

you have such a beautiful smile that reaches to the inner most place of the heart, it will be my honor to get to know you better. here is my email address, please write me more about you : chrisjdavidson8@yahoo.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:04 pm

FMF

Alex_hunting

I am looking for my queen

Age & Gender: 59 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: A Extra Few Pounds
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Gray Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

About Me
If you look at me, you will think that I'm happy because even my eyes are always smiling. I'm a person who can make you smile even if you feel bad. But how can you feel completely happy if you don't have the most important thing in the world - love. I'm full of tenderness and warmth and I'm ready to share all the good in me with you. I'm a very kind and understanding person who will support you in every situation no matter how difficult it is. I'm quite a resolute person. I'm always trying to be organized because people who can manage their time will have time for everything, especially for their beloved persons.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fabian.lucasvictor@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 pm

MDF / fabian40
Fabian Victor
53 year old, man from Ohio, United States

About Me and My Life
I am an independent person who loves to work and planning, and would like to see a beautiful woman who will forever remain my life partner and getting older together.I do not smoke, but at some point to social drink.I have been married before, but now I am a widower. and i believe that distance can never and will never be an obstacle to me when it comes to true love.

Message from fabian40
Date: 18, Jul 15:49:46

How are you doing today? I hope everything is fine with you? let me tell you more about myself and what I am looking for in a woman. I came into this site and came across your profile. I looked into your profile, then I had to write back. But inside my heart, I had to make this confession saying "I wonder if an Angel like you still exist on this earth" because when I saw your picture in your profile I was mad at your beauty , thereby developing interest in you. Words will not be enough to explain how much beauty I found in you, but for the way I can explain it, I will tell you that your beauty is enough to make any man go mad, and must stop at nothing to make sure he gets and hold on to you which I have come for.
I will want you for a good, caring, communicative, Committed Friendship and Intimate relationship, Marriage and others as it will be OKay for you also. You have a very nice profile picture, Your beauty and sweetness captured my heart, They say, 'A picture is worth a thousand words' but when I saw yours, I was speechless...I would really love to know more about you...I wouldn't mind knowing more about you although I not always online on here, lets chat on yahoo messenger and get to know ourselvesmore better.....Mind you, it doesn't really mean if you're far away (anything could work out for honesty, because distance is not a barrier in any serious relationship), you can send me messages with my e-mail ( fabian.lucasvictor@yahoo.com ).
But until then, have a cheerful week ahead of you! Thanks for reading from me and I promise to write more if you permit me! fabian

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:12 am

skype- nelson.morgan2221

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7290963828 Nelson M

Hi. How are you?. My name is Nelson, from the United States. I like your profile and I'm interested in you for serious relationship. you have Skype, so we can talk and see each other?. My Skype is - nelson.morgan2221

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:48 pm

=> IP: 62.152.39.176
ISP: Filanco, ltd.
Organization: Host-telecom-net

proxy. means, not real.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eric Morgan, ericmorgan371@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:44 pm

matchdoctor
eric1957
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 60
Los Angeles, California, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
know you have a lot of profiles to choose from on this site so to start, I want to say thanks for checking out mine! I am a kind, caring, warm, considerate and intelligent man who is fun and enjoys life to the fullest. I consider myself classy and treat women with respect and believe doing whatever it takes to make her smile. I am well off and appreciate everything I have been given but would like to find someone special to share my success with. Besides my career, my greatest accomplishment is having raised two fantastic children with a great “ex”. Yes ladies, getting along with the “ex” what a novel idea but it really works great for the kids. I guess I would consider myself a family man with some old fashioned belief’s such as treating a woman like a lady, bringing her flowers, opening car doors, letting the lady sit first at dinner. These are the small but important values I have learned during my life and have found that they can make or break a relationship.
I like to read, watch movies during rainy or snowy days, curl up on the sofa and just cuddle and have a conversation about whatever topics arise. In my free time, I like to play hard whether it’s going boating on the water, playing a round of golf, touch football, or just going away for a long weekend. I love to travel and enjoy the islands in the winter with the beautiful blue/white water and sitting in the sun while enjoying frozen drinks on the beach. Putting my arm around the woman of my dream’s shoulder while we watch the sunset makes the picture complete. I enjoy dressing to the nines to go out for some fine dining or just throwing on a pair of jeans and grabbing a burger. Nothing is ever complicated with me! I have a super group of friends that go back to my school days and we enjoy reminiscing over old times and talking about new things going on in our lives. I like meeting new people, watching sports and learning as much as I can each and every day. This world is a big book and I want to read a

I saw your profile online and it was nice. You sound like you have a great sense of humor.Nice profile there..I enjoyed reading it though it was brief..
I like your photo. Nice smile - looks like you're having fun.
Sounds like you're trying to go through a big change. Any plans?My personal email is ericmorgan371@yahoo.com..I usually don't get on here often so i will be glad if we can continue via email if u wouldn't mind..
Feel free to write back any time. I love it when I've got mail..I hope you re having a wonderful weekend..
Talk soon
Eric

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dperdison@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Oasis
lifeforeal900
Male 54 - United States

Nice meeting you I'm DericK..
I have been online all day waiting for you but it seems you are very busy..You can email me on my private address and I will reply you when am back..
dperdison@gmail.com..Thank you..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby spanky » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:56 am

Tossed off Chemistry, of course, again. Name is John Cooper

52 | Fairfax, Virginia

Hello gorgeous how are you doing..?I hope you are kicking..Anyway am John and it's my pleasure to meet you..Well i was just browsing through profiles on here and i came across Yours and Honestly speaking you caught my eyes and got my interest so i decided to give it a shot by saying hi to you and i hope you don't really mind..Besides i will be very much grateful and happy if you give me the chance and opportunity for us to open up with a communication,by getting to know more about each other.Well you can email me on johncooper4040@yahoo.com...Or do you text then my number is 571-406-4726,.I guess this is OK for now and i will be looking forward to hear from you soon or receive a reply from you..Thanks..Anyway the ball is in your court now..Thanks...John

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 pm

robertcohen59@yahoo.com , robertcohen59@gmail.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7291945074 Robert C

Thanks,how are you? Where are you from? I'm from Hollywood,Florida USA
nice meeting you how long have you been on tagged?
Are you single and have kids? I've been divorced for about 9yrs now and have 3 kids,2 girls 1 boy.
I am a Real Estate Developer and an Investor as well
Yes they are grown up and live away from home
You seem like a nice person,I will love to get to know you What do you do for a living?
are you on skype or yahoo messenger?
robertcohen59@yahoo.com and robertcohen59@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Johnson, raymondjohnson1995@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:10 pm

waplog
raymondjohnson1995
Male , 53 , Divorced
Name Surname: johnson
Lives in United States, VIRGINIA
Am a good looking man,honest, loving and caring.I live with my 9 years old daughter, I love her soo much. I like to cook and play soccer a lot at my leisure

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roger Allen, rogerallen168@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/rogerallen

Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man

About Me
Am Mr Roger Allen, From United State, Am an Engineer working in manchant Cargo ship,

Subject: Seeking for your love
Hello beautiful lady

How are you doing today hope you are good.
Am Louis smith, am here to look for nice
lady for date. please contact me here with
this email address for chatting or skype, Id
roger.allen168, ok so we
can know our self more better,
Messenger ID rogerallen168@yahoo.com

Thanks Roger Allen

SKYPE - roger.allen168
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Smith, d_xx2man@outlook.com

Postby spanky » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Faceless male on profile
Chemistry.com
Username: Marksmith1
Relationship status: Widowed
Income: $150,000-$200,000
61/Sudley Springs, VA
Seeking women: 51-71

Tagline: Nothing written

In his own words: Nothing written

------------------------------------

61 | Sudley Springs, Virginia

Hello how are you doing? I am Mark Smith..... I am new to this intenet staff I am looking for a for a friend..... Honest friend if possible something great in futuer... I would be happy if you can mail me direct to my personal email box I will mail you back there tell you more about myself send you my picture.....

d_xx2man@outlook.com

Email sent to get pictures.

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Smith, d_xx2man@outlook.com

Postby spanky » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:38 am

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014

Thanks you for the mail you send to me I'd take just a quick second to send you some information about myself that we haven't discussed...Am Mark Smith,  62 yr old widow ...been a widow for the past 5 yrs.. l had a happy marriage for 15yrs with a great Daughter by name Mary Who is 10 years now....Am the only son to my late parents..its kinda lonely though...but  l stayed with  my daughter, My  wife had Cancer in the heart when Mary she was 5 Years old,  but She is  10 Years old for now and l also do have certain things that keeps me busy....as well as my family in the midst gives me much time to get along with as well as  my friends...I have a good job....which comes in the aspect of dealing with Gold Bullion's.....Well  l did inherited this Business from my Late father, Its was my Aim to become a Bank Manager But everything change when my Parent died, Well l have Never regret of doing this Business.I love what i do...it does has flexible schedules which gives me the opportunity for me to tour around the world...My friends do tell me i have a great sense of humor which i do accept the fact...i love to laugh,am intelligent..attentive type independent...affectionate....my buddies will describe my personality as ...Am the Generous type...very honest...love life,trustworthy,hardworking,kind,funny,attractive.romantic..When it comes to fun...i enjoy being at the beach,Fishing,Swimming, reading, shopping, making new friends,going to parties,sports.watching television and traveling.Well My Favorite Foods is Italian Foods,Mexican Foods,Chines Foods,American Foods,And Sea Foods..Actually i was born in Australia...raised partially there moved to the UK and then moved to Germany to stay with dad and mom  i like it out there in Albany much much fun...been in taxes for the past 5 yrs....i miss my home town though....will plan on taking a trip out there for sometime probably not now though....Sad to say my dad passed away yrs back it was a hectic one cos my dad meant alot to me....When my cast my mind back,i get the feeling that the whole incident happened yesterday....Thank God he was able to carry me through all this while....well this is what i can  tell for now..... l Include here with the pics of  me and My  daughter, Can you also tell me More about  Your self  as well, Hope to hear from you soon.
Smith..............

Return to “White Males”