It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Harriet Allen; <harrietallen43@yahoo.co.uk>

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

faith11yousif@live.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:52 am

SK / duale231
woman, 26 years old
Senegal
single

hello dear,
My name is Faith saw your profile and Became interested in you, I believe that good friend is a gift from God, please write me at my e-mail address faith11yousif@live.com not on the site j 'have an important issue to discuss with you please I need your help even your photo, send me your contact email address so I can contact you.

faith11yousif@live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarafina Mabiza; <sarafinamabiza32@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:43 pm

My Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London into his account here in London. Presently, I am in London for an investment projects with the help of my new partner/husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds but you later turn your back on me due to lack of faith and trust.

As a matter of your efforts made towards me earlier which i happily appreciated.You have to contact Rev Father Anthony Stephen of St Paul Catholic Church, he came back to Senegal last week from London because he traveled with me, his phone number is (+221781600056). He will send you the total of $350,000.00 Cheque which i sign for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with Rev Father Anthony Stephen and instruct him where to send the cheque to you.

Find below his contact information.
Name: Rev Father Anthony Stephen
E-mail: revanthonysteven@yahoo.com
Phone: (+221781600056)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at the camp. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, do not forget to extend my greetings to your family, i really missed them, i hope i could come to your country and be with you and your family but i found out it is never the will of God, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Father Anthony Stephen immediately, for him to send the cheque to you without any delay.

So get in touch with him with proper confirmation of your

Full name:
Address:
Sex:
Cell Phone:
Date of Birth:

And he will send the Bank cheque to you without delay.
Finally, my sincere advice to you as a Christian is that you should endeavor
to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you receive the check and cash your money.
Yours sister
Miss Sarafina Mabiza
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lisalovewilson12@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:25 pm

fluentfuture /
Username: liss
Speaks: English
Learning: French
Relationship status: Single
City: Ekaterinburg

Hobbies & interests:
I'm single,i like music;like football;like tennis;anyhow I enjoy sports;)
if you have the same interests, we can share together

Hello How are you? my name, Lisa, a beautiful young girl and would like
to establish a serious relationship an e-mail me (lisalovewilson12@gmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lisalovewilson12@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:29 pm

VK / Lisa Wilson

Hello How are you? my name is Lisa Wilson a beautiful young girl I want to establish
a serious relationship with you email me at (lisalovewilson12@gmail.com) Have a
wonderful day, and please contact me direct to my email address if you are intresting,
or you send me your email here,
thanks Lisa

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jessicaduale@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Badoo
Beautyjess 26, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,
added: 2013-06-15
He wants to meet new people

Hobbies:
Culture iPhone 4S HIM Estudante Universitário Jogging Evidence Volleyball Creed Perfume

Hello dear, I registered on this site dating recently, I saw your profile and decide that you are my friend. I want you to contact me with my email id is not (jessicaduale@yahoo.com). on the spot, because I did not have enough time here, I will send you my picture and learn more about each other. Waiting to hear from you with love, Jessica

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jessicaduale@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:15 pm

fropper/
jessybless
25, Female, alabama city, USA

About me : I am a humble young girl that always like to respect and expect to be respected in return.

Interest & Hobbies : I like singing, dancing, reading and cooking.

Favorite Music & Artists : I like inspirational music, cool blues and ministration worship.

Hello dear, I registered in this dating site recently, I saw your profile and decide to have you as
my friend. I want you to contact me with my email ID (jessicaduale@hotmail.com) not in the site,
I am waiting to hear from you with love,
Jessica

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jessicaduale@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:24 pm

slideshare/
Jessy Love

Please dear can you contact me on my email id jessicaduale@yahoo.com,
i have something private to discuss with you. Thank,
i will be happy to meet you in my email. Jessica

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

harrietallen32@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:07 pm

Fotolog/ Harri33
male - 05/04
Statesville, North Carolina, United States

I am a wonderful girl loving and caring humble and respectful with lots of
love to share i wish to find a very lovely man to take very good care of me

Hi nice to meet you, my name is harriet i just view your profile today it will be very good if we can been friends and and each known other better than this remember the distance or color doesn't matter in a friendship just contact me in my email address (harrietallen32@yahoo.com) for more details about me, thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

harrietallen32@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:13 pm

sociimates/ harrit
Bachelor of education ,this coming June im going to third year college . I like distance
relationship because its mean that you are trusted with each other ,no matter what happen .

Real name harrit
Gender Female
Age 06 Jan
Status Single

(harrietallen32@yahoo.com)
Hello dear; How is everything with you? I picked interest in you after going through your profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very important to disclose to you but I found it difficult to express myself here since it's a public site.
Please i will appreciate if you will reply to me through my private e-mail via: (harrietallen32@yahoo.com)
So we can get to know each other more better and i well give you my pictures and more details about me OK.

Yours Friend
Harriet

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

harrietallen32@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:24 pm

hi5/ Harri T

Hi nice to meet you, my name is harrie i just view your profile today it will be very good if we can been
friends and and each known other better than this remember the distance or color doesn't matter in a
friendship just contact me in my email address (harrietallen32@yahoo.com) for more details about me,
thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

AISHA, aishaharuni@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 am

the same scammer already here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p391759" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: France

flirty9
Flirttothemax
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

About Me
my name is miss aisha , please contact me here ( aishaharuni@hotmail.com )

Hi Dear, How are you doing my name is Aisha am 27 years old single never married i contacted you to be friend with you looking for a serious relationship if you don,t mind i will drop you my private email id here [ aishaharuni@hotmail.com ]so that we can know more each other well for better i will wait for your reply bye
Image Image Image
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod edit: These pics are all profile pics of this scam profile (added for clarification).

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Faith Dokie - joyjohn32@ymail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:27 am

From Sunday in WD

joy2012
- 24 y/o female (1987 June 11)
- from New York, New York, USA
- English,
- seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o
Faith Dokie <joyjohn32@ymail.com> wrote:

Hello my dear,
please contact me true my email adderss: johnfaith220@yahoo.com dont send it to the site,i am waiting you to my mail address ok,
from Faith.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

thersa_duale@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:17 pm

FF

Username:Thesy
[Level 1 - Basic] [Aries]

Average Rating:10.00 (1 votes)
Votes Score:0
In relationship with:Single
Basic Information
Height: 5' 7" - 170cm

Weight: 108 lbs - 49 kg
Body Type: Normal

Looking for: Dates:Something serious:Marriage
Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black
Smoking: No

Drinking: Only in company
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Extra Information
About me: looking for honest partner, then i feel to drop this few lines. to see if you might be interested in establishing a good relationship with me, I'm a lovely lady, very romantic,
Looking for: looking for honest partner, then i feel to drop this few lines. to see if you might be interested in establishing a good relationship with me, I'm a lovely lady, very romantic,
Interests: Sport, Music, Nature, Adventures

Hello Dear, I am Theresa by name. I came across your contact, when I was browsing looking for honest partner, then i feel to drop this few lines. to see if you might be interested in establishing a good relationship with me, I'm a lovely lady, very romantic, I am looking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness. True love is hidden in every heart and bonds for life. For more details about me, please get back to me through my email id (thersa_duale@yahoo.com). Waiting earnestly for your reply. best regards. have a nice day.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

linykiss; ID: 417 078

Postby jaga » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:14 am

img3.sladur.com/new_img/4/1/7/0/7/8/417078-2.jpg
linykiss
ID: 417 078
City: Bankya Map Bankya
Born: April 7, 1986
Zodiac: Horoscope
interests: basketball,

About me:
i am looking for a man who realy understand the true meaning of love and marriage, a man who will be a good husband to me, i will be glad to meet such a man whom im going to spend all the rest of my life with.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Precy Bongo - jessicaduale@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:04 am

Precy Bongo
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5983373198

Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 704 times
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Orientation: Straight

Hello dear, i like your profile here and decide to know you more and have you as my friend.
Please contact me with my email id (jessicaduale@hotmail.com) not on the dating site as i do not spend much time here. I will tell you more about myself and we get to know each other more, thanks Jessica

Image Image

Return to “Black Females”