It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gen. David D. McKiernan

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 pm

General David D. McKiernan is a retired United States Army four-star general who served in Afghanistan as Commander, International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) from June 3, 2008 to June 15, 2009. He served concurrently as Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan (USFOR-A) from October 6, 2008 to June 15, 2009

generaldave
[New Member]
* 50 years old
* Bedford, TX
* Divorced, Man seeking Woman
* For Marriage, Long-term Relationship
* Logged in: 5 hours ago --- and still online
* Last Update: 9/3/2010
Have kids: None
Want kids: I don't plan on having more :thinking: children
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body style: Athletic/Fit
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Smoke: Non-Smoker
Drink: Socially
Education: Ph.D./Postdoctoral
Annual income: Will tell you later
About Me:
Just try to keep this simple. I am a caring man and will give my heart to the right person and expect nothing less and nothing more. Like to share the simple things in life like evenings in with a glass of wine, DVD or music, walking, a good conversation and happy times discovering new things and experiences together. Just an easy life. "If your gonna regret something, regret doing it, don't regret NOT doing it!" If you think we would get along then get in touch and feel free to ask anything. Kind, caring, honest, happy to be with and easy going. Has to be an attraction, loads of connection and plenty of chemistry flowing. Hate time wasters and people who play with peoples feelings.
I am looking for:
. some one who is easy to be with. i am told i am witty being pretty would be a bonus also fitness is a big part of my life. hope in yours as well. she should be herself and feel comfortable in her skin..... more later...

Hi dear ,how are you doing?hope you are fine by his grace.
I first of all appreciate your message you sent to me and i really need to show a rapid respond as to show my interest.as for me i am just simple
I'm a kind hearten man and Humble with a good heart and with the values of human life because I'm member of the US Army. My friends and those close to me never have to question whether the words I say are sincere.
  I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful,  & smart.
 I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you. If I can't tell where you are coming from and what t is that you really want from me and/or for yourself, then it isn't likely to go anywhere further than this page.
  I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that
person instead of only being concerned with your own desires and needs. I'm  an  active person. I have light grey hair and green eyes. I enjoy movies, music, fine dining, traveling. A quiet walk or just talking over some wine and soft music with someone special is always a great pastime too.
 I haven't had much time to get out and meet someone new because of the nature of my job so I am giving this service a shot. As i will end here and i look forward to hear from you
from general David Mckiernan

just on vacation in Ghana :twisted:

Received: from [41.218.244.240]
Hostname: 41-218-244-240-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: General Mckiernan; generalmckiernan@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 pm

just banned on person.com
duga
richmond
53 y.o.
Chicago
United States

New pic
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: General Mckiernan; generalmckiernan@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 am

gendavid111@live.com
email address from topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=33680" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5434959029" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Smith D
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
the pic is stolen from
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... rhaul.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: search by email addresses only

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

djsherl88@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 pm

4ppl .com/djsherl99
looking for my soulmate

HI THIS IS MY ID DJSHERL88@YAHOO.COM ADD N LET KNOW EACH OTHER

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

gen.mckieman@hotmail.com

Postby Gabriella » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 am

he is also on yahoo Messenger and this was on Netlock to
hes first Picture

he got now an other pic on it.

generaldavidmckierna

male - 61 years, Kabul, Afghanistan

69 visitors
About me
More about me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name General David McKiernan McKiernan Date of birth11/12/1950 LocationKabul (Kabol)
Afghanistan Native languageEnglish

General David McKiernan McKiernan's interview
Interests•Sports
•Cars
•Humour
•Television
•Friends
•Traveling
•Music
. I live •somewhere else
I live AloneDo you dye your hair? NoDo you use skin care products? dailyDo you use gel or hair spray? SometimesHeight (feet) 5' 10" Do you have children? YesHow many children do you have? 1I'm looking for •Love
How often do you go on a holiday? once a yearWhen I go on a holiday, I go •by plane
On vacation, I'm looking for •rest
•adventure
•culture
•relaxation
My favourite holidays are long trips to faraway placesFavourite cities abroad •Paris
•London
•Rome
I sometimes have to travel abroad for my job YesHow many hours do you sleep on average each night? less than 5hSmoker? I don't smoke!How often do you eat fastfood? dailyHow often do you practise sports? dailyWhat do you usually drink when you go out? wineDo you drink a lot of alcohol? no Cocktail No cocktails for me!!Favourite non alcoholic drink Coca-ColaClothing style •Casual
•Classic
•Designer Labels
How do you go to school/to work? •by car
Do you already have your driving licence? I passed my driving test the first timeCar interests •4x4 Cars
With my mobile phone, I can •record videos
Music style •Jazz
•Blues
•Country & Western
•Gospel
What kind of movies do you like? •True story
•Action
Do you support any good causes? YesI play the lottery and hope to get rich someday NoDo you go to night clubs? sometimesDo you buy online? often .
:

THE DIPLOMAT WILL SOON CONTACT YOU

My love,

The said fund $1.2million is already bonded in a small metallic gifts box and will be brought by a British Diplomat who works with UN (They Enjoy International Immunity) Basically he helps me and my teammates deliver gifts/goods to our families and loved ones abroad without scanning, search or scrutiny at any airport by security agents even the customs anywhere in the world, because they carry international immunity and its tagged: DIPLOMATIC BAGGAGE thus freedom GRANTED.

However, I know this may look surprise to you, but I want you to know that this project is 100% risk free and does not relate to any breach of law or proceed from drugs. It is a matter of necessity to trust you with the fund without any further investigations about your person, I hope no form of betrayal will be experienced in the course of our relationship? . Remember the British diplomat is privy (unaware) and does not know the original contents of the gifts box.

I have given the diplomat your contacts information, your name, email and phone numbers so that he will reach you when he arrives in Germany without any hitch.

Once you receive the trunk gifts box, please do not take any of the funds to the bank all you have to do is to create a safe place in your home and hide it, remember you must not tell Diplomats that the original content is money for our own good, Tell him that you are expecting NEW -YEAR GIFTS from Gen. David Mckiernan and I advise you to keep this between us ONLY, for now until you receive the box, do not even tell anyone in your household please I beg of you, I know you should trust your family but avoid discussing this with anyone to avoid any leakage of information, this is very important I know that you understand that.

Thanks for your understanding as I look forward to Joining you people over there in Germany

Kisses to you ...........my Angel

yours forever

David

the ID

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.220.153]
Subject: RE: THE DIPLOMAT WILL SOON CONTACT YOU
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 20:05:37 +0000
Header trimmed. FF

Gen.mckieman
General David McKiernan<gen.mckieman@hotmail.com>;

My lov im so sorry right now i love you with all my heart. 05.0.02.2012 15.01
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An.DERRICK GEORGE<derrickgeorge.un2012@diplomats.com>;

My love ,I did send you an Mail i wrote to Mr.George.
My beloved Husband I miss you so much
and i was not online untill this day around 1 pm.so im online now for you,I was ad my old home and get my things out of there for my new place her.
so please dont worry my love im realy ok.i could not com back to you becouse sombody pickt me up.
i cant find no place around her on weekend for the payment.is everything close.and too go somewhere els is to fare.So Im going to do it on Monday Morning this is an promis to you .I did write Mr.Georg already and did send it to you to.I hope he is not so mad ad me now.I love you my Husband and miss you alot.i be her now online for you if you come .

I never knew there would be a better tomorrow
But you've come into my life and taken away all my sorrow
My days of sadness are a thing of the past Because I have found true love at last
My days of emptiness are gone for good Because you fill a void in my heart that you should
You've opened a window You've shown me the light
And my love for you will continue to burn bright.

Always xxxx your Wife with love to you.

Dear Mr.George.
Iam realy sorry you had to stay so long over there in Uk and when i dont pick up ,im sorry too my phone is an very old one and dont work always
is just go off like this ,i will get an new one,beside this i had an exedent last week,but this is not the point right now.For me now is importent to get you over her so you can go back home to your Family.I no it was not right to let you stay there so long,so please forgive me for this again, my Husband worry alot ,but please i will pay you tomorrow and this is an promise i give to you now..I no i did say this 2-3 times now.But i will make it really now
.I dont wont to hurt my Husband to,.and you to,it will be done.I will send you the Money bedwin 10 and 1 am in the morning.i got to do this so becouse after this time the store will be closed.just like it was yesterday becouse of Womans Carneval on 40 years I did not know this becouse im new her in town.You will get the Money in the Morning.
I will send you the number from Western Union.
Thanks for being so patient with us.
my Regard to you,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For you my love

Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 4:40 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Payment

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email message to me. I was wondering why you delayed to get back to me since yesterday, although I got the message from General David.

Please do not fail to send it first thing tomorrow morning. Send me an email with the MTCN as soon as you make the payment.

Yours Sincerely
Diplomat George.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 02/05/12 01:16 PM

To: DERRICK GEORGE

Hello,Mr.Diplomat George

I am sorry i was not able to make it her we are a smale town and thre is no chance to pay it her untill Monday,i told my Husband to pay it yesterday but i had no chance around her.if i wont to do it ,i got to go fare an the way.so i make it Monday over her.
Mr.George I hope you got no problems to stay there .Ore do you have to pay a bill for an Hotel then please lt me know,so i will send some more Money to you for all this.
I am very sorry for all this Now,thank you for you being so patient.
My phone works now it was empty and i had to load it .so you Diplomat George reach me .
please tell m if you had to pay for something belongs to you.I will send the Money in the Morning and send you an Mail.

With my best Regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my Husband to try it yemSent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 2:44 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mrs. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am looking forward to receive the payment information of the 700.00GBP

I am also trying to call you many times but your phone number is not putting me through, saying the number is not available. I am presently at the diplomatic lodge behind the customs office here in the air port.

Kindly update me as soon as you can with the payment MTCN.

Yours Sincerely
Diplomat George..

ase i will send you the Money tomorrow.and this is an promise i giv to you nowSent: Friday, February 17, 2012 2:13 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: URGENT.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why you are not responding to me when you pick my calls. I have try to call you many times but you refuse to talk to me on the phone. What is really going on. What is the problem with you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please tamper kindly get back to me today. I am very worried now about the delay in this matter. I am waiting for your urgent reply. General David told me to wait that you will send the money to me today. Update me especially now.

Thanks,
Diplomat George.

Re: Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I am Diplomat Derrick George Sent By General David McKiernan!!!

My love Dave
I scheckt everything again her on my mails,and i did found the mail from your Diplomat im glad i did look again her.
Just wont to let you know this.I love you my love .so i will wait whats happen now.i did safed this kontakt up so it dont go on junk mail again.
Always yours xxxx.I love you.have an peacefull day my love ok
derrickgeorge.un2012@diplomats.com

Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 4:32 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I am Diplomat Derrick George Sent By General David McKiernan!!!

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am Derrick George a diplomat sent by "General David McKiernan" USA ARMY from Afghanistan to help convey your baggage to you, Your name, phone number and email id has been given to me by General David McKiernan, for easy contacts to meet with you. at this moment am presently at Dubai International Airport (DXB) about boarding on UAE Airline to London City International Airport, United Kingdom where I have the first delivery to make before proceeding to Germany.

I will contact you as soon as I arrive in London tonight and I will instructs you on what to do in other to complete my delivery to you in Germany

Thank you for your understanding until then.

Yours in Service,

Diplomat. Derrick George.

DIPLOMAT DERRICK GEORGE: DETAILS TO MRS. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
derrickgeorge.un2012@diplomats.com
Dear Mrs.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I hope my e-mail message will reach you successfully. As we discussed on the phone few minutes ago, I am Diplomat Derrick George as I did explained to you. I was sent by "GeneralDavid McKierman" from Afghanistan to deliver the baggages to you.

I am presently at Lodon City International Airport, ENGLAND.

I have the first delivery to make here in London before departure to meet with you in Germany.

You are hereby advised to send 700.00 GBP for the clearing and settlement of your baggage with the Air Port Authorities/Customs here in London City Airport (LCY) to enable me continue and complete my delivery to you in Germany.

Send the money 700.00 GBP to me via western union money transfer:

Name: Derrick George
Address: London

Do send the MTCN as soon as you make the payment. You can reach me through this number: +447767333846

Yours in Service,

Diplomat Derrick George.

the ID from the Diplomat

Received: from 41.218.220.153
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:32:26 -0500
From: "DERRICK GEORGE" <derrickgeorge.un2012@diplomats.com>
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I am Diplomat Derrick George Sent By
General David McKiernan!!!
Header trimmed. FF

he did write me on netlog

My sweetheart is nothing her now my love and im out of netlog,now is on you Love you xxxx

love
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 11:38 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: you are the love of my life

My loving xxxx,

Just to tell you that you are the love of my life, can't wait to hold , kiss you and wrap you in my arms till Eternity .

With love from

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:31 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: THE DIPLOMAT WILL SOON CONTACT YOU

My sweetheart ,

The diplomats are finally on their way to deliver the box to you, please take adequate care , Be the one to receive them, do not delegate another person for this assignment ................my love, they will be making contact with you any moment from now, they will also give you update on their movement ...... they have your full contact address, phone numbers and email.

The name of the diplomat is Derrick George

yours forever,

David

Payment

Dear Mrs.xxxxxxxxxxx

Why have you decided to keep me here in the Airport??. Please kindly update me. I do not have much time left here. I am waiting to hear from you especially now I spoke with you on the phone.

Thank You.

Diplomat Derrick George.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. David D. McKiernan

Postby firefly » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm

First header:

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.220.153
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
Country of Origin: Ghana

Second header:

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.220.153
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
Country of Origin: Ghana

samkaosamkao
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby samkaosamkao » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:43 am

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5965735754

Profile Views: 12 times

Profile Skin: Default

To:Me

Date:April 3, 2012 at 2:43am

Subject:Hello Dearest, You look so ...
Hello Dearest, You look so beautiful and lovely, I must confess I admire you so much. Please, do you mind we be friends?

Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lygia » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:25 pm

David Mckiernan, davidmckiernan90@yahoo.com

tagged.com
Davido M
Tagline: I love america
Single
interested in a serious relationship
about me:
I am a down to earth gentleman.who enjoys the beauty of nature and admires one when they come around If I am lucky... maybe I will talk with and possibly meet a woman on this site.I am a honest, caring, loving, passionate, energetic and loyal man. I enjoy the simple things in life but also the finer things too.I LOVE to hold hands, kiss, and cuddle.I would try anything once. Twice if I like it. Within reason. I enjoy the simple things in life and can appreciate the finer. I love motorcycles.Yet not a must to own one. I like taking walks and dinning in or out. Going to amusements parks, flea markets, and traveling.I also enjoy good conversation, watching a movie at home and cuddling with someone special. I have 2 lovely daughters and 1 adopted son,they mean the whole world to me since I lost my wife to 5 years ago to cancer..You can reach me by sending a message if I sound interesting and you'd like to know more.
his email:
Hi XXX,
Thanks also for having time to write me now,hope you have a lovely dinner and I will be waiting for you online,please dont keep me waiting.....
Received: from [196.201.52.13]
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 09:15:48 -0700 (PDT)

IP: 196.201.52.13
ISP: Scancom Ltd
Services: Suspected network sharing device

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:00 am

spam on DMF

morris100
55 y/o male
new york, USA

Hello.. I am 180 by height , i have a grey hair and my eye color is blue. i am easy going, confidence, royal, gentle and very energetic. I love everything about nature and i have a good sense of humor. I'm single and i am looking for a loving, romantic and intelligent woman as my life partner... I find your profile very interesting and i want to know more about you. well dear you can add me on ...mdmckiernan@live.com....or ......morrismckiernan@yahoo.com so we chat more and know more about each other....take care and have a good day bye.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 am

jimmyboozer952@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995928387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Jimmy B

Lets be good friends, (JIMMYBOOZER952@YAHOO.COM) My name is JIMMY BOOZER,I am an American soldier and currently serving in Afghanistan for peace keeping , i am a widower and also a father that has a daughter of 7 years old, I saw your picture profile, You look cute and I like your type. I would like us to be friends, Please write direct to My e-mail address (JIMMYBOOZER952@YAHOO.COM) so that I can send my picture to you, Please Don't ignore my friend request. You can send your E-mail address to me so that I can contact you myself, I am waiting to see you. Note: I have Skype id(jimmy.boozer), i only yahoo id(jimmyboozer952) and i want you to write direct to my inbox so that it will be easier for me to reply you with my picture from there. I have little knowledge of computer: Best regards Yours JIMMY.
Image Image

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vincent Ricky Micheal, vrickymicheal@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:46 am

badoo
Vincent 51, Los Angeles, CA

Hello i am Vincent, I will like to know you more, i will like to have your email or number so i can keep constant conversation with you.
Here is my email vrickymicheal@yahoo.com i will be waiting to read from you soon
Here is my +1 714-584-5717 you can text me

Image Image

Information
IP: 41.150.52.112
Decimal: 697709680
Hostname: 8ta-150-52-112.telkomadsl.co.za
ISP: Telkom SA Limited
Organization: Telkom SA Limited
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Johannesburg

I am glad we meet. Some of my hobbies are listening to country music, Singing, Playing tennis, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies when ever i am free. The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if she's 1 million miles away and vice verse Here are some questions for you ( smiles ) , i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ? , are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? Are you single or have been married before? Do you live alone ? in a house or an apartment ? For how long have you been into the online dating system ? I will wrap it up here My Birthday is June 12 1962, my favorite color is Green my best friend are Jesus and God because they never fail me i have been alone since i lost my wife and my father in auto crash, I really have much interest in you and i want to have you as the woman of my life. Here are some of my pictures attached, i will be waiting to read from you soon.
Yours
Vincent
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry Carney, harrycarney32@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:18 am

waplog
harry32_82
Male , 50 , Divorced
Name Surname: carney
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

sociable and young talented person if u want to know me better u have to spend some time on me. add me on yahoo harrycarney32

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:23 pm

david_mckiernan@yahoo.com

zorpia
david
63, New York City, New York, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 42‑99, in United States.

Interests Travelling Reading Cooking
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language English
Currently Living With Alone

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:41 pm

David Mckiernan, generaldaviad@usa.com
63 years old, Male, Sagittarius
Washington, United States of America
I am looking for 50-70 years to get to know

http:/ /www.odnoklassniki.ru/games/dating?url=/ru/u0262189398 :party:

Email Sender: generaldaviad@usa.com [more info]
IP address: 41.210.25.38
IP address country: Ghana :silly: :silly: :silly:
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000

I get to you on my page of my site to sit !! how are you today hope all is well with you as it is my great pleasure to you and that communication with you starting from today, please, I want you to be the desire with me so that we can know each other better and see what will happen in the future? You're in my mailbox and tell me a little about yourself, and I'll get back to you, so that we get to know each other more better (generaldaviad@usa.com) I do not have much of a chance to right here, I hope to hear from you soon. David, or give me your personal e-pochtyGeneral David D-Mckiernan
it; okay my dear, well at first it's a little bit about myself: I'm from the United States General David McKiernan D-, Crystal City, Washington. In more detail, I'll tell you about myself in my next letter, I'm wondering if you and you want to continue our acquaintance !!! I suffered before, and I took the time to heal, but how long will I still afraid to give my heart. Ready to take the risk again, and I know this time I will find true love, your main picture is beautiful, do you believe in miracles and faith?. I like to stay with a family picnic, walking on the beach, as well as shopping. I love women who love to spend time with his family. My desire is to get involve in a serious relationship / marriage, or want to meet a woman who intend to marry or enter into a long term / serious otnosheniy.Vlozhenny file, you can view my photo, I'd appreciate it if you send me your picture, and I will make it possible for us to meet with each other, I will be grateful if you leave this site (Wishdates.com) for security reasons.
Honestly, I love you.
Sincerely,
David
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Gen-David D-Mckiernan, generaljamestom@gmail.com

https:/ /vk.com/id270626565
hometown ; US
marital status ; not married
languages ; English

Source:
The source IP address is; 209.85.213.194

login Skype; gen.davidd
name; Gen David Mckiernan D

login Skype tetorenko91
check Nevinnomyssk, Russia
the name Peter Titorenko

login Skype; denis1979544
registration; Ulyanovsk, Russia
name; Denis K.

login Skype; denver112086
registration; City.............., Hull..........., United Kingdom
name ; denver

login Skype ; gontariev111
registration ; Krasnodar, Russia
name ; Andrey Gontarev

login Skype; yanik314
registration; City.............., Hull............., United Kingdom
name; Ge.James.Tom11

login Skype; dimkor69
name; Dmitry Korenkov

login Skype ; ilya.konkov.19931
name ; Ilya Konkov
registration; Bugulma, Russia

login Skype lizaishitsu0302
name Gen_James_T99
registration city, hull, United Kingdom

login Skype ya.sham777
name gen _James _Tom00
check City..............., Hull...................., United Kingdom

login Skype yurok23091986
the name Yuri Loginin
check Nizhny Novgorod, Russia

login Skype actyonsport70
name Gen_James_Tom987
check City................, Hull.............., United Kingdom

Gen-David D-Mckiernan, generaljamestom@gmail.com 08.01.2015
Hello beautiful woman, how are you doing and how is your favorite right? hope all is well with your family? I just got back from work and was so tired after resting a bit, I said, let's softening network, I saw a beautiful page. I decided to say hi. hope to hear from you. have a wonderful day and a beautiful weekend
Gen-David D-Mckiernan, generaljamestom@gmail.com 08.01.2015
Hello dear, how are you doing and how was your night? where are you now and what are you doing? thank you for your words, you can ask me anything, I am here to answer you at all times, have a wonderful day

Return to “Military scams”