It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Maria1504
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Gen. Mark A. Welsh III

Postby Maria1504 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:50 am

Name: Lt. Gen. Mark J. Welsh
Skype account: allyn138
Mail: markwelsh848@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.218.211.53 - Accra, Ghana

He got in contact with me via Skype.... One of the first mails I got:

Dear ,
I don,t like talking about my life story because it makes me sad when ever I remember my past life event, But right now I will like to let you know about my painful story and about me because I love you so much.
It all started last 10 years ago when my parents and my 3 sisters all died in plane Crash accident, My father was the formal commissionaire of Education in New York 1993 ,So when my father, my mother, and my 3 sisters were all coming from Samoa Apia to New Zeal land, they got a plane crash accident and all died
I was in service at Iraq war 2004 when I got this terrible news that my family were on that victim of that plane crash,I cried so much, but as a man, I need to be strong,so when I returned back from Iraq to US march 13th 2004, I went moaning for my parents and my beloved sisters,I even thought to kill my self as I felt the pain and sorrows of my life, but my wife advised me to calm and forget what has happened and I further ahead with my life
But then I was a Captain , after 3years later,so I went on with my wife and son from New York to stay in California 2007. then after 2years later, I got the transfer Issue later to go over to south Korea due to some misunderstanding Issue they had with Japan, and then I stayed in Korea for over 7months when I got the sudden news that my wife is seriously sick of heart disease, after a months later, I hurry up to leave from Korea to California But before I got there, the condition of my wife was too critical that the doctor could not even saved her life and she died right in my present at the hospital
I have no hope, no option left then to take care of my only son Jeffery, after some months later , I received a transferred Issued latter to leave from California to here in Afghanistan 2011 ,Then I had no other choice than to ask my friend to care for my son before my vacation and my friend who has been taking care of my son was later transferred again from USA to Africa where he work in USA Embassy in Ghana,when my friend contacted me and informed me that he has now be transferred to Africa, what will he do? so I asked him to take Jeffery along with him to school in Africa until when will come because I have no one else to care for him
So 9 months ago, my friend that has been working in US Embassy in Africa Ghana was later Re-transferred again from Ghana to Syria war. when he told me this, I was really frustrated and then asked him what will I do then? should I leave from the war zone when my mission has not be completed? so he said ''NO, and then he gave my son to a very nice man called Mr.Ali the school teacher, and now my son is living with his school teacher in Ghana, I will soon have my retirement to meet him in Ghana, That is my story, I hope god will give a woman who can deserve my heart, care for my son as her own son, and be my wife forever and I have find all in you , I really need you so much because I believe that you are such I nice woman ,I hope to hear from you soon bye for now.
Sincere regards
Your friend
Gen.Markwelsh

I know from the very first moment that it was a scammer as I searched for the pic he sent to me and I did a header analysis of his mail.... :twisted: Anyhow, I was a bit curious about the story he was going to tell me... After a chat for only one week, he told me that he has a package at Goldbex Company in Ghana which reached its due date. So, he asked me to receive that package for him. But as he can't submit any money while staying in Afghanistan, I am required to settle the charges. :mrgreen: So, I "agreed" and got this mail:

Good day to you and your family, please we got your email and Gen.Victory also informed us via email. please comply with us the information's below to Enable us to ship out the box to you in Germany. and note that you need to secure Diplomatic Non Inspection sticker for the delivery so that No one can have access to your boxes in the airport,without any further questions also in your country. the sticker will cost 1000 US Dollars and delivery charges of 500 US dollars
which the Total fees are (1,500us dollars) please you can send the money to my name as the General manager , as soon as we received all the Above information's from you, Then you shall get your boxes without further delayed. kindly use western union money transfer or Money Gram to transfer the above sum to Enable us to ship the box to you within two working days.
Section :A.
For the Payment,This is our Office fastest Receiver's desk as follow:
Senders name................... Your name
Receivers name.................Mr.Patrick Efe Eshanomi
Country........................ Ghana
City........................... Accra Spintex
Mode of sending................ Western union money transfer or Money Gram fast Transfer and Receive
Amount......................... {1,500 us dollars}
Location Address.......................Company Road off Spintex hill Accra capital. P. O. Box CT966 Ghana.
Test question .................what For
Answer ........................Delivery Charges
SECTION :B.
Fill and send us this requires below to enable us get your main rightful destination for the Delivery:
Your full Name..........................
Deposit code............................
Home address......................
Office Address....................... Occupation...................................
country/ nationality.........................................
International passport copy/working I.D.............
Mobile number..........................
Tell Line................................
Once we confirm all this Information and Details requested, then we shall make it up to you in Berlin{Capital of Germany}without any further delay...we will commence on your Delivery in 48 hours which is 2 working days}thanks for complying with us. visit our website for any oral advert
goldbex.com/web_en/franchising.php
GOLDBEX SECURITY COMPANY LTD.
Audit/Delivery Service Department
Management head.Mr. Patrick Eshanomi Efe
Email: ... goldbex@outlook.com goldbexcompany@aol.com
Telephone number:.+233{547415375}
Fax:+23544485074
Address: Company Road off Spintex hill Accra capital. P. O. Box CT966 Ghana.
Visit out website on ..... goldbex.com ... goldbex.com/web_en/franchising.php‎ ... linkedin.com/groups/Goldbex-4313839‎
*********************************************************************************************
For further clarification, you can call us for oral discussion on telephone number +233547415375,when our Company open By 8:00 am -5:00 pm (Monday -Friday) and (Saturday) 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Accra Ghana Local Time.
Call us as soon as you received our mail if you have any questions. Office Line.+23544485074.. General Manager
Chat Conversation End for now
Sincere Regards,
Mr.Patrick Efe Eshanomi

That's a really good one, I must say. But the mail addresses are wrong. I sent him a fake confirmation of a money transfer via a bank account to one of the accounts mentioned on Goldbex' website. So, he was really angry that I "paid" money but he won't get his hands on it. Meanwhile, I got in touch with the real Goldbex Company informing them about this issue. The scammer talked nonsense about that company....

Now, I stopped any contact and blocked everything. The pictures I received are already on this page.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:54 am

Yeah, this Ghanaian gang just pretends to work there, and receives money from victims by their own "private" WU/MG numbers ;) Pretty typical that scammers steer them towards their own anonymous cash transfer payment modalidies while pretending to work for legitimate business. Luckily, this can always be easily verified by a whois.com lookup, without bothering all innocent third parties at all ;)

The phone number is a Ghanaian anonymous mobile phone which belongs to the scammer(s) but the FAX number has Chad international dialling code :thinking:

Email markwelsh848@yahoo.com leads to two Skypes different from the one above:

1. markwelch, East Orange, New Jersey, United States, markwelsh3751
2. same, markwelsh8387
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson, johnson.j554@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:44 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/johnson25

Age & Gender: 59 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Mixed Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

About Me
Am general Johnson from united state :twisted: , am a honest and sincere person.. i hate liars, deceivers and pretendance. :mrgreen:

Subject: pretty
I am general Jonson :lol: from New York, well i saw you profile and picture, i will appreciate if you will welcome a hand of friendship as we can talk and know more about our self in honesty, i will appreciate your reply. thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:36 am

Scot Johnny Bale, scotjohnny202@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:07 am

Mark Welsh, m_welsh32@yahoo.com
New York City
HIGH SCHOOL: Touro College '78
Faculty: School of Health Sciences
School: New Day Academy '83
https:/ /vk.com/id260797250
Register in contact-NIGERIA, AFRICA :silly:
Source:
IP-source address 105.112.8.5.
Geo-location information
Country Nigeria
5 records found for '105 .112.8.5 '

Mark Welsh
what do you think about peace keeping?
Mark
nice to meet you too.
how are you doing today? Mark
Well, just to answer your language to my email, I will get back to you, I mean, you can write me with Russian
Tell me, are you married, children?
thanks Hope
Mark I, the U.S. Army general and now currently in a peacekeeping mission and I'm not married have a son 15 years old, who is in military school, and I'm 59 years old, and I liked the simple woman like you to spend the rest of my life s.

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:37 am

Mark-Anthony Welsh, gen.markanthony.welsh_usa@live.com
San Antonio
Birthday: January 26, 1953
Hometown: San Antonio, Texas, USA
Place of work: United States Department of Defense
34th Chief of U.S Air-force

https:/ /vk.com/id260951061
Register in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :mrgreen:

Mark-Anthony
you are welcome dear , I am commander. Mark Anthony Welsh, I am from united states, with a great pleasure to meet you.
Mark-Anthony
With a great pleasure to hear from you once again, It would be nice to know you better, what are you doing for a living ? Are you single or married ? do you have kids ? Well, I am a military commander serves under department of defense, I currently serving as commander U.S Air force to Kabul Afghanistan with the 82nd Airborne division, I like honesty and sincere, It would be nice to express more about each other.
Mark-Anthony
Hello dear, How are you today? I just receive your message herein and acknowledge with you, It is obvious we are familiar on VK social network, but Friendship is impossible to keep within yourself, it will always extend...
as far as it can reach to touch your hearts, Exactly like the way you
touched mine, even as we never know much each other on internet, I am newly here and is my pleasure to meet you, I can see you are from Russia or Ukraine, How is the weather over there, It might be warmed forecast or Hot, I was in Russia some years ago, during the annual international summit in Moscow Russia, which we delegate to Ukraine and was with the officials at the Kiev, How long have you been on VK ?
Well, as I said i am newly here on VK social network, but is nice to come across your profile, and wish to know ourselves, sometimes people lack understanding in friendship, but is obvious There is no such thing as coincidence!, People met for a special reason,yes, But whatever it is, I’m so glad I have you in my life! Clueless? Oh come on! Let’s just say that we are meant to be friend.... I think communicating on E-mail is the best, because sometimes social networks are insecure, Here is my private E-mail (gen.markanthony.welsh_usa@live.com) It is my pleasure to meet you, you are welcome .
With a great pleasure to hear from you once again, I hope you are well and in good health, I receive your Email and acknowledge with you, ....I think you had a wonderful Job, but you're retired now, and that you're enjoying your retirement, I understand you live in a small town in Belarus, although I reside in New York State, My residence located in Cornwall on Hudson, New York,.... I also have a house in Virginia county in Washington D.C, and in Antonio Texas where my family live in, but am currently serving in Kabul-Afghanistan as you already know, If i may ask, who do you live with in Belarus ? you are still looking younger at 50's years old, Well, I am now 61 years old, class of 1953 born, I was married and my wife died year ago, my late wife died of acute kidney injury in Germany when she was undergo for surgery in Frankfurt,...I have a son who studying at Hamilton college institution.
Although about my Educational Level, I have higher education standards, I earned a high degree in government, but It does not matter of my high personality or my standards in the U.S military, I am simple man by nature, I like simple life, and in life simple things are my priority, I like honesty and sincere people , as the world deserved unity, freedom and Justice, I read political science and , I was graduated from West Point in 1974, and I earned the General George C. Marshall Award,... as the top graduate of the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College Class of 1983 at Fort Leavenworth,.. Kansas.,....
I subsequently earned an M.P.A. in 1985 and a Ph.D. degree in international relations in 1987 from Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs,.... then i serve as an Assistant Professor of International Relations at the U.S. Military Academy from 1985 to 1987.... My doctoral dissertation was entitled "The American Military and the Lessons of Vietnam,.... A Study of Military Influence and the Use of Force in the Post-Vietnam Era,...I also completed a military fellowship at Georgetown University's Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service in 1994 to 1995, ....although I was called away early to serve in Haiti as the Chief of Operations for the UN forces there in early 1995....
In the early 2007 , I was assumed 34th commander U.S Air forces to Europe, I then serves in Frankfurt Air-force base Germany , after my assignment in Europe i was called by the department of defense to command the international security assistance force to Afghanistan, under 82nd Airborne division.
The assignment was due to the controversial conflicts in Kabul, which was more deteriorated, It really causing more controversial in the Kandahar base Afghanistan, Recently have seen a string of such insider attacks by Afghan forces against the international counterparts.
The killings have imperiled the military partnership between Kabul and NATO, a working relationship that is key to the handover of security responsibilities to Afghan forces as international troops draw down, It is obvious that to Protecting Afghanistan lives is the cornerstone of our mission here in Afghanistan and it saddens us when we learn that our action might have unintentionally harmed civilians.
My dear, do you have kids? I'm admiring your photos as well, I felt in your love and kindness as well your respect .
I count on your relationship, I like honesty and sincere people who shows Loyalty and respect of each other, It is nice to communicate with you as true friend, I think of you , It is obvious Friendship is essentially a partnership, I hope your response .
Have a nice and lovely day, hugs and kisses ''
My Admiration and Appreciation.
Best Regards
Mark Anthony Welsh (US Air-force)
Commander Kabul -Afghanistan.
Under States Senate- 64899US, Airborne division.

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Johnson, gen.johnson91@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:54 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/johnson25

Age & Gender: 59 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Mixed Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

About Me
Am general Johnson from united state, am a honest and sincere person.. i hate liars, deceivers and pretendance.

Subject: pretty
Hello friend how are you doing? well I am general Johnson i am from United State Of America New York City, well i saw you profile and picture, i will appreciate if you will welcome a hand of friendship as we can talk and know more about our self in honesty, i will appreciate your reply. thank you.

Received: from [197.251.160.108] unknown ISP host South Africa

Gen Johnson <gen.johnson91@yahoo.com> wrote:

Good to read from you my dear, please i will want us to chat with yahoo message is better will know our self more and more okay i will be happy if you can add me in your yahoo message with my yahoo email address okay don't worry my dear i will send you my pictures okay and send me yours too, i will happy to read from you again okay am so much interested in you now
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:51 am

Mark A Welsh, markwelsh.06@outlook.com
http:/ /www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6013290936 :party:
Sex: Male.
Family status: Divorced
Interests: dating, relationship
Religion: Catholic

IP address: 65.54.190.201

Login Skype: deanalex16 :silly:
Full Name: Mark A welsh

Login Skype: kaskov2002 :silly:
Full name: Kerian
Language: English

Login Skype: live: markwelsh.06 :silly:
Full Name: mark welsh

Login Skype: lyallaa2012 :silly:
Full Name: mark A welsh
Date of Birth: January 26, 1953
Language: English

Login Skype: mark.a.welsh749 :silly:
Full Name: mark.a.welsh749

I General Mark Anthony Welsh name of a single state I live in America, Texas, but now I'm here in Afghanistan peace mission
It's my pleasure to meet you here is my email id markwelsh.06@outlook.com
You can e-mail me or send me a picture if you do not mind Well I am divorced, but have 2 sons they are 16 and 14 years
I m Roman Catholic, I think I'm honest, trustworthy and easy going who, of course, and a good listener, to everyone around me .. I love all that keep me smiling and never get bored, because life is too short to live and to be sad. I am a hardworking, I believed in myself and all that will raise their standard of living. My Hobbies :. read newspapers, watch TV, listen to music, sports, especially swimming and traveling I very much want to settle with a lady that will love me and grow old with me .. I will be happy if you do not mind also told me a little about yourself .. not much you can tell about yourself and send me your picture

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richardphillip007@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:33 pm

angelreturn/
richardphillip
Male, 54
Current Location Dallas / United States
Creation date 09.01.2014

Hello My dear
How are you doing today and how is everything over there together with your health? i hope that you 'are in good condition of health, and want to use this opportunity that introduce you to myself to you. My name is Richard Philip I know you maybe surprise on how i got to your profile. it is God's plan for us. and go to your profile because am browsing searching for a good friend. so i decide to drop These few line of massage to you. I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I love meeting new people and Their way of life. I may have to offer the new parts of the world, the rest of the sea, mountains and beautiful life. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, the tears of God in the rain, dancing, cooking .. But I can be as comfortable as at home ... rolled up with a good book by the fireplace with you by my side please i will like you contact me direct it to my email address ... richardphillip007@hotmail.com .. so that i will send you my photos and tell you everything about me and i will also like to know more about you or send me your e-mail address so I can contact you. thanks for your understand me and i will be hoping to hear from you soon. love Richard

http://www.afdw.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123319773" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marwaw
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marwaw » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Currently in Poland Mark Welch No GG 51562664 , age 60 years comes from the USA , of course, gen. More do not know because I do not talk , but I hunt after information from you . Jego awatar - his avatar
Somehow I do not believe in the American gene on local communicators in Poland.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Marwaw

Those West Africans who learned about GG and trying to combine numbers and put it into one GG identification number. If they are able to figure out working GG account they may sell it around.

Marwaw
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marwaw » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Jak oni tak to i jak= tak samo, załozyłam dodatkowe konta, poprosiłam znajomych obojętnej płci, ....... haha niech tez mają rozrywke no i uprzedziłam administratora sieci dostarczając mu dane z waszej m.in strony. Troche mnie zeźlił bo zyczył sobie wszystkie numery gadu sm=cammerskie a ja "romasuje aktualnie z trzema hahahahahaha
Dam znać jak leci dalej tylko zdaje się u nas to sie jeszcze rozija w kierunku biznesmenów też już kilku przyuwazyłam. Ty miałas Igulnika rację: oni kalecza potwornie angielski / o polskim nie wspomne bo to nie jest język dla każdego/
Pozdrawiam

As they are now in Poland = I opened additional accounts, I asked scammers for friends - gender don't matter....I want to play with them, haha .......I let know the network administrator what is going on and he asked me to provide data from your main page. He was mad on me because he kinda wished all the numbers of scammers to be reported to him.....hahahahahah. I said no, I have a better place to report.
I'll let you know further in time how it goes. Sounds like scam business is growing in here...I have noticed already several of them.... You were right Igulinka : they hurt terribly English / Polish not mention about because it is a language for chosen...not for just all.
Yours
Last edited by Igulinka on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added Google TL

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:49 am

Mark Welsh, markwelsh752@gmail.com
Boston

https:/ /vk.com/id273992477
Register vkontakte - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No IP address identified.

Mark Welsh
i am General mark welsh from
united states air force presently in Afghanistan For
peace keeping mission,i am dervioce with
2kids,am looking for God fearing woman to
spend the rest of my life withz..
Mark
Hello dear, i am General mark welsh from
united states air force presently in Afghanistan For
peace keeping mission,i am dervioce with
2kids,am looking for God fearing woman to
spend the rest of my life withz..
Mark
Send me your yahoo mail so we can no more about me
Mark
Yes dear
I have not ben on fb four somtime now
Four sum Securty purpose
Mark
I were add you wen itis time four now were can tuk hear
Or send me your phone number?
Mark
Send me a photo of you on fb so i can add you
Mark
I love this photo of you
Mark
Hello honey,notin is the game we can tuk here four now,honey how are
you doing?hope you are doing fine
Mark
Charming like a new born that’s you
Sweet like honey that’s you
Got me head over heels in love definitely with you
I love you like I have never loved before that’s true
My love for you is not minor it’s major
Am like the city you are the mayor
Music to my soul you are my alto treble and tenor
I love you not for your figure eight
Without your makeup your beauty I’ll still appreciate
You got me high like a kite you make me levitate
Mark
Hello ,
I think i will also have to answer all the questions you ask me , by so
doing you will know much about me and if you which to ask any other thing i
will be here to answer you too with all honesty, so
I am mark welsh I love mostly outdoors for fun, like i love reading,
listening to music and
clubbing, I love dirt bike riding, snowboarding, taking my boat to the
lake, wake boarding and fishing and i also love visiting new places and lot
more....I am chief of staff of the u.s Air force
I am married befour
but i have been into a long time relationship
which laid me into hard times and it hurts me so dearly and i don't want to
be hurt by any woman like that again..
my last relationship lasted for 2 years and and some months
I don't have kids
I will love to have kids if i can find a very good and loving woman of my
dream
my best colour is Blue and i can also go with Yellow
I love vegetable and shrimp.
I stay alone .
I don't smoke but i drink socially
My main motive of joining the dating site is just to meet someone that can
match my dream woman and my charming knight .
I just joined the dating site last3 week
The Qualities i want in my dream woman is to always love me that will be
caring, funny, intelligent, romantic, faithful, honest, that have sense of
humor and the most important thing is Love
I don't want only a long time relationship but a life time Soul mate.
And i also need a serious woman in my life
I think now you know much about me too , i will want to ask you some other
question later if you are still interested,i will be waiting for your

Scammers profile on Facebook:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000062 ... k=timeline :party:
Worked (s) in the United States Air Force

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

mwelsh405@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:28 pm

mwelsh405

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: texas
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

I'm single & have a wonderful son who means the world to me.. I am genuine, loyal, loving, affectionate and spontaneous with that special person and I've come here hoping to meet some good people.....

mwelsh405@yahoo.com

IP: 41.66.208.165
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mwelsh562@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:52 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6022055385
Mark W, 61 Cologne, MN

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”