It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby Sailory » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:11 am

spark.festus@yahoo.com

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012510992 Spark F
Male Location: Baltimore, MD Age: 54

what a lovely and romantic way to start my search for love.your profile it tells a lot about you and i must say i never thought there were ladies like you in this world anymore. the kinda lady that is an instant attraction and who leaves a lasting impression on any man who sets his eyes on her.reading your profile has given me hope that all is not lost yet. i have been single and very lonely since i lost my wife in a car accident 6 years ago. i havent dated anyone since. it has been the most difficult period of my life and i have decided to love again. i have soo much to offer a woman and miss being in love. i am the kinda man who was born to love a woman. its been difficult to live without loving and cherishing a woman and i am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with
okay you can add me, spark.festus
spark.festus@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Smith, d_xx2man@outlook.com

Postby spanky » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:41 am

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014

Oh did I said anything wrong? pls get back
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Matt Pottinger, mattss2222@yahoo.com
Birthday: September 10,
Marital status: Single

https:/ /vk.com/id263242402
Join in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :party: :party: :party:
Email Sender: mattss2222@yahoo.com [more]
IP address: 197.220.169.11
IP Address Country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address Longitude: -0.2167

Matt12.08.14
I called Matt and I found your profile very interesting, you you did not write much about myself here, and I'm not too. Please, I would like to know you more, if you do not mind. Write me so we can talk and get to know each other. I'm waiting waiting to read from you
We can be friends now, and I have to translate my English into Russian, maybe we can understand each other ..
Matt12.08.14
Nice to meet you Hope, tell me you're married with children?
Matt12.08.14
Thank you for your reply e-mail me, you sound like a good woman. Let me tell you more about my self, my name is Matt, I'm 53 years old, divorced six years ago, and have one child, who are in my care, and she does not live with me now.
I'm new here, and I e-mail to learn more about you, I'd like to know what you like or dislike of the man.I think we need to communicate with each other, often so that we can know each other better. You sound good. I would like you to tell me more about your self, I will wait for your reply and will write to you more when you return.
Tell me what you do for a living and how old you are, too.
How are you doing today? Thank you for your reply e-mail me, you sound like a good woman. Let me tell you about my
I would like you to tell me more about your self, I will wait for your reply and will write to you more when you get
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<mbryan579@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:20 am

mbryan579@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.zorpia.com/#!profile/MattByran

Matt
50, New York, United States
• Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40 60, in United States.
• Single
• I am Friendly.

Personal Details
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 6'1" 75lbs :mrgreen:
Body Type Average
Eye Color Hazel
Language English
Currently Living With Kids
Religion Christian
Smoking Habit no
Drinking Habit social
Social Settings Home Body, Better in small groups
TV Habits News Junkie,Documentaries

Message on Zorpia

Matt
How are you? , I'm Matt and i'm a easy going man filled with good sense of humor and much understanding, i am a simple man with simple dreams, i always like to live in the brighter side of life and i love to make things easy for people., I just came across your profile and I would love for us to talk and get to know one another, I am looking for a serious relationship with a woman that i can share my heart and love with, my regular email address is mbryan579 @yahoo.com and my Yahoo Instant Messenger ID is mbyran579 , I really don't check on this site often so it will be much better if you can email me directly to my email so that i can send you about me and we can take it from there to get to know each other better, I will be waiting to hear back from you.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:47 am

Axel Logan, axellogan@outlook.com
Sudan, Yemen
Hometown: Port Sudan

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006838546996 :party:

IP адрес: 65.55.34.200

Hello my dear beauty,, I am very happy to read your letter,, HUGE THANK YOU for my memory today,,, I really appreciate,,, YOU are so good and wonderful woman,, MY DEAR lovely lady, I want you to be sincere and direct me please,,, YOU REALLY TAKE mE IN YOUR LIFE,, we can build these relationships together and live together as a happy family ??? DO YOU REALLY TAKE ALL THAT I TOLD YOU,, and you still have a question to ask me?,, IF you do not mind, tell me about you past EXPERIENCE,, about your family, your children, how many children you have, your work ABOUT YOUR EX -? husband, whether you liked it in the past, he treated you as husband LIST to show you love and care, I want to know you better, I hope you are not angry with me because of my TOO MUCH QUESTION ?, THANK YOU, I WILL BE WAITING to hear from you soon.

We have more scammers profile: :silly:
http:/ /www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6012983608
Axel L
Sex: Male.
Last Activity: 6 hours ago
Profile views: 88 times
This profile is private.

Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:29 pm

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7292607857 Nelson M

Hello, my name is Nelson Morgan. I'm a captain in the army of the United States and will soon leave the army. I am a widow and need a woman to spend the rest of his life. I like your picture and profile, and they want us to be friends. My skype is nelson.morgan2221 Hope to hear from you

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

edwinbregmann@yahoo.com & edwinbregmann@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:59 pm

deleted on zorpia and still on FB

message on zorpia
Hello dear...
How are you doing today..Am Edwin from California...You got a love profile with a nice smile i your pics...can we be friends? have a nice day and will be looking forward to read from you....edwinbregman on YM or gmail

Edwin Bregman
About
Studied at Carrington College California
Lives in Palm Springs, California
From Oslo, Norway
Joined Facebook August 4, 2012

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Erik Morgan, erikmorgan6@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:38 am

matchdoctor
eric1957
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 60
Los Angeles, California, United States
I know you have a lot of profiles to choose from on this site so to start, I want to say thanks for checking out mine! I am a kind, caring, warm, considerate and intelligent man who is fun and enjoys life to the fullest. I consider myself classy and treat women with respect and believe doing whatever it takes to make her smile. I am well off and appreciate everything I have been given but would like to find someone special to share my success with. Besides my career, my greatest accomplishment is having raised two fantastic children with a great “ex”. Yes ladies, getting along with the “ex” what a novel idea but it really works great for the kids. I guess I would consider myself a family man with some old fashioned belief’s such as treating a woman like a lady, bringing her flowers, opening car doors, letting the lady sit first at dinner. These are the small but important values I have learned during my life and have found that they can make or break a relationship.
I like to read, watch movies during rainy or snowy days, curl up on the sofa and just cuddle and have a conversation about whatever topics arise. In my free time, I like to play hard whether it’s going boating on the water, playing a round of golf, touch football, or just going away for a long weekend. I love to travel and enjoy the islands in the winter with the beautiful blue/white water and sitting in the sun while enjoying frozen drinks on the beach. Putting my arm around the woman of my dream’s shoulder while we watch the sunset makes the picture complete. I enjoy dressing to the nines to go out for some fine dining or just throwing on a pair of jeans and grabbing a burger. Nothing is ever complicated with me! I have a super group of friends that go back to my school days and we enjoy reminiscing over old times and talking about new things going on in our lives. I like meeting new people, watching sports and learning as much as I can each and every day. This world is a big book and I want to read a

Am doing fine and you? I hope we can chat and get to know each other if you are interested..You can email me if you want so that we can take this to next level...This my email address if you wouldn't mind erikmorgan6@gmail.com write back and let me know you got this right...Looking forward to hear from you..PEACE
Eric
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bernardkbaff@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:57 pm

matchdoctor
bernard12625
48-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 39 - 45
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Axel Logan; <axellogan@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 am

axellogan

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: khartoum
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

my name is axel Logan,,from Sudan i base in Ghana,,i am a single man,,i open this site for a serious relationship,,i am very honest and i will love to meet a honest man here.

Gi_Internet_Ext
Glo Mobile Ghana Telco
Gaston De-Arriba
Glo Mobile Ghana Limited
4, Adjumah Crescent , South Industrial Area,
Accra
Ghana

Email & Pic give a Hit in FB for Axel Logan from Bur/Sudan; lives in Sudan, Yemen

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006838546996" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kelvin_mail@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:48 pm

waplog
massrrudolf123
Male , 52 , Single
Lives in United States, UTAH
I see myself to be a realist, very visual, sincere and *** and looking to enjoy the intimacy of a healthy relationship. Watching beautiful sunset, I will like…

dear you looking sweet and beautiful... dear kelvin_mail at y a h o o dot com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

god.sent4@aol.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:41 pm

skype ID...... morris.gill4

Oasis
use123
Male 53 - United States

Hello Angel , thanks for allowing me to communicate with you, I can see you are a woman of great personality and a good sense of humor , I found you to be a very interesting woman and i would love to get to know you better, well a colleague got me started on this dating platform as a way of finding the woman of my life since my work nature kept me extremely busy. this is my email addresss.....god.sent4@aol.com
this is my skype ID...... morris.gill4

Take care and hope to hear from you soon

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

monger2277@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:24 am

Oasis
workhard122
Male 52 - United States
Tacoma | Washington | United States
I'm a loving and caring man with good sense of humor,am easy going man with God fearing and i do believe in God in everything i do.i like going to the beach with my daughter and i also like cooking with her its fun.i like watching Football ,swimming,i like the outdoor going for fishing.

workhard122 says:
i am doing fine..i didn't have time to come online here..write me on my email address monger2277@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:12 am

loud1996

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Ohio
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed

Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I'm a great man with a lot hope,caring heart,love,open mindedand responsible. I'm ready and seeking for serious partner to spend the rest of my life with.

loud_frank@outlook.com

IP: 37.220.20.171
Hostname: h37-220-20-171.host.redstation.co.uk
ISP: Redstation Limited

proxy been used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Eric L - ericboat90@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:24 pm

taggged.com
Eric L

Last Active: 9 hours ago
Profile Views: 8 times
Tagline: true love
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

About Me
Music: you are not alone by mj and no sleep by wizkhalifa
Movies: iron man and big fat lair
TV: real husband of hollyhood
Books: rich dad poor dad
Sports: soccer and basketball
Interests: soccer,fishing,cooking and jogging
Dreams: love and true and i want it
Best Features: eyes
About Me: love and caring person love children .....

junk message
hello and how are you doing my name is Eric do you care for chat and nice meeting you........and my email is ericboat90@yahoo.com

Return to “White Males”