It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Pamela Kudedzi - mayeden123@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pamela Kudedzi - mayeden123@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:27 pm

arab love = arabelove.com/arab-dating-profile.aspx?memberID=367648&nickname=empbtg112

34 years old Woman - Single :: Lisbona, Portugal
Originally from : Morocco
I am here : For dating, To find my soul mate, To make new friends

Still active
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:35 pm

FB = facebook.com/candy.ayuba

About

Works at Hotlink
January 2011 to present
Studied Management at Harvard University :liar:
Class of 2005
In a relationship :thinking:

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Faithful Samira <godisgood4657@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:07 pm

name used = Faithful Samira

email addy = godisgood4657@gmail.com

email

Hello
I'm hoping everything is OK with you as I do thank God for that. Well,I am Karissa Saurer by name. I have one loving daughter called Jessy. I love her so much. I am single never been married. But,I have been in a relationship with a man called Tony who treated me bad and finally hurt me. We had that relationship here in United States. I am living with my Untie here in US baytown Tx.She sent me an Invite to come here for some Vacation. I will be leaving back to Ghana in the end of this month. I am new on this Internet thing and I don't know much on it too. I am single and looking for a serious relationship with someone who will love me for me and accept me for who I am. Someone who I can settle down with and to be with him where ever he lives in the world as long as we will stay honest and truthful with each other.I am hoping to hear from you SOON.!!!

Karissa .

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Faithful Samira <godisgood4657@gmail.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:10 pm

TF = topface.com/profile/87827636/msg/

Karissa, 33
Birmingham, West Mds, United Kingdom
Was online 7 minutes ago

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:11 pm

google+ = plus.google.com/112652525942476075245/posts

Sala Swallah
8 followers|354 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:14 pm

FB = facebook.com/sala.swallah?

About

Studied at University of Ghana, Legon
Lives in Los Angeles, California

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:23 pm

yahoo avatar = godisgood4657@yahoo.com

uses a pic of Julie => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p417960" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

~Josh Billings

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Susan, susanbora@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:48 pm

bloombl / susanb
female, 24 y / o, Achlum, Friesland, Netherlands
My birthday 05-05-1990
Common interests to share Cooking, Nightclubs / Dancing, Playing Sports
Your real name Susan
Headline Searching for real friend
Looking for male
Desired Relationship Friendship, penpal, love
Occupation student
Country Netherlands
State / Region Friesland
City Achlum
African Ethnicity

Hi, dear My name is Susan, I am looking for true friendship and partner so I decided to contact you if you do not mind I would like to reply me on my email so i can send you my picture and tell you more about me. Thank you very much Susan. My private e-mail susanbora@outlook.com

:twisted: pic already here

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

stellawiliam400@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:34 pm

stella

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: merida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

hello my name is stella am single woman with no kids am very friendly and honest woman...

stellawiliam400@yahoo.com

IP: 197.220.169.14
City: Accra
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:34 pm

name used = Efya Gh

email addy = efyagh@yahoo.com

ip = y

email

Am not here for games or to play around and expect the same from you and also I want you to be upfront and honest with me so that we will not be wasting anyone's time here and most important get to know more about each other and see where this will lead us to I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work right? So what kind of woman are you looking for to settle down with? Well I would like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. Also a level headed individual who is not a procrastinator, who enjoys life to the fullest and who loves to travel. A man that respects himself enough to respect the ones he loves and care for A conscious person who is serious about having a monogamous relationship. An honest person who you can count on in times of needs, someone to laugh with someone to cry with, to share your hopes and dreams in good times and bad times A man that will be there for me when i have to extend myself to help others and not be selfish and thinks the world revolves around him. Someone who looks into helping others and give freely of himself for the benefit of mankind And also looking for a man who is very responsible and doesn't shed away from his responsibilities.A man who is willing to take very good care of the family and always stick the family together through thick and thick and hope you get me right? I am looking for a man who will be able to walk along the life path hand-in-hand with me, the one who will look at the same direction and will have the same values in our common life. I would like my future soul mate be intelligent and kind, devoted and caring, tender and reliable Do you know what you want in a new partner? I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me.Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, watch TV and cook, my interests are many i would like to fine a best friend in a man of my dream. I want him to be loyal and able to go for compromises. I think this is a very important feature...All I want is to find a real person with serious intentions, who can not just talk and promise, but also can and play his words into action I am not looking for a perfect man, because he will be the BEST for me. He will be strong, and his shoulder will always become a shelter for me, he will be courageous and he will be always in front of me defending me from all the troubles, he will be serious in his intentions and thoughts, willing to make his woman happy, while woman gives everything to him! He will be just the best for me, and our souls will sing together I want him to meet me soon, and when our eyes meet, the hearts will shiver at the same rhythm, they will tell our mind that we have found each other.I would like to meet a good, ambitious, honestly,lovely,courageous man. He should understand and support me morally I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that There is nothing that I have dreamed of more then to marry the man of my dreams.Someone that makes me laugh, someone that I can be myself around. Someone that surprise me every time I see him. Someone sweet, caring, handsome, intelligent. Someone that loves me for me and wants to be with me and only me forever. Is that so much to ask? I appreciate not the appearance of a person ,but his inner world and soul. I will be glad to find you ,My special, kind and very attentive loving man.I hope to find a reliable man, a responsible person with whom I'll be able to spend the rest of my days. He must be strong, sensitive, child loving and kind Tell me about Ur life style and character ? Well I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it) I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest and looking to meet a man that i can spend the rest of my life with I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.What do you like for fun and hobbies (both in and outdoors) I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading,etc i would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me And also I like going to the beach with that special someone and also taking a walk around with him and sharing thought and wishing together at night What are your likes? I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine... I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress I love nature.I am also an animal and nature lover. As far as interests mine are many and varied.. I am comfortable doing or trying anything at least once. I really love the outdoors, sports, health and fitness, reading, computers, etc I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener.. What are your dislikes? Well I like so many things in this worlds and things that I dislikes are numbered,I dislike men who are cheaters,liars and also men who raises their voices and hands on women. I also dislike fighting and quarreling family or let me say man.I don't want a situation whereby we will always be fighting and using abusive words to each other it really hurt me and don't like that.I always want us to live happily and understanding life. Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. Am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life What types of music or movies or TV Shows you like? I like sitcoms,drama,family and friends,comedy,action & adventure,anything thats funny i like Will Smith and Ice Cube they are really cool and Also i like country,r & b,rock n roll,jazz,classic blues,etc anything that will just sound good What's your favorite foods & drinks? Well my favorite foods are shrimps,craps,fish,meat,pizza,some Chinese and Ghanaian dishes such as banku, kenkey and among others.And my favorite drinks are soft drink such as Pepsi,coke cola,Alvaro. What sports do you play or like? Am very sportive person and I like so many sports and love to play fews.I like watching football,baseball,volleyball,table tennis and more especially with that special someone.And I also love to play hide and seek games with my man,westle together and have so much fun. Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or do drugs? I do not smoke,drink or do drugs.Am a very simple person with a simple life but it's not a problem to me if my man smokes. With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 34 years old and that you are somewhat Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine.we'll see how things go after we get to know each other.And so far I really like you and would like to get to know more about you and see what the future has for us. Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding. I will give you the benefit of the doubt (we're all human, we all make mistakes), but I also don't like being taken advantage of and I hope you understand what I mean by dear? Well,there are some basic qualities in relationship such honesty trust faithful understanding and caring and I want us to adopt them in what we are building and see what the future has for us and so far we have soo much in common All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice right my dear Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help us nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction Love should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness And now a days it's really hard to find the right person who will love you for who you are and am praying and hoping that I will find that special someone real soon.I want a man who will love and accept me for just who I am.And I also love a man for who he is and not for what he does or have. Do you believe that Love is everything? Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money.Money and love aren't the same thing. The more you spend money, the less you

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:36 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/EfyaBlinks

Efya

34, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

Looking for a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 40‑65, in United States.

profile pic on RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:37 pm

yahoo avatar = efyagh

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:39 pm

ghana web = ghanaweb.com/profiles/365312/DORIS-ASARE

DORIS ASARE from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Name
DORIS ASARE
Current country
United Arab Emirates
Current city
Abu Dhabi
Hometown
Abuesi

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:41 pm

MS = myspace.com/shamack983

Shamack Jamal

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:42 pm

google + = plus.google.com/103208646908273761191/posts

Lovely. Lady
24 followers|5,611 views

~Josh Billings

Return to “Black Females”