It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Karla Spice

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Karla Spice

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 pm

CF = beckley7480

29 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 3:43 pm

Joined July 24, 2014. Living in New York City, New York. :liar:

About Me
I'm looking for a relationship i don't know if its you?But the kind of man am looking for must be very responsible,honest,caring,loving,God fearing and open minded.As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity and physical appearance in general is not a problem. My interest are in a good personality and a sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirit.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:18 pm

datana = datanta.com/user-view_user-667036.html

KaryKate
I'm a
Women from Spain
Seeking Men

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:19 pm

linkedin = https://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrea-joe ... /3b/16/3a6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

andrea joelle delarue

chef cuisiniere chez restaurant l'amour

Togo
Hospitality

Current

restaurant l'amour

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

deltrice@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:38 am

deltrice
26 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

hi baby, can i fix ur problem
deltrice on gmail

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Linda Nash, nashlinda25@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:13 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/graceLY1

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)

About Me
As they say, everything should be beautiful in a beautiful lady. It seems to me, the real beauty consists of harmonic connection of soul richness, moral clearance and only after these ones of the physical appealing to the partner. In other words, appearance is only our outside dress. The real and natural beauty is inside of our soul - somewhere deep in the soul and it reflects in the eyes. I will not describe myself cause it seems to me that the really interesting lady will be noticed by the deeds and modesty and slight enigma, won�??t she? But in a few words I can tell you that I am a person with a strong will, serious, reasonable, and reliable but at the same time I am kind-hearted, attentive and friendly.

Subject: RE: Hello
That's sounds Good..But i would like to know more of you and see what is going to happen next.....You can add me to my yahoo nashlinda25@yahoo.com I will look forward to talk with you there.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lindahurty@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:49 pm

MDF / lindahurty
linda hurty
32 year old, woman from United States

hello I am linda from usa,I came across your profile and it seems interesting
and I will like to know you more,this is my yahoo email lindahurty@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 pm

soul2soul

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Johnstown pa
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Other
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

Am a loving honest and caring person, live life to the fullest and enjoy the beach and natural gift of nature, I am a one man woman and I so much long to meet my soul mate cos I give a 100% in a relationship and would love to meet someone special sonya_williems

I like what I see in your profile and it makes me wanna know you better, friendship is a two way thing in of relationship and that is what I seek first, we can start by being good friends, having stimulating conversations and see where it leads, cos I feel the cuteness and brightness of nature in your eyes and hope you to be that mutual heart my soul deserves. Here is my private contact mail: sonya_williems@ymail.com I will be so glad to hear from you and respond back..
Looking forward to get to meet you.
Just thought I should say hi.
Sonya.

Sonya_williems@ymail.com

IP: 23.236.124.181
Decimal: 401374389
Hostname: 23.236.124.181
ISP: C3 Networks
Organization: Beijing Blue I.T Technologies Co.,Ltd.

mugu proxy. been used in scams before. means, not real.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gifty Wood, giftywood575@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 pm

same email and same Ghanaian scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p135615" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
contact me on giftywood575@yahoo.com or on whatz upp +233542067593
facebook.com/gifty.wood.144
Gifty Wood

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sandramama924@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:07 pm

sexymama
5'2" (157.48 cm.)
51 lbs. (23 kg.)
Native American

27 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 8:05 am

Beigetreten October 16, 2014. Lebt in Manassas, Virginia. <= proxy city

I am good looking romantic and sexy and i want a man that will always make me happy all the time even in the bed hot love and honest man a man that is always happy and does not cheat that is the kind of man i need so if you are that man please hook me up here ok i need you so bad thanks

Am interested in you, lets get in touch and build together a strong foundation of serious relationship and let it leads to family life. Am caring, affectionate, romantic, understanding and listening, faithful, honest and sincere. Am loyal, an intellectual down to earth with sense of humor, please contact me at: sandramama924@yahoo.com Lets build a true love without lies, liars, cheating, scams. Am God fearing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

yahoo avatar:

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Name used = sandra mama

email ady = sandramama924@yahoo.com

ANOTHER yahoo header with no IP :evil:

email

Hi Dear,
How are you doing,well let me start by introducing my self..I am Sandi and i am from Florida but i study in Nigeria now, i am 27 years old i am single no kids never been married i study accounting and i am the only daughter of my parents and my mom live in the Usa she was living here before she move to the state to live with her brother which is my uncle and now i live here in Nigeria alone before i get to Nigeria..well i am new here on the internet and why i am here i want to settle down and build up a happy family i am not here for games and i don't want someone that will play games with me... a friend of mine that got married here and she is living happily with 1 son so she put me through this and i believe that i will find the right man here that will love me for who i am and get married to me as well....here is my pics and i want you to do the same to me as well okay thanks

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:37 pm

CF = confirio.com/81R48

ID = sexymama

27 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 6:46 am

Joined October 16, 2014. Living in Manassas, Virginia. :liar:

About Me
I am good looking romantic and sexy and i want a man that will always make me happy all the time even in the bed hot love and honest man a man that is always happy and does not cheat that is the kind of man i need so if you are that man please hook me up here ok i need you so bad thanks

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:39 pm

yahoo avatar = sandramama924

Frumpy posted pic

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

e.vidzro@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:09 pm

same email and same Ghanaian scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p425543" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

e.vidzro@yahoo.com =>

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008448469019
Elizabeth Best
Studied at New Jersey City University
From New York, New York
ImageImage
=> Zorpia:

Elizabeth
32, Manassas, Virginia, United States <== proxy city
Last seen 7 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man,
aged 40‑70, in United States.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Also uses pictures of another entirely different woman on Badoo, see http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p425590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Identical email address to the fake Karla posted by Coolbreeze from January this year but new profile pic and fake US number now.

Sandra
300 lbs. (136 kg.)
Native American
Arabic

27 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 8:57 pm

Beigetreten February 25, 2015. Lebt in Miami, Florida.

am a gentle and loving soul seeking the same. I value honesty and integrity; a curious mind and a generous spirit. What I value I also am. I believe that love and kindness begets the same. I love friends and family and hope that my match would also. I enjoy meeting new people and conversing about all types of subjects...simply add at send me a text 646-504-1769 am more conversant with that and will reply once i get your message I wish you all the best in your search. If my profile resonates, please do let me know.

Am interested in you, lets get in touch and build together a strong foundation of serious relationship and let it leads to family life. Am caring, affectionate, romantic, understanding and listening, faithful, honest and sincere. Am loyal, an intellectual down to earth with sense of humor, please contact me at: sandramama924@yahoo.com or send me a text at 6465041769 Lets build a true love without lies, liars, cheating, scams. Am God fearing.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

without a profile pic, also here: adultmatchdoctor.com/profile_sarry12727_essay.html

sarry12727
27-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 50 - 82
Miami, Florida
United States
Last Activity: 2 weeks ago

Seeking for true love text me 646-504-1769

About myself

Am interested in you, lets get in touch and build together a strong foundation of serious relationship and let it leads to family life. Am caring, affectionate, romantic, understanding and listening, faithful, honest and sincere. Am loyal, an intellectual down to earth with sense of humor, please contact me at: sandramama924 at yahoo dot com or send me a text at 646-504-1769 Lets build a true love without lies, liars, cheating, scams. Am God fearing.

The person I would like to meet
I am here looking for an honest man a man that is honest caring and always happy and romantic

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:18 pm

name used = Hannah Effah

email ady = prettyhannah1985@yahoo.com

email

How are you? hope you are doing well and also coping well in life.A friend of mine from USA, introduced me to the dating site .. Which i have registered for about a month ago.Thanks for your mail and am very happy and glad to meet you . Anyway thanks very much for your mail. I appreciate it a lot.
Well, i don't usually log in there always . Thanks for replying my email sent to you okay. And am sorry for my late reply.
I am a young lady of age 30years.Maybe you might think i am young , but i don't take age to be something serious in terms of looking for a love of your life or your dream partner in life.Ages are only numbers by the way.
I am a nurse and i work as a part time pharmacists in A local clinic.I was posted in Ghana by NGO institution in UK, who sponsored me with my education.It was not by force , an optional thing they usually do . As after they finish with the sponsoring you will have any option to be posted to a country to offer a service there for some few months. Mine happened to be in Ghana and after my service and i chose here because My mum is a Ghanaian and is from Ghana . My Dad was an English from UK , i found Ghana to be a cool and peaceful place to live, and have decided to spend the rest of my life here . If i will travel then it means am traveling to be with my dream man in life. living here in Ghana is not anyway enjoyable but cool , happier and peace.

The reason why i registered the dating site is that , am Looking for a Loving God fearing and Responsible man to settle down with, that is why i am here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each Other.Am very faithful person, sincere and trustworthy. very smart sexy and affectionate.
In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life. I know that men are not the same , i have good faith in me that i will meet a right man for me and it is great and nice that i have met you.I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine.
I am just as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.moreover I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - hahahahaha LOL
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
I am a very sexy , attractive, romantic and also have a lot respect for other people and also their point of views. Especially i love to treat the man in my life and also my heart the best way i could.I think the best thing in life between a man and a woman is when both of them try to love each other and also make each other feels the best way in all aspects of life.It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to tango ,compromise ,communication is so important!!!!
I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me ,But!!! I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things ,not on purpose.man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean, dust ,and do laundry...I know that by all means , it all depends in terms of spending much more things with each other before something could develop. we can do a lot of research about each other and also get to know more about each others mind, and also how each other feels.I know that it can take only a day for you to find a love of your life, but it takes more time , patience also respect to develop that love further into your deep heart, And also everything needs to work slowly to happen real , the real love we will one day have for each other will bring us together....if i continue to write , i will write until heavens come . I will leave it here and would be very glad and also appreciate it if you will have a special time for me and to reply . Take care and hope life treats you good. Thanks and Best Regard and hope you are going to love and admire me. Hope to hear from you Soon my dear

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”