It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Adam Johnson, adam_johnson225@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:12 am

Pictures stolen from Neil J., see below.

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6022223314
Adam J, 41 Denver, NY

Hi there,how are you...I'm Johnson....nice to meet you here I would love to get to know you better am here in order to find the Special woman..my yahoo email address is.....Adam_johnson225@yahoo.com....or you give me yours.

Image Image
Image. Image
Last edited by Igulinka on Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: African scammer posted at p.3
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adam Johnson, adam_johnson225@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:23 pm

RPO is married Niel J.
also on FB
300 friends approximately and heeps of family pics
facebook.com/niel.johnson.792

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Dolf Johnson aka okuwadamilare84 :twisted:
killeen, TX, USA

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:54 pm

okuwadamilare84
^^ Nigerian name ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

daylite71
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Niel Johnson, nieljohnson123@yahoo.com

Postby daylite71 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:16 am

Pictures stolen from the real MD Niel J., see below.

We meet Feb.17,2015 on mingle2.com he asked me to download yahoo messagner so we could talk his yahoo email is nieljohnson123@yahoo.com he told me he was a E5 sergant in Lybria I did some googling on his name and I found him on the army military page but he was not a E5 he's a Col. Dr. Niel Johnson. He had sent me pictures before I found him on this military page. They are the same person in the pictures as on the military page. He has not asked me for money but he has told me that dome checks will come to my address for his charity work now in Nigeria. I did confront him about being a Dr. he said he had problems with golddigging women. I haven't received any checks yet. I have asked him for his military email nieljohnsonarmymail@doc.com which isn't correct. I asked for his mosc number AE804515 which doesn't look right.
I am falling for this person but it feels off he hasn't said he loves me he uses commons but things don't add up. Can someone please help me I'm scared that this solder's id is being stolen right along with my heart. I no u can tell me if he's fake or real but please someone see if he's using this soldered ID
Thanks
Daylite71

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: i believe i have met someone using a solder's id

Postby Pinky » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:17 am

Stop falling for him, right now. As a matter of fact, stop communicating with him. You've got yourself hooked up with a Nigerian scam-boy. He's a twenty-something, gangsta wannabe and NOT anything like the pictures he's been sending you. Check out what your creep probably looks like in our Scammers 4 Real forum. EVERYTHING he's told you are lies.

If he doesn't discover you've exposed him here, he might still send you the checks to cash. You take them to your bank, deposit them and then take out cash to send the money to Nigeria by Western Union. After you send the cash, your bank will call you and tell you the checks were forgeries. You will have to pay the money back - but you won't have it because it's already in Nigeria, buying clothes, electronics, jewelry, booze and worse. You will be luck if your not arrested for cashing forgeries and money laundering.

Please post the pictures this scammer sent to you, along with any other information you might not have posted above and we will add this boy's fake profile and stolen pictures to our African Males forum. He's not scamming you alone. He's scamming others and hopefully you can save them from heartbreak and financial loss.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

daylite71
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: i believe i have met someone using a solder's id

Postby daylite71 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:37 am

Thank you for your reply I deleted him from my yahoo n will not have anything to do with. Any checks do arrive and I will throw them away. I knew something was wrong and I was not ever going to put those checks n my account did not send him my address once he ask me to do this I knew he was fake. I will get those pictures up. Please have someone check out mingle2.com
Sincerely
Dawn

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Niel Johnson, nieljohnson123@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:00 am

yahoo avatar

Ft. Bragg, United States

Latest IP Address: 50.62.176.180

IP: 50.62.176.180
Hostname: p3plcpnl0654.prod.phx3.secureserver.net
Organization: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Arizona
City: Scottsdale

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pandora » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:03 am

pics stolen from MD Niel J., Fort Bragg
facebook.com/niel.johnson.792

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:51 am

My name is Niel. I've been married before but I'm single with a little girl I'm from Milan, Italy but live in Dallas, Texas. My daughter is 5 years, she's home with her aunt because I'm overseas on active duty. I work as a medical doctor for US army.. My interest are shopping, camping, sport, spending time with family, watching movies when I'm free, go to the cinemas, listen to music and other things that are fun.I like to cuddle... Lol, have a walk down the street holding the hands of the woman I love.
Please can you tell me a little about yourself with some pictures?

Received: from [93.186.31.96] ---> muguberry
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mike Henry, mike_henry74@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:19 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6029106962
Smith C, 46 yorkers, United Kingdom

Nice name and nice meeting you so how I wish and love to know you more than this...... So don't you mind if you can drop me your yahoo I'd or wechat id so we can get to know each other better
Ok here is mine mike_henry74

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mike Henry, mike_henry74@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:08 am

^^Picture originally taken in Heidelberg, Germany (statue shows famous 19th century chemist Robert Bunsen)

Same African scammer uses pictures of an entirely different man on other sites, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 07#p438107
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sat May 09, 2015 10:34 am

CF. elvisjohnson728@yahoo.com

Elvis Johnson
49 / Male / Straight
Joined May 6, 2015. Living: Jacksonville, Florida.

About me
I am Elvis Johnson, i was born in london. But raised in Unites State to be precisely in florida jacksonville Ponte vedra beach, i am a kind man,honest and trustworthy man because I am been brought up with it,I have two lovely kid,a girl name Kaille 11 years old and my son Jarrod 13 years old ....I lost my wife 4yrs ago through Auto car accident though I lost my both parents,I lost my dad at my tender age while I lost my mom 11 years back I have an elder sister Linda by name he's living in state too,,I'm I'm a funny and ambitious man, with a good stable career. I am a very independent person, I am looking for that quality I see in couples where they love the company of one another and make each other laugh.I�m looking for a down to earth, optimistic, spontaneous woman single or separated who likes to laugh and have fun so we can share our love together forever. and shy till I get to know you. I'm NOT looking for sex or a 1night stand. I can find it anywhere! I'm looking for a long term relationship only. I'm looking for a honest, caring woman... I believe in destiny and I feel there is my soul mate somewhere, and maybe she lives far from me, miles and miles. I value old family traditions and I dream to create a united and strong family with a decent woman. I'd like us to be the best friends..

Junkmail:
To be honest you are looking cute and charming too if you don't mind can we get to know our self much better I'm new to all this online stuff and I don't normally come on here can we chat on yahoo for better and faster conversation and for more photos and cam sharing too if that is gonna be okay with you if yes you can drop your email on here so that I can easily add you up on messnger

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scott Bradley, scotbradley15@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:13 pm

badoo.com/0465866463/
Scott, 45
Pomona, CA

Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Perkins David, perkinsdavid688@yahoo.com (pics 2)

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:15 pm

split from topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 7&start=30

badoo.com/01327224894/
David G Perkins, 57
About me
Am Lieutenant General (DAVID GERARD PERKINS) in US Army... we fight for peace, our people and our land.
Awards :Army Distinguished Service Medal
Silver Star
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit
Bronze Star Medal
Meritorious Service Medal

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”