It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:58 am

new JM pix.....

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Kelly, George Smith, smithg896@yahoo.com

Postby mariko » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:33 am

Skype Mugu. He is really an idiot. First, he used name Frank Kelly on Skype. Then sent email using name George Smith. Then on Skype chat, he said he sent email to me. I said I did not receive email from him but other person. Then he corrected his name on Skype to george smith. Too late, mugu, too late!! :cool: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Yahoo Avatar showing different person's photo :lol: :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82920

Also uses the name john smith in the email :party:
i'm john smith from usa'' i really wan't to make friend with you and talk so we can able to know each other well...
And skype chat log after he changed his name to george smith :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[19:17:23 | Removed 19:18:33] george smith: This message has been removed.
[19:21:23] george smith: i'm george smith
[19:21:48] george smith: i send you email
Skype Name icezy.golfy
Full name george smith (formerly named as frank kelly and claimed as john smith on email)
Birth date 1966/3/10
Age 48
Gender Male
Language English
Location new york, United States
:mugu:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Morre, d_morre@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:40 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6018455533
Dave M, 42 City, Nigeria :twisted:

ok i will and here is mine email address d_morre@yahoo.com.Hoping to read from you soon my dear.Thanks and you are just beautiful.Thanks
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:54 am

coolmicky
mick taylor
52 year old, man from United States

How are you doing today? Well am just good as usual thing to me , well its amaze me very much to see a very nice profile of you with a very beautiful picture posted on it, tell me is that really you? and if yes , then i don't think a lady like you should get on dating site before having millions of men swept you off your feet, but i think maybe this is a mystery for me , maybe those man out there where you live lost their sight not to see such a perfect and natural beauty in you and i could confess that have never seen such a beauty, its make me feel so much interested in you and i think you've captivate my heart and soul and what next is to get to know each other more better because i feel the connection is stronger now to me and my heart says we have allot in common , well when i see your picture, my heart stop and beat faster , i really would love to get a message back from you and let me know if you are still lonely..add me at tmick97@yahoo.com you
can add me on your yahoo chat list and chat right there to get to know each other more better and you can also see my picture before they approve mine here, i will be waiting to read your mail there....till then remain blessed and have a very wonderful day..please do Reply to my Email address becos must time i don"t come on mydailyflog or add me direct to ur yahoo list so we can chat that much....smile
Thanks
Mick Taylor

Received: from [208.97.31.130] Georgia Public Web :thinking: must be hijacked proxy
Subject: Read in good faith
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

shelton, Skype shakeelahmad20062

Postby mariko » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Skype Name shakeelahmad20062
Full name shelton
Birth date Sunday, January 10, 1960
Age 54
Gender Male
Language English
Location islamabad, United States
[9:59:11 AM] shelton: hello beauty how are you and how is the health over there
it,s has been great for me to see you here ,.you sounded
sweet and it was nice reading your email.when i joined this
place i never expected to meet a weman of your type,because
you so adorable and beautiful.i really would love to meet you
in person.i really don:t mean to force you into things sweetly
but i will be happy if i meet such a pretty woman like you

thanks for been friend???

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Eric; <kennedyeric953@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:50 pm

eric567yu ............ ericgoodluck28@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree

Personal Description:

I love little children and I found solace in voluntarily assisting and providing for sick children.

........ is spamming with

Hello I am Eric by name and I am from united states but presently in Ghana for a very crucial meeting. I am 47 years old by age. I saw your profile and I really like it and will like to start a very good relationship with you now that I am about relocating to Your country for investing. I have a son, his name is Kennedy, he is 13 years old. I really love to know you more please write me to my email; kennedyeric953@yahoo.com hoping to hear from u soon, do take care of yourself Cheers.

Highwinds Network Group, Inc.
OrgId: HNG-3
Address: 3300 N Central Ave
Address: Ste 200
City: Phoenix
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85012

Pic is also Yahoo avatar for Reg.-Email
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:49 pm

^^
Told him I had already found someone on the site...

Received: from [208.97.31.2] Georgia Public Web, again
Subject: Re: Read in good faith

ok good can you get me a friend of yours

:mrgreen:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Mix, mix.larry@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:58 pm

person.com (deleted)
larry
Kentucky Game, USA

facebook.com/larry.mix.357
Larry Mix

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Smith Ferguson, smthferguson@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:29 pm

waplog
smileforme111
Male , 52 , Single
Lives in United States, GEORGIA

am a soldier of the state Army
am currently in Nigeria for a peacekeeping mission
you have an email address so i can send you some pictures and more about me?
smthferguson@gmail.com

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself be a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am really a fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky
I am a cute caring lovable man who is into anything really at this point in my life, whether it be a serious relationship or just Dating, but know my ultimate goal is to find a mate though.. I want to enjoy this phase of my life in my search and if my future mate happens to show up in front of me, I will not let her go.. My passions are meeting my future soul-mate/partner.. I believe I am a very good man with a very big heart with modern qualities.. I'm pretty laid back, down to earth, a very positive person, enjoy the simple things in life.. I'm told that I am kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, opinionated, handsome, and intelligent and have many lovable qualities.. I try to allow life itself not to stress me out and remain a happy go lucky person.. Love to kiss and hug.. I think one of my biggest flaws is being too nice and loyal to people in my life, but it is just the right thing we should all do, but in general, good always outweighs the bad.. I'm very responsible but still let the inner boy in me come out at times, OK maybe sometimes too much.. I'm very flexible in things I like to do, whether it’s going out dinning or just hanging home eating pizza and putting in a DVD.. I love the monsoon season and the lightning it brings.. I'm very thought full of others and always make the best of a bad situation.. I am a widower after some years of faithfulness and love and was put out because I lost her in an accident.. I am looking for someone to spend time with and lead into a lasting long term, rest of my life type of relationship or just a now thing, I will not discount anything right now.. Someone to laugh with and try new things with and make new memories with together, hold each others for hours and hours.. To be able to have fun no matter what we’re doing, as long as it is together.. I really enjoy the act of making love and/or sex and the comfort that comes with it, when the two actually make love just from the act of holding each other sometimes.. Looking so forward to meeting someone for any type of relationship at this point in my life, whatever the situation brings.. I am a caring man that loves companionship and if I am loved, I will love back as much if not more and treat a woman as God expects man to treat them.. I hope to find a woman that needs me to love her and take care of her, as I want her to love and take care of me as well..
I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Max along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson. One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature.
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.
Take care and have a wonderful day and i have added some of my photos to you, and i will also be happy if you can send me yours and hope to hear from you soon......I will find time for us so that we can chat my dear and you can ask me anything that you want to know about me..

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Wilson5, Skype rasabe741

Postby mariko » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:00 pm

John Mageau Skype clones came at same time :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: can't stop laughing!!

Skype Name rasabe741
Full name Wilson5
Mood Army
Birth date 1958/4/2
Age 56
Gender Male
Language English
Location Ohio, United States
Mobile phone +1

173.234.233.211, Ubiquity Server Solutions New York New York, United States - Proxy :mrgreen:
41.218.215.86, Vodafone Ghana, Accra, Ghana
Wilson5: Hello Dear! smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks, already knowing that.. know matter how serious life requires you to be everyone need a friend to share ideals with. What do you think and how are you doing today?

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

walter martins, Skype zubayda2012

Postby mariko » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Skype Name zubayda2012
Full name walter martins
Birth date 1962/4/7
Age 52
Gender Female
Language English
Location Canada
walter martins: Hello! Please add me to your Contact list.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:57 pm

In configuration to post by Mary55 doctor responded :mrgreen:

Dr.Hassan Armed <dr.hassanarmed@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Hi dear,

I am very sorry for my late response to your mail.I have many patients in my hospital so please I want you to be specific and tell me the name of your husband. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Dr.Hassan

From me: My husband's name is Pokemon Kunta Kinte/Please help.

dr.hassanarmed@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Oh okay,yes he is in my hospital. please madam for your information he needs to pay some amount of money before he can be discharged from here.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

drdaniel.adam@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:49 am

Split from http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 45#p418445" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email ID : drdaniel.adam@yahoo.com
leads to Skype

Skype Name dr.maxwell111
Full name dr maxwell 11
Location United Kingdom

Skype Name john.fredick1
Full name john fredick
Location Manchester City, United Kingdom
with pic of John Mageau in Military suit :D , pic already posted here,
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=282360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:54 am

Jack Daniel, donaldh87@yahoo.com
Liverpool
Birthday: November 26, 1965
Marital status: Single

https:/ /vk.com/id277192828
Register vkontakte - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Source:
The source IP address is 41.203.67.134.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria :mrgreen:

Jack
Hi , my name is Jack and I live to learn, what time you always come online so that I can meet you in the chat, hope to hear from you soon, cheers Jack
Jack
I'm so glad to hear from you, and I am from United Kingdom
So Tell me about yourself
Jack
I sent you to tell me what time you are free to communicate so that we can chat Okay?
Jack
I'm so glad to hear from you , my name is Jack and I work with a shipping company and I'm the chief engineer, I am currently in a vessel carrying goods and our destinations is Australia, so glad to read your posts and what a coincidence that we are both engineers, because of my work, I don't really have all the time to come online in the chat, so that's why I really don't always come online, I want you to tell me what time you will often come online so I can come and join you because I really love to know more about you, hope to hear from you soon, take care of yourself and have a wonderful day.
Jack
This is fine with me, my dear friend, send me your email address so I can add you
Jack
I will send you by e-mail to your mailbox vary soon, I want you to tell me what time you will come online and chat with me
Jack
It's okay my dear, I send you by e-mail to your mailbox now and tell you about myself, and I'll be back online later in the evening, just to come and chat with you
Jack
Hello, believing it to me Jack, I just wanted to say something about myself, my full name is Donald Henry Jack, come from a land Scoot but I live and work in Liverpool, UK, I am a business man and business in cargo, I'm currently on a ship going to Australia and the carriage of certain goods in Australia, I regularly engage in this way twice a year and this is the second this year, I'm a father and I have only one child, his name is Lucas and he is 8 years, he school with my parents in the earth to escape and he is there due to the nature of my
because this trip is to highlight, his mother, my wife divorced about three years ago and since then I haven't got the heart to love any other woman again, I hope to behave in a serious relationship that will end us somewhere good because that's why I'm doing here, friends, I hope to get married again and then bring my son back to live with me in the UK, because I love him so much, I really don't have allot to say about myself right now, maybe when we chat in the evening, we will
have to say more, because I really love to know more about you too, my dear friend, take good care of yourself and hope to see you soon, cheers, Jack
Jack
Wow I'm so excited to talk with you again, I massage before, and I thought, you will not do it until the time as you said earlier
Jack
Right now we're in Australia cargo
Jack
My dear we are going to be sailing for 50 days and we have only said for 10 days so far
Jack
Yes my dear, this trip back in shipping companies, because we only sail this way twice a year, and this is the second this year
Jack
Now we are still in the Mediterranean, but we will hope in India sea for 21 days, if it's to go as planned
Jack
I said that when I'm not in flight I take care of my business back in the UK
Jack
My dear, when I go to the flights, I travel to spend some time with my baby, but I'm always busy with my business and I don't really have to allocate the time of flight
Jack
It's not like I'm doing work on the ship, it's just that when this ship is carrying goods from country I always have my goods inside too, so I have to go with the ship to make sure that my goods are in proper condition and manner
Jack
Here's how all that well in the ship will also be here and to sail with the ship just to make sure that their product is not tempered with, because goods valued at hundreds of thousands
So that's why I always sailing my dear, because if you put your goods in a ship not to sail with them someone else might want to temper with them
There are various goods on the container of my own goods we supply companies that make trucks
And our current destination for Australia my dear
Jack
Hello, it to me Jack, I just wanted to say something about myself, my full name is Donald Henry Jack, come from a land Scoot but I live and work in Liverpool, UK, I am a business man and business in cargo, I'm currently on a ship going to Australia and the carriage of certain goods in Australia, I regularly engage in this way twice a year and this is the second this year, I'm a father and I have only one child, his name is Lucas and he is 8 years, he school with my parents in the earth to escape and he is there due to the nature of my
because this trip is to highlight, his mother, my wife divorced about three years ago and since then I haven't got the heart to love any other woman again, I hope to behave in a serious relationship that will end us somewhere good because that's why I'm doing here, friends, I hope to get married again and then bring my son back to live with me in the UK, because I love him so much, I really don't have allot to say about myself right now, maybe when we chat in the evening, we will
have to say more, because I really love to know more about you too, my dear friend, take good care of yourself and hope to see you soon, cheers, Jack
Jack
Hello Dear, you suddenly left me online, but I want you to know that I appreciated the time you come to hold me, like bright stars in a dark night, memories of our friendship are twinkles in my life. Goodnight and I hope to see you tomorrow
Jack
Every sunset gives us,
One day less to live!
But every sunrise give us,
One day more to hope!
Jack
My Princess, I just want to say thank you for telling me about yourself, hope to see you online soon because I really missed chatting with you my dear, I also love to swim in the pool when it was free and I love to travel on the tour too, and if you do not swimming or traveling and I have enough flight time, I travel to Scotland to spend some time with my boy and the Main reason why he doesn't live with me because I'm not married yet, so I'm going to get var a serious relationship that
I hope will lead to marriage, so I'm talking to you, my dear, very soon I will retire from my job so that I will have time for my family, I want to bring my son to the United Kingdom, as soon as I get married, so he can be with me always, because it's something that he ever wanted, I will send you some pictures of it, so you get tobacco know it my dear, I have some work here and I'm offline right now, but I will definitely be back on line at the end of the day, to
to come and be with you, take good care of yourself and I hope to see you later.
Jack
Thanks for telling me about yourself, my dear, so nice, I also like to spend free time in the pool when the weather is hot, I live to swim, I love traveling too, when I select the brakes on my flight, I like to travel, to spend some time with my baby in Scotland, and one of the main reasons why I want to get married again, because I want to spend time with my Family as soon as I get married again, I will retire from my job and take a child to the UK to live with me and
my wife, that's why I'm talking to you, my dear, I want var a serious relationship that will lead us somewhere positive, I'm so glad I just get to better know you and I want to know more about the other options, well, I'll send you a picture of my son now along side with this message, so you can see it and hopefully like it too, we are still in the Mediterranean sea and is still sailing, hopefully, in the next 20 days, we must get to the sea of India my dear, I have some load right here
now and not returning km line now, but I will come online later in the evening, so that we can spend time together, because I missed to tell you my Princess, please take good care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day my Queen, I'll see you later

Scammers profile on Facebook:
https:/ /www.facebook.com/donald.henry.52459 :twisted:
Donald Henry
Chief Engineer in MARSK SEA LAND CONTAINER
He studied Mechanical Engineering at University of Liverpool

Link to photos in Google: http:/ /tslgroup.ru/%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%B8/%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B8.html
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:20 am

dysonalex295@yahoo.com--> skype

Skype Name andrew.cecer
Full name Andrew Cecer
Location victoria, victoria, United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “White Males”