It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Tony Pankhurst

African scammers posing as white men.
Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Pictures stolen from British actor and model Tony Pankhurst
http:/ /www.starnow.co.nz/tonypankhurst

Walter Bernard, walterbernard60@yahoo.com
Birthday: October 29,
Marital status: Single
Languages​​: English

https:/ /vk.com/id265028237
Source:
The source host name is "ns1432.ztomy.com" and the source IP address is 41.220.69.18.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria

Walter
Hello . good meeting you here, I see, you love flowers, I would like to know more about you, my personal favorite hibiscus, and rose, I would appreciate a message from you..bye

Walter
My name is Walter, I'm from Fort Worth, Texas, but I work in London, I lost my wife 5yrs ago to cancer, so I am here in search of someone. Enough about me what about you, right now all I know is that you love flowers. tell me more about yourself.

Walter
Well I'm 51, and I am a contractor and I have a son, he's 18
Walter
I engineer
Walter
the one in the photo is my niece, her name is Michelle, and by the way this is my Yahoo ID Walterbernard60@yahoo.com I will be waiting to receive your post cause I just can't stop thinking about you, and every time I think of you I always see you with a future where we are together, any time I turn on my computer the first person that comes to mind is you I would be very happy if we were together, I think I fell in love with you
I am very sorry if you feel like, I never paid attention to you very much, but I want to let you know, here and now, that since I began to chat with you, I always had hope, You bring hope to my life Faith I fall so in love with you every day, before going to bed every night you one, I think not and in the morningwhen I Wake up you're the first person I think of, now all I can think about is holding your hand and taking these trips you love so much, going to the cinema and listening to music together, As for me I am a soft person, but I don't like being pushed to the wall, and I hate liars, what I love to do with my spare time playing Golf and tennis , those are two of my favorite sports, I don't go anywhere for vacationand not I go to the beach or I go Hiking or camping with my son ... I really wanted you in my life , I hope to hear from you soon

It 's nice to hear from you , I see that you are tired, please, I don't wantto you more than to stress myself, I also love 80's songs they were classics not what people are passing for music these days, so you used, in order to dance, I wish I was there with you right now just holding you close to me and the two of us dancing around the house would be very romantic, I know, someday we'll go to the cinema together you will be sitting next to me, and I'll keep my hands , I also love Comedy program, there comedian, I know that his name is "Chris Rock"that guy is so funny, you'll like it too, I wanted to know why you don't go to events anymore, and you live alone? I really really love you , but you didn't tell me about how you feel about me, I would like to knowwhat you feel for to me it is very important to me, I 'll be waiting to hear from you dear ..... bye..

Last edited by minerva on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mugu face found see bellow
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Tony Pankhurst

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:10 pm

FB
Walter Benard
Joined Facebook August 12

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Different gallery used on Badoo: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 96#p405196" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:34 pm

waplog
gryan2431
Male , 55 , Divorced
Name Surname: george ryan
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA
I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I also walk and Meditation to keep my body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy.…

Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:42 am

Confirio. harryfreeman447@yahoo.com\

harr447
67 / Male / Straight / divorced
Joined November 8, 2014. From NEW YORK. Living in New York City, New York. Attended oxford college.Completed graduate school at masters.

About Me
swimming, travelling, gym, tennis, yoga More about me: I have some rules for our relationship you need to know. Before anything, you need to know the warmth of a true friendship. We are in a imaginary world here, but your dont give imaginary attitute because where we are. Dont forget, even though we are in imaginary wold we still are humans and all we do here is human like. Being ugly or disabled is not a problem, as long as its not your mind is ugly or twisted. You might think, coming to this imaginary world is taking you away from your reality and your real world, remember this, this is your world and mine. these are my rules; You can not CRY without me, you can not be SAD without me, and most important, you can not DIE without me. Its hard to find a friend and be close, but its even harder to stay as one. You will not pretend your are friend, but you need to be who you are and stay who you are...

Junkmail:
i live in new york also it seems we both live in the same sate well i will like to know more about you and i will be so glad if you can give me your email address here is mine harryfreeman447@yahoo.com

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 am

Uses pictures of a different man on Badoo, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 64#p416764" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Tagged. tonyrb03@gmail.com

Tony R
Male / 59 / Widowed / Serious relationship / English / Caucasian/ White

I want you to know that my being single introduced me to try Tagged and i thought that I could meet the right woman and believes in true Love, have faith in true love, as it develops. I'm very romantic and I like to dance and eat out at least once a week, especially with a partner. I have not been doing too much lately, since I've been single and busy with work for a while now. I hope you are an honest woman, because the most important characteristics for me are compatibility and friendship. I would like to know if you are a judgmental person, honest and easy going. A sense of humor is a big plus. I hope we will have some common interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what is important in life. I would love to find out whether you are a loving woman that I could have a very deep relationship and be able to just feel the light when we are together. I hope you will be a like-minded partner to share life with. I like being physically active as much as I can, as a great balance in the cerebral side of life! I am very respectful, obedient and ambitious. Please write me an information about you. tonyrb03 @ g mail . c o m .I always look forward to even further improve in a relationship or improvement in life in general. Good to hear from you soon. Your new friend, Tony.

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Smith, paulsmith2891@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:27 pm

matchdoctor
paul200430
60-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Last Activity: Today

Hello my name is paul and i come from uk i am looking a good woman in my life for ever and ever here ok and ,how are you doing?you're looking real nice and sweet..Hun you're such an attractive woman and !? if you are serious you can email me on paulsmith2891@yahoo.com and can i have yours mail id im so i can add you over there ok so we can chat better and iron up thing better as one ok ?

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Leads to a restricted FB, same name, facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000568241976, has been open since 2009.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul Smith, paulsmith2891@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:46 pm

yahoo avatar

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey David, jeffreydavid101@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 05, 2015 5:38 am

matchdoctor
chearfuljeffrey
63-year-old Male
Seeking Men: 50 - 78
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Last Activity: Today
My work is so Intresting and Challenging and am very hard working man who have a plan for the future and i will be getting retired in a few month from now :roll:
I am a sincere, honest, dedicated, responsible, romantic, and passionate young gentlewoman with a good sense of humor and strong values in search of a best friend, life-long partner, and a true love. Even though I am blessed with a youthful appearance, I have the wisdom of many ages. I value friendship, honesty, loyalty, romance, passion, spirituality, family, and a good laugh. I have had many experiences in my life that make me an intelligent, well-rounded,understanding, and compassionate person. I am responsible and have been successful in my career and have financial stability and security. My priorities are always with home, family, and hopefully, one day, a love that is true.I was raised with proper values, have a good moral upbringing, and am a traditional gentleman. I have a good sense of humor and enjoy making others smile,laugh, and believe I am a kind, generous person. I like spontaneity, silliness, sarcasm, and can appreciate different forms of humor in the appropriate moments. I am an experienced father of a beautiful daughter who lives with me .I find much satisfaction in parenthood...will tell you more later
My dream-mate is a good looking, sexy, compatible feminine woman, who is not self-centered, loves to share, and is honest, dedicated, and not afraid of commitment. My ideal mate would love to spend quality time just being together as well as have fun in sharing interests, hobbies,and each other. She loves attention, affection, and also has the same passion/desire for romance. She is a lady who has strong family values and has no trouble being a homebody or going out on the town with her man. My dream lady is a passionate, empathetic, outgoing,self-confident, and fun-loving individual,who is dedicated and loyal to the one man she loves. My life-long mate will have have interests in settling down and completing a family. Together we will rule our li

Hello' Thanks for taking out of your busy time to write me. I Have uploaded my picture and i wonder why is not showing on on the site' i will really appreciate if we can proceed our conversation through your email address as i do not come on this site much often due to the my nature of work. And to change more picture of each other and tell you more about me. Hope to hear from you soon
Respectfully Yours
Jeffrey

Thanks for your respond' here is my email Jeffreydavid101@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jeffreydavid101@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 05, 2015 10:10 am

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

B, Jeffrey

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:37 am

=> B:
Jeffrey, 63
NE, United States
I'm here to date with girls, older than 53

ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: B, Jeffrey

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:39 am

^^has appeared overnight on badoo; I fail to connect him to any email; no hits in SD, TE, GIS :(
Last edited by IceFM on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: B, Jeffrey

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:59 am

Of course there is a Hit in GIS ........ this is Model Tony Pankhurst, Brighton, Sussex, London, UK

http://www.freshagents.co.uk/models/mal ... -pankhurst
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “White Males”