It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mark Ferguson aka Mark George, mark.fergusonuk@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Pictures stolen from George Cozma, Romanian military/security
see below and see his statement here on pg.8
He has also made a short video: youtube.com/watch?v=mjmRFvPAtcs&feature=youtu.be

zorpia
Mark George
42, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Last seen 18 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl, aged 35‑75, in United States.
Divorced
I am Friendly.

About Me
I am gentle, friendly, kind, giving, honest, respectful, compassionate, hard working, adventurous, laid back, open minded. I always look for the good in others and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I am a good listener. I like hearing what others have to say and understanding their perspective. ... there are many shades of grey in my world. I believe in using one's judgment and doing what is right ... following the rules by the book is not always the right thing.

Eye Color Black , no Caucasian has black eyes :mrgreen:
Currently Living With Alone

Image Image

how are you doing today ? i am sergeant mark Ferguson of the united states army ...i was going through profiles and i found yours ...i will to know you more about you than just pictures ..can you kindly email me on my private email mark.fergusonuk at yahoo.com ...i will love to hear from you soon so we can build our friendship from there ..have a splendid day

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Ferguson aka Mark George, mark.fergusonuk@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:35 pm

FB
Mark George Ferguson
About
Worked at The U.S. Army
Studied at Yale University
Past: James Logan High School
Lives in California City, California
From Manchester, United Kingdom

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Lederhose
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Rotar, j_rotar@yahoo.com

Postby Lederhose » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:30 pm

This guy also goes by John Rotar and his email is j_rotar@yahoo.com. He is saying that he is in Kabul, Afghanistan on a peace mission. He will sweet talk you and is asking for money and if you don't give it to him he will tell you that he has one million dollars and he wants to deposit it in your account but needs information like your bank account number, routing number, social security number, mothers maiden name, bank name, your address and phone number.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:07 pm

After checking the Pics and diggin deep I allege to 99% this is a romanian Guy........

<<<<<< Sibiu or Hermannstadt in Siebenbürgen - Romania was together with Luxembourg 2007 Culturcapitol of Europe

<<<<< all the other Guys with him in the Pics have also a romanian flag......

<<<<<<< I suppose that his name next to the romanian flag is "George", Blood Group 0+ ......when all is true, then fits also this Haribo Starmix sweets in the pic :oops: :oops:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

sbal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sbal » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:11 pm

This guy also goes by: James Bastu.
He currently has a active FB profile (founded on June 18, 2014).
Cell Phone Number: 1-661-206-1273
DOB: 07/06/72
Mailing Address:
James Bastu c/o Hashim Majeed
PO Box 996
Tamale N/R Ghana W/A 00233
Stationed: Fortino, CO

Agibbs
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Agibbs » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:37 am

He goes by Alex Jay met him on kik, He sent me pics. He states that he is from Bronx NY age 51. His is using this number 233543382733, he also uses Whatsapp. He states that he never been married, no kids. He is stationed in Syria on a "secret mission" He also says he will be coming home in April of 2015. He has been there be three years. Wow, should of known something was up when he accidently sent me some other language. What a dummy i am. He had me going for a bit. He hasn't ask me for money yet. Thank god my friend used his pic that he sent me. The last picture he uses for his kik account. He had me fool for a bit. Thank you Romance scam. I hope you catch this sick man.When you do catch him hopefully on what i gave you. He messed with the wrong American woman!.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Phone Number: +(233) 54 3382733 Accra Ghana Mobile

Agibbs

Welcome to RS. Glad you are saved :applause:
Do you happen to have his email address, if yes please kindly post.
You were dealing with scammers from Accra not military on "secret mission" who shares info with ladies online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:40 pm

This Ghanaian criminal is pretty active on the internet ;) Do not even THINK of confronting HiM!

plus.googleapis.com/wm/4/104772684620372197056/posts
Unnamed Rd, Tamale, Northern = Ghana
habib zakaria
Plz are you on what's so we can chat there +233543382733
02.07.2014 - ... will like to kno w more about me and ready for a serious relationship..plz you can call me on viber or you can what's app me +233543382733.
ImageImage

facebook.com/habib.zakaria.501?fref=ufi
Habib Zakaria Dear sisters, one day, you will be wrapped around, fully covered head to toe, and lowered into your grave. Don´t let you last day on earth be the first day you wear a Hijaab. call me for mor +233543382733

Habib Zakaria True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost The recipe of friendship: 1 cup of sharing. 2 cups of caring. 3 cups of forgiveness & hugs. Mix all of these together to make friends 4ever.call me +233543382733

Dear baby, Secretly you have taken each broken piece of my heart from all those before you and put it together like a puzzle. Our troubled times were those of which my heart was not put completely together, but once the last piece was placed, that was when I realized I can't live without you.peace baby can you what's up me now on this number (+233543382733)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Habib Zakaria, Ph# +(233) 543382733

Postby Igulinka » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:48 pm

At his Google:
habib zakariaJul 3, 2014

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with.some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends.will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship .will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to kno w more about me and ready for a serious relationship..plz you can call me on viber or you can what's app me +233543382733
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

inchhighprivateeye
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby inchhighprivateeye » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:18 am

inchhighprivateeye
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby inchhighprivateeye » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:23 pm

I met Francis Morgan on Chemistry.com. He said that he was a Staff Sgt. in the Army in Syria. He had been there for three years and is being given a retirement discharge after 19 years on March 2, 2015. He has gold that was given to him for rescuing a wealthy man in Syria and wanted to send it to me for safe keeping until he gets home. The gold is supposedly worth approximately $5 million. He has not asked for money, but asked for underwear, lotion, and a factory unlocked iPhone to stay in touch with me until he got home. He trips all over his story. He told me he was in the Army and sent me a badly PhotoShopped picture of a Sgt in the Marines with his head on it. If you listen to him his story changes. He blames his faulty profile and the discrepancies on his roommate.

Date: Sun, Feb 1, 2015 8:47:00 PM
Subject: A note from Francis

52 | Detroit, Michigan

Francis wrote:
Hello there Beautiful , I really like your profile and all you had to say , I think you have a sweet personality and I would love to keep in touch with you . A comrade recommended this site for me and I'm on here hoping to met the last love of my life . I really want to know you more.Do you have a cell phone number we could text?.

The email address that he's using is Francis_Morgan10@yahoo.com

The phone number he has been using is supposedly his roommates. The number is 469.893.0527 which is a Google Voice number

He asked me to contact a Diplomatic Courier named Jonathan Kwasi to get information on where to send underwear and lotion. His contact information is as follows:

DEAR MADAM,

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION AND THIS IS THE ADDRESS TO SEND PACKAGE.
Jonathan Kwasi
18221 150th Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY, 11413.
Phone number: 805.203.3315 (verified)
Email address: unitednations.us@diplomats.com
Hope to hear from you always.

Jonathan.

NOTE:PLEASE SEND VIA EXPRESS MAIL.AND SEND THE TRACKING NUMBER TO US AS SOON AS YOU SEND.
Last edited by inchhighprivateeye on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Thank you for posting this :) just in case you still have that recipient´s postal address, would be great to get it into Google as well, it´s either the base of the criminals in West Africa, or a mule who forwards parcels (and launders money); either way, it´s being used on countless other conversationists right now.

inchhighprivateeye
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby inchhighprivateeye » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:45 pm

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi, don´t think this organized crime has not hundreds of email addies anyway, getting anything of it deleted doesn´t inconvenience them in the least, it helps no one;). Posted info does though, because victims find it. :)

Return to “Military scams”