It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Desertstarzz
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Michael, davidmichael6250@hotmail.com

Postby Desertstarzz » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:53 am

Thank you for your information.

He used the name "General Ramsey Caldwell". General for the U.N He said he couldnt use open skype cam because of security reasons. I fell for the lie, because I have family member in military with top secret jobs. They told me that they never would use skype that would put everyone in danger. I did file compliant and have all the Western Union info. All I could do if file complaint. This guy is apparently from Nigeria a he seems to liking to me. Sounds strange but he's a nice scam artist. I've never given money online or ever been scammed before so this was a good lesson and very well taken.

These are the photos of him.

This is his "son" Larry who he adopted from Afghanistan. The prime minister son. The family who were killed a year ago.
Mod: edited out pictures of child.

He also said that I am suppose to receive money from General "Peter Fuller" So he needed money to so he can travel from London to U.S to deliver the money to me so his "son" who he adopted who happens to be the prime minister son whom the entire family were mascaraed a year ago. I researched and found no such story. You would think that was a red flag. Nope I went ahead and sent him the money. He said the General Fuller will show me his I.D to verify it is infact him who deliver the money. So he sent me the info. These are the documents that were sent to me.

SAME scammer's email here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 29#p419929" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: David Michael, davidmichael6250@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby София » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 am

Erasnius Mendel, erasnius@yandex.com
Birthday: April 15, 1958

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004688089057

https:/ /vk.com/id279281858

Register vkontakte -Ghana

IP address is 41.210.11.198

My dear and beloved Sofia

I know you are distant for now and meanwhile I can’t help but feeling low and sad, but soon I realize, this time we are apart, occurs for a number of reasons, most against our will, and I sometimes think this can actually be a helpful experience, contributing for a life filled with harmony, love, peace and joy in the future.
I trust you completely. I keep you in my heart, in the coziest corner, warmer, most docile and loving at his disposal.
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND I AM BLESSED< HAVING YOU IN MY LIFE WITH THE KIDS..
Erasnius

I love you more and i am grateful, having you in my life, i promise to make you the happiest woman on earth, i will come to meet you in Russia, once i finish my work here, my work will be finishing on 22 of this month, so i will come to Russia and the kids too, they can't wait to meet you, i have told them about us, and they are still asking, if you will send them a birthday gift, they said, they need a phone, so they can be on facebook and chat you too.
Love and miss you

Hello honey,
My life without you would lack meaning, lack sense. Without you I would be nothing but a wandering errant, searching for my path that could lead me to happiness’s door. But with you around, by my side, close to me, I’m certain of having made the right, safer and yet romantic choice. I feel that all this love and care, that I share here with you, goes both ways and it fills my heart with peace and joy.
are you still going to buy the birthday gift to the kids, can i send you there address and receiver name, so you send the gift, or you can even send them money, so they can go out to the beach on there birthday.
LOVE AND MISS YOU

Hello MyLove,
I can't stay a day without reading your message, and hope you are in good health, i just want to say GOOD MORNING MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL..
i love you so much
Did you send the money to the kids$1000 usd ? please send me the details here so i can give to the kids,

Hello honey,
I will make you the happiest woman on earth honey and i promise to be the best thing that happen to you,i will tell the kids that Mom, is going to send them some money, so they can go to the beach to enjoy there birthday, this is the information of how to send the money to them.
Name ::: Chijioke C. Nwugo

Address :::: portal hotel,133/13 Northridge Crescent,Accra, Ghana.

Please honey, when are you going to send the money to them, so i will tell the hotel manager to help them recieve it and give it to the kids, i know they will be so happy, honey, you are wonderful, i love you so much, thank you for making the kids happy, they will be proud to have you as there mom.....kisses and hugs honey, i love and miss you and please honey, always write me message here, i am happy always to come and read your message, it makes me so happy,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charles Jason; <charlesjason113@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:18 pm

charleee13

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: London
Marital status: Single
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

Am an engineer and i travel a lot,i have a son who i love so much but am not married to his mother,am here to find true love,am a simple man with good heart and i dont cheat and i can never hurt someone i love for no reason

...... writes

Hello :pretty

May the day bring you peace and
happiness, I came across your profile, i wish to
know you more, you have got a nice profile
picture, i don't message people i barely know like
this..i am really sorry for intruding, i hope you
are not angry? please reply back and i would keep
in touch,(Remember that the distance or color do
not matter but love and understanding matters
allot in life)warmest regards,

cheers..!
Admirer Charles Jason

Highwinds Network Group, Inc.
OrgId: HNG-3
Address: 3300 N Central Ave
Address: Ste 200
City: Phoenix
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter Conor, paterconor@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:48 am

romlove / conorpeter
Name: Conor Peter Age:50
Type:widow Children:2 children
Looking for a: woman Age:30-65
Relations:Marriage

Description:
I graduate from Teaneck High School, and received my commission, following graduation from the United States Army Academy. I also hold a Master of Business Administration degree from George Washington University.

Hello My name is Conor Peter young Man newly listed on this site this site for the sole purpose of meeting an honest and sincere person to know more if affinities we say more in a word, I can say that I look great Love I ...
do not think this case will suffice to say more about me ... those I leave you my e mail: ( paterconor@yahoo.com )hoping to have a word with you ...Conor Peter.

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Jimmy West, jimmywest67@yahoo.com
New York City
Birthday: November 25, 1962

http:/ /vk.com/id272727819
Register vkontakte -Ghana

Source:
The source IP address is -66.196.81.172
Geo-Location Information
State/Region: California

Phone +233231793261

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana

Login Skype: jimmy.west10
Full Name: jimmywest10

Login Skype: jimmywest11
Full Name: jimmy west

Thursday, 27 November 2014, 00:29 +0600 from jimmy west
<jimmywest67@yahoo.com>:
Hello my wife
as you do what I
had in mind in my
the last letter was that
you heard from the courier
company about the delivery package
You please if you
you will hear from them to follow
there are instructions for a successful
package delivery for you
you to keep it in
security for me OK
my wife.i have been thinking about you
all day my wife . I
pray things work , as
it was planned for me , so
I'll be with you in
next month , together for
each MY LOVE
jimmywest67@yahoo.com. His mail.
Honey, they want to transfer me to the city of Kandahar and it is a very dangerous and deadly there
honey before I go to Kandahar, I have some gift, I want to send to you well and some of my properties, I do not to take it with me in Kandahar normally because of trust and love that I have for you, I want to send them to you for safekeeping.
I send you 3 complex military Laptops Apple, 2 gold plated IPhone 5s, 1 military wrist watch DKNY (tracking device), 1 gold ring (for you), 1 jewelry box gold for you OK
I will put the money in the package money Okay, this is 10 thousand dollars
My dear wife, I want you to send me your fullnames, home address, telephone number, email address and the name of the nearest airport registration package, and process it for delivery
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2014, 10:52 AM
"jimmy west" <jimmywest67@yahoo.com>
Hello my wife, as you are doing what I was referring to in my poslednego was that you heard from the courier company for the delivery of service Monogamist if you hear from them to follow there instructions for uspeshnosti package to you for you to keep it safe for me OK мойwife.i have been thinking about you all day my wife. I pray things work, as planirovalos for me, so I'll be with you in next month, together decadeago MY LOVE
Good morning my beloved wife. how are you doing and how was
your evening? My wife courier should try to let you know the position of the delivery of my package to you. I want you to read the message Express company, sent to you carefully, word for word and then answer courier company and ask them what you need to do immediately. Please my wife the package has some very important documents and things inside. I want you to do everything in your power to make sure that the package is delivered to You soon. Take care of yourself for
me. I look forward to hear good news from you. I hug and kiss you genly. McDonald's forever. Never apart
To: speedexpresscourier.speedexpresscourier@outlook.com
Subject: Re: SPEED EXPRESS LINK COURIER SERVICE
Date: Wed,
26 Nov 2014 13:37:21 +0300
We are pleased to notify you that once General Jimmy West register a package with your name as his wife for us to deliver it to you.
We request you to please reconfirm your mailing address to ensure conformity with our record for immediate dispatch of your package to you . Only valid residential/ Office address and postal address are certified OK.
DELIVERY INFORMATION/PARCEL DESCRIPTION:
Delivery Terms: .............. ......International Delivery
Delivery Status:.....................Pending
Condition Of Delivery..............Pending
Package Note No: ..........secs/707
Colour of Package: ....................White/Red
Total Weight: ........................4.02 g
Total Net Weight: ..................6.07 g
Indicate the Delivery Option which you have chosen for the immediate delivery of the package. We offer Two types of services for prompt package delivery to customers.
Find below our delivery options, you are required to opt/ choose one option, which will be convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel.
Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:
Option 1:
Delivery Action: 1 days
Mailing: £349.00
Insurance: £401.00
===============
Total; £750.00
===============
Option 2:
Delivery Action:Day 3
Mailing: £105.00
Insurance: £230.00
===============
Total; £335.00
DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:
Receiver's Name:............
Address:................
Delivery Option:........
Note: that your parcel is protected by a hardcover insurance policy. Moreover, you are required to send payment charges via Money Gram transfer, of what ever option you have chosen to our dispatch agent, who is in charge of sending you your Package.
Also, you are required to send to us as soon as possible,these few information below:
(1.)Indicate the delivery option which you've chosen.
(2.)Attach a scanned copy of either your driver's license, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document and send to us for identification/our record purposes.
Upon confirmation of the delivery charges, you will be notified on the estimated dispatch date of your parcel in line with the time and date of delivery/arrival of your parcel, as we do not operate on cash on delivery.
Do ensure that you are available at your given address to sign for your parcel on delivery.
All orders not delivered within Seven (7) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.
At SPEED EXPRESS LINK COURIER SERVICE, we guarantee your satisfaction.
We are glad to be of service to you.
Yours faithfully,
Angelina Bright.
Customer Care Center
(REG NO:103309)
Order Number :SELX22589420
On behalf of the SPEED EXPRESS LINK COURIER SERVICE,your email was well understood you have selected the option 1 for the delivering of your parcel which is £750.00 below is our account clerk details
RECEIVER NAME: EMMANUEL DUKU
RECEIVER ADDRESS: NO 12 TESHIE ESTATE,ACCRA GHANA.
When you have effected the MONEYGRAM Transfers, please e-mail the transfer information to me via the above e-mail address as follows:
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS COUNTRY:
AMOUNT:
REFERENCE NO: (Transfer Reference Number Issued By Moneygram):
RECEIVERS NAME:
Upon confirmation of the delivery charges, you will be notified on the estimated dispatch date of your parcel in line with the time and date of delivery/arrival of your package.
Once again we are glad to be of service to you.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

maggie913
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby maggie913 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:45 am

I was also approached by a man using these pictures. His 'name' is Alan Walker. His email is alan.walker412@gmail.com . This is an initial email that he sent to me:
This email will reflect on my life so you would have a better understanding of who I really am...I work with the United States Federal Agency,I am a Senior Advocate in the Homeland and Security Department and am currently in Israel now because of work..My work is related to International Security Issues..I have been in Israel for a year now but will be returning in a few weeks and my dream is to find the woman of my life and be with her right after am out of Israel..

I love life and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come...Am looking for someone who will love and care about me for, a long time relationship that can lead to marriage if necessary. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.

I was born and raised in the States,so i would just say am an American by birth...Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents.I lost both parents at a very tender age so I was brought up by a foster home..

I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) !I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun, I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children..

Am Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off..I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly. I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends.

I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with.I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially but I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.I think am writing too much, maybe we can chat more of the time and express ourselves better..

Take care and hope to read from you soon..

Hugs,

Alan
We continued to communicate through email and through Skype. He did show me a webcam picture and actually showed me some webcam footage. I found it suspicious that he never looked at the camera, but it was all so convincing. The scam person is a real charmer - said all the right things, wonderful, supportive ...

Then ... he needed help getting his things sent:
Honey , all i have hard for are in my things and i don't know what will happen to my things if we are to leave them there ..‏
I know how hard this is for you also , and i don't want to be a bother to you .. I don't want to put my problems on you ..‏
I just wish that you will try your best to help me .‏
Do you think you can get part of the amount they are asking for the Security Clearance and the Yellow Tag, so that we can at least talk to them to help us out so that we pay the rest when the diplomat delivers my things to you .‏
once my things get to you , you can take the fee from my things and have it paid to them .‏
Do you think we can work things out this way ?
He put me in contact with the Diplomatic Council - this is the text of one of the emails that I received from them:

Attn:

Immediate actions will be taken for the delivery to be made once the Security Clearance and Yellow Tag has been acquired. This is going to be issued to our diplomat once the fees has been apprehended.

Security Clearance : 1750 GBP Yellow Tag : 950 GBP.

Once the above fee has been paid for both packages, Clearance and permissin will be given for the delivery to made.

We anticipate your response to complete the delivery, schedule for delivery will be forward to you once the requirements has been reached and permission given for the delivery .

Sincerely,

D.C
This was the email used: Diplomatic Council <diplomaticcouncil@diplomats.com>

Official looking. Another note: The above amount was half of the original quote, since I said that I could not come up with the full amount. It was agreed that I would send half and then take half from the packages when they arrived.

I even went to the bank to arrange a wire transfer, but something was just not right. I am glad that I did some more digging before I actually arranged for the transfer.

I feel dupped!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:20 am

alan.walker412@gmail.com

=>>plus.google.com/u/0/103239806141299012239/posts
Alan Walker
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

mensahben97@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:21 pm

From http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 26#p423926" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hit to skype

benjamin.mensah36
Name : Benjamin Mesah
Canada Albeta., Canada

lee.ben10
Name : Lee Ben
United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:50 pm

G.James.Tom,generaljamestom@gmail.com
Source:
The source IP address is 64.233.185.27

Phone :+449015193934 :+49-209-8765432

Country or destination; United Kingdom
Original network provider*; Routo Telecommunications Ltd

Country or destination :Germany
City or exchange location ;Gelsenkirchen

login; musoffice1
name ;G. James.Tom98
phone number +449015193934
about me ; I M. General James Tom ,I am citizen of UK.But I am Syria over 5 years now for peace keeping, I am Single father with one son. I am here looking for serious Relationship..
web site: I will love you forever and ever
date of birth: February 28, 1962

login Skype; lizaishitsu0302
registration; city, hull, United Kingdom
name; Ge_James_199

login Skype: musoffice1
registration; Moscow, Russia
name ;GLOBARTREK

login Skype tetorenko91
check Nevinnomyssk, Russia
the name Peter Titorenko

login Skype; ya.sham777
registration ; City..............., Hull...................., United Kingdom
name ; den_James_Tom00

login Skype; yanik314
registration; City............., Hull..................., United Kingdom
name; Ge.James.Tom71

login Skype ; yurok23091986
registration, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
name; Yuri loginin

login Skype ; actyonsport70
name ; Gen_James_Tom987
registration; City................, Hull.............., United Kingdom

login Skype; dimkor69
name; Dmitry Korenkov

login Skype ; ilya.konkov.19931
name ; Ilya Konkov
registration; Bugulma, Ross

login Skype; denis1979544
registration; Ulyanovsk, Russia
name; Denis K.

login Skype; denver112086
registration; City.............., Hull..........., United Kingdom
name ; denver

login Skype ; galiczkaya75
registration ; Zelenograd, Russia
name; Victor Galitsky

login Skype ; gontariev111
registration ; Krasnodar, Russia
name ; Andrey Gontarev

login Skype; j,tpz1
registration; City.............., Hull............., United Kingdom
name; Ge_James_Tom11

G.James.Tom,generaljamestom@gmail.com 03.01.2015
.How are you? Please accept me here. I have for you good news. What will make you happy the rest of your life. let's get straight to learn more better because I'm a serious man here and understanding the concerns I am here looking for a man for serious relationship I am looking for a real woman understanding, to spend the rest of my life with forever and ever, because I don't play here. I'm not kidding here, I am really interested in You..... ***
I like..email me, I will tell you all the story. well........G. James.Tom98: generaljamestom@gmail.com
G.James.Tom,generaljamestom@gmail.com 04.01.2015
I James Is from England I am 52 years .I am a single Father with a 16-year-old boy, anhouse in Syria for More than 5 years now to keep the peace Mission, I was in the army for more than 29 years I'm a good person here and honest , Caring I am here looking for man for Bereznikovsky and honest and caring to spend the rest of my life with forever. What is your name and your age? what country are you? you are married. do you have children? Are you a single mother? Please I don, t want to waste your time for nothing good here, I'm here in search of a serious relationship..Dear honey. I got Your rubbish you send to me Yes. I have a son of dinocephalia. training. I want to send you all the details about my life and my family, Tobias now. to read it is very good to understand please. I just want you to stand as a mother Does With today's wells. so I can love you forever, nikogda not good, I will send you my pictures now to open it.
G.James.Tom,generaljamestom@gmail.com 04.01.2015
Dear Sweetheart, I received Your garbage, you have sent me.my first wife was dead 3 years ago in a plane crash in the crash. and as you can see now. I have no father. no mother. no sister. no brothers. my real parents died 20 years ago I was the only child of my parents and my mother I was in the army for over 29 years,but I am in Syria for 5 years for the peacekeeping mission. You are the only woman I have now in my life and only son, the only family I have now in my life. that is the reason why I'm being serious with you, to spend ostateczna life together with you in your country forever .But now I want to leave the army. and Anbout to pay their pension funds in the amount of 7 million dollars next month. I want to use the money to open a company with you in your country. Ago now my own 5 Buildings in hull city England is the story of my life. I shared with you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Evans Cruz, evanscruz421@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 pm

waplog
evanscruz
Male , 50 , Single
Lives in United States, UTAH
simple nice understanding caring and above all as the fear of God : pray:

with crude oil shipping company as a chief engineer navigator operator presently sailing to australia sea port
my dear why are you not responding to me ?
my dear add me on this account so we can talk there more better evanscruz421@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richie Moore, charlesmorris505@yahoo.cbom

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Fb is John Mageau..!

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008878537422
Richie Moore

charlesmorris505@outlook.com
Skype is "David Young"
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p424817" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Donald Hoffman, donald.58@mail.ru
Birthday:March 10, 1960 (54 years old, Pisces)
Education:University of Manchester '97
City:Mancheste

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008639795078&fref=ts

https:/ /vk.com/id228110543
registration contact Ghana :twisted: :twisted:

P address; 197.220.169.14
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

Donald Hoffman, donald.58@mail.ru
Hello, my dear,
I am sending this letter to ask for your help urgently.
During this mission, we came across a safe that contains a huge amount of funds that belong to a terrorist, which I believe they use in the purchase of arms and ammunition to sponsor terrorism, and it was decided by the whole party, to divide the money between us; From the General Fund, my share was $ 7.5 million US dollars that I have money and I thought that I could travel with money, when I finish my service here, which will be in late November, and my plans to use the money for my charity project for my business establishment.
I want to move a parcel from here in Aleppo Syria. You in your country so that you will help me to protect him until after my service is complete.
I can compensate you very well on the final conclusion of this project, while the rest will be for my investment and Charity purpose in your country. One passionate appeal will make you not to discuss this issue with the third
party, you must have grounds for rejection of this offer.please destroy this mail as any leakage of this information will too bad for me. I will migrate to you as soon as my service done here, I have already discussed with the red cross Director and he agreed and promised to help me to deliver the box to any country of their choice. All that it requires to start shipping boxes from Damascus Syria. You in your country as follows;
1. Your full name
2. Your address
3. Your mobile phone number
4. Your e-mail address
5. Your Nearest airport
When I receive the above information, I quickly present it to the officer, so that he will proceed to delivery
You in your country.
Thank you for your love and friendship.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Louis Wilson, Skype louis.wilson29

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:02 pm

chelsea15
51 year old male
Seeking a woman for dating
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: california
Marital status: Single
Children: Yes, sometimes they live at home
Want children: Undecided
Education: Graduate degree

About chelsea15
a very loving man with a very big heart i don't play games and i don't lie, i love any thing to do with the out doors love music all kinds cuddling,holding hands in public giving long passionate kisses no matter were we are at the time i'm not shy,love to go to the beach with a wine,light a fire and look at the stars and love making a woman feel special and sexy, here is a little bit about me and what kind of man i am...

i would love it very much if we could chat more.add me on skype louis.wilson20 i will be waiting

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mike Peters, mikepeters929@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 pm

mikepeters929@yahoo.com with the typical pics on badoo

Mike, 41
Houston, TX
I'm here to date with girls, 40-55
I am hoping to find a marriage partner here. She must be a one man woman, as I am a loyal person ! I am looking for a true love . I want her to be my everything, but also someone that is not just interested in money or using me, but wants me - " because of me " ! If you would like to know more, then please just ask me, I am an open & honest person & will gladly share information with you.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.

Return to “White Males”