It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Michael part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
playing the scammers
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby playing the scammers » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:57 am

Continues from Part 1: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=26661

Pictures stolen from an American man named Michael, see his post on pg. 7 in above topic part 1.

WARNING: SCAMMERS HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION A RECORDED WEBCAM OF MICHAEL! IF YOU "SEE HIM ON CAM', IT IS NOT MICHAEL "LIVE" YOU ARE SEEING, BUT A RECORDING. IF YOU ASK A SCAMMER TO WRITE YOUR NAME ON A PAPER AND SHOW IT IN CAMERA, HE WILL REFUSE, OR HIS CAM WILL "BREAK" RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.

this scammer is at it again

on tagged his profile is: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6029891979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just sent me a message and claims his name is: Gabriel Rafael he's supposed daughter is 5 and well this is what he now claims he's looking for:
I'm seeking for someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, who is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime....Some one who will take a long walk with me at beach on arm on arm with kisses ,hugs and romantic nights sipping some wine in a beautiful romantic mood
:applause:

will keep you posted on how i'm going to mess with this one i figure so long as i can screw with him, he will leave someone else alone lol :mrgreen:

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
REMEMBER: PLEASE DO NOT PLAY WITH THESE SCAMMERS!!! immediately block them from communicating with you
Knowledge is power and we have it :cool:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Michael

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:06 am

playing the scammers

Nice job on spotting the West African evil behind stolen photos :applause: :applause: :applause:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Oterano
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: he is still at it... frank collins

Postby Oterano » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:40 pm

[quote="evajcar"]It appears as he is hitting every dating website! This time his name is Frank Collins from Janesville Wisconsin. He is a widow with a three year old daughter. He found me on zoosk! I only have been texting him for two weeks and he is too sweet. He requests for nothing but it just sounded too good to be true, so I did my research. Facebook checked out to be legit, nothing with phone number appeared in searches, but then I tried an image search and viola... here I am. He claims to be American, child is called Sue and he works in construction. delivery driver, lhe'll only email U pictures, and wont send thru cell, calls u sweet or my love, but he has many accounts with all girls as friends, sends actual pictures with a blonde girl that he claims to be his the year old daughter.....
I hope this helps future women see what lies desperate men are visible of... shame on them. Email: ffrankcollins@gmail.com, phone: 608-305-4713

this is the same exact person that is on the pics above.

May God pay him back 10 fold!!!!!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Michael

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:41 pm

There has never been "a desperate man" behind this, even if just this is the truly believable illusion the Nigerian mafia wants to create. In reality it were gangs of anonymous African criminal youths using these photos in an organized scheme, doing sites registrations and 24/7-love chatting, to beg internet women for money - a form of organized crime and a big business :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Samuel Harry, samuel.harry96@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:51 pm

tagged
Samuel H
Tagline: Am lovly to be with
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English

for black edition
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =5&t=85102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MalgosiaArleta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nathaniel Garcia NathanielGarcia408@gmail.com

Postby MalgosiaArleta » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:08 pm

I was contacted by "Nathaniel Garcia" on OkCupid a few weeks ago but the last few days things haven't been adding up so I decided to research some of the things he was saying and Google Image his pictures he sent me.... Good thing I did because the pictures are popping up as a know scammer. My post is to inform more people of his new "identity" and the story he is currently spinning.

He claims to be Spanish on his dad's side and Turkish on mom's side. He's 37 with a 4 year old daughter who's mom died while they were planning their wedding 2 years ago. He says he live in Perth Amboy New Jersey USA but is currently in the Benin Republic (western Africa) on contract work as a construction engineer.

Attached are the pictures he has sent me of "himself" and the email I received 2 days ago (the reason for my concern).

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pic with niece edited out due to RPO´s request a long time ago.

MalgosiaArleta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Michael part 2

Postby MalgosiaArleta » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:13 pm

The email he sent me:

From Nathaniel Garcia

To me

Jan 21 at 10:50 AM

I am writing you this message to tell you how much you mean to me,and to thank you for coming into my life.You are something I never thought could exist for me.You are one of the best things that has happened in my life,and I don't regret getting to know you.I have been into many relationship,I was used and played by women who I really loved.You came into my life and stole my heart.You have truly changed me.Still,in a way,I'm scared cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain,but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it.

I am emailing you this morning to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place. The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,We express love and kindness.It comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place.You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show.Your words encourage me more than you could know. As people change and times keeps changing too,one thing stays the same, the way I feel for you.I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to achieve our goal.Hope to hear from you soon.

Smiles,
Nathaniel

MalgosiaArleta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MalgosiaArleta » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Also, the phone number he is currently using is 862-367-6703

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Brilliant, I was just about to ask you for that one (or any other additional info you might still have from the already received scam massmail messages) :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

MalgosiaArleta
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MalgosiaArleta » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Thank you Frumpy, you're doing a great job with this web site.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:35 am

Phone Number (862) 367-6703 VoIP from NEWARK/JERSEY CITY NJ
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffery Roberts, jefferyroberts842@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 pm

matchdoctor
New
Jeffery499
47-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 25 - 77
New York, New York, United States
I am grateful that you stopped by to visit with me... I work hard and play hard, and I will always be gentle and understanding with my mate... I am both an indoor & outdoor person, who keeps his home neat, clean, organized, and in good condition.... Don't waste much time in front of the television or being a couch potato.... Hopefully, you will like to learn more about me, and all you have to do is ask.... Have been on my own a couple of years now, and I have very little baggage.... There is no such thing as a perfect relationship, as we all have are little faults.... Trust, comunication, and understanding are very important to having a strong and lasting bond with your mate.... I am hoping to find a companion that is willing to venture into a commited long term relationship..... One who is honest, and is not afraid to share in the hills and valley's of life.... I like candlelight dinners, long walks & long drives to nowhere...I want to pamper and be pampered... I enjoy good poetry and wine in moderation....quiet evenings and whatever the evening brings...I am comfortable in my own skin....don't like Drama or jealousy...and at times need to just be by myself...I believe in being direct and honest...and expect the same in return. I love experiencing new things...very open-minded. I am not always a big talker so when I sit and listen please let me...I like listening to people talk as there is something to learn from everyone....I have a good sense of humor & at times it is on the dry side...I love being around good people...yet I like time alone with that special person.... I avoid crowds when at all possible... I am a giver...yet I can accept all you give....
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out all duplicate pics ;)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

510-516-6413

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:45 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7306079923
Larry J, 39 New York City, NY
Tagline: I 'm a wonderful, single man with a heart of gold, a man you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with .I'm my own man and I

So sorry to infringe on your privacy but when I saw your profile it was more than words could explain so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile but I'm willing to set a good conversation with you txt me for a better communication (510) 516-6413 but i wish to here back from you have a blessed day...
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

topaz1217
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby topaz1217 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Apparently he's still at it. A Google search of the phone number 862-367-6703 led me here to your forum. Please see images of the profile page and inbox message below, he has a profile on OK Cupid:

playing the scammers
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby playing the scammers » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:56 pm

well this idiot is at it again

tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=6022644622

now using the name: james w
lives: ontario, canada

same pics

will keep you posted
REMEMBER: PLEASE DO NOT PLAY WITH THESE SCAMMERS!!! immediately block them from communicating with you
Knowledge is power and we have it :cool:

Return to “White Males”