It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Major General James C. McConville

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:42 am

Pictures stolen from Major General James C. McConville
http://www.isaf.nato.int/about-isaf/lea ... ville.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jamesmcville@gmail.com

badoo.com/01244970535/
James, 52
Quincy Center, MA, United States (Quincy is the Generals home town..Mugu trying to be slick!)
About me
Thanks for reading my profile! I'm Gen James by name, 52 years old. But age is just a number, Its just being young at heart that counts. I am ready now to start something new. I don't usually drink alcohol, I do from time to time during social occasions. When it comes to smoking, I don't. I'm Romantic, sweet, caring, honest, God fearing, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your … definition of sexy however. and compassionate with friends, family and lover... I have to say, I've been told that I'm quite charming, But of course, I can't judge myself! I think enjoying life is so important, so I would definitely say that I'm fun-loving. And would love to be described as a husband. If being romantic is a crime, then I'm guilty as charged. I think romance is a form of art! I want to find a lady who is willing to travel the world together with me, is that you? will you be my princess? At this point in my life, I'm ready to start a new family. Are you the special lady to join
Interested in
Am looking for the woman of my dreams. The woman who posses most qualities like myself. Someone who is ready to accept life to the fullest, and someone who is ready to start a long lasting relationship. Cause i have lots of love to give to my partner. I would say a woman with good heart, love, caring, good sense of humor and God fearing. Though this qualities are shown when you get to meet the … person whom your heart beats for. I know my better half once i set my eyes on here. If you are the one please do not hesitate to contact me OK.

Well since i do not come on here often, Here's my personal email address, jamesmcville@gmail.com

Image Image
Pics are General James McConville
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Eve&Eve
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 2

Postby Eve&Eve » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:48 pm

In a day after his first letter I received another request. From man with ahother photo. That photo belongs to real major general James Mcconville.
(james mcconville <james.mcconv222@hotmail.com>).
And I understood that I'm too popular in US Army in Afghanistan. :lol:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:49 pm

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6006626640
James M, 51 Agawam, MA

Hi! I am General James Mcconville, US Army General In Afghanistan for peace keeping mission. How are you doing? It's my pleasure to meet you here. I just registered as a new user. I will like us to get acquainted, But due to my job I'm not always online. You can drop your Skype address for me to contact you . Here's my Skype address: jamesmcconvilleUS

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Major General James C. McConville

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:30 am

[12:21:57] jamesmcconville: Hi! how are you? It's my honor to see you here on Skype.
[12:24:36] jamesmcconville: I am no longer on the site. what 's your name, and what's the nature of your job?
[12:29:41] jamesmcconville: I am Major General James C. McConville, i was born in Quincy, Massachusetts. i am 52 year of age, i have Divorced with my wife Maria and i have three children called Jessica, Ryan and Michael, they live with my ex wife back home in US. I graduated from the United States Military Academy and i was commissioned as an infantry officer in the regular Army in 1981. Presently, i base in Afghanistan to lead the International security assistance Force (ISAF), whose aim is to put an end to Taliban Insurgent attack.
I am sorry, the use of Telephone call and camera Is not allow here In Afghanistan for security reasons, because we are been monitored by United States Security Council through the help of Satellite Dish.
[12:31:51] jamesmcconville: If both of us can Immotalize this relationship, hopefully, I will come over to your country by July when I will retire from service.
[12:35:12] jamesmcconville: I am a lonely person, looking for a lifetime partner, who is serious and focused on settlement. she must be loving, caring, respectful coupled with the ability to share developmental ideas and build future together. I just want to share what I have with a loving partner. A person who is genuine, quiet nature, honest heated and trustworthy. One who likes to travel and to enjoy the good life. I like a lady who takes a pride in her appearance as well as her home and is happy to meet and entertain people.
[12:38:34] jamesmcconville: There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together, no matter how many miles are between them. From hand to hand and heart to heart my love for you will never part. Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I've done in my life.

IP: 91.64.32.169
Hostname: 91-64-32-169-dynip.superkabel.de
ISP: Kabel Deutschland
City: Berlin :thinking:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:09 pm

... the use of Telephone call and camera Is not allow here In Afghanistan for security reasons ...
:mrgreen:

And he has combined his security satellite net with Kabel Deutschland ... :mrgreen: ... per VPN because of the BND ... :applause:

And he's sitting in Berlin at the "Krumme Lanke" on a nice "Banke" ... :D

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:10 pm

[16:08:59] jamesmcconville: Hi
[21:05:39] jamesmcconville: Hi
[21:05:43] jamesmcconville: How are you, my love?
[21:06:16] jamesmcconville: How Is work today? I miss you
[21:06:37] jamesmcconville: (heart)
[21:07:29] jamesmcconville: I always realize that God gave me you; the answer to my prayer. And I thank Him that for all the millions of women on the dating site, He leads you to me.
[21:09:39] jamesmcconville: The main condition - understanding between partners. They should be united by love, but not that frivolous love, which erupts and suddenly extinguish, but the one that links spiritual harmony and gentle noble sentiments
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Sharked by Wolf :twisted:

IP: 92.74.21.50
Decimal: 1548358962
Hostname: dslb-092-074-021-050.pools.arcor-ip.net
ISP: Vodafone DSL
Organization: Vodafone DSL
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP
Blacklist: 6
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Baden-Wurttemberg
City: Mannheim - has beamed from Berlin ... :twisted: ... beam my up, Scotty :D

Hi jamesmcconville
[22:15:53] jamesmcconville: Wie geht es Ihnen? Es ist mir eine Ehre, Sie hier auf Skype zu sehen. was ist Ihr Name, und was ist die Natur der Ihren Job?
[22:16:17] jamesmcconville: Warum sind Sie unsichtbar?
[22:17:44] Hallo - ich bin doch nicht unsichtbar ... oder siehst du mein bild nicht?
[22:18:45] jamesmcconville: Ich sah dein Ihrem Foto, Aber Sie haben nicht publiziert.

I'm sure, he has a list of BOTs ... :twisted:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Grrr. Possibly a gang switching providers :(
Sad to see (any) level of scam organization anywhere. And this is quite too close for comfort :(

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:56 am

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 04#p375804" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

got help from the UK
James Bond now in Afghanistan too :lol:

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

majorgeneraljamsec.mcconville@gmail.com

Postby BrightStar » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:15 am

majorgeneraljamsec.mcconville@gmail.com

on a dating site.... :oops:

Letter from this scammer in my junk mail... :clown:

Hello...........Pretty Woman,

How are you doing today, i presume all is well with you right?

Do you really have the guaranty that one day we will be together?
it's seems like you don't really understand how serious i am , one
thing you should understand is this, no matter where you live in this
world since i already have it's in mind that you are going to be my
wife, :party: i will surly locate you to your country so that i can ask your
hand in marriage. :D it's seem like you don't know how serious i am about
this relationship, after four good years i have been alone since i
lost my wife, So right now i have makeup my mind to search fore a good
woman like her, She was so good to me and also take good care of me
even when am not around she always pray fore me also.

I want a woman which can cover up the pain inside my heart but i don't
know if you are that kind of woman, You should understand that if
really am not interested on this relationship i would have come to you
in the first place about this relationship, listen am not a kind of
man whom play around with woman and drop then, as fore Major General
James C. Mc Conville i assured you that both of us will be together
until death do us part okay, :lol: I will be waiting to hear from you.

Due to the fact that i have one son with me is now 5 years old, since
i lost his mother i haven't get married to another woman, just because
i don't think i can get a good woman like her, but i decided to search
if i can get any that can even better than her or like her right
now.The most important thing is that i have (3 years) to retired from
this military work so that's why i need a woman whom i can trust on
and also take very good care of him even when am not around she can
take care of him fore me, are you that kind of a woman whom i can
trust on and be a good mother to him, please can i really have the
trust on you? i will be waiting to hear from you.

YOU HAVE A NICE DAY

May almighty Bless You.

NO IP ---> GOOGLE

janetwilliams
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janetwilliams » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm

There are many scammers it seems with this gentleman's profile i sometimes accept friend requests from persons on skype just to meet new persons but not for relationships because i think 9 times out of 10 it can lead to loss of life. So anyway the red flag immediately went up when he asked me my income i was like :thinking: :thinking: say what??
and how he makes $80,000.00 US a month which is credited to his account in the US being that he is in Afghan...The biggest giveaway though is when he told me he hopes "I am TAKING my breakfast". Dead give away, i am a fan of african movies so i know some of the phrases...so i googled him and guess what i found :party:

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:39 pm

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6021684441
J N, 60 united state, Ghana :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hello my dear I hope you're doing wonderfully great with your family i love you baby here is skype name nvillejames25

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby София » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:32 pm

James Mcconville , mcconville.james17@yahoo.com
Date of birth: 21 September (Virgo ? year)
Education: South Birmingham College '86
City: Birmingham

http:/ /vk.com/id284202053

I major General James McConville, working with the U.S. army, stationed in Syria. My son the doctor..Yes, he was 27 years old before he died along with his mother in a car accident in Quincy, Massachusetts .Yes, I am a single father to my beautiful daughter, she is 14 years old She is in boarding school I haven't seen her for five years, but by the end of this year I'll be retired and I will be with her again Her name is Amanda Mcconvill I live in Westwood, Massachusetts .I am 55 years old..I commanding General of the fourth infantry division and Fort Carson, Colorado.A native of Massachusetts, I graduated and received my Commission as an officer of Marines from the U.S. Military Academy in 1985 For the last 28 years I served in several levels of command and staff positions in various Army and joint. I Bachelor of science United States Military Academy and a masters of arts in national security and strategic studies from the military education United States naval College.my includes the infantry officer basic and advanced courses, the U.S. army command and General staff College, United States naval war College.You know, I am currently stationed in the war zone after my retirement, we'll be together forever ... I promise to make it up to you to stop worrying over the question, please.James..
It's the end of the day, and I thought about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we spent talking. It means so much to me. It really seems like I known you forever and I honestly can't imagine my life without you. There will be no Looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only get stronger. Don't be afraid of my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that lead off guard. All I can say is you better life surprise has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I was really blessed to find you and I'll never let you go, even if I have to bring you mA! You are the reason I can be happy even when I'm sad and smile even when I'm crying. You pulse that pulses in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me from all pain. You are the rhythm of my heart, without you my life would be incomplete. There is only one remedy for cold chills in the morning - nice warm hugs to you.Beautiful morning dew and a beautiful morning shade are a symbol of my love for you.I don't care rises whether Wed or not, my morning begins only after I say I love you a lot. Good morning my one and only love....
I love you more and more with each passing day. And it makes me know that tomorrow the approaches that I will love you more than yesterday, and more tomorrow than today. My love for you cannot be measured by words like "love" does not fully Express my true feelings for you. When I think of our love it reminds me of the miracles of life that only God can produce. As beautiful sunsets and sounds of Mother Nature that soothe our hearts and remind us of something greater than we can imagine, when two hearts intertwine and become one. Like two birds in love, which fly in harmony and seems to dance with the grace of gene Kelly and innocence of a child. You and only you gave me so much hope and made me realize the true meaning of life. The true meaning of how a man should treat a woman and true wonders why we are here., please accept my heart as your own and listen to the rhythm of two hearts beating as one. It is my will and my reason to live, because without you I would crumble into dust. Now I know that dreams about that one true soul mate is really true and still were only a fairy tale. Thank You for giving me the opportunity to realize that not only is God, but he works in so many beautiful ways.
General Paul...

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:25 am

williamdonaldsmith@yahoo.com

v k.com/jamesconville James Conville

williamdonaldsmith@yahoo.com

MabSerena
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby MabSerena » Tue May 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Been talking to a Major General James C Mcconville on hangouts. There are 3 profiles for him on Google+ . He said he can't talk because of being on Kabul. Don't know if any are real.

Return to “Military scams”