It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Aaron Bode, aaronbode@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
My_girl
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Aaron Bode, aaronbode@yahoo.com

Postby My_girl » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:29 am

Today 9-1-14 something must have happened with this scammers new name that was there yesterday.

ALERT: He/they are now using the name DAVID DADA again under this Facebook Link. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 132&ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He/they have abandoned previous page quickly under the Tschida Simon. Went back to David Dada. All pictures are down/removed. He/they are likely coming up with a new strategy. Will be watching this link & will post pictures they come up with there. More later.

Sponsor

Sponsor

My_girl
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Dada - same scammer

Postby My_girl » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:56 am

This scammer is currently using the name David Dada again. He now is leaving his profile totally blank on these two Facebook Pages. No pictures.

Udo Savach, Udo Coker, Frank Savach, Tschida Simon - all same gang using same pictures. Now they are back on the David Dada name again.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... ts&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... ts&fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMPORTANT NOTE: Money sent to Alaba Olukoya. While my scammer was using the name Udo Coker, he had me passing through Western Union a lot of money using his (friend's name) of: Alaba Olukoya. Anyone heard of this nigerian guy? Scammer Udo Coker said his friend works for him at farm and friend knows the Yoruba language. I do not know if Alaba Olukoya is a scammer himself or not, but he sure helps collect WU payments under his name. Western Union did not want to accept payments to Udo Coker any longer, so he had to use his friends name. :thinking:

ERR2
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ERR2 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:22 am

Dear my_girl,
These names you mentioned, are just names. As we know, one same scammer may have hundreds of different names.
It can be that your Udo Coker and Alaba Ulukoya is one same creature, just using different names. Take care of yourself. Try to forget your experience with these heartless creatures.
ERR2 is new here but well versed to the scammer world.

My_girl
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby My_girl » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:46 pm

This is about same fraudster who has used many names; when frauding me he used name of Udo Coker:

Finally, I am at location where more information such as original yahoo account emails are on the computer.

The Fraudsters IP Address is: 41.58.8.45 which shows to be a nigeria but I did know that, he said he was in that country. On this site here, under that IP Address it says same IP has been used in scams before. But which ones was my question.

He used this home address here which might be real because I was trying to order an ipad on line at nigerian website to have mailed from store to him. He gave me address: 12 George Crescent / Ilupejo Lagos

Finally, this phone number here is no longer in connection but the fraudster was texting me from this number which shows he had to purchase and pay for this number "it is not a so called community line."
234-802-3411-493. One would think that phone companies know who they are sending their invoices for service to...

The other friend he had me sending transactions to was named as Alaba Olukoya / Date of Birth 10-29-82 / address: 2 Adetoro Jore / Fadeyi Lagos. This could be legit information because same I for was guven to me months apart. Typically one would not remember this exact information later if made up.

If only their authorities would go after these crooks, I think here is enough information to lead right to his door.

My_girl
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby My_girl » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Just thought I would add this picture to this post because this was also one of his favorite pictures to use.
In case anyone searches the image, then at least it would show up here.

Dr.Watson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Uwe Eberli

Postby Dr.Watson » Sat May 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Phone: 0041766602618

This is the new identity of the guy impersonating: this topic. Merged :)

He has a fake FB and LinkedIn accounts: facebook.com/uweeberl

Active on Christian dating sites: people.invictory.com/index.php?page=gallery&action=show_photo&show_id=205552

Claims: "I am a 44 years old widower, yes it's true I look far younger than my age but it's runs in the family. Some people say I am a vampire because I keep looking young. I am fathering and mothering my two sons and they are my life since I we lost their mom my wife. I love to laugh and make people laugh as well. I believe that life is too short not to have fun and to play games so why waste time participating in things you won't achieve from. Tomorrow is not promised so I live my life happily and enjoying with my kids also being content with all God has blessed us with, I can't afford not to have fun and live a joyful life with my family because if I don't time will pass and you can't bring back the hands of time. I am an open book so answering question is not a difficult thing to me, I am from a German family in Switzerland and I grew up in London and Germany, life has been a journey for me but the ride has been smooth and rough at some point if you know what I mean, My dreams to live happier ever after, travel to different part of the world and experience new cultures and taste exotic meals from the Asian, Mexican, Italian, America, European, Afrian and Chinese pots. I will forever subscribe to positive people with great future dreams and desire to achieve same relationship goals."

Behavior: Asks to talk on WatsApp straight away, when asked to use Skype suddenly says he can't install it which is a joke - this is the easiest app to install.
Claims to work long hours in a farm abroad in Nigeria (who said red light?), but posting his fake family photos on his fake Facebook account in his hard "working" hours.
Has created a fake LinkedIn page of his "business". Claims he's lived only in London, Germany and Swiss but the Facebook shows US. His written English is terrible for a person who claims he's lived in UK for 17 years.
Claims his parents are missionaries and readily quotes the Bible.
Professes feelings for an unknown person but is never interested in who you are and your story and family apart from whether you own your house and how big it is.

Have successfully identified the photos he sent on this site's database using Google Image search. have blocked him and reported his FB, LinkedIn and other sites activities but as you say he'll disappear as a cockroach and reinvent himself as a different person.

Dr.Watson
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Dr.Watson » Sat May 09, 2015 4:59 pm

This is the latest impersonation of the guy in these photos: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 10#p439110

Pretty much alive, active and in good health, praying for victims. His current name - Uwe Eberli

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Thansk for any new info on fakeys using this man´s stolen pictures :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

My_girl
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby My_girl » Tue May 12, 2015 4:40 am

Thank you for posting this Dr. Watson. Seems the new imposter using these stolen pictures is keeping the 'same story' about his life except the imposter who got his claws on me said that both his parents passed away too. His written English was pretty darn good though so you must have a different imposter using the same pictures, which is quite common.

Thanks again for sharing your post on here, so glad you looked him up and found this website!

Angarcia1986
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Angarcia1986 » Wed May 20, 2015 5:46 pm

I know this man personally and have been with him off and on for almost 3 years his name is Chris and he is a wonderful loving gentleman. He is a real life Christian G. for those interested... Good luck to you all on finding the imposter if that's what this is about... As for those like myself who have had the pleasure of meeting and dating him high fives all around!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Yes, it is a sad fact that African scammers continue to steal innocent people´s photos for fake profiles on Facebook, Badoo, Tagged etc etc etc :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Thriving76
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Thriving76 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Please contact me asap. I am patiently waiting for clarification on whom I am currently dating. Says his name is Chris C. and that he has 2 sons but I haven't seen them in over a yr of knowing him. The pix on here are very old and some are very recent pix of Chris because I took them myself!!! The pic of him holding up three fingers is particularly upsetting because it's definitely Chris and not a pic I have asked for or ever even seen so wtf is he sending pix to and why?! I've looked thru is fb and email accounts. ... no other weird names.. just cmcomstock or aquaboss@hotmail.... are these known emails for other women with money???? He doesn't work yet takes,me out and spends money on his car and home and sometimes extravagant lifestyle.... who pays for all this... kinda makes my head spin to think about it now...

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) Could you please post the email texts from him or the copy chat with him via FB ?? So we will able to make sure that you not dealing with scammer.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Thriving76
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Thriving76 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:04 pm

We don't chat via fb or email... we text and talk on the phone and hang out in person. He's never claimed to be from any other country other than the USA and doesn't have any kind of accent.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Thriving76

Please clarify your story and update all info you have for further verification. The description of the real man whose pictures are stolen doesn't match the info we have . What is the phone number? where did you meet first time online and in person?

The story with picture with three fingers up was already described to me by the poster/member above. We don't want you to fall in the traps of the Nigerian mafia. If you really met face to face not via SKYPE it is totally different story. Thank you for all the info you share.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “White Males”