It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Lana Brooke part 3

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:18 pm

This is a continuation of the discussion started here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=42035

linkedin = linkedin.com/pub/lylod-serah/b3/281/2a1?trk=pub-pbmap

lylod serah

-
Benin
Textiles

Current

self, Fabric Worldwide
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lana Brooke part 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:20 pm

google+ = plus.google.com/111280316632735257402/posts

linda smith
4 followers|697 views

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:22 pm

linkedin clone = linkedin.com/pub/lark-hagen/3a/586/50a?trk=pub-pbmap

Lark Hagen

Capital Markets Professional

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Capital Markets

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:23 pm

MS = myspace.com/186756552

ID = Heather Waltman

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:28 pm

google clone = plus.google.com/114361777837194552834/posts

sarah scott
2 followers|506 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:31 pm

flirty = flirty9.com/inbox_dialogue.php?user_key=25e76d52-07d5-4c0d-8e15-0993dee2a929&user_id=113223

ID = Soulmate girl

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:32 pm

FB = facebook.com/peyton.drew.14?

ID = Peyton Drew

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:34 pm

sugar daddy = sugardaddyworldwide.com/viewprofile.php?id=401519&search_type=q&page=1

lindaluv039
Group: Free
33 years old

Phoenix, Arizona, United States

~Josh Billings

LonleyCowboy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby LonleyCowboy » Mon May 11, 2015 12:27 pm

FYI: Lana Brooke is also using the name Veronin Bridget from Iowa.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Lana Brooke part 3

Postby Igulinka » Mon May 11, 2015 1:19 pm

LonleyCowboy

Can you please copy and paste her the fake profile with her pictures ? Email address used would be great too.
Thank you :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sherry Smith; <sherrysmith171@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:03 pm

lonely171

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Mitchell
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional

Personal Description:

i am sherry smith am single with no kids am the only child since i lost them my job has been the source of my life am I am a simply person, down to earth, creative, romantic,passionate,honest and a faithful person,I like to make people around me laugh, I love cooking, go fishing, campaign, I like all outdoors activities, like swimming i am seeking for true love are you ready too settle down and i hope you are ready too settle down

........ is spamming with

Hello good Day Sweetie .how are you doing my name is Sherry Smith from Mitchell Indiana am single seeking for true love if you dont mind you can text me here at ... (773-314-9510) Hope too hear from

...... Landline from Chicago, IL, Provider: Allegiance Telecom, Inc. - Il

Hosting Solutions International, Inc.
OrgId: SERVE-6
Address: 210 North Tucker Blvd.
Address: Suite 910
City: Saint Louis
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63101
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Ava Nelson; <fehso21@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:35 pm

Ava Nelson

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: alma
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion:
Education: Still studying
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern

Personal Description:

I am Mary Ava Nelson, I was born on the 26 march 1985, I am 30 years old, children, live in the london, and I work with GLOBAL-profit foundations (Affiliated to UNO

Alentus Corporation
OrgId: ALENT
Address: 180 E Broad Street
Address: Suite 808
City: Columbus
StateProv: OH
PostalCode: 43215
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Paddy75
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Lia Jade Zheng, lia_zheng09@yahoo.com

Postby Paddy75 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

The same scammer or scammers could be lia_zheng09@yahoo.com or lia_zheng@hotmail.com. The refrence at the top of the page 'Maryland' and the presence of a boy has similarities to a terrible long scam I fell for.
Money sent by Western Union to Lia Jade Zheng.

Lia Jade Zheng. AFF's 'Asian Rose10' was 'met' in late 2007. Apparent DoB Feb 17 1981 and later contradicted as 1982 and again as year of birth 1983, 'stuck in Lagos looking after her sick Mother who worked for the WHO.' The 'mother' being Kathie Zheng April 10 1967.
The sorry scam lasted ''..bit by bit..'' untill mid 2009. In early 2011 some more money I sent to 'her' on pretense of finally going home. After that zero more was sent. One of the scammers persisted until 2014 and finally gave up. ''..LOL you will lose everything..'' Displaying the vermin attitude of scammers.

Kathie, Kate recurred on occasion which makes me think that our 'Kate' is a big scammer or part of a gang. I also got an email from 'Kate Williams' with a non-opening invoice file (tracer) a few months ago the email address was: aoyyyaph@andrecordeiro.com

Also a bogey US Soical Security number was given as 'proof': 218-05-8823 Feb 17 1982

There were a few phone calls which at first was an American voice. Later on an African voice. I had detected that there were at least two different people typing at me and on one occasion, ''..what you did for Kate..''

Eventually one of the scammers web-cammed, ''..here is liar..'' An african female. No more money was sent after that and several months later the American female cammed. Both females had cammed from the same place, some sort of office. A typed argument followed and as far as I can tell the American cleared off leaving the African to try to extort even more money out of me on the usual lies about repayment etc. No more was sent.

I found a FB page, ''..all'lia..'' which was of an African showing off her flat in 'Tokyo' and she looked similar to the African that had web-cammed earlier. After confronting the scammer with this page it had promptly been removed. I assume by itself.

Once I was asked to WU money to:
'Rotimi Akinfeleye' instead of Lia Jade Zheng due to Zheng being 'imprisoned' and Rotimi the lawyer John Olawale's secretary.
John Olawale,
14 Catrain Street,
Yaba, Lagos.
His number: 002348060700897. That number did work.
Also: Mr Olanrewaja Farinmade,
90 Maine Road,
(funny! scammers having a laugh)
Lagos 002348074402049 I can't remember was he was pretending to be a Doctor possibly.

Later a 'priest' spoke to me: 002348075044899

Also a UK mobile number, the 'owner' of a Lagos hospital, Hon Awofeso 07908740637.

Addresses given were:
3415 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY 11 208-2009

18 Flat B, Idowu Martin Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. I do believe the thief lives in VI.

The contact of a US 'lawyer': patrickwayne1962@lawyer.com tel: 206/296-600-4325. I recieved one call from this 'lawyer' who said he was in Canada with a strange N.American voice. The scammers justification for having stolen so much being that it was fighting a court case in the States.

Maybe this is coincidence but Maryland and Kate rings bells. Anyhow, Lia Jade Zheng, lia_zheng09@yahoo.com is another scammer. If any of this sound familiar to anyone perhaps we can get some form of justice.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re:

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:56 pm

I´m sorry that you have lost so much to these organized scammer rings :(

Just one thing, was the white female girl in the pictures the same as in the topic from before, if not, can you please post a few photos?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Paddy75
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lia Jade Zheng, lia_zheng09@yahoo.com

Postby Paddy75 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:15 pm

The photo given at the start of the scam was the same one used in her AFF profile. It used to be found when googling her/their scam name. I found out eventually the picture was taken from an American model agency, I can't remember which one.
I have long since discarded the photo, sorry.

One final point, last October my parents home received a couple of strange phone-calls. Twice I answered these calls. The first time I answered the line was silent but I could detect from the tone of the receiver that the call was being made from N.America.
About a week later another call. This second time I took the call the very same voice that called me a few times 2007-9 demanded to speak to my Father by his name, after all his name is in the phone book had she reverse searched the number or address. Again I could detect that she was calling from N.America by the tone of the signals bandwidth (N.America uses 55k/b voice bandwidth, rest of the world 64k/b) and I abruptly replied, ''..he is not here..''' to which the call was dropped.
No trace of the number.

Shows just how arrogant scammers are, she wanted to twist the knife and tell tales to my Father. A demanding self-justified bastard she is and was. I had the cheek to demand proof and repayment and told it exactly what class of shit she and her Nigerian helpers are.
These people are the lowest class of thieves. Total dirt. I have a feeling a skanky lazy shit went to Nigeria and fell in with scammers. She then thought getting money by lying about her mother was 'cool' and used the stolen money to possibly take legal action against her wider family to get their property.
''..I get $120,000 per year..'' It once said.
Yet it refuses to pay me back. Utter scum.

Never ever trust a stranger on the internet, ever. Even if one of them is from America or Europe you must think why they are really there and with whom.

Return to “White Females”