It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nelson Smith, nelson_smith25@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ben Lucas, benlucas7070@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 26, 2015 5:51 am

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6021260187
Ben L, 45 City, Malaysia :twisted:

Hello pretty one , how are you today ? i am mr Ben Lucas from england united kingdom , you are beautiful and i will like to be your friend also to know more about you . kindly add me on yahoo messenger [ ym ] benlucas7070@yahoo.com to enable us chat and know better thanks and God bless you .. Have a happy day wishing you all the best

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Ben Lucas, benlucas7070@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Zachary Walton aka Zamorano Michel

Postby Myra » Tue May 26, 2015 8:11 am

clones

linkedin
zachary walton
Project Engineer United Kingdom, Construction
Current Self-employed
Previous Walton Construction Pty Ltd (QLD) :twisted:
Education The University of Edinburgh

plus.google.com/105238002288928829090
Zamorano Michel
fom France

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Morgan, Skype: larrymorgan867

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:55 pm

waydate
mlarry25
- 54 y/o man
- from Brooklyn, New York, USA

'add me on skype larrymorgan867'

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Larry Morgan, Skype: larrymorgan867

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:41 am

pic sent on Skype...

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 am

Name: Larry Morgan
City: New York US
About me: am larry morgan,loving,peaceful and happy
Born: Wednesday, August 10, 1960
IP=41.66.194.171 Greater Accra Ghana <<=True location of the scammer

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:20 am

Clone at:
Goggle+ plus.google.com/106935956201233266069/
Luke Parham
Worked at Self Employed
Attended University of Houston
Lives in Houston Texas

"Fine Art"=>ImageImage

linkedin.com/pub/fred-hywood/a3/2b6/159
Fred Hywood

Engineer
Avenel, New JerseyCivil Engineering
Current: Self-employed
Education: University of Oxford

stillscamming
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: CARLOS DEWEY - carlosdewey86@yahoo.com

Postby stillscamming » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:54 pm

BEWARE,,,, He is still at it. He befriended me and several of my mutual friends on Facebook. He is now going by CARLOS DEWEY. He is 51 years old with a 17 year old son named Joe. We talked briefly for a while and he stated he was bidding on oil engineering contract in Texas. He later said he did not get it but would be flying to the UK for another contract. He says he got the bid and sent me a picture of the contract. A couple of days later he asked for $15,000 to get the rental equipment he needed and wanted me to send his son $500 for his birthday. I told him that I had no money and would not fall into his scam. He immediately got angry. He is still contacting me wanting money. His email address is carlosdewey86@yahoo.com. He also uses whatsap. He has never called me or text me on my phome everything has been through messenger in FB and whatsap. Here are the pictures he has sent to me.

His sons will send you emails from nailsmurpy22@yahoo.com :twisted: :twisted:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: CARLOS DEWEY - carlosdewey86@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:01 am

He immediately got angry. He is still contacting me wanting money.
Thank you for update on West African scammers abusing photos of this white man. You need to BLOCK and IGNORE. There is no reason for you to let them still contact you. Scammers are very danger electronically.

He already got angry with you and next time he will try to ruin your devices.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

foolhearted
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lucas "RAY" Raymond, lifeofray1958@hotmail.com

Postby foolhearted » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:25 pm

AKA: RICHARD WATSON RichardWatson285@yahoo.com out of College Station TX - look out women this silver tongue devil will steal your heart with his words, you will pour your heart out to him then he will make promises and be so sincere you will have no doubt....then he will ask you to purchase a $25 itune card....against my better judgement I did, he was probably on the job and I was on my way to work, so I did thought we he really loves me :cry: stupid dumb ass....always follow your gut....then I found an AARP magazine with an article where a woman got scammed out of over $300,000 from a creep like this......Oh my God I am thankful it was only $25 for me, gas money for a week but better than $300,000. I could still kick myself in the ass.
Be weary ladies...stick to the old fashion way of meeting men, Church, friends, old friends, never trust, never let your guard down and the minute they ask you to purchase something or for money run like hell......

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

RICHARD WATSON RichardWatson285@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:00 pm

foolhearted

Thank you for update. Sorry that you were scammed and glad it wasn't more money at same time. Please always upload pictures at google image search or tineye to check out if they were abused in scams.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Robert markrobert766@gmail.com

Postby Александра » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Mark Robert markrobert766@gmail.com
vk.com/markrobert - locked
vk.com/id306192611, Register: Ghana
Image , Image .

Mark
my old account was blocked, you can send me your picture? I want to see your pretty face I really want to chat with you.
add me on Skype so we can communicate better. mark67777
(mark67777 IP-41.66.208.92, Country: Ghana)
Mark
I work in Syria in just 3 months and go on vacation for 1 month.You are so beautiful my love.I only have 13 years old son to stay at my house in Texas United States. I have been divorced for 10 years. he was left alone in my house in Texas in USA
Mark
i am always happy when ever i see you online my love you brings joy to me , i don't drink and smoke my dear don't be afraid my love i really want to know you more better too and i want to feel your present and your love too. i have been like this for 10 years because i was thinking that i will never get married again because my ex-wife left me because i was not having good job and good income back then so i thought every other women are the same , so i decided to be single but now that i have a good job and good income i realized i need to have a family so that me and my son will be happy. i really want to spend the rest of my life with you my love. and i will do anything to have you in my family. i love you and please reply
Image , Image .

Image , Image .

Mark
hello.
thank you for your message i too appreciate, yes you can justify my confidence and hope my dear. i would love to have you has my wife but first correspondence and further life will show like you have said earlier. i am 51 but i also stay in texas united states. i have been divorced for 10 years now. i have a 13 years old son that stay's alone in my house in texas. i am a doctor like you have already know but i work under the united nation red cross association but currently i am in syria they transfer me to go and treat wounded people and do operation and surgery too. i consider myself more serious than you,i really do not like lies too , i am caring and lovely man but i love travelling alot. i love relaxing beside the pool,rivers,seas and with my spare time i love watching movies.

Image , Image

Mark
my love, I want you to help me send the money to the doctor in Los Angeles, because I will come to meet You at the end of August, I'll have access to my Bank account and I'll pay you back.
love my doctor said 3000 dollars, but the maid already pay 1000, but she told me the doctor said that he needs a balance of $ 2,000, to start the operation.
my love, I will be very grateful if you can send him to a doctor in the US, and I promise you my love I'll pay you two times the money.
okay I have to call a maid who takes care of my parents I will call her for the details

Name: Annabela ebimoye
my love, what are its particulars
NAME : Austine elohor
these are my details father
send via Western Union ,
Image .
my love I have not tested you I was surprised when you told me about the passport they do not need all this when you pay the money via Western Union.
please, you have to go to the Bank tomorrow and tell them to send it like that, tell them that your in law is really dying. I love you so much. I don't want my father to die

Image , Image .
Mark
my love it is not possible to have this right now.i don't want you to stress yourself too much.
You will need to go to MoneyGram to pay
Mark
I want to tell rice Michael Roland to increase his passport, so he can send it to me
my love once I'm done with this I will send it to your email
Mark
my love you need to create a Skype account so that we can chat better
ark
my love I have sent all the details required for your email. I am deeply in love with you, and I can't stop thinking about you faith. I love you so much. You heartbeat. Sorry for my delay I was giving treatment to patients. try and pay it today, because the doctor is called what it needs to start operations thanks for being there for me and I hope to hear from you soon. from your dear sincerely mark
Image , Image .

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Don Dommit, dondommit@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:37 am

tagged
Don D
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
Sports: Chelsea FC

About Me:
I will like to use this opportunity to introduce my self to you,My name is Don Dimmitt Am 50yrs old. I was born in the United State but i grow up in indian cos my mom is from indian. I school and graduated from Oxford University England,UK. I have a Master's degree in Petroleum Engineering which is my current occupation..i work mostly in the fields and rigs drilling crude oil from the soil. I was once in Qatar and i often do work in oversea mostly.I am currently in an Oil rig 400 nautical miles into the seas of United Kingdom Scotland working for a contract,I will be home as soon as my contract is done.I've been Doing this Job for 6yrs now,My Job is a very hard Work, But i love what i do.

add. pics

Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Don Dommit, dondommit@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:38 am

same guy on Oasis
profile pic = guy in car

dondommitt
Male 53

About Me
I’m currently living the BEST chapter of my life!!! The older I get, the better it gets! The more I flow with life~ the more JOY, CONTENTMENT & FULFILLMENT I experience! I love to laugh & laugh often! And I love making people LAUGH. I try my best to fully experiencing everything that happens~ embracing the good & sad times, & everything in between! People tell me that I’m a very REAL, genuine, SINCERE, down-to-earth & FUN-LOVING person. I can be FUNNY & GOOFY, but also, SERIOUS & PHILOSOPHICAL. ...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Morgan on google+

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:42 am

plus.google.com/112467711855715568354/about
David Morgan
Lives in LA
Single
petrochemical engineer

About me:
i'm a single Dad, i have a son, am petrochemical engineer, i love swimming, watching sports game, cooking and listening to music.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Koch on linkedin

Postby Myra » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:50 am

kelvin koch
senior acountant at lloyds bank
United Kingdom
Accounting

Return to “White Males”