It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Mark Gervais

African scammers posing as white men.
mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Photo stolen from Marc Gervais, Canadian professional speaker and author, see below.

Facebook Scammer facebook.com/brown.smith.33671
Bryan Brett, Bryan.Brett21@gmx.com

Originating IP: 60.53.79.222
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Semenyih
Country of Origin: Malaysia

Facebook Profile:
WORK
Marine engineering

PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Engineering

CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN
San Francisco, California
Current city
San Francisco, California
Hometown

BASIC INFORMATION
Birthday
January 20
Interested In
Women
Languages
English

Message is typical African scammer's romance scam setting.
Well,let me introduce myself in brief. I am Bryan Brett as you all
ready known, I am 6 feet tall, I live in United State I am a Civil
Engineer
. I have a daughter her name is Ann she is staying with my mom.
When i was two years old my mom took me to my grandma in Germany that
is where i grew up and studied. I came back to US at the age of 29 then
my dad introduced me to the company am working with now before he died,
i registered as a private body with the company. I was married for 13
years but i got divorce 2 years ago because she cheated with my best
friend
. So i am in search of my new wife, thank you.
I really enjoy communicating with you dear, i want us to communicate better and build a strong relationship here and so that we can meet soon in person, i can see your seriousness here and that's give me the courage to believe that we are meant for each other lets try to make this a dream comes true, i need you in my life dear, my mind are telling me that you are the woman i have been searching for years now, i want us to always have in touch here, i have given you my attention lets give this relationship a chance so that it can grow fast for us to meet without much delaying here, coz when we meet in person you can know that am much serious with you, it has been long am alone, as you can see i'm not getting younger anymore and you deserve to be with your own man also a man that will love you and care for you, now am here dear willing to be that man, willing to love you and make you happy, i just want you to give me the chance, i promise to give you all the kind of love you need from a man, just open your heart for me and give me the opportunity to show you my love and my seriousness, i can come to you in your country when we love fully and accept each other, coming there in your country will not be a problem keep in touch my dear, communication is the key to every successfully relationship.
KISSES!!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Bryan Brett, Bryan.Brett21@gmx.com

Postby mariko » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:33 pm

Photo stolen from Marc Gervais, Canadian professional speaker and author.
http://www.marcgervais.com/corporate-conference.php
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYdd4k8Y49I

pissedoffprincess
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Dorsey (Robinson)

Postby pissedoffprincess » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 am

A friend of mine friended this guy and he sent out requests to all her friends. No data on him, just 2 photos. Total scammer. Facebook.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Dorsey (Robinson) Facebook

Postby Igulinka » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:26 am

FB
=>>facebook.com/mark.dorsey.9440

Would be nice to have at least email address , phone number or SKYPE ID. That is the rule on our site . Does anyone have some conversation with him saved to post here?

=>>plus.google.com/114372992226087138149/
Mark Robinson
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Leveau Jeanluc, leveaujeanluc@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:43 am

clone on google+ ---> guy with kid
profile from January 26 2015

saltu les belles femmes celibataire je me nome :cry: jean luc leveau 45 ans je recherche une belle femme celibataire avec qui je pourrai refaire ma vie une femme sincere et honnette j'ai une fille de 3 ans alors celle qui sont interesser ecrivez moi ou ajouter moi leveaujeanluc @gmail.com mon skype jeanluc.leveau
should improve his French :mrgreen:

add. pic

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re:Jeanluc Leveau, Skype ID jeanluc.leveau

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:27 am

quebec, France

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Boris Leroux on google+

Postby Myra » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:36 am

clone on google+ Boris Leroux

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Dorsey (Robinson) - leveaujeanluc@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:32 am

^^I could try add him but judging from experience, 99% of this sort of French scamming love scammers are always from Ivory Coast :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Alejandro, 281-533-6398

Postby spanky » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:35 pm

OkCupid
Perfectpetlover1
60 • Baltimore, MD

My self-summary

I am down to earth,Fun to be with,Romantic,Compassionate,And sometimes shy but with time i'll get to adjust with the right one,I am searching for a Serious relationship,Someone i can love and spoil with so much loving while i have it back in return.Distance isn't a problem as i'm willing to relocate to where ever i find the right one for me
Life is too short to be alone and i just want to be happy.

What I’m doing with my life
Working and Hoping to retire soon.

I’m really good at
Putting smile on peoples faces,Most especially My Partner

I spend a lot of time thinking about
If true love Still Exist in this part of the world.

On a typical Friday night I am
Stay back home and have fun with my Daughter if i am not working.But the fun isn't complete without a partner.

I’m looking for
Women who like men
Ages 50–80
Located anywhere
Who are single
For long-term dating, short-term dating

You should message me if
You like my Profile,And will love to get acquainted.

------------------------------------

Hello how are you doing hope great,I must confess your profile is STUNNING,By the way my name is Alejandro feel free to call me Alex.
I am new on here and was just was scrolling by when i saw your profile,I must tell you that i like what i saw and will like to get to know you better.I am not very used to typing,Feel free to contact me on 281-533-6398 looking forward to hear from you

Hugs.
Regards....Alejandro

We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.

BABEKE
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dandre Calos, Skype : andrecalos7

Postby BABEKE » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Pic stolen from Canadian author Marc Gervais, see below.

hey, ik heb contact gehad met iemand die 2 FB accounts heeft , 1) dandre calos maar is nu verwijdert en anfre aclos is nog steeds actief op Facebook , geboren 2 augustus 1964 , weduwnaar met 1 dochter genaamd elina van 8 jaar , woont in miami , Florida usa , Skype account andrecalos7 , dit zijn de zijn de telefoon nummers die hij gebruikt , +2392882141 (miami) , +4057036032 (Oklahoma ) +13475088585 (newyork) +60183964113 (Malaysia)

hier onder een paar voorbeelden van zijn berichten op FB en ik heb 1 van de vele foto's gepost die hij me heeft doorgestuurd

PS NEEN, voor alle duidelijkheid IK HEB DIE KEREL NIKS BETAALD LOL

TL
hey, I have had contact with someone who has two FB accounts, 1) DANDRE calos but is now removed and anfre ACLOS is still active on Facebook, born August 2, 1964, a widower with one daughter named elina of eight years, lives in Miami , Florida uSA, Skype account andrecalos7, these are the phone numbers he uses, +2392882141 (miami), +4057036032 (Oklahoma) +13475088585 (newYork) +60183964113 (Malaysia)

here below a few examples of messages on FB and I am one of the many photos posted which he sent me

PS NO, for the sake of clarity I HAVE NOTHING THAT GUY PAID LOL

21/09/2015
Anfre Calos

Good morning my love, Top of the day to you and your angelic house, i hope that you slept well my darling, Honey i want you to know that i missed you a lot and you remain my queen of my heart, honey do you know that i arrived Malaysia Late and it took me a lot of time to find a hotel with an internet facilities today my darling that was why i did not call you when i arrived my darling... i am sorry. But honey not without some little problem going along with it my soul mate, i want you to know that when i arrived Malaysia it was so late in the night and it rushing in the air port and i have to wait for my client to come and pick me at the air port but no body where there, i guess is because it was late at night, that was the reason they left, when i arrive darling i went to the checking point and as they were through with checking and all that my angel, i have to sit some where i wanted to bring out my wallet to call you my darling, then i find out that i have lost my wallet and i was having inside the wallet some money, your phone number and picture of you i printed out before i left darling so that i will be looking at it when thinking of you darling...
Then my angel i have to call the security men there that i have misplace my wallet and they said they were sorry that there is nothing they could do about it darling and they ask it this your first time of coming to Malaysia and i said to him yes sir... he then reply and said welcome and sorry sir...
But darling i want you to know that it took me up 5 hours for me to look for an hotel that have internet facilities darling, darling this country is not good at all my love, my credit card is not working here darling because the country is a very local country my love, is like a village and I do not have enough money with me again my money was inside my wallet too my love, they are not civilized here my love, I just got into the hotel now so I just want to let you know that i have arrived safe and that i am okay darling,i really do miss you...
Honey, i will like you to know that i will be online later in the evening to chat with you darling but i really don't know the time difference between Malaysia and your country my angel,i have to go to the shipping port here this morning to know if the ship that carry my goods have arrived and to know all what it takes to clear the goods and deliver them to my client and get paid for me and Elina to fly to meet you darling... I wish you a very nice day till will met later online Honey... I have to go to the shipping port here in Malaysia.. Please darling i will like you to please send me your mobile number because i have misplace the first one my angel, I have tell the hotel manager to help me get a phone and a new phone number, i am going to the seaport now to check if my goods have landed there, so that i will clear my goods and supply to my clients so that they will pay me my money before me and Elina will fly to meet you darling,the time here now is 05:27am ...
Hope to hear from you soon my angel and I will be expecting to see your phone number because I will send you sms as soon as I have your number darling and Elina sent her greetings darling. I wait to hear from you soon, thick kisses and hugs. your husband Andre

20-9-2015 18:52

I have not been able to find my wallet, call me on this number honey: +60183964113+60183964113
once i am able to get the 2000 dollars tomorrow i will pay for the clearance of my goods and buy food for elina to eat, after that, i will supply my goods to the company i have contract with then get paid darling, once i finish i will take the next flight to meet you darling
she cried to sleep baby
ok honey
but darling how will you get the money tomorrow?
i feel so worried and restless
am scared
so i much call the hotel manager on phone to give me his name so that he will help me to get the money

honey i have been able to speak with the hotel manager on phone, it took long before i was able to reach him, because it's late night here now
he gave him his name
first name: Cosmos
second name: Kwame

19-9-2015 23:22

Anfre Calos

Good morning my love, Top of the day to you and your angelic house, i hope that you slept well my darling, Honey i want you to know that i missed you a lot and you remain my queen of my heart, honey do you know that i arrived Malaysia Late and it took me a lot of time to find a hotel with an internet facilities today my darling that was why i did not call you when i arrived my darling... i am sorry. But honey not without some little problem going along with it my soul mate, i want you to know that when i arrived Malaysia it was so late in the night and it rushing in the air port and i have to wait for my client to come and pick me at the air port but no body where there, i guess is because it was late at night, that was the reason they left, when i arrive darling i went to the checking point and as they were through with checking and all that my angel, i have to sit some where i wanted to bring out my wallet to call you my darling, then i find out that i have lost my wallet and i was having inside the wallet some money, your phone number and picture of you i printed out before i left darling so that i will be looking at it when thinking of you darling...
Then my angel i have to call the security men there that i have misplace my wallet and they said they were sorry that there is nothing they could do about it darling and they ask it this your first time of coming to Malaysia and i said to him yes sir... he then reply and said welcome and sorry sir...
But darling i want you to know that it took me up 5 hours for me to look for an hotel that have internet facilities darling, darling this country is not good at all my love, my credit card is not working here darling because the country is a very local country my love, is like a village and I do not have enough money with me again my money was inside my wallet too my love, they are not civilized here my love, I just got into the hotel now so I just want to let you know that i have arrived safe and that i am okay darling,i really do miss you...
Honey, i will like you to know that i will be online later in the evening to chat with you darling but i really don't know the time difference between Malaysia and your country my angel,i have to go to the shipping port here this morning to know if the ship that carry my goods have arrived and to know all what it takes to clear the goods and deliver them to my client and get paid for me and Elina to fly to meet you darling... I wish you a very nice day till will met later online Honey... I have to go to the shipping port here in Malaysia.. Please darling i will like you to please send me your mobile number because i have misplace the first one my angel, I have tell the hotel manager to help me get a phone and a new phone number, i am going to the seaport now to check if my goods have landed there, so that i will clear my goods and supply to my clients so that they will pay me my money before me and Elina will fly to meet you darling,the time here now is 05:27am ...
Hope to hear from you soon my angel and I will be expecting to see your phone number because I will send you sms as soon as I have your number darling and Elina sent her greetings darling. I wait to hear from you soon, thick kisses and hugs. your husband Andre

hello baby
i just got back and i saw you read my message and no response from you, maybe you didn't miss me

Hello darling their network here is very bad, I miss you
I have not been able to find my wallet, call me on this number honey: +60183964113

honey do you know about western union?

once i am able to get the 2000 dollars tomorrow i will pay for the clearance of my goods and buy food for elina to eat, after that, i will supply my goods to the company i have contract with then get paid darling, once i finish i will take the next flight to meet you darling
she cried the sleep
i hope you don't tell her yet about our problem, i will feel ashamed

but darling how will you get the money tomorrow?
i feel so worried and restless
am scared
when will you wake up tomorrow?

20-9-2015 19:02

i thought you had another thing to do

so i much call the hotel manager on phone to give me his name so that he will help me to get the money

i said about 2000 dollars

•Anfre Calos

20-9-2015 20:21

honey i have been able to speak with the hotel manager on phone, it took long before i was able to reach him, because it's late night here now
he gave him his name
first name: Cosmos
second name: Kwame

Vandaag (22/9/2015)
Anfre Calos
i just woke up now, i feel so worried no message from yo•Vandaag (22/9/2015)

i just checked your time now and it is 9am
i feel so confused
please let me know if you are not willing to help me, i thought you said you are going to week up early, it's 4:00pm here now,me and elina have not eaten anything since yesterday and she is crying bitterly here i don't know what to do, please pleass

and my daughter and i are stranded in a strange land in asia, my daughter have not eaten for 2 days now, i don't care about myself, i care only for your mom and my daughter, oh i feel like dying because i can't do anything

Last edited by minerva on Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: white male

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the post :) I hope you already stop communicated with him and block him. I think you dealing with Nigerian scammer in Malaysia that base all the proof that had you posted.

TL
Welkom bij RS en bedankt voor de post :) Ik hoop dat u al stoppen gecommuniceerd met hem en hem te blokkeren. Ik denk dat je te maken met Nigeriaanse oplichter in Maleisië dat al het bewijs dat had je op de hoogte te baseren.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dandre Calos, Skype : andrecalos7

Postby gtz » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:28 pm

The same picture was used in Chemistry.com. He called himself David Lyon.
Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dandre Calos, Skype : andrecalos7

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:30 pm

clone

love.floridarussian.com

Benoit
Был давно
40 лет, Рыбы. Франция, Буйяк
Анкета знакомств

pic already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893