It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sgt. Timothy Hoke

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: fordolivia1@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:38 pm

=> S: ford olicia, dalas, United States, ford.olivia
=> IP: 41.66.208.195 + 41.66.208.214
Continent: Africa
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: fordolivia1@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tommy Wayne Haynes on FB

Postby Myra » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Friend request
profile from May 26

accepted :D , awaiting email address
pics already in thread

Tommy Wayne Haynes
Works at U.S. Army
Studied at USA Military Academy ---> LA, California
Lives in Alabama City, Alabama
From Alabama City, Alabama

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tim Wadud Hoke, Skype: tim.wadua.hoke

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:19 pm

.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6033374969
TIM WADUD H, 45 New York City, NY

I'm Tim Wadud Hoke by name, from United State. I'm staff sergeant, a Military Police Officer at the United State Army and currently I'm On special Assignment to ISAF peace keeping in Kabul Afghanistan, regards to the War, which I suppose it's not new to you. I'm divorced, and I have 2 sons

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

michealvince@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:01 am

Oasis
Micho6
Male 49 - United States
Las Vegas | Nevada | United States
Am a very simple man with a faithful and trusted heart,easy going person,i have the confident to do anything,I am a lovely, nice, inquisitive, tender, funny, optimistic, very sociable and friendly man. I am honest, intelligent, many-sided and trustworthy. I make friends easily and respect nice old traditions.
What I'm Looking For
I don't need a woman who sees herself better than other people..Riches is good but it shouldn't be her priced possession and achievements in life..I want to meet a simple and solid woman who is ready to pull down all his 1000 dollars suits and shoes down to take a walk with me on the beach..I am not looking for a perfect woman..But just a simple,loving,caring and God fearing woman..If you are really that woman, then you are my taste so don't be late.

do you have email address that i reach you on,you may not see me on here when you get back
Ok,Michealvince@hotmail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Nicolas, nicolasmatern9@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:32 am

was resurfacing on angelreturn and got suspended

About Me
i am general Michael Nicolas from America
Looking For
i am here searching for life time serious relationship

Appearance
Hair Color Bald/Shaved
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)

Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Little
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession military
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hi i am General michael nicholas how are you doing i hope fine , i saw your profile and after reading it i pick interest on you please i want you to write me back on my private email (nicolasmatern9@gmail.com) because i have something very important to tell you please thanks as i wait for your mail .
Yours General michael nicolas

probably 419

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: David Smith, david.smith549@yahoo.com

Postby София » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:12 am

Maxwell Cross ; whyteman8@gmail.com
Date of birth: 26 December(Capricorn, ? years)
Marital status: not married
Education: St. Augustine College
Languages: English, Deutsch
Children: Mark Cross, 14 years old James Cross, 5 years
City: Chicago

https:/ /plus.google.com/104206558242183987371/posts
https:/ /vk.com/id330304070
registration ; Ghana :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Skype====================== whyteman8@gmail.com
name ; Jacob malm
login ; jacobmalm000
registration ; califonia, United States

name ; Linda Malm
login ; lindamalm66
registration ; United States

name ; Jacob Brown
login ; jacobbrown469
registration ; Canada

name ; Jacob Brown
login ; jacobbrown8999

name ; Maxwell Cross
login ; maxwell.cross1

Hi, how are you doing today? I'm new here, Maxwell I'll be glad if you add me here, so that we can have a chat and get to know each other better .I one with two sons, they are Mark James I'm from the UK, but I was born and raised in the United States, and I have a server of the US Army. I pray, I returned home from my mission, so that we can tudovletvorit in reality. My dear am in the office, and now I do not have much time, but I try to answer your mail and see how you are doing. I'll tell you more about my self later
Bye for now .Take care of yourself
I know that we both have experienced the pain and suffering of depression caused by others, we once loved, we were broken for some time thanks to the people, our family, our friends, who were in the days of suffering and pain gradually subsided, though it took a few again, it took a while, but we got the best of the human events. I will never forget the experience, but this experience has taught us something for us to become better than we are today. He also took some time to trust someone, people say that to keep trying until you find the right man, as the saying goes, "better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, then you have lost your love, then you restore loved it again, and then lost again. You ask yourself what happened to me, so many questions remain unanswered, but you believe in yourself, there's nothing wrong with you.
Yes they were not perfect, but still in the middle of things do not happen the way we wanted it to be, then we no longer love. Concentrate on what we thought enough to go to the job gets even better something alone is not enough in the dark, yes, you are mingling with people, interacting, meeting people, make the right decisions on matters related to work, but when you go home feeling lonely driving our heart to be safe and not feel something, we try to pretend that everything is fine, but the truth is that we are not normal, then the search continues.
However, on our way search idea if he / she is the person on the back that, if our mind says it's okay. I would like to try, because we both know that we will never discover if that person is a man, for us, if we do not try to "risk", we did not find anything. love wish and hope for the best, hope is to risk pain to try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is not risking anything. "I hope you will agree with me on this.
In fact, we tried somewhere somehow pull large and let us make our heart melt and intertwined Regardless of our culture, traditions, religion and the distance that separates us, because I know if our hearts beat as one, I promise I certainly find you Love knows no boundaries, and the rest is history. Let God be the center of our friendship way, and I know it in my heart with God in our lives, nothing is impossible + is a fact that we both wanted to build a happy family, happy life together, full of love and happiness, humor, romance . We'll leave the past, because we have to open our today, tomorrow and in the future. Yes, leave the past, because I'm sure that we left on the past, the closer we are forging our own character, our future, our needs, our desires, our dreams, our desires, our aspirations, our hearts desire and passion.

Sujim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sujim » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi!
Now he has a profile Frederick Hoke
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... nds.search

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :-) is he give you his email ID or phone number ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sujim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

he now calls himself -Hoke Williams

Postby Sujim » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:37 am

It even has a new page
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011419285960
his name in Skype - hoke.elli
this his real photo cheater
Uses well-known scam-abused webcam footage, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p477647

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:47 am

this his real photo cheater
No, he is not the real pic of the scammer. Scammer used stolen cam show of this man to use in scam. the true you dealing with West African scammer not the man in the pictures.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sujim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sujim » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:44 am

Thanks - I found his video streams

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:12 pm

Thanks - I found his video streams
Unfortunately what is there at U Tube is FALSE and NOT TRUE and most likely created by victim who turned all the anger at innocent photo victim.

This man is a military man and would NEVER ever turn to scammers and help them. If that STUPID video was truthful he would serve time in prison as he would be extremely easy to catch for FBI.

Once again BELIEVE US and don't believe everything you see online. ALL PICTURES marked with white stars show INNOCENT PHOTO VICTIMS and they NOT involved in the scam.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David - david_rainn_gronda@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:55 pm

iwantlove

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

When I love someone, I give myself completely to that person. ..putting her before everything else, with the exception of my children.
I think the best relationships have friendship as the foundation. Then, they develop over time. A best friend to share feelings, and communicate with through unspoken glances,

AFNCA Inc.
Address: 250 Stockton Avenue
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95126

.....Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for David Rainn Gronda from Albany/NY, divorced, lives in NY

https:/ /www.facebook.com/david.rainn.5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Harry Hoke Davies - harry-davies123@outlook.com

Postby Pandora » Thu May 05, 2016 8:54 pm

tagged.com
Harrison D

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 88 times
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English, German
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
pic of 2 kissing pidgeons in Venice :D

Junk message
Hallo Mein Name ist davies der Vereinigten Staaten, aber meine Mutter in Deutschland. Ich bin für eine anständige Frau sucht, kann ich mit dem Rest meines Lebens verbringen. ich möchte Sie mir E-Mail zu geben, so dass ich mehr über mich dir schreiben können, und wir lernen einander besser kennen zu lernen, und ich werde Sie auch ok einige meiner Fotos per E-Mail senden harry-davies123@outlook.com Herzlich willkommen
google TL
My name is davies United States, but my mother in Germany. I'm looking for a decent woman, I can spend the rest of my life. I want you to give me an email so I can learn more about me write to you, and we learn to know each other better, and I'll also ok send some of my photos in my email harry-davies123@outlook.com Welcome

His mail
Hello Dear,

Thank you so much for the mail that you gave to me so that I will write to you as we said I am very glad to have made contacts with you, i believe it’s not by chance that we meet but it could be that we were meant to be together if we give ourselves the chance to make it work. I hope you understand. I will take the first step to tell you more about myself with the hope that you do the same.

Now my name again is Gen. Harry Hoke Davies, my father is an America. While my mother is from Poland I am 51 years old and I have been widowed for 6 years now with a 13 years old son. If you care to know, I was born and raised in the City of Midland Michigan but have been living here in New York for almost 11 years now. I work in the United States Army as a Commanding Officer and also in charge of the night patrol team in Afghanistan where I am currently based for a National Assignment. My hobbies are fishing, golf, watching moves, dancing, swimming, reading and surfing the internet. I like most kinds of sports. I like spending time with loved ones, my dear I am looking for the honest woman who will be truthful and respect and after my retirement in two weeks’ time I will be able to meet the person face to face. Attached are my pictures Please try to tell me more about yourself, your profession, your family, your lifestyle, age, hobbies, and you send me some of your pictures when replying to this e-mail. I wish you the best. I hope you will do this for my sake. Good night my friend. And Hope to hear from you soon.

Greeting

Harry H Davies

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

guilermoluis827@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Skypes.... luisluis825942
luisluis1827
luisguilermo2

tagged.com/profile/6049954756
Luis G
55 · New York City, NY

Hello my dear Good morning, how are you doing today, as well as your health? I hope that's all right with you? as well as your family and business? AM luis Guilermo of California, I'm glad to meet you here on marked wishe new here and know that you are my mother :silly: to know more here is my email address (guilermoluis827@gmail.com), you can write to me or you send me your email address, or your mobile phone number i will call you and also I'll write you all about me, or you can also add me here on my skype so we can talk more (luisluis825942) or you send me your own skyoe, so that I can add, thank you dear, and have a nice day

Return to “Military scams”