It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of General Joseph F. Dunford

African scammers posing as military personnel.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General Joseph F. Dunford

Postby dimitrii » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:27 pm

CF. josephd_campbell@yahoo.com

joseph
59 / Male / Straight
Joined July 29, 2015. Living: Seattle, Washington.

About me
I,m Joseph full of Sense of Humor,Understanding,Caring,Loving,Trustworthy and open minded as i hate Intimidation and Cheating.I lake every one before myself before every one cause i know we have no where to go without love and tenderness.Wishing to me some one here for real long time relationship and see what the Lord has for us in future

Junkmail:
Hello sweetie you are looking Great,How are you doing.i,m Joseph Campbell. 60yrs old from Portland, MAINE single,i came across your profile wish and wish us to know more about each other as friend to start with.Though i,m not always on here due to my service i would like us to have a live chat on yahoo instant messenger...Here is my email josephd_campbell@yahoo.com..Thanks looking forward to meet you there .Joseph

Yahoo avatar:

Acta est fabula.

Re: scammers with pictures of General Joseph F. Dunford

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gendunford8@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:30 am

matchdoctor
gen101
59-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 60
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
I NEED A CARING WOMAN TO BE THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD

Hello Angel, I am General Joseph Dunford from United State of America
but currently am in Afghanistan for peace keeping due to the present
war in the country, please i will like to know you more, add me on
yahoo messenger (gendunford8@yahoo.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Joseph Dunford; <gendunford8@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:54 am

gen101 ...... donwillis04@yahoo.com

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Boston
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: PhD
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I am General Joseph Dunford from United State of America but currently am in Afghanistan for peace keeping due to the present war in the country, please i will like to know you more, add me on yahoo messenger (gendunford8@yahoo.com)

GHANATEL-20100309
Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra PMB 221
Ghana

..... Yahoo avatar for Reg.-Email

Reg.-Email give a Hit in FB for Okafor Wilson from Asaba/NIG; lives in Tema/GHN

facebook.com/okafor.wilson.50

...... in Person.com

..... Yahoo avatar for Contact-Email

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

louisev
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gen Joseph Dunford, xxxxxx1095

Postby louisev » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:03 am

This guy immediately changed profiles and went for less hair.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

724-292-4407

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:12 am

.zorpia.com/profile#!BillMiller0517
Josphe, 59
Beclean, Romania

Wow you have a very pretty smile ...I was just going through this site when i found your profile, can i get to know you more better for us to be good friends? Because am here looking for the woman that i will spend the rest of my life with...Here is my cell number 724 292-4407 you can join me on viber for us to have a talk. Hope all is doing pretty good with you over there?
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joseph_dunford11357@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:39 pm

.confirio.com/H98YP
60 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 7:41 am
Joined November 25, 2015. Living in Hollywood, Florida.
About Me
I am a Loving Caring,Open minded,a understanding Man With Full Sense of Humor, who believe in God i,m a God fearing Man,Seeking for that special woman that i,m gonna spend the rest of my life with till death do us apart,a understanding woman with full sense of Humor a God fearing woman

Hello my Dear, How are you doing?you really looking great I,m JOSEPH 60yrs old,Single.Though i,m a Marine General in United State, due to my Job i dont have much time to be here for long as i would like us to know more about each other .Feel free to send mail details about you as i will get back to you with mine as well .(joseph_dunford11357@yahoo.com) Thank you so much.hoping to see your reply

Александра
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Joseph Dunford, josephdunford150@gmail.com, excelpacificshippingcomp@outlook.com

Postby Александра » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:01 pm

Joseph Dunford, https:/ /vk.com/id346250919, Registration: Ghana
https:/ /www.facebook.com/joseph.dundford.5
josephdunford150@gmail.com , excelpacificshippingcomp@outlook.com

Image , Image , Image .

Birthday: December 8, 1955
Education: United States Military Academy, West Point '81
School: New York Military Academy '77

Joseph
my name is Joseph Francis Dunford, I,m from the United States, I am currently stationed in Kabul , the capital City of Afghanistan for peacekeeping.
That is very good life is difficult here in Kabul military camp of defense I wish to return home to the State so that we can spend the rest of our life happily and invest in a profitable company business with my life saving funds together immediately I arrived.

Joseph
OK check your email and I will also send you there reference form so that you can fill it and send it back to the shipping company diplomat email
I really want to get out of here in Kabul military camp of defense to come to the State.

josephdunford150@gmail.com
My dear I have sent you the treasure fund It contain. USD$ 5.6 Million five Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, In a sealed black metalic box through Exel Pacific Shipping LTD Diplomatic World-Wide security company there who are in charge of handling of freights and other consignments. they told me they will contact you for the delivery when they receive your delivery detail by today because they have no office here in Afghanistan except in united state I have never trusted anybody in my life to entrust such money in his/her hand, but I so much trust you. as my love, so be careful with the money, it is part of the savings I made for the past 6 year's. I sent it to you as my love and family personal effect and so the company is not aware of money inside do not even tell them because I don't trust anybody except you, is only you that can open it as you received it and establish our own company over there with you in United state and have our own family and live happy together for the rest of our life, with the attachment of my Office ID card, and my. treasure Box I love you God peace and blessing be upon you. I General Joseph Francis Dunford pledge in honesty and with sincerity, to be for you an obedient and faithful love you.

Dear Diplomat John Coleman
My name is Mrs ______________________________ Joseph Francis Dunford, wife who is currently the General Commands Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Commandant of the Marine Corps International Security Assistance Force U.S. Forces Afghanistan I am writing to you in respect of release/delivery of.Treasure box fund with a serial no: 15222U1XX, deposited no: UN-LLO-67302792/A71Z, reference no: 21190 belonging to my husband .

Please noted that he is my husband, General Joseph Francis Dunford

has given me all right as his Husband, to be the end receiver of this .Treasure box fund. I wish you will get back to me with the delivery information/requirement to my address in:______________________________Mobile contact _____________
Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation.Yours sincerely, You are to fill the information and send it to Diplomat John Coleman below are the details of the diplomat.
Diplomat Name: John Coleman Diplomat: Diplomat Telephone Number +233541956407 Diplomat Email:excelpacificshippingcomp@outlook.com

Image , Image .

The company is a diplomatic security shipping company and nobody will question them until they get to your destination and so do not fear for I will never put you into trouble OK I love you. Trust me my dear I had to act fast for safety I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only.
I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service
Don,t worried Every arrangement for the delivery is perfect to your home address in the State
So you do not need to burn out to receive it. and the boxes have security codes lock known to me only
Like I said only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.
Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible
OK So that I can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my wife who is to receive my boxes in the State.
Once the box gets to you, I will let you know the lock codes to open the boxes and the instructions, then you can open the boxes in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to the State.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

markjacobs1011@yahoo.com diff pic

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:39 am

Email ID : markjacobs1011@yahoo.com --> hit to FB

from
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 51#p481951

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005430488363&fref=ts

has --> 27 friends

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Major Joseph Dunford, major.josephdunfordf@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Skype.....

dunford.joseph1969
josephdunfordgn
joseph.0553
joseph.dunford95965
live:dunford03_1
daniel.garcia913

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Andrew James - majorandrewjames@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Gibson111 ...... berndthomas654@gmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: los angeles california
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I would also like to find an honest and God fearing woman who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..

..... writes

To:
Sent Date: 23 Jun 2016
Subject: hello,
Hi how are you?
Please include me or you can email majorandrewjames@gmail.com write me, so we know each other better
Thank you very much

Gi_Internet_Ext
Glo Mobile Ghana Telco
Gaston De-Arriba
Glo Mobile Ghana Limited
4, Adjumah Crescent ,
South Industrial Area,
Accra
Ghana

andrew.james00722

.... diff. Pic here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p489166
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gen.josephgreen@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:34 pm

matchdoctor
Josh580
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 35 - 70
Antelope, Oregon, United States
Last Activity: Today
Am a responsible young man.So cool calm and collected,cant say much for a trial will convince you that lucky queen charming princess...kiss

Hello Dear,
My name is Major General Joseph Green ; I am a American soldier, serving in the military with ISAF Joint Command Headquarters(Combined Joint Inter agency Task Force ) in Syria. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you.I am seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$7.5, million dollars) to you, as far as I can be assured that my money will be safe in your care until I complete my service here come next month, this is legitimate, and there is no danger involved.
The above figure was concealed with the help of a Polish contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location He does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to an Italian medical doctor who died in a raid here in Syria, and before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his family.
I want to promise you 30% of this money for the assistance you will give to me but one passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody. Should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldier’s here in Syria. In less than 4 days the box should be in your possession and as I said earlier, I will give you 30% of the total amount and 70% for me. Get back to me with for more details on how to proceed.
gen.josephgreen@gmail.com
I will be waiting for your response.
Yours lovely,
Gen. Joseph Green

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: gen.josephgreen@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Hello My good friend,

I wish I didn't have to miss a wonderful friend like you. If only i can trust you in this business i will be very happy always. I know I could never be any happier.But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to meet a wonderful person like you spend time to do business with in my absent my every waking moment with you will benefit us .

However,Like i told you in my email I have been in Syria since the year 2012 i have two trunk boxes one contain jewelries and my military awards and the other one contain money USD$7.5 Million dollars cash in that trunk box and it is with the UN security company in Ghana only you know what is inside that two trunk boxes because i do not tell them.and i don't want to lose those trunk boxes and it is important i told you so that you will contact them and receive it in your country, please my good friend i advice you to keep it as your top secret do not let any body to know about it.

And I thank you for been so kind with me. Hopefully, soon I will be with you in your country to invest in profitable business you will intrduce me to in your country.I pray very hard and ask God to grant me some body like you i can trust in this business and i know you are a good man and you will never regrate working with me.

please make sure you keep it very safe .I have inform the United Nation delivery company that you will contact them as quickly as possible for them to deliver the trunk boxes to you over there, so what you have to do now is to contact the delivery company and let them know that you are the one to receive the Partner trunk boxes on my behalf.below for you to contact them : I have attach here the package for identification.

THE OPERATIONAL MANAGER,
UNITED NATION DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY LIMITED, HEAD OFFICE AVENIDA DEL GENERAL PERON, 32, 2º28020 ACCRA GHANA,
TEL: +233-542851719 ACCRA GHANA
FAX: +233-237558195
EMAIL: unitedeliverycompany@yahoo.com
Thanks your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I will be waiting for your response.
Yours lovely,
Gen. Joseph Green.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dunfordjose789@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:33 pm

waydate
Joseph789
60 y/o man
Boston, USA

hello dear how are you doing today am General Joseph from the united state marine crops , i saw you profile on here and i took interest on it , i write now because i want us to be friends and get to know each other better , i believe so well in new things of life lets try something different email me dunfordjose789@gmail.com

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scott James, anderson.joanna@yandex.com

Postby mariko » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:31 am

Scott James, anderson.joanna@yandex.com

QQ. 3482212158
Claims as US army officer in Kabul,Afghanistan.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

genjosephd938@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon May 01, 2017 11:56 am

zorpia.com/profile#!GenJosephF1208
Gen Joseph F
Boston, MA

sorry i dont know you i was searching for a friend of mine when i stumbled upon your profile, couldnt resist your beauty than to send An Add request i hope you not angry about this.

Okay Am General Joseph Dunfordjr,Am from Boston U.S, Am an officer in the U.S marine, But Am currently deployed to Syria for an Undercover mission, you so beautiful, when i came Across your profile i couldn't just resist your beauty rather than to say hello, i would really love to know you more, Am a very busy man and i don't think i will be able to access this site everytime, so can i have your Email address so that we can always write On hangouts from time to time

Okay My dear, here is is my email address, you can add me up n Hangouts so that we can know ourselves better.........Genjosephd938@gmail.com

Return to “Military scams”