It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mark; <markhdavid@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Howard2223

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I am a man who loves the lord and desires to accomplish his will.I am easy going person, affectionate, have a great sense of humor,
i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

....... Yahoo avatar

--> http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 55#p457555
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Mark; <markhdavid@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Craig Halm, Skype: craig.halm

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:14 am

resolved...
Ghana :twisted:

person.com
USER ID: 8276602
Nickname: Craigy
Name: CraigHalm
State/Region: Texas
City: Texas City
Distance: 4714 ml (7587 km)
Last login: Nov 4, 2015, 02:52
I will like to meet a caring and loving woman who is seeking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage

Hello, how are you
I went through you profile and i think i have interest in you, so you can add me here so that we can have some privacy to get to know eachother more. Skype:craig.halm

FAKEBOOK
.facebook.com/craig.halm.5
Craig Halm
Sergeant at U.S. Army
Studied Leadership & Management at US Military Academy
Lives in Texas City, Texas
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bagel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby Bagel » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Hi he is going as JOHN MILLER now and just tried to add me as a friend on FB

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Welcome to RS :) could you please post his FB link ??
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Fred, fredjohn1@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:16 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!johnfred0105
john
60, Lagos, Nigeria :dumb:

Hello dear am Fred by name Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you. Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can't help but get lost in them. You look beautiful on your profile pix, please don't be offended if I say I'm interested in knowing more about you...
Hello dear thanks for replying my message you are a very beautiful lady and i like you i don't come here too often can i have your email so we can talk more, and i can tell you more about my self and get to know our self more
this is my email: fredjohn1@outlook.com
hope to here from you soon
remain bless....Fred

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:25 pm

fredjohn1@outlook.com ---> Skype
james.oscar35
live:fredjohn1_2
No avatars and no IPs

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Collins Solomon, BBM 2B9E7133

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:01 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3443006
collins
Male, 37 Years Old
From West Palm Beach, FL

Hi my name is sergeant Collins solomon am 37years from LA USA and am single with no kids and I need a trustworthy lover that will love Me for whom I am you can also add me on my BBM 2B9E7133

Image << generic military pic!

facebook.com/collins.solomon.18
Collins Solomon

Image <<< nametag is "JOHN" :lol:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:16 pm

[7:53:24 p.m.] *** You Markson.Robert would like to add you on Skype ***

Skype --> baaa1976
man, Markson.Robert
texas dallas, US
pic already here

41.218.231.115 41.66.239.139 41.66.232.22
ISP:Vodafone Ghana
Ghana, Accra

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Kelly William, kwilliam634@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:08 pm

From RS facebook
This is his email; kwilliam634@gmail.com

This is his friend email (Negerian) ewhare enajite009@yahoo.co.UK

He is using UN diplomatic person name; Mike Hopkins; email; agent .mhopkins@diplomats.com

Address: Mike Hopkins 31king Charles street London SW1A 2AH, United Kingdom

Tel.(+44)703192-6138
Fax; (+44) 844774- 8773

minerva

Bookmark and Share

lonelymark0147@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:45 pm

4ED

David Kayode Medelu

Basic
Real name David Kayode Medelu
I am Male
Looking for Female
Location United States

Here for Dating, Friendship
Age 52 y.o.
Match's desired age from 18 to 85

About me I Am from jacksonville florida, United States. I was born in jacksonville, After my High school in jacksonville i got admission at The New York Military Academy, United States. Am a General in the US Army currently on a peace keeping mission in Kabul (Afghanistan) Am a widower, my wife past away 8 yrs ago. I have a son who is 15 years old.he is been my friend and son, he is all i got.

THE CHAT

davidk: Hi
davidk: how are you
Me: im fine and how bout you ?
davidk: Am fine thank you
davidk: Where are you from and your occupation?
Me: XXX
Me: I run my own company here
Me: you ?
davidk: I Am from jacksonville florida, United States. I was born in jacksonville, After my High school in jacksonville i got admission at The New York Military Academy, United States. Am a General in the US Army currently on a peace keeping
mission in Kabul (Afghanistan)
Me: ohh you are soldier. Musch be hard did a peace keeping task
Me: How bout your wife ?
davidk: My wife died 8 years ago in a car accident.
Me: ohh im so sorry bout it
Me: do you have kids
davidk: I have only one son left in my life he is 14 years old schooling.
davidk: I have only one son is name is Harry but not living with me.
davidk: he is 14 years old schooling in West Africa
Me: do you mind if i have your email ID ?? for better communication. coz seem you are nice person
davidk: lonelymark0147@gmail.com

Pics already posted.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

solomongates97@yahoo.com, skype: solomon.gates97

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:51 pm

chat:
Hello precious one,how are you doing today..?
Am fine
Solomon here,How about you?
What is your name?
I would like us to chat on Yahoo Messenger so that we can get to know more about each other better,this is my Email Address solomongates97@yahoo.com You can added me on your Yahoo messenger list.Even thought we can share Pictures and Perhaps Webcam too.Hope to hear from you. Solomon...!!!

dhu, Pureheartforyou , 58
Indianapolis, IN
• Man looking for Women 50 to 75
Bio

I am a sweet,romantic Man, I love to play golf I read,I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the TV and watch movies sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that. I want to meet someone with some of the same qualities.. I am a great cuddlier. I am good heated man and want to have fun in life. I am a very loving person and want to be with someone that can actually love in return not just say it but time will tell. I don't need it but I want it. There is a difference. I am fine with whom I am just want the right one to enhance it. Life is meant to share...The color of my eye is blue. For my ethnic am Caucasian.. Also, my appearance am very attractive and am proud to talk about that. I am a Christian. My dear, for my personal traits, I am Serious, Kind, Confident, Smart, Responsible, Honest, Calm, Flexible, Elegant, Communicative, Sensitive, Gentle, Cheerful, Optimistic and Romantic....I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out, travel and enjoy the simple life. I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh...I like to chill out with a good book or watch movie and it is even more fun when you have someone special to do this with. I am very easy to get a long with and a very good listener. I love to share my time with people I Love and care especial with friends I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning. I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return.. I think am wealthy and can afford all things that will be needed by me or my love nor my son...I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. I am not one who cheats in a relationship. One woman is enough trouble. I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - ha ha..I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I am too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work...As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage her to go out and spend time with friends and pursue her own interests and hobbies as well...As you can tell, I am a believer when it comes to total communication. Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things...It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself, and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes...I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me. But I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught.. Men need to be like a guiding light for women we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things ,not on purpose. A man and a woman should work as a team together to cook, clean dust and do laundry....
Details
Job Self Employed
Has Kids Yes, living with me

Profile pic and yahoo and Skype avatar are the same standard JM pic:

=> S: Solomon Gates, Midway, United States, solomon.gates97, no IP

=>.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009679603167
James Howard (Solomon)
CEO at Gold Trade
Studied at Foro Italico University of Rome
Lives in Indianapolis, Indiana

^^let me guess: "gold dust lad"
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

smithwilliams0098@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:47 am

.confirio.com/F9107
will
54 / Male / Straight
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 8:33 pm
Joined January 16, 2016. Living in New York City, New York.

Am an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy going, and i dont think that am too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.
I have several hobbies because i really love to enjoy life so much. Some of them like swimming, playing video games, dancing, reading, listen to music, I would also like to find a like-minded female,open minded as well as down to earth who likes to enjoy life to the fullest, where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

scottbruce115@yahoo.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:58 pm

same email and same African scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74#p468974
scottbruce115 Available
scottbruce115:‎ Hello
scottbruce115:‎ Ru there.....?
scottbruce115:‎ from where
scottbruce115:‎ Ru there......?
scottbruce115:‎ Or ru busy
scottbruce115:‎ Can i see ur pic please
scottbruce115:‎ I Want it from here
scottbruce115:‎ Why it takes u so Long to talk with me

EDIT Feb 3
scottbruce115 Available
scottbruce115:‎ hi
scottbruce115:‎ Hi
scottbruce115:‎ How ru doing.......?
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:40 am

My pictures and more about me

Thanks for the nice communication on the portal! I hope you have a nice day, although we do not much time. Here I send you my pictures, but I'm not very photogenic, and I hope that my photos will not disappoint you! Laugh. Thank you again for your time to communicate with me. My full name is Mr. John M. James; Sergeant is my position in the US Army. And here brief about me ,I was born in Germany on 8 /8/1965, I joined American military after graduating from high school and now I'm in kabul, the capital of Afghanistan on an official mission. Life is not easy here with us, but we have to survive through the will of God. I'm really just sad because I do not have any one in accordance with. My wife died 6 years ago, and since then I'm single. I have a daughter who only 13yrs is doing her study in the states and she has a Nanny. I am Firstborn and only son of my family and my parents who were both late. I like you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself!
I' will be happy to meet you in real life, and I want someone for my child a loving mother to care for and she ... you know. so friendly, I do not usually see, but mostly to communicate via email with, I do not have much time to for him to worry because of my work, and I will be very happy, if you take us the way as we are as we also learn from each other on this platform.
I love nature and animals. I am a hard working person, and I take care of myself. Even though I live alone, I love to cook. I also love photography and art. I've been alone for six years and I have to admit that living alone can be very desperate, so I decided now to make changes in my life time. Thus I decided to pursue a very special person; a day can be my best friend. I am just myself. Confident, love and trust.
I will expect you to tell me more about you and what I need to know about you, what is your work and when is your birthday? How many kids do you have? Sorry if I asked a lot, but I think, to ask questions is very important. You are free to ask me anything you want to know about me, and I will serve you wholeheartedly say ok. Have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon, and I hope that this year will bring blessings in our lives.
With beautiful heart
john

ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: jo_4t <jo_4t@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:21 pm

My pictures and more about me

Thanks for the nice communication on the portal and I did not write immediately because I was little busy and I had to make a report on our infantry center and I was not able to write to you after I wrote you on match doctor ! I hope you have a nice day, although we do not much time. Here I send you my pictures, but I'm not very photogenic, and I hope that my photos will not disappoint you! Laugh. Thank you again for your time to communicate with me. My full name is Mr. John M. James; Sergeant is my position in the US Army. And here brief about me ,I was born in Germany on 8 /8/1965, I joined American military after graduating from high school and now I'm in kabul, the capital of Afghanistan on an official mission. Life is not easy here with us, but we have to survive through the will of God. I'm really just sad because I do not have any one in accordance with. My wife died 6 years ago, and since then I'm single. I have a daughter who only 13yrs is doing her study in the states and she has a Nanny. I am Firstborn and only son of my family and my parents who were both late. I like you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself!
I' will be happy to meet you in real life, and I want someone for my child a loving mother to care for and she ... you know. so friendly, I do not usually see, but mostly to communicate via email with, I do not have much time to for him to worry because of my work, and I will be very happy, if you take us the way as we are as we also learn from each other on this platform.
I love nature and animals. I am a hard working person, and I take care of myself. Even though I live alone, I love to cook. I also love photography and art. I've been alone for six years and I have to admit that living alone can be very desperate, so I decided now to make changes in my life time. Thus I decided to pursue a very special person; a day can be my best friend. I am just myself. Confident, love and trust.
I will expect you to tell me more about you and what I need to know about you, what is your work and when is your birthday? How many kids do you have? Sorry if I asked a lot, but I think, to ask questions is very important. You are free to ask me anything you want to know about me, and I will serve you wholeheartedly say ok. Have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon, and I hope that this year will bring blessings in our lives.
With beautiful heart
john

Return to “White Males”