It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Christopher Williams - christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:49 pm

resurfaced on waydate
silver2
59 y/o man
Yuma, USA

Hello, ......i saw your profile on here and picked interest ....i was really hooked up and would love to get to know you... I'm single with two kid.....i love to play golf and some field games too,I like camping,writing and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to keeps me busy but with all that i still feel lonely..like to travel and i have been to so many places on business and pleasure, Am a novice when it comes to online dating, i never really fancied until i read some success stories. ,well a little about me would feel very happy if i could get a response from you.If you don;t mind you can drop me your email and let chat to see what the destiny have for us ...Cheers!!!!!
silverster200@outlook.com

MY SKYPE NAME IS
silverster1530
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

София
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Christopher Williams - christopherheartofgold@yahoo.com

Postby София » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:51 am

Phillips Скотт , phillipsonscott@gmail.com

Hi my favorite ."How are you today is my favorite?"If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the d epth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I gave them to you. But I lacked in knowledge, so the best thing I can do is to show you how I really mean it now. I love you so dearly, candy. You know? You - the best thing that ever happened to me recently. You're like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought I'd expected that someone like me could become so successful, having found you, I thought that I would never fall in love again. How could I know the comfort and safety of the knowledge that every time I say, "I love you", you're going to say the same words, too. I know that you love me too, or you would not want me to visit you. Corresponding with me was just among the many wonderful things that you have done to show me how much I mean to you and that you are sincere. I love you sweetie, more than anything now ... more than my peace, because you - the reason for my happiness. You - my world. Life would not be life if not shared with you. We may be far apart at the moment, but you have my heart and my love. And I know that I have yours, too. It just feels so wonderful, knowing and believing it. Are not we lucky? I love you ... more and more every day.
"Forever Yours, "Phillips.
Hi my favorite. How are you doing my love? I love you very much and please forgive me for what were rude. I promise to always cherish you. I was only sad becasue their situation. My situation - the failure of veery.
You mean a lot to me, and I will never let you down. You - my world and my life. I will make you the happiest woman on earth, and I promise. Just give me a chance and I will show you about how much I care about it.
I desire to suggest something to you. If you can afford $ 3,500 for the benefit of my late father, it would be better for us, and I'll have the money immediately and then come to you, but if you can not afford $ 3,500, then you just send money for my ticket. This is - just a suggestion right? You have the right to decide what is best. I love you very much and my favorite will always love you. I wish you a successful day. I'll be right with you on Skype to talk. I kiss and hug you.
Hello? Why did you lie? You do not need a residence permit to send me money.
Just go to the Western Union money transfer and send me the money with his identity card.
I know that you have to have your work identity. Enough to send money through a money transfer Western Union. If you really care, you help me. Send money through money transfer Western Union.
=========================================================
Name: Scott Phillips.
=========================================================
I beg you in the name of God as much as possible to help me, and God bless you. I'll never let you down my love.
Please, I beg you. Simply go today and send money.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:22 pm

phillipsonscott@gmail.com--> skype

scottphillip54

London, United Kingdom
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Desmond, Skype : desmondglassy

Postby minerva » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:24 am

Hi5

Desmond
Last Active: Online now! Profile Views: 487 times Profile Skin: Default Member Since: August 31, 2015 Gender: Male Location: manchester, United Kingdom Age: 51 Relationship Status: Single Ethnicity: Caucasian/White Religion: Catholic Orientation: Straight

i have been looking at your photos you are so beautiful,i will like to know more about you

do you have skype?

my skype : desmondglassy

Skype avatar
IP Skype ---> 202.151.195.122
IP2Location.com Results
IP Address 202.151.195.122
City Nilai
State/Region Negeri Sembilan
Country Code MY :cry:
Postal Code 71800
ISP Maxis 3G
Time Zone +08:00
Latitude 2.8033
Longitude 101.7972
EurekAPI.com Results
IP Address 202.151.195.122
City Puchong
State/Region Selangor
Country Code MY
Postal Code 47100
ISP Maxis 3G
Area Code -
Latitude 3.0757
Longitude 101.6198
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Snip
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Snip » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:13 am

FYI- this guy is using the photos again on friend finder under the name andresjones. 50 M from San Francisco , California. Beware women....

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:39 am

Thank you Snip . If you have his email address or phone number please share with us.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jameshennager266@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:49 pm

jameshennager266@yahoo.com,please write me and i will reply immediately thanks

mdr, James105
57-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 75
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Last Activity: Today
Distance: 711 miles
Gemini Gemini
Life ends when you stop dreaming,always believe.
about myself:
I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor,I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows.I would do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight,likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks.

education: PhD / Post Doctoral
ethnicity: Native American

living status: Living with kids (part time)

i have 2 lovely boys and i love them very much,they are still very young and understands me very much as their father,i hope to see them happy always.

Am actually looking for a woman who gonna be caring and affectionate, not just that, but faithful and someone who understands what her man needs and wants, someone who's going to treat her man like a king and get being treated like a Queen in return

=>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011411014801
James Hennager
California City, California
Lives in California City, California
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Justin William Newman

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm

waplog
justinwn1
Male , 55 , Single
Name Surname: Justin William Newman
Lives in Nigeria, LAGOS
It's Better and Greater 2016....... Thanks to God.....

ImageImage

Skype....
Justin.William.Newman11
cats281
cats2821
thommoboss7
just121314
just1136
aihame004
fiorenza572
Justin.William.Newman2222
engr_justin11
Justin.William.Newman
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

valemi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Dondish, Skype: mark.dondish

Postby valemi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:00 am

disculpen, pero no entiendo mucho como hacer una denuncia acerca de un hombre que encontre aqui y me di cuenta que me quiso estafar, podrían guiarme? gracias!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Dondish, Skype: mark.dondish

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:07 am

valemi

If the man uses pictures stolen from white man please choose forum WHITE MALES ans start NEW TOPIC. Please post fake profile, email address used, phone numbers, SKYPE ID, message requested money, where and to whom you sent money and stolen pictures. You must BLOCK and IGNORE scammers after reporting.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

valemi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby valemi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:34 am

BUENO, ESTE TIPO ME ESTUVO ESCRIBIENDO ESTA SEMANA, NOS ENCONTRAMOS POR TINDER, TENGAN CIUDADO, ME LLAMO LA ATENCION YA QUE SIEMPRE ME APRECIAN DISTANCIAS DISTINTAS, Y ESO ES RARO EN TINDER, POR LO QUE ESTUVE AVERIGUANDO, HAY uN LOCALIZADOR QUE SE LLAMA facke gps o algo asi, y se pueden cambiar las distancias y engaña al localizador de Tinder.
Se hizo lalamr VALENTINE WINSTON
Valentine Winston

valentinewinston10@gmail.com
LOS MAILS, SON IGUALES A TODOS, LA VERDAD QUE NI SIQUIERA SE TOMA EL TIEMPO DE ESCRIBIR, un psiopata suelto, el verso actual es que trabaja en una naviera COSCO, y que vive en California , y que para Septiembre supuestamente nos ibamos a encontrar, yo puse la foto en Google y di con ustedes que me han salvado del engaño. cualquier cosa tengo a su disposicion los mail, si lo creen necesario los pongo, dijo ser viudo de 49 años y sin hijos, su madre de 86 y que no tenia mas familia. BUENO OJALA MI APORTE SIRVA. lO DENUNCIE EN TINDER, POR COMPORTAMIENTO INAPROPIADO.

Translation by G.
Well, this guy ME WAS WRITING THIS WEEK, WE STAND BY Tinder, HAVE ciudado, I was struck by AS ALWAYS ME APPRECIATE DIFFERENT DISTANCES, AND THAT IS RARE IN Tinder, SO I WAS FINDING OUT THERE LOCATOR CALLED facke gPS or something, and you can change the distances and deceives the locator Tinder.
WINSTON was lalamr VALENTINE
Valentine Winston

THE MAILS ARE EQUAL TO ALL, THE TRUTH THAT EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE, a loose psiopata, the current verse is working on a COSCO shipping company, and lives in California, and that for September supposedly we would find I put my photo on Google and say to you who have saved me from deception. anything have at your disposal the mail, if they deem it necessary I put, he said being a widower of 49 years and childless, his mother of 86 and had no other family. GOOD wish my contribution helps. Tinder denounces IN BY INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:42 am

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012163440099
Val Win
Self-Employed
California City, California

Clone here:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011502620490
valentine winston

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jurgen Draxler, Skype: jurgen.draxler9

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:04 am

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012524550377
Jurgen Draxler

jurgen.draxler9
Ghana

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 78#p495378
Skype..
jurgen.draxler5
jurgen.draxler7
jurgen.draxler8

iliko
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby iliko » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:16 pm

He appeared again )))And I think he reads everything that you write here. He writes to me more than a week. Send photos. Вторник, 27 декабря 2016, 10:43 +04:00 от phillips Scott <phillipsonscott@gmail.com>:

Thanks for your response.I really appreciate! I found your address on mail.ru
My name is Phillips Scott,originally from Scotland with a Wales mum.I am a widower and i have a child.I am the only
child of my parents and i am living and working in England.
I am a reforming (but not yet reformed) workaholic, but I am a boomer who will never truly retire. I work in the real
estate field as a broker/agent, independent contractor.I set my own work schedules, develop my client base, decide on my
marketing methods and grow my business as my own and I am passionate about my work and my contributions.
I'm a simple person who enjoy simple things like going to see a movie, hanging out, watching football and reading . What annoys
me most is dishonesty and tardiness. I'm here, hoping to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, I know I am ready
to settle down, build myself a family with love and understanding . I know this is an unorthodox way
to find a partner but..it is the 21st century, anything goes right?
I hope this is a good enough introductions for now. Thanks again, hope to read from you again.
Now is your turn to tell me about yourself,what you do,your likes and dislikes and anything you feel like sharing with a
stranger who wants to be a friend.. Language is not a barrier ! We might find it difficult in the beginning but we must try to put strong efforts and desire to know each other..

Hope you have a wonderful day...........

iliko
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby iliko » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:21 pm

My Skype is phillipsscott1965, Add me okay?

On 2 January 2017 at 08:35, phillips Scott <phillipsonscott@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello ХХХХХХХ,

Am very glad to hear from you.I really appreciate you taking your time to tell me more about yourself. Attached are my pictures. I am 51 years old. Send your pictures. I lost my wife to cancer 2 years ago and ever since then my life have not been the same.

Since the sudden death of my wife,I felt as if the world had fallen apart. For a long time after her death I kept my life very small - work, home, very little socializing and definitely no dating, I just wasn't ready.

It took me a long time to get through those dark days after her death - I never thought i can ever get over' something like that. Instead i have to go through it and feel the pain so that i can eventually heal the spirit. But after a while I realized that if I tried to keep my life small and safe so I wouldn't get hurt, I was also cutting myself off from feeling any joy again - because joy and pain are two sides of the same coin.

So, gradually I allowed myself to emerge back into the real world again, and here I am, my first attempt at online dating! I've lurked on here for a while, but am now ready to meet new people .It was a client of mine that really introduced me to the site were we met.

I hope to meet a decent woman who is looking for a serious relation ship. I am not looking for fun . A real partner whom I would respect, love and pamper. When my time will come, I wouldn't choose any where else rather than being with her and if God forbid, her time comes, she will leave behind a lot of happy and loving memories that I would cherish till my time comes and join her. I am saying all this as I used to watch my mom when she lost my dad whom she was deeply in love with. And that was last year when she lost my Dad and till now, she keeps cherishing every single day they spent together and waiting patiently for the time when she can join him.

I see you as a matured woman with a unique look and also a kind of fun to be around so i feel we can start as friends and see where it could lead us to. I long for a kind hear-ted, caring and loving woman whom i will live with for the rest of my days if things work out smoothly... I don't really know what you are searching for but in case you are after a relationship that will lead to marriage and last forever, maybe we should give each other chance in our life to see if we are compatible. But please be informed that i would not have much time to meet and chat with you online all time cause am always busy but i will devote my time a little to know more about you.

So let me know what you think...

Return to “White Males”