It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:29 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

tumbaymarcus@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Email ID : tumbaymarcus@yahoo.com

M2
softmarc10 60 year old male from Firestone Park , California

About softmarc10

Interests: Swim, shopping, camping, reading, ca r light dinner, fishing, movies..
Just a simple and kind God Fearing man seeking a honest woman !!
Profession: Construction

CHAT

softmarc10
about 22 hours ago
Hello can we chat please ?? Will like to know u more

softmarc10
about 4 hours ago
Here is my number 3305101186 email is tumbaymarcus@yahoo.com can u just text me and we chat talk more and that will be very easier gorgeous ??? I hope to see your text on my phone ... Thanks and God richly Bless U

ImageImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

tumbaymarcus@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

denniscarlile2010@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:23 pm

hello
hello, thanks for ur sweet message u sent to me i appreciate ur contact, my name is Dennis Carlile i am a single father of one adorable grand daughter i am very glad of her, i am here looking for serious long life friendship, i have the ability to travel anything u may need me there.. well i am waiting to hear from u before i can tell u more about myself.. Engr Dennis.
nice to hear from u
here are my email address denniscarlile2010@gmail.com
please where are u from?

ar, DennisCarlile
Male / Single
62 Abilene
Create Date 01/03/2016 01:32
Last Login 04/03/2016 16:02
About Me
i am a simple and honest man i love children and also love travel going for shopping beach etc..
Looking For
i am looking for serious relationship
Occupation Self Employed
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Education High School
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Carlile Dennis, denniscarlile2010@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:01 pm

same bull**** to me on ar, :D

Hello xxx nice to hear from u
are u on facebook
here are my email addressdenniscarlile2010@gmail.com
04/03/2016 15:17

Carlile Dennis on FB
111 friends since November 2015
who does not know scammer's pics?!

ImagenImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Carlile Dennis, denniscarlile2010@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:35 am

Hi angel, My name is Engr Dennis from angel return and i hope you receive this short note in good condition. I just want to confirm your email address to ensure that i am not sharing my information with a wrong person.
You have a wonderful profile that caught my eyes. I will love to know more about you and see what future holds for us because i am looking for a honest and understanding woman who have a true value for love to spend the rest of my life with me. Please find attached are my personal photos for your eyes only and i hope you will not share them with third party.
I will be very happy to meet you face to face so that we can spend our precious time together to know each other better. I will tell you more about myself when you reply so that we can know each other better and make plan to meet each other face to face for cup of Coffee or Dinner so that we will be able to know each other better.
Sincerely Yours,
Dennis.

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016
Subject: DENNIS YOUR FRIEND FROM ANGEL RETURN

sent the first pic of previous post

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re:denniscarlile2010@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 am

next on-site message of "Engr. Dennis" to my character

Hello , thanks for your sweet and lovely message, i am happy to hear from you my dear, please i want to quickly confirm if you have already send me email so that i can check and reply you back...
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Postby minerva » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 pm
Email # 1
Hi xxx, Yes i am searching for just one honest woman on here . I mean a woman who will love me and show me the true meaning of love.. Since my wife passed on like 8yrs now i have been single and no contact with a lady. I am a one woman man and seeking the same in a lady and yes i will be glad if we can always stay in contacts and see where this may lead us to.. I am a very God Fearing man and have never hurt anyone and never will I.. If u have a cell we can always text and keep ourselves busy and i will need to have your cell number in your next email to me.. Thanks and i look forward hearing from U again. God Bless U.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

easydad1965@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:35 am

easydad1965:‎ hey dear
easydad1965:‎ <ding>
easydad1965:‎ How are you ?
easydad1965 would like to add you to his or her Yahoo Messenger List.

This is Michael Powell From mydailyflog.com
Email with plenty of pics of this poor guy, you know what he looks like...
Hello Sweetheart

Michael Powell <easydad1965@yahoo.com>

Hello Sweetheart,

How are you sweetheart ? this Michael Powell (EASYBESTDADEVER) from Mydailyflog.com. I would describe myself as a kind, generous, easy-going person. I love to laugh and enjoy funny situations. I enjoy traveling and the adventures of the outdoors. I also like going to the movies, theater, concerts, museums or a nice restaurant. But I am just as happy staying home and hanging out friends and family. I would like to meet someone who has similar interests, but who can introduce different activities into my life.

My ideal match would be someone like you who is kind and considerate, generous and thoughtful, easy-going and funny. Someone who is not chained to their
job, their computer or cell phone would be a plus. Nothing wrong with being ago-getter, but there has to be a good balance, don't you think?

Someone who is mature, responsible and intelligent. Someone who puts butterflies in my stomach. Someone who effortlessly makes me laugh. Someone who isn't afraid to make a decision if needed. It would be nice to find a relationship where each person's personality and attitude compliments the other. I also think building upon a true relationship that basic on trust. I'm a simple man who enjoy with the simplest things of this life, but I need a woman to share with me this nice life.Serious relations, I just want to love and be loved, Honesty, respect. Easy, pleasant, interesting I don't look for an adventure; I would like to meet a true woman like you . The important thing is that we have understanding, respect and love for each other to share together needs, wants, desires and to make our plans, hopes, dreams
come true. I have a full of heart to share with the right woman. Looking for a woman like you that is educated. Very willing to keep a warm friendly home & family. she should have a desire to grow his career & be active in a professional field. We will have common goals in life & move forward with them together. she must be able to walk beside me in life, & be a very passionate & loving woman for me.

Regards

Michael Powell

perfil:
Easybestdadever
Michael Powell
50 year old, man from United States

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dennis Carlile <denniscarlile2010@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Hello Dear,
How are you doing over there today i do hope this message meet you in a good condition, i am writing to confirm from your end if you receive my precious email because i very worried for not hear from you for a while even my last email were not yet reply back with,
please i want you to quickly reply me back immediately you receive this short note?
Your new friend

Dennis.
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016
Subject: please i want you to quickly reply me back immediately you receive
this short note

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

donald14700@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:32 pm

deleted on ar, I post him nevertheless, message script:

Donald Ortega

You are part of the puzzle of someone else's life. You may never know where you fit but others will fill the holes in their lives with pieces of you. Can we be friends..? If so get back to me with your email address or you can email on donald14700@gmail.com so that we can talk better..Care to hear from you have a wonderful day..

Google Hangouts says
"Sewald Nebraska"

=> Skype: DONALD JAMES ORTEGA, USA, bca616467

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Olson Ronalde, generaljasonmichael@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:04 pm

see also....
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=420

facebook.com/olsonronalde144
Olson Ronalde (General Jason Michael)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

tumbaymarcus@yahoo.com - 3305101186

Postby minerva » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:10 am

tumbaymarcus@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 pm
Next email he give me his phone number :D

to: xxxx
date: Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 7:36 AM

Hey babe can I have your cell number and let's take this to a different level ? As u can see am a busy man but with your cell number I can text and call u always and check on how u are keeping !!! I really care about you kindly text me 3305101186

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Ruben Puckett, Skype: zdeno123123

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:34 pm

zdeno123123
Berlin
Germany

ruben.puckett
Michigan

skype> ruben.puckett8
Berlin

tourbar.com/en/profile/180597/dr-ruben-puckett_55_berlin_germany
Dr Ruben Puckett
55 years old, Berlin, Germany
visited: Ghana

.datanta.com/user-view_user-671642.html
Seeking Women from Ghana - Seeking Men from Ghana
andrew
I'm a
Men from Ghana
I define myself: I'm widower,with 1 daughter and have been single for 6yrs now....Am 5-11 ft tall,gray hair,i was born and raised in ITALY by a Italian father and an Australian mother.I am a construstor by profession. I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle,exercising 2-3 days a week.I am looking to find my soul mate, partner and a like-minded lady where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mruk Troy Alvin, mruktroyalvin@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:33 am

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011484497826
Mruk Troy Alvin
Works at Mta Enterprises
Studied at University of Colorado Boulder
Lives in Denver, Colorado

live:mruktroyalvin

live:mruktroy

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hannett Kushiator, Skype: hannett.kushiator

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:00 am

hannett.kushiator
Florida

Kushiator = Ghana name!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sir.morrison9212@gmail.com & sir.morrison9212@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Oasis
Pokerfun1665
Male 61 - United States

I am Staff troops trainer in the U.S Army I work with the senior management of the military. I'm currently stationed over here in Damascus, Syria on peace keeping mission. I have few months left to end my mission and return home. I am looking forward to return home in 2 months, relocate and settle down with the right woman. I need that special woman who will await my return to pick me from the airport with beautiful smiles when I arrive. I have been widowed for 12 years, I have 1 daughter. I need love, I want to love and beloved. Family is important to me. I desire happy home after retirement. My home is in Clearwater, FL. I want to live on the Hills in the country to enjoy retirement. I love Mountains, beaches, Horse riding and am fun of Cars. I believe in honor, manners, ethics and treating people with respect and look for the same qualities in my friends. I also have a quiet side and am quite content staying home especially if I have someone to snuggle up with. I pride myself in being independent both emotionally and financially. I have reached the point where I am looking for someone who is open to a new friendship and maybe even a committed relationship.
Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent...I wish for us to keep in touch where we can chat better to know each other. Please send me email sir.morrison9212@gmail.com Please feel free to ask me anything you will like to know about me and I will be more than happy to answer you... Tell me a little more about you and what your looking for.

Return to “White Males”