It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nelly Jones - nelson_jones195@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer - Jane Garang <janegarang35@yahoo.com>

Postby jaga » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:14 pm

yoteconozco: janebaby

Hi,
My name is Jane, I was going through profiles and came across you eye catching.
I want to know that beyond this profile. and pleasure to contact you after going
through your profile, my email is (janegarang35@yahoo.com) will be my pleasure
to receive an answer, waiting in anticipation. about Jane.
please reply to my e-mail janegarang35@yahoo.com

Re: Scammer - Jane Garang <janegarang35@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

stella Duale <stelladuale@live.com>

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 am

from "felix12" => LE

My dear !
How are you feeling today? I think that you are doing well . I am more than happy in your reply to my mail , and if I may speak frankly , my literal purpose of contacting you is triggered by the fact that I am looking for someone to confide in , trusting herself unequivocally uphold honesty and integrity to the long-term social relationships , or at least an agreement on border things that I'm here exposing to you.

My names are Mrs. Stella Duale . I am 23 , 5.7ft tall , and single. I am the inherent citizen of Somalia in Africa , and currently residing in the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war , which hovered in my country.

I am the only child of the late Dr. Abdirashid Duale who was director of Dahabshiil Group ( Ltd) ( the company ) and a personal adviser to the former head of state ( HE Ali Mohamed Gedi ) . Unfortunately, my father was maliciously poisoned to death by his business partner in one of their trips to discuss business transactions overseas . When I was about trying to come to irreversible losses in my life, Satan was released and again civil war in my country. The massacre became uncontrollable civil and my dearest mother was also a victim. I managed to make my way around the country of Senegal , with the help of the UN.

Regardless of my dilemma , I always pulled my utmost faith and values ​​that I was brought up . I love harmony, most of them children , in a difficult situation , and give something to the world , of which I am a part of what gave it to yourself to give happiness to those who need it and share with those that have . I love reading , jogging, music, movies , hike , but must of all , I love dealing with honest people.

Please tell me more about yourself, your likes and dislikes , family, country , etc. I believe we can get to know each other better , and one day become friends .

I'll tell you more about my self , in the next e-mail . Attached are my photo 's I hope they like it and i will also like to know more about you, in the next email jumps to hear from you soonest , have a nice day with my kisses

Good luck
Mrs. Stella Duale

Microsoft

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

honeybaby49@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:39 am

sexynaija / prisca150
female, 25 y / o, Dakar, Senegal
Your real name: prisca1600000000000
My birthday 02/01/1989
Looking for female, male, couple, group
My match age 21-104
Desired Relationship Friendship
Occupation STUDENT
Christian Religion
Headline: love and trust

Hello my dear Friend (honeybaby49@hotmail.com)
My name is prisca.i saw your profile today Which interested me, I believe That we can be come a good friends. Please I will like you contact me through this my email address so i can give you my pictures for you
to know whom and am.Here is my email address (honeybaby49@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life) Thanks,
Yours New Friend
Miss Prisca.

Sonico
Promiseb Senghor
He lives in Dakar, Senegal.
It's an actor.

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

marycynthiajustin@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:55 am

MaryCynthia4love
Justin MaryCynthia
26 year old, woman from Sudan

Hello, I am Miss Marycynthia .. (marycynthiajustin@yahoo.co.uk) I am very happy to come across your profile here on mydailyflog.com, you look good and I will be very very appreciated to be a very good friend with you And I Feel the Shall make a better introduction in our next communication. If you accept my interest feel
free to write me via. (marycynthiajustin@yahoo.co.uk) for more details. I will like to know you better for more personal information contact me back through my personal contact address (marycynthiajustin@yahoo.co.uk)
for better introduction and notes here on mydailyflog.com
thanks yours Marycynthia.

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sylvia_dickson@rocketmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:20 am

Badoo
Sliver 25 = profile deleted
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Wants to meet with a guy, 45-50

I miss my dear Sylvia, a beautiful young girl who understands life as a challenge and will also meet with a good and trustworthy man whom I tell everything about my life and that will also show me love and tell me more good things of life please email me at my private mail box (sylvia_dickson@rocketmail.com) so that it can help me reach you my pictures for us to get to know each other through and God bless Yours Sylvia

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sylvia_dickson@rocketmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:38 am

romancelatina /
sylbaby
Woman / 26 r o - Alipur, Delhi, India
I'm looking for a man
Your real name sliver
Marital Status Single
Headline love is good
Desired relationship serious relationship
My age 30-71 match
Latino origin
Occupation student
Preferred Language English

hello my dear, i would like to be your friend please to know more about me send me your reply direct to my in box on (sylvia_dickson at rocketmail c / o / m) so that i can reply you with my picture and other more details about me please don, t reply me here on the site, with a lot of love sylvia
PLEASE DON? T WRITE TO ME ON THE SITE HERE, WRITE YOUR LETTER TO MY ADDRESS sylvia_dickson@rocketmail.com

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jane Garang <janegarang35@yahoo.com>

Postby Анна » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:19 am

Senghor Salome, senghorsalome@live.com
Liberia, Monrovia

Phone: 00221-772259472 ( Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

The source IP address is 65.55.34.7.

MY DEAREST ONE.
How are you doing today! hope all is well with you over there in your country,i hope that you are Enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love.
I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health,I am happy to received your mail today,I really like to have a good relationship with you,
I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Salome Senghor,I'm from Liberia in Monrovia the capital of my country in west Africa, I'm 24 years old, I'm fair in complexion.
I am a medical student, i stop my education 2009.
Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now.
I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.
My late father Dr. Richard Senghor. was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (RICHARD INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately i lost him last 4years September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company.
His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that this world is full of wicked and evil, my father help him because he is the only blood brother which he have,Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret.
After some months he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she was dead when i was age of 12years,i don't even enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good care of me till his death. so my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my Fathers Company because i am the only child of my Father.
I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am living as a refugee right now, here Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.The only person I have now is Rev Fred Paulson who is the pastor of the (Mount Zion Church Of God) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, i write and reply mails through the office of the reverend.
The Reverend Tel number is ( 00221-772259472 ) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel.Call from 9:00am GMT.please As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.
Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit of account and his death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.7M (Three Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
I have wrote to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.Because I think you are an honest and understanding person.i will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.
My favorite language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lots to tell you.i attach my picture here to show you who i am and i will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail.
Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind.
Salome
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jane Garang <janegarang35@yahoo.com>

Postby minerva » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:10 am

SEXYNAIJA

prisca150: LOVE AND TRUST
[prisca150]
female, 26 y/o, DAKAR, Senegal

prisca150
21 Jul 2014 at 05:39am
Hello my dear Friend( honeybaby49@yahoo.com )
My name is Prisca.i saw your profile today which interested me, I believe that we can be come a good friends.Please I will like you to contact me through my email address so i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address
( honeybaby49@yahoo.com ).
I believe we can move from here.
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Thanks,
Yours New Friend
Miss prisca.

PIC already posted
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lucy aka Jessica Senghor - lucysenghor1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:38 pm

lucy
26, Cheboksary, Russian Federation
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 38‑90, in Poland.

Compliment of the day
my name is lucy senghor .
I view your profile on zorpia.com so i will like to establish a mutual friendship with you just
for a reason,reply me through my id ( lucysenghor1@yahoo.com) for more information
i love to hear from you soon.

:) mypage.rediff.com/jessica-senghor/69359128
Jessica Senghor
Female,
Dakar, Senegal
Network: United States
Company: am a student
School: comprehesive
College: academic

same pic first topic

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lucy Senghor - lucysenghor1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

MY DEAREST ONE.
How are you doing today! hope all is well with you over there in your country, i hope that you are Enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love.I Believe this massage will find you in the best of your health,I am happy to received your mail and I really like to have a good relationship with you,
I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Lucy Senghor,I'm from Liberia in Monrovia the capital of my country in west Africa, I'm 24 years old, I'm fair in complexion.

I am a medical student, i stop my education 2011.Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also.I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now.I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.My late father Dr. Richard Senghor. was a successful business man, he was also the Director of (RICHARD INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately i lost him last 4years September because of the problem he have with his elder brother concerning his company.

His elder brother was assisting him as the manager of his company. you know that this world is full of wicked and evil, my father helped him because he is the only blood brother which he have,Due to his wickedness and greediness he plan with high killers and killed my father and pretend that my father was killed by armed Rubber but he don't know that i know his secret.
After some months he plan to kill me as he killed my father, due to my mother was also not alive, she was dead when i was age of 12years,i don't even enjoy my mothers hood, and after that my father was taking very good care of me till his death. so my wicked uncle want to take all the factory and the company alone, but one of his guide review the secret to me and i escape from my country after i received some trait that show me that he want me dead so that he will take all my Fathers Company because i am the only child of my Father.

I manage to escape to the nearest country called Senegal which i am living as a refugee right now, here Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.The only person I have now is Rev Fred Paulson who is the pastor of the (Mount Zion Church Of God) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, i write and reply mails through the office of the reverend.

The Reverend Tel number is (00221-773829919) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel.Call from 9:00am GMT. to 6:00pm.please As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.
Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit of account and his death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.7M (Three Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
I have wrote to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status.So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.Because I think you are an honest and understanding person.i will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.My favorite language is English.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lots to tell you.i attach my picture here to show you who i am and i will also be expecting your next mail.
Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in mind.
Lucy

Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 13:30:39 +0000 (UTC)

add.pic >> Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lucy senghor - lucysenghor1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:49 pm

getdare.com/
lucybaby1
Account Banned

I'm miss Lucy by name,it's my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at .kinktalk.com and i decided to drop a few words to you,please write me back directly to my email address { lucysenghor1@yahoo.com } for more details about me and also send you my photos,Thanks

again Zorpia/
lucy
26, Dunwoody, Georgia, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 38‑90, in Hamamatsu.

Compliment of the day my name is lucy senghor.I view your profile on zorpia.com so i will like to establish
a mutual friendship with you just for a reason,reply me through my id ( lucysenghor1@yahoo.com) for more information i love to hear from you soon.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lucy Senghor - lucysenghor1@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:51 pm

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 14:34:22 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: SINCERE COMPENSATION‏

Hello Dear,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay,Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money, Meanwhile I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how,Now you will need to contact the Chief secretary Remittance Officer, in Dakar Senegal, his name is Dr.Amed Musa and ATM direct email address is:(antiagencyinfo@gmail.com)

Ask him to kindly send you a certified ATM credit visa card valued of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Dr.Amed Musa and
direct him where to send/post you the bank credit ATM card.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to ATM office on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the certified ATM credit visa card valued of $350.000.00 us dollars to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely,

Lucy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

marycynthia justin - marycynthiajustin@yahoo.co.uk

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 14:41:08 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Am happy to inform you of this good news.‏

Dear is my pleasure to inform you about my success in getting those funds ($7.300, 000:00) transferred under the co-operation of a new partner Mr. Mclaren Jim, from UK. Presently I am in UK for investment projects with him; and i have got married to him.

Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

I wrote a cheque in your name, due to the urgency of my travel with my husband I kept the cheque with our Rev. father, therefore you should contact him (Reverend Reuben Johnson) Immediately you receive this message, Then you will tell him to send the cheque of $230,000 Dollars that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter.

Now contact our Reverend Priest in Dakar-Senegal his name is Reverend Reuben Johnson, on his personal E-mail ( revfatherreubenjohnson@yahoo.com ) ask him to send you the total cheque of $230.000.00 which i kept for you as your compensation for all the past efforts. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Reuben Johnson, and instruct him where to send the cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my husband are having at hand, finally I instructed Reverend Reuben Johnson to send the cheque to you as soon as you contact him, so feel free to get in touch with him, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,
Mrs.marycynthia.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Grace D - grace.kbaby36@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Grace D:
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6047365191

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 25 times
Profile Skin: Default

Grace D says:
contact me on my email so I can send my pictures and tell you more about me grace.kbaby36@hotmail.com

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Grace D - grace.kbaby36@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:12 pm

grace.kbaby36@hotmail.com --> Skype --> live:grace.kbaby36

Hi5

Grace D

Last Active:2 months ago
Profile Views:204 times
Profile Skin:Default

contact me on my email so I can send my pictures and tell you more about me grace.kbaby36@hotmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Black Females”