It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Craig Parker - craigparks08@gmail.com (Gustavo Lazo Oval)

African scammers posing as white men.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Craig Parker - craigparks08@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:03 am

outofbalance

Welcome to RS. Thank you for the update on Nigerian scammers abusing stolen from this man pictures. Please also BLOCK and IGNORE future attempts if communication.
You are blocked from their FB for reason and I guess the reason is that they feel uncomfortable with you and perhaps think you may confront his "friends" who are also being currently scammed. The other version is that in few days they will call you desperately crying for help and have explanation to their disappearing .

The video you seen on Viber was also stolen from this man's social site and manipulated to the best scammers needs but still not real chat quality. You for sure didn't see this man live on webcam. The scam is typical Nigerian and behind the scenes you have a gang of West African criminals from internet cafe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

outofbalance
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby outofbalance » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:15 am

Well like the other person said, mouth was matching with the words, an d couldn't have been pre recorded with what was said, no worries. As friends on FB, He didn't have any, or least ones I wasn't allowed to, but there were two people who like his pics, and now they are gone too, as I tried to find them, fake too perhaps?

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:32 am

outofbalance

The stolen videos are manipulated. Scammers have special programs to make them look almost real. I guess if you started to ask your questions and ask him to blow you kisses or scratch his forehead the connection would brake.....That what is happening in always when victims ask.

There are still people who like his pictures and I guess those ladies are being scammed right now and unfortunately they may be bigger pay outs ...sad :(

outofbalance
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby outofbalance » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Yes it is sad, like others I also liked what I saw, but he was way to familiar with the last one I posted last year. Just a bunch of cowards, lol. Have a great week.

outofbalance
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby outofbalance » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:45 am

Also found these pictures or at least the one in the blue tank top on Google+ going by the name Rolf Murphy.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Bennedict - skype bennedict1993

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello friend. Pleased to meet you on here
How you doing today?
Message me back if your on here
That's nice. How you doing?
Okay. Are you on facebook?
Would you mind if we talk more on Skype?
How you doing today?
Hi. How you doing?
Okay. Please create a Skype account so we can talk more friend
bennedict1993

ip, bennedict1993 bennedict, 55 y.o.
Los Angeles, United States
Online 1 day ago
Joined 4 days ago

=> S: Bennedict Diamond, Los Angeles, USA, bennedict1993

clone: plus.google.com/105412865444573405982/about
James Ricardo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

iracemabanda
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Hani Nassar - haninassar50@ yahoo.com

Postby iracemabanda » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Craig Parker, with me he goes by Hani Nassar, half Bulgarian and Spanish. I half also received the same pictures of him with his mom and daughter. He says he lives in Long Beach, ca. I fell for him and he did scammed me of money. Before Chirstmas he was supposedly in an accident and was asking for money for treatment but I ask for address of hospital so I could go visit him and make payment arrangements with hospital but never got the information. A week past and he called again same reason and said his doctor would send the information. I got the information but the hospital didn't exist in SanFrancisco. Then caught him in a lie when he mention the name of his friend and I told him I taught he was your doctor but he no he is my friend. Apparently his friend was giving me a warning because previously I had received some emails warning me about him. I never went over there nor send the money . Days later he contacted me saying he was home and a Good Samaritan had paid for his treatment. I still insisted on visiting but there were excuses, he stopped messaging thru Viber. Until recently out of the blues he started up again but I know he's up to his stupid tricks again. He just send me more pictures but I already had them because I found them in this website so I know he a one hell of a scammer. I have also found out that he goes by James S Moore, Michael, James King, he's in badoo too. His email is haninassar50@ yahoo.com.

ImageImageImage

daffneeduck
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby daffneeduck » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:07 pm

I'm so sorry you got taken from this guy!!! Lesson learned I'm sure!
I checked his phone number and it didn't jive with where he said he was from.
I even noticed he had women in his circle of his gmail and I tried to contact them to warn them but was able to only teach one. She had been taken for some money as well.
My last conversation with him was when he tried to tell me he needed me to buy a table for the loudspeaker at this Mall he was the Property Developer for! Like really???? You are a Property Developer and you need to buy a table? He said he lost his Visa card so I said "wow, me too"! I told him I'm sure he would be able to get a new card right away and that I would not do this for him.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:15 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) Im so sorry that you had dealing with this scammer, please block and stop communicated with him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anderson Larry, phone number 769-553-4594

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:13 am

facebook.com/anderson.gilson.77
Anderson Larry
Self-Employed <<< General Manager · Orlando, Florida
Lives in Orlando, Florida
From Finland, Minnesota
Single

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

RPO = Spanish author Gustavo Lazo Oval
facebook.com/fachadasgustavo

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Smith Parker, smithparker1009@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Pictures stolen from a Cuban man named Gustavo Lazo O.
facebook.com/fachadasgustavo

interpals.net/smithparker1009
smithparker1009 Smith, 45 y.o.
Nashville, United States
I am a man of one simple dream, I have the ability to make people feel good. I believe every woman has to be well taken care of, treated like a queen and pampered like a little babe coz they are special I am Family Oriented,Openminded,Nice,Fun to be with,More serious,Playful,Shy,Romantic Passionate and Marriage minded. I am an easy going, like to be funny sometimes, am nice, dedicated, easy to talk to, caring, hard working, God fearing, spontaneous, sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, humorous, efficient, creative, generous, communicative, sensual, , reliable, cleverly neat man, sweet, attractive

send me your yahoo email so i can add you up
smithparker1009@yahoo.com , waiting to read from you soon ..smith

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Parker, smithparker1009@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:55 pm

Scam victims have already bothered the innocent RPO :(
And thinks he is God's gift... Sad little fake
· March 22 at 12:58am
He is getting women to send him money for his sick mother.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:09 am

smithparker1009@yahoo.com--> FB

Able Fejiro
facebook.com/abel.fejiro?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kenneth - bl23435@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:02 pm

.... next

Bjorkskog Lief Kenneth

https:/ /www.facebook.com/bjorkskog.liefkenneth.7

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:14 am

ip chat log

smithparker1009
how are you? i was browsing the site when i came across your profile, your astonishing beauty like the rising of a tulip in the garden at morning kept me captivated and i will like to get know you better and see what happens from there cause i believe Where there is a will there is something good also, i will be waiting patiently for your reply and until then take care
Hello , i have added you to my yahoo messenger so we can have a chat to know more about ourselves , i will also write you email okay , check your email okay ..Take care and hugs

email:

How are you ?
From: "smithparker1009@yahoo.com" <smithparker1009@yahoo.com>

72167_10200852669863633_620040873_n.jpg

My name is smith parker, I was Born on April 10th 1970 i reside in Nashville, Tennessee.. My Parents Were US citizen but service took them to France a lot side to Thai Where i grew and spend almost all my life before returning back to the state. Grandfathers were both famous U.S. Navy Admirals, and instilled in him the values of duty, honor and service of country. They also helped him get admitted to the U.S. Naval Academy, where he graduated in the bottom 5% of his class so I am An American Citizen with Accent

I school in France and California i attended University of California, I have a bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering which is my current occupation. I work with Rig 6 Drilling Unit, as a Rig Departmental Supervisor $ Sole Contractor in Supply of Crude Oil [Chemicals] for refining: I guess you know about the Rig,? A Rig is a platform built in the middle of a sea or shore, to drill crude oil beneath the earth surface and refine the crude oil to various stages to obtain gas and other fuel substance for the final consumers to use. A Rig is of two type. Offshore and Onshore Rig. Offshore Rig is located in the middle of the sea while Onshore Rig is located along the shore of the Sea, Land

smithparker1009: <ding>
smithparker1009: Hello , its smith , how are you ?

Return to “White Males”