It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richie Williams, Skype: richiehoops4

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:42 am

waplog
richiehoops4
Male , 54 , Single
Name Surname: richiehoops4
Lives in United States, VIRGINIA

Hi..just loved your profile and pic. You are beautiful and you seem to be the kind of woman I would like to get to know better. love your smile.Beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody sweet
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Richie Williams, Skype: richiehoops4

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David - davidrod969@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 17, 2016 1:38 pm

DavidRod

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New York
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

Little about me is that, i'm very generous adventurous, enticing, outgoing, friendly, romantic person that like to live life to the full. Also a bit old fashioned, who how to treat and respect people. I'm friend to be with, and a very good listener

Micfo, LLC.
OrgId: MICFO-2
Address: 400 Galleria Pkwy, Suite 1500
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30339

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Metzger Joseph, Skype: metzger.joseph

Postby Bix » Sat May 21, 2016 10:06 pm

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009262676229
Metzger Joseph
Lives in Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Widowed
From Fort-de-France

Edinburgh
UK
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+233244218354 & Skype: nick.cooper535

Postby Bix » Sun May 22, 2016 6:12 am

Yet another email address for scammer Danny Lawis , dannylove200@yahoo.com also new phone numbers:
233244218354, 233546956699, 205-530-0967.
+233244218354 >>>>>> Skype
Nick Cooper
nick.cooper535
United States

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

johnbuckman915@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:10 pm

This is John from Mingle2, let me know when you get this message

on-site banter:

Hi Beautiful Woman, How are you doing today..? Am John
What are you looking for on this site. OK
Give me yours
My desire is to meet a beautiful, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the bountifulness of hands will take it all, shift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you
OK... johnbuckman915@gmail.com

/mingle2.com/user/deactivated/14281970, deacivated

nightpub90 59 year old male from Phoenix , Arizona
Sent: about 11 hours ago

=> Skype 1: john buckman, virginia, USA, john.buckman50; identical avatar

=> Skype 2: female name but different man 1 in pics, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p490019

=> Skype 3: male name, but different man 2 in pics, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 20#p490020
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

donna.westhoff
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sweet K ---> klvmrg@yahoo.com

Postby donna.westhoff » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:49 am

Now on Tinder as Packer, age 51 with 7 year old daughter Skyler from Ohio. He is a building engineer building estates and big structures as a contractor; says he is Turkish and been in the states 15 years - uses my dear, my lady and cutie a lot! gave an email of packerrich360@yahoo.com. His daughter is with his Mum in Turkey, going to a private girls school.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

packerrich360@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:50 am

donna

Do you have mafia's email address or phone number? Please post if you can. Thank you and surf safe online.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

tigerlily_542
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tigerlily_542 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Oh My Goodness. i ALMOST fell for it. Thank you for starting this thread. This person has been claiming to be a Doctor on assignment with Doctor's Without Boarders. He claims to be from Sydney Australia but on assignment in Afghanistan. He claimed to have a briefcase with 9 million dollars in it in the ECB distribution Warehouse. He also claims to have a son named Christy in Africa. Oh and he claims to be a widow of 4 years ago. He got angry when i would not send "his son" an Iphone or Samsung phone. i offered to send the best phone I could afford...$100 or less and he tried to quilt me into sending something better because I should make a good impression on his son. His son began emailing me telling me horrible stories about his life in the safe African school his dad put him in. There is so much more to the story but I think this gives you an idea to how desperate this scammer is. I ALMOST fell for it. WOW WOW WOW. Here is the pictures he has on FB.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Thanks for adding info :) if you still have "his" (or the "son´s") emailaddress, chat nick or Skype, or even the postal address or the fake US number/Whatsapp "they" used, feel free to add them here :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

tigerlily_542
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tigerlily_542 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:45 pm

robertfinn524@yahoo.com
cruz.christy@yahoo.com
ECB ECB (ecbdepositorywarehouse@gmail.com)
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012881460796

I have one other piece of information but it is on another computer. He sent me a deposit certificate to claim the 9 million dollars at the the depository. Once the depository sent me an email back that really seemed fishy and asked for $2725 to be sent via money gram before this "sealed briefcase" could be shipped. I quickly walked away.

If you believe the certificate is necessary i can attach it when I get home later today. Also this scammer now has a copy of my driver's license, my home address, and my cell number. EEEK....I'm feeling so stupid.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

robertfinn524@yahoo.com, cruz.christy@yahoo.com, ecbdepositorywarehouse@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Thanks, tigerlily. No, the fake docs are not important, and no, do not feel stupid, there is no reason for it.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bill Hamphery, billhamphery@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:04 am

howaboutwe
billhamphery
55, Male, Straight
Addison, NY

Career/Job Civil Engineer
Faith Christian (Very Important to me)
Politics Conservative (Very Important to me)
Race/Ethnicity White
Children Have 'em and they live with me

Image Image Image

yahoo avatar

scammer also uses these pics
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=53411

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donald Carter, carterdonald865@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:48 pm

waydate
donaldcart
56 y/o man
Cliffside Park, USA

searching for that woman i will call my woman and i her man for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, i have gone through your profile and i guess we are both seeking for the same thing pls contact me i am willing to relocate anywhere for true love. This is my email address, carterdonald865@gmail.com and you can also add me on skype with my email address above for better conversation to know each other more

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

caltech@contractor.net

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:01 am

OASIS
kinb12
58, United States
Chicago | Illinois | United States
thanks for taking time to read my profile. I am just a simple guy wit simple needs in life. I just want someone to love with all my heart for the rest of my life, is that simple! I am a loving, compassionate, passionate, honest, honorable person who is looking to meet the last true love of my life. I am also loving, goofy, silly at times and some what eclectic. I am a gentleman and know how to treat a lady like a lady.

hello how are you doing ? its been a while and I guess work has taken our time can we exchange contacts so that we can talk more? if youre ok with that this is mine, Caltech@contractor.net. hope to here from you soon beautiful

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

864-990-0186

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:26 pm

Hey
How r u
Please text 864 990 0186
Steve
Cos i wanna get to know you and be friend or more

m2, steve28768731 "Hi..."
56 year old man from North Augusta, South Carolina Looking for woman for dating Online now!
Widowed

Return to “White Males”