It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

David Moor davidmoor1010@hotmail.com

Postby wings » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:17 am

David Moor .tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6037994134

Last Active:6 days ago
Profile Views: 290 times
Profile Skin: Default
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
davidmoor1010@hotmail.com> Прикачени файлове21.03 (преди 12 дни) до мен английски български Преглед на преведеното съобщение Да не се превежда автоматично за английски

MESSAGE SENT TO MY ROMAIN FRIEND

Hello my dear , How are you doing today? I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. Once again I have to admit that you are really wonderful and nice woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us.
Once again my name is David Moore, I am 55 years old. A native of Mount Salvage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago after a brief illness. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Michael, He is a good and intelligent boy. I am an American army working in Kabul Report the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country.
I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age,nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God.

David Moor davidmoor1010@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Webb, webbjames4444@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:33 am

.interpals.net/webbjames33
webbjames33 webbjames4444@gmail.com, 55 y.o.
Adams, United States
About
I am a romantic, loving and caring guy. I like to share the most pleasant minutes with my close people, I wish I could do it with my beloved. Maybe it is you? I would describe myself as a person for whom family values are among the most important things. I am a person who lives in reality but who always tries to make this reality as wonderful as possible. I like everything positive and it would be wonderful to find someone with whom I could share these positive feelings.
I am a sociable, frank person looking for a respectable, honest, open woman who is seeking a serious relationship, respects family traditions and ready to be a loving and caring husband and partner.I want to meet an easy-going woman who values family and friends more than anything and enjoy spending time with both. The woman who has a great sense of humor and who loves to make people laugh. I can make you laugh for sure. Your stomach will be aching because of laughing with me. She should enjoy going out and staying home sometimes and he is always up for trying new things, especially outdoors.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Agbamisa Kelvin,

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Skype..
Agbamisa Kelvin
agbamisa.kelvin
agbamisa.kelvin1
agbamisa.kelvin2
agbamisa.kelvin71

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011458080872
Kelvin Agbamisa

facebook.com/agbamisa.kelvin.9
Agbamisa Kelvin
General at U.S. Army
Studied at United States International University

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

KellyRobinson12111@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:54 pm

Hello
KellyRobinson12111@gmail.com
I am from USA Maryland
I am a single dad
I work has a sergeant in the US Army and you

m2, kelly12111 "Hi.."
51 year old man from Beverly Hills, United States Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day
Profession: US Army
Widowed
Have Children? Yes, they live at home
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Email #1

to: xxxx
date: Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 8:29 PM
wow it is really nice to know all this about you i really wish we spend more time together since we are in need for each other maybe with time we cloud found more interest about ourselves i want you to give me your facebook name so i can add you up i am really so happy knowing you

Hi,well let me start by telling you a little about myself.I'm Kelly Robinson from u.s,am a widower,i lost my wife and daughter due to a fatal accident.I have been single for 4 yrs now,i have a son whom i love so much,i enjoy my work a lot because it keeps me busy all the time i am a sergeant in the USA Army right now i am currently here in Syria
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kellyrobinson12111@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Subject: Hello
This is Kelly from America

please give me your facebook Id i could add you there
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:18 am

Email #2
rom: KELLY ROBINSON <kellyrobinson12111@gmail.com>
to: xxxx
date: Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 6:29 AM
I want someone who can share her true and inner feelings with me. someone that we can both share and spend the rest of our lives together. Someone that is caring, romantic, tender and soft at heart, easy going, kind, passionate and easy to talk to and easy to be with

.My dear, it is very important that we get to know each other better to solidify our communication for the future, who knows we might find interest in each other. what do you think?

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:23 am

He try to invited me use video call via HO

nice to know all this about you
nice to know you too. so sorry my net conection bit error to day always on off on off
ok i see
So how is your day going
i lost my wife and daughter in plan crash it really hurt me but i will have to move on with my life
Missed call from KELLY
1:46 AM
i try to call you but is not connecting please message me here

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

steveterrythomas@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:57 am

waydate
Stevethomas
53 y/o man
New York City, USA

Hello,my name is Mr.Steven Thomas. How are you doing? i saw your profile and i liked you i came on this site because I want to meet a woman who can be my wife,my best friend, who will be the mother of my daughter,and who will be my lovely passionate lover! And it is great to meet you, I want to know you better and i know there are a lot of people who are not sincere, and who wish to play games, but not me, and i hope not you! response to my email for me to send you my picture and tell you more about myself?Mr.Steven Thomas my email address is steveterrythomas@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Gazen, gazend22@gmail.com & james.gazen@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:19 pm

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:57 pm

to: xxx
date: Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 10:12 PM

Apr 19 (2 days ago)

to me
Oh i am very sorry maybe i disturb or stress you my pretty beautiful lady message me when you are free so we can chat my feelings so strong for you

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Kelvin Ashma, Skype: qqqqqqqqqqqq3256

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:59 am

qqqqqqqqqqqq3256
I Love Honest Lady
Montana
United States

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Thompson, mtmike44@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Oasis
mthompson545
Male 54 - United Kingdom

Joey92262
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

jlawsen_13@yahoo.com

Postby Joey92262 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:38 pm

His real name is Nat and lots of write ups about him. He goes by on adam4adam as jlawsen_13@yahoo.com. he's sending fake pics and said he's in the miliary.

Last pic is the real guy. So I guess he's gay now lol

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank James Snap - franksnap02@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:27 pm

frank1964

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Dallas
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Ethnicity: Native American

Personal Description:

I am a very good and nice looking man who love to see all the people around me in good condition and also want them to be happy,

...... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 29 Apr 2016
Subject: Hi
From Frank Snap,
My Name is officer Frank James Snap, from United state of America i am looking for a wife and i would like to know more about you if you don’t mind but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it’s more convenient for me to do laundry Write me back on my yahoo private email: franksnap02@gmail.com

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

frank_snap - frank_snap88 - Dallas/TX

franksnap1 - franksnap11 - Dallas/TX

franksnap8 - frank_snap8 - Dallas/TX

frank snap - frank.snap3 - Dallas/TX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”