It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dr.Albert Pelton, dr.albertpelton@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:45 am

wishdates
meet new people right now in Palo Alto !
Dr Pelton Albert
60, Guy, Libra
Frankfurt, Germany
I am looking for from 50 to 80 to become better acquainted

email address also here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 25#p479125

Accra, Ghana

Dr.Albert Pelton, dr.albertpelton@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Claudine Dawin Espedes, Skype: claudine.dawin.espedes4

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:59 am

Claudine Dawin Espedes (and varients).... loads of Facebook profiles with many familiar faces! Tons of Skytpe IDs!!!!

.badoo.com/en/profile/1361482237?uid=1361482237
Claudine Dawin

.facebook.com/claudinedawin.espedes.5
Claudine Dawin Espedes
Private Medical Practitioner at United States Ambassador to Israel
Lives in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Widowed

another Skype
Claudine Dawin Espedes
claudinedawin22
Lancaster
GHANA :twisted:

plus.google.com/102891864049073751183
Dr, Claudine Dawin
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

gtz
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Terry Morle, morleterry@yahoo.com

Postby gtz » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:22 pm

oasis
Id: cowboy098mi
About Me
Male 51
Atlanta | Georgia | United States
What do you I say about me that you cant see on me :).? Am Leonard 52yrs of age, a widower. I have a son who is 13yrs and live with me. He is the only treasure I have on earth. Am kind hearted and God fearing. I go to church every Sunday as I was brought up. Am into the buying and selling of special stones, mostly gold and diamonds. along side I control my dad's business as a contractor. I dont have much to say, but I will answer what ever question you me.
What I'm Looking For
Life is tough and stressful when you dont have somebody you can open up to aside the almighty God that you can fall on your knees anytime to communicate with anytime. For this reason am here looking for a good friendship or maybe a life partner, that's if am going to be blessed with a good hearted and God fearing woman on here. Am not looking for the most beautiful or the richest, but someone human, someone who will make a mistake and accept it and ask for forgiveness. Am seeking someone who knows the responsibilities of wife and take care of it. I hope I will be blessed on here. Amen
Same pictures
Be smart, stay informed but don't confront your scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

garybary23@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:53 am

Oasis
garybary54
Male 54 - United States
Washington | District Of Columbia | United States
I am kindhearted Man who is understanding,loyal,caring,romantic and responsible, I am very passionate man and really love traveling a lot.. my hobbies are traveling,movies,exercise and musics..I am easy going Man and fun to be with..I am looking for mrs right, someone that I will spend the rest of my life with.. I have been married before but My wife passed away 3 years ago and left me with one son.
What I'm Looking For
I am looking for a kindhearted woman, someone that will be honest,kind,understanding,loyal,loving and caring.. someone that will accept me for who I am.. someone that will be my best friend,lover and wife..

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=97929
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dwelborn0539@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:01 pm

Oasis
loyalsmile
Male 52 - United States
Amarillo | Texas | United States
I am very easy going!I am very passionate about life, and love to be around positive people. I am very kindhearted, compassionate and loving.I like listening to music,blues,rock,country,classical and soul music.I have many interests,including art,reading and watching news.I love to work out at the gym three days a week.I like the outdoors and activities out in the sun.Few days i make at the gym makes me physically fit and healthy.I am active and good person.I just love life and love to do a lot of things that would make a partner happy too.I am open minded but very honest,no drugs, like to go to the beach,hang out with friends, love to party! Live life to the fullest and have good clean fun! Thats me! a nice man with an explosive personality as well as a unique sense of humor.

How are you doing?I am David
nice to meet you and i hope we can communicate soon
dwelborn0539@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wright Valtese, wright.valtese@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:59 am

Wright Shirquelle Valtese

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012000090580
Wright Valtese
Works at Civilengineer
Lives in New York, New York
From New York, New York

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012132542425
Wright Valtese
Works at Aetek engineering and Construction
Studied Civil Engineering at Alcorn State University
Lives in Dunedin, Florida
Widowed
From Fayette, Mississippi

facebook.com/wright.shirquellevaltese
Wright Shirquelle Valtese
Lives in Fayette, Mississippi
Widowed
From Fayette, Mississippi

laura.day
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby laura.day » Tue May 31, 2016 10:56 pm

There is now a Facebook page for a "Major General Harry Cody, Jr.", https:/ /www.facebook.com/harry.cody.37, where the man, who is using these same photos as were used in the trail of other dating and social networking sites listed on this thread, is claiming to be in the 3rd Infantry Division of the U.S. Army, stationed in Syria on a peace-keeping mission for the United Nations. It is all a complete lie. All of it... a complete scam. He is a total fraud, and he needs to be stopped.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:44 am

Laura

Thank you for the info. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jaygary101@gmail.com, bobbychillo@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:45 pm

I am trying to report a scammer I found his picture he uses on your website his aka is James gary jaygary101@g.mail and Bobby chillo @yahoo.com. He was on the dating site Pof as Jamteg 105.

=> Z:
James

55, New York City, United States
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 18‑99, in Singapore.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Dry / Sarcastic, Campy / Cheesy

I believe I am the Type of Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of Her Life with becks I have the Qualities a Man should have.I do drink socially But i don't smoke.
Am a nice,honest and good heated man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so much love to give.Am not here for head games or pretending,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will lead to Marriage......

Eye Color
Black
Club & Organizations
hip hop and bar clubbing..
Place I've traveled to
New Zealand, Paris, Jerusalem and Turkey.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Mike, Skype: kelvin.mike96

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:11 am

kelvin.mike96
Scotland

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Briancontractor009@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello pretty how are you doing
Okay here is my email xxxx
Briancontractor009@gmail.com this the correct email
Tell me about your self if you don't mind

m2, henrik09 "Trust me, I can add to your beauty"
44 year old man from Costa Mesa, California Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady...
Profession: contractor/supplier
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Lindsay akaTony Weston - engineerfrank19@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:42 am

same email address and different photos see here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 82#p488802

engineerfrank19@yahoo.com => Skype: Image

ID: george.lindsay1267
Name: George Lindsay
Australia
no IP;

ID: westontony2
Name: Tony Weston
Australia
no IP; pic above :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

George Robertson, Skype: georger232

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:08 am

waplog
georger232
Male , 50 , Single
Name Surname: george
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rolandholgat0001@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Hi Gorgeous.. How are you doing? I must say am astonished by your beauty and i love that smile on your pretty face...
rolandholgat0001@gmail.com

ock, White_Dove635
59 • Marietta, United States •
I am a easy going guy.I'm not too eager to do bar hopping to meet a womanI consider myself an honest individual with an open heart, a kind nature and a fan of the finner things in life. However I am a realistic person with a casual yet serious lifestyle. Some of my personal turnoffs are rudeness, dishonesty, litterbugs, racism and most of all people who can't be punctual.I am romantic,I treat woman with respect and consider myself a gentleman. Romantic evenings out or a quiet night at home watching Netfix or a DVD, both interest me.However my main interest is to find a very special woman to start a meaningful and lasting relationship with.
What I’m doing with my life
Live with no regrets, I'm pretty stable at this point in my life, I'm still in the rat race, being supportive of my son ,and daughter , active in my church , looking forward to some travel time , and cookouts ,and city events around town
I’m really good at
Taking thing lightly, and not getting bent out of shape , having intelligent conversation about numerous topics , not necessarily current events, I'm approachable, Always take care of my lovers needs, often before mine. I know a pretty good bit of sexual tricks,things to turn up the heat. I'm not always about the sex. But it's an important thing for me.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
)murder/mysteries,cop shows/movies,action thrillers, and chocolate of course !!! I am a vegatarian but dont mind me,eat all the meat you desire !! I like CCR and ZZ Top and the like
How in the name of God did humanity survive before the invention of the shower? I remain suspicious of that entire period of history.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
I'll tell you later if I can trust you !!! well it IS private,ya know ???
On a typical Friday night I am
If you enjoy life and all it has to offer. If you are a happy person and are honest. My wacky sense of humor and I try to stay upbeat as much as possible
You should message me if
if you are interested of course, don't wait on me to start the chat, I might miss you some where along the way,hopefully NOT !!! if you are looking for the same as I ,by all means contact me, you just never know what good/fun things can happen !!! I am NOT looking for the best looking woman or the smartest ,{I'm neither], but if your looking for a fun date/partner I could very well be the one your hoping for !!! hope to hear from you !!! thanks, Rol
Looking for
single Women, located anywhere, ages 48‑64, for Long-term dating and New friends.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:56 pm

waplog
davewo
Male , 60 , Divorced ,
Name Surname: Dave
Lives in Germany, HESSEN

Return to “White Males”