It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon May 02, 2016 9:04 am

Skype...
General Williams Morgan
keithkeith2

also...
abdulabdul25
abdulabdul24
wahidwahid6
wahidwahid73
guestguest61
guestguest2
guestguest78
kirankiran4
razaraza80
razaraza17
cesarcesar20
adiladil45
adiladil578
imran12000
tito280200
abcdef88351
abcdef77851
general.williams.morgan2
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

Postby Bix » Sat May 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Skype...

Samson Heinrich
samson.heinrich
Syria
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu May 26, 2016 4:29 am

@playing the scammers
wrote here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 76#p485447
.. facebook.com/poissonwayne.micheal
Poisson Wayne Micheal
Own business
Previous employer: the US Oil Traders
He studied "Chemical technology and process engineering" at California State University, Northridge
Previous Downey High School
Lives in: Miami, Florida

add.pics: Image Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Gen. James Randy <jamesrandy32@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Hello,
How are you doing dear? i am James 56 yrs old from Reno Nv,.. i am an easy going man and love people around me with passion,My username on dailyflog is (Jazrelo) i will be happy if you could get back to me,thanks
Always Love,
Gen.James

=> Skype: james randy, Reno Nv, Nevada, United States, james.randy81

=> mdf,
Jazrelo
Don JAMES
56 year old, man from United States
About Me and My Life
It is difficult to describe myself. One thing I can say exactly about myself is that I am a good person with a positive attitude towards life and people. Friends love my smile and I must say, I am always happy to share my good mood with everyone. Life is too short to spend it in sadness and negative situations. People close to me consider me as a kind and caring person. I appreciate sincerity and openness in people, and I know that I am not deprived of such qualities myself.
Favourite Movies
war movies

This African scammer scams as a female on badoo, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p485890
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Churchill

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:03 am

wilson.churchill50

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cakar.atilla@yahoo.com, skype atillacakar2 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:27 pm

same email, same African scammer, different man in pics from here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 01#p488201

=>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010846327399
Cakar Atilla (James S)
Michigan State University
Lansing, Michigan
ImageImage

=> Skype: Cakar Atilla, USA, atillacakar2
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: <jamesrandy32@gmail.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello baby,
How are you doing and was your day going? i have been busy with troops and terrorist in the camp,here are some pics of me and hope to see yours too and tell me about yourself. i will be waiting to read from you

ImageImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hkmdem@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:44 pm

waplog
hickman22
Male , 54 , Divorced
Lives in United States, CALIFORNIA
I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat tyre

I like your profile and am glad you responded to my message. I would like us to keep in touch with each other so we can learn something about ourselves. My email is hkmdem@gmail.com and yours? Hope to hear from you soon

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby purplelady » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:52 pm

I just want to leave a message for you all, that I too have corresponded with this man under various aliases since late sometime in 2014 on and off. I do not however, have any information or photos to share anymore, but, all that I see so far on this man here on this site, I have seen and here it all before too. I too wonder why he is still running loose? I also would like to add, that, there have been correspondences with other men, where I have felt, that the same man using this identity may be him also because of some of the things he has said. Like I said, I met him online on OKCUPID around 9/2014 and than he claimed he was in the MILITARY, and I was so into him that I would get up in the middle of the night to chat with him, but, I never sent him anything, but, I have seen him on OKC many times under many aliases and have reported him time and time again.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:48 am

I too wonder why he is still running loose? I also would like to add, that, there have been correspondences with other men, where I have felt, that the same man using this identity may be him also because of some of the things he has said.
The truth is that photos stolen from this military man are enormously popular among the scammers . By now we know that at least hundreds of gangs are reported here and that is what saves people who research their online relationships.
You might heard familiar things from meny different scammers because scammers use prewritten scripts that why most of stories are the same. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:17 am

waplog
I want to get married soon
sgt_james74
Male , 51 , Single
Name Surname: sgt_james74
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Miller, mj2875849@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:12 pm

waplog
millerjames42
Male , 59 , Single
Lives in United States, WASHINGTON

I'm 59 years old originally from U.S Washington DC but currently in Syria now working with the U.S army as a mechanical engineer on a cargo ship. But my contract with them ends next month then i will come to the state. Also a single father of just one son
Miller.james15 that's my Skype name. Mj2875849@gmail.com
I prefer we talk on Skype that will be better okay

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

terrythomaes2@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:34 pm

Subject: FROM STEVEN TERRY THOMAS

Good day beautiful woman.

I hope you had a good sleep. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to write to you. Like I said, my name is Steven Terry Thomas . I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service next year. I am 52 yrs old. My wife died six years ago in a car accident and since I'm single. I have a daughter who is 17yrs old and she studied foreign languages in the UK. It is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life. Have not we all? But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and all the experiences I was exposed.

I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy it, new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music, cook ... all life has to offer ... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.

I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life. someone who is willing to share her life with me is my life and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send your photos are on my side. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you.

Thanks
Steven Terry Thomas

ImageImageImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ramosbilly94@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:41 pm

yes babe you can send me an email to
ramosbilly94@gmail.com
will be looking forward to your email
and you can leave me an email address so I can contact you dear
hello pretty how you doing?

This African scammer scans as a fake white female on Facebook, see posted here
: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 72#p491472

james2213
am an easy going successful man a laid back type,with a sense of humor and loves humanity
am fun to have as a friend as I always wanna put smiles on other's face
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: loyalty,trust,faithfulness and above all respect.
My favorite music: pop and classic jazz
My favorite pets or animals: Dogs
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Other
Education: Graduate School
Relationship Status: Widowed
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
ImageImage

dianne.fry-rabouin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dianne.fry-rabouin » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:20 am

I just discovered that a person that tried to scam me before using Corey Danger's photo is back at it with Stuart James photo on Facebook. His profile on Facebook is under BELCHER ANDRE MARTEZ (same one they used before) and now has Sgt. James on it. Unfortunately, last time I gave him too many clues, so now his profile is minimal. I reported him previously on the FBI's website and the old profile has been removed. I just wanted to warn all of you to stay away from this profile. I think all of them are bogus.

Return to “Military scams”