It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Raymondraymondpaul93@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:33 am

Z: Paul
49, Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 41-90, in China.

CHAT;;
Hello Beautiful! Nice smile How are you today. I hope they do very well, darling, and set eyes on you
and you will surprise and sparked contact with you, baby you're looking so pretty unique sexy and romantic.
My name is Paul Raymond, What is your name and where are you from?

Wow that is nice and sweet name,, so are you on Yahoo Messenger or Skype so we can have, more huts there to know each other very well

So you can have your cell phone number so we can use Text to text each other
Here is my Yahoo ID, so send me any e-mail, raymondpaul93@yahoo.com

Paul Raymondraymondpaul93@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Paul Raymond - raymondpaul93@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:37 am

E-mail:
My name is Paul Raymond . I was born on the 12th of November 1961 at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children start 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam ,I had a pretty bad experience. I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with the UN. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military..As you already know, I am currently stationed in Syria

I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam.

I really like everything I read in your profile and my instincts tells me you are a good woman.

I am currently stationed in Syria ..I have to let you know that This is MY last Mission in Syria and I have already spent Some 12 month here in Syria. My first mission to Afghanistan was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found Out My wife Had an Accident on Her Way to see Her Parent. That Cause Me a lot Of Pains so I Traveled to Several Places Just to wipe Away all My Pains In Heart .. Now i thanks God i am Financially Balanced and Proud Of Myself as i have Fight Hard just to accomplish My Dreams Now .. i am Now looking For a woman to involve myself with. I will be home Soon. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself.

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm ok with Life Now and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me

Everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over. I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses..Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh when we Together i am Faithful,Loyal,Truthful,Loving,Generous,Goals Achiever,Honest,Spiritual oriented,Future driven,Confidential,Understands the ups and downs of life,Committed to relationship,Reader,Visionary,Conservative,Passionate,,sexy and loving and I hope You can Give me that Chance to see what i am Talking about here .i will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.In the army, If you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words ..

well I just send you this Email so you Can know much about me so it will be a Great Pleasure to hear from you and more about yourself as well .. So i will be off now to patrol will be coming back in 3 hours Time so we can chat and know more about Each other as well OK..

Take care ... Regards,
Paul

Here is my picture hope you well like it and also send me yours ,,If you can open
Yahoo Messenger or Skype so we can have more chat there to talk about ourself

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 00:28:35 +0000 (UTC)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harry Porter, harryporter9090@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:26 pm

Oasis
Luvjangle55
Male 56 - United States
Miami | Florida | United States
Hi there I'm Harry new to tatadate trying to figure out how it works, a friend of mine, meets someone lovely nice, so am also giving it a try, hope to meet my soul-mate here.

Am on yahoo.
Harryporter9090@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Porter, harryporter9090@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Oasis
Luvjangle55
Male 56 - United States
Miami | Florida | United States
new Oasis profile...

supremheart9090
Male 54 - United States

Hi there I'm Harry it my pleasure to meet you here.. I will like to know more about you if you don't mind? Are you on Yahoo or any other email address where we could chat share pics, and more.. here is my Yahoo address Harryporter9090@yahoo.com will be hoping to hear from you soon, have a nice day..
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Hunte, pathunte17@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:11 am

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p478160

My Dear Friend
Thanks for your kind response to my request from site. I admired your profile when i saw you on the site and i decide to know you more believing that you're the kind of Woman i am searching for. How is life over there , i hope that you are in good health, Mine is fine over here in Syria.
Let me start by introducing myself properly to you, my name is Patrick Hunte, am a US Citizen, from Albany New York, am 55 years old single. I am a US Military officer Presently at Syria at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Syria.
My dear, i would really like to start a good relationship with you, i don't care about age and distance, age is just a number. I believe in love and i have a lot of love to give. I have a good heart, i am very sincere person and down to earth. I am looking for a good person in my life, someone who is very very trustworthy, someone who understand the meaning of love.
My dear, i like to think positive and i care about other people's feelings, my religious belief is catholic , i never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and i am very respectful.
My dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i will appreciate us to introduce ourselves, we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves.
My dear, i will be very happy to know more about you, tell me your hobbies, interest, life style, your religious belief and i will love to see your pictures,
My dear, i have something very important to share and discuss with you in my next email, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent response from you soon.
Sincerely....... Patrick.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Prince Lawanja, princelawanja@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:00 am

Oasis
joeinju
Male 45 - United States
Altadena | California | United States
outdoors,hiking,camping,grilling,cooking,reading,movies,theatre,concerts,weekend get aways,travel,long walks,mountains,beach,fine dining,sailing,fishing,camping,going to classic car shows,bowling.
What I'm Looking For
am here looking for serious relationship with a good woman whom i can spend the rest of my life ...

am joe by name and what of you ??
dear am not often to this site so if we can exchange email address and chat there and see where it will take as to
princelawanja@gmail.com

SELF_BUSTING :MUGU:
facebook.com/prince.lawanja
Prince Lawanja
Works at Suhum and Aluminium & Glass Work
Went to Suhum Presec
GHANA

Image Image

facebook.com/musa.abdulbasit
Prince Lawanja
Worked at Asia Aluminum And Glass Co.,Ltd.
Went to Suhum Presec
Lives in Suhum, Ghana
From Suhum, Ghana

Image Image Image

dora.stefan
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

Postby dora.stefan » Fri May 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Email adresse mortizmuller10@gmail.com. Skype: Mortitz Muller1.from Scotland :mrgreen:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri May 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) I hope you not sent him any money and already stop communicated with him and block him.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

dorka2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dorka2 » Fri May 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Scam: mortizmuller10@gmail.com......Skype mortizmuller1........from Scotland,live Accra Ghana......

dorka2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

mortiz muller

Postby dorka2 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Scam....

dorka2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dorka2 » Fri May 06, 2016 11:11 pm

Sympatia.pl."hopeforbest."

dorka2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dorka2 » Fri May 06, 2016 11:32 pm

This is not the gentleman in the picture, it is an African under its lines, block immediately, if someone sends you a message with the photo, mailings all networks, reported a scam !!!!

dorka2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dorka2 » Sat May 07, 2016 8:20 am

Dies icht nischt der mann,betrügem imiteren ihn und fotomontagen machen!!!!!!!!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 07, 2016 8:22 am

Yes, of course it is not him - it is anonymous gangs (from West Africa) doing all these fake profiles, adding ladies and massmailing "money for leave", "money for child" etc. requests.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon May 23, 2016 8:22 pm

dickson.walker143

Return to “Military scams”