It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 4

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:33 am

SCAMMERS WITH PIX OF US SOLDIER, SGT JEFF MILLER

Continuation of this topic
Part 1: http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=27427
Part 2: http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=44779
Part 3: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=64549

A few pics...
Image Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Agbamisa Kelvin, skype: agbamisa.kelvin

Postby Bix » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:07 am

The name "Agbamisa Kelvin" is another scammer with multiple profiles on facebook featuring many familiar faces!
https://m.facebook.com/graphsearch/str/ ... ent_filter

SEE ALSO
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 43#p478643
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=375

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011275331285
Agbamisa Kelvin

skypes
agbamisa.kelvin
agbamisa.kelvin1
agbamisa.kelvin2
agbamisa.kelvin71
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Chris Daniel - cw0010868@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:48 pm

mixes galleries on one profile with pics of this man: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 25#p478625
Chris Daniel
email : cw0010868@gmail.com
Google+ : 112740208345723459759

Spam:
My name is Chris Daniel, I would like to know you better and I wish that we hold on to a relationship with a perfect knowledge. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and the woman who would be able to spend the rest of my life with you :party: . I am 54 years, I am from Arizona, USA. I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Afghanistan in the armed forces with 3rd Army Infantry Division.
I am a widower, I lost my wife 5 years ago in a car accident, May her gentle soul rest in peace :cry: I gave birth to a son :mrgreen: who is 14 years now, studies in London Please send me your email or you can get back to me through my private e-mail below so I can tell you more about myself and also send my precious photos ;) (cw0010868@gmail.com) for the hope of receiving lovely reply from you, your mail will be highly appreciated with great memories :silly: .

Chris Daniel.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Claudine Dawin Espedes, Skype: claudine.dawin.espedes3

Postby Bix » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:49 pm

facebook.com/claudinedawin.sammiller
Claudine Dawin Espedes (aka Sam Miller)
4-Star CSR at Kabul Afganistan, 4star general at U.S. Army and 4-Star CSR at Afghanistan Cricket Board :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Studied at Canadian Army Collage
Lives in Portland, Oregon
Widowed
From Portland, Oregon

Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jack Miller, Skype: millerjack49i2

Postby Bix » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:05 am

millerjack49i2
Kabul
Afghanistan

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Mservice46@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:41 pm

How you doing today?
Mservice46@yahoo.com

=> m2, benpets "Hi.."
50 year old man from Los Angeles, California Looking for woman for relationship Last seen within the last day

Hi..I'm just a cool down to earth man
Profession: security
Divorced
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Morgan, Skype: yoshie.yukawa1125

Postby Bix » Mon May 02, 2016 9:49 am

added to my Skype........ :thinking:

yoshie.yukawa1125
an honest man
Anchorage
Alaska

resolved......
IP: 45.209.59.169
ISP: zain-as
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Greater Accra Region
City: Accra

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

micheal.smith@gmx.com

Postby Bix » Sat May 14, 2016 9:26 am

zorpia.com/profile#!Frankmicheal0116
Frank
50, Norfolk, Virginia, United States

Hello Pretty ...how are you...? you look nice and lovely i am interested to know about you am not always on this site. my private email...micheal.smith@gmx. com..and yours ..?

Katy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Miller, astonishedman@live.com, part 4

Postby Katy » Sat May 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, I do not speak English well.
I want to point out another identity of this rogue with these pictures.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011644996193

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun May 15, 2016 4:25 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) feel free to PM me if you need help or wanna share story. I hope you not send him any money.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Katy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Katy » Sun May 15, 2016 6:39 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :) feel free to PM me if you need help or wanna share story. I hope you not send him any money.
No, I have not sent money. My english is not good, so I'll show you what he wants from me.
I report as spam and blocked the profile of Jack Mason facebook.
I made copies of our conversations.
I can put quotations from his letters in messenger

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sun May 15, 2016 9:13 am

Glad you did not sent any money to him. Feel free to post all info or copy chat with him here. No problem with your language you can read our FAQ in non English here :
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Katy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Katy » Sun May 15, 2016 12:48 pm

It is noteworthy that all phrases are memorized.This is part of his letters:

"You feel we could be friends, And get to know each other more, Exchange calls, And meet up sometime for a few drinks and Laughter?"

"I'm Major Jack Mason US ARMY, AIR FORCE BASE, i am presently here in Mosul , Iraq on a mission regarding to the war going on over here,I guess you're aware of it?"

"I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs. Francis Jackson of the blessed memory. i lost my wife three years ago, she died of cancer, i have a 10 years old son, who is in a boarding school back home in USA"

"I love many America dishes, but there are many other types of food I love, and I am a great cook for most of the foods I love.."

"we are not allowed to use phone, cameras or any electric gadget here my lady
that is our policy over here my lady"

"do you believe in long distance relationship?"

On my question-Your profile picture yours Is Jack
"what is wrong with my profile picture my lady,i have my picture in my profile picture my lady"

"I consider myself an old fashioned guy with old fashioned values. I think men ought to treat women with dignity, respect and consideration, not make crude and suggestive comments about them. I also think women should act and dress like ladies, modesty seems to be a forgotten concept these days. I believe that marriage is a gift from a loving God, that it should last our life time and that sex comes after you get married."

"I believe that children ought to be loved unconditionally and taught to respect their elders & authority and disciplined when it's necessary. I believe a mans highest priority next to God, is his family, then his country. I am passionate about the things and people I love, I am unpretentious and genuine, honest to a fault."

"How does one describe themselves in a 200 character minimum? I will give it an attempt by saying that I'm a 54 year man,a widowed and a proud father. I am a giving person, a warm, loving and affectionate man who cares for others and enjoys life to the fullest."

"I am easy going and prefer to live in peace and with a positive attitude. I am analytical, intelligent, educated, confidant, mature. I have a down to earth personality love to laugh and have fun."

"I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream. You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night. Have a wonderful day and take care of yourself, i hope to read "

"I can be myself when am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. You make me feel like i have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We are a perfect match. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me hope that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. I love you because you bring out the best in me. Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat. You are simply irresistible. You are the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what i need to hear. I have had the time of my life and i owe it all to you. my love you are so wonderful my love.... I love you darling and i will always do darling till the end of time my love."

"We have been so close, yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our love gets stronger everyday. Hanging out everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. All the laughs we have had together have become a part of my life and you will always remain in my heart forever. I love you....Every time i think about you, it gives me more and more strength with which to carry on my life. It makes me happy to be alive knowing that you have cOme into my life and all i know is that i want to be with you all my life darling till the end of time my love, kiss kiss my love.....and my sweetheart."

"my love, there is no word that can describe how much i love you since you have already conquered that whole essence of me. I will be waiting for the time will meet again and leave no space for the time we have been apart. I love you, love, In my heart you will always be. You are my sunshine."

"Sitting here and thinking back as to how you have made my life so much better, I could never begin to tell you what your love means to me. You have shown me countless times how you care and how you believe in me, how you have given me the strength to give up something that has a hold of my life for a very long time, without you i don't think i could be following my dreams, much less having someone like you standing beside me."

"I choked on tears and could not manage to breathe, I do not know how i am going to live without you here to hold and to hold me.I love you so much that neither words nor actions could express my feelings for you. I could spend the rest of my life describing how much I love you and it still would not come close to the way I really feel. I could die for you and it still could not possibly show my love and feelings for you in proportion to which i feel them. Since after my first chat with you i had this sensation at the back of my mind and at the very pit of my stomach where it stayed so well hidden that i could not even acknowledge it."

"I open my eyes and expect to see your face, but see nothing except an empty space i missed you. There is nothing in this world that can compare to you. And over these past months i have come to conclude that i feel like i am nothing without someone like you"

"My heart is for you to keep under your pillow while you sleep To help support you when you feel weak to make sure always stay on your feet, I still don't know what i did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true, i am so thankful though. In this short time that we have been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and see us smiling together my armor. I love you, darling, with all my heart and soul, always and forever you will remain the one i love so much."

"you makes me happy honey
You always say what i need to hear. I have had the time of my life and i owe it all to you. my love you are so wonderful my love.... I love you darling and i will always do darling till the end of time my love."

Katy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Katy » Sun May 15, 2016 12:53 pm

When I became suspicious.I received this letter.

"i am sorry for my late reply, i went for a rescue mission in the city of Ramadi and i just came back this evening so i wanted to write you to know how everything is with you and say sorry for not telling you because i too was not aware of the mission until about 30 minutes to go, so i had no time to inform either you or my son. I have been in a state of dilemma and not knowing what to do but i have picked up courage to seek for your advice/trust because this is important to me and i believe you will not deceive me because i believe when there is honesty, there is trust too. Please do read this carefully and get back to me. Here is a secret i want to share with you. something happened over here in Iraq some months ago before i met you and i was opportune to meet with an oil company over here and they pleaded for safety and their security due to the war going on and also because of the threat of the ISIS over here. so we went into an agreement and i decided to relieve some of my men off their duty out side the US security mission in Iraq for me to be able to provide security for this company and this was a secret agreement between us outside the military base and when this was over i was paid the agreed amount between me and the company so i kept the money safe and secured for the time being with one of the security company over here in Iraq but i got an email today from the security company. were i kept the money telling me that the due date for me to move this money out from their custody is: 10 May 2016, which is very difficult for me to do at this time. I have thought a lot about the possibility of sending it to my son but to no avail, because my son is too young and in a boarding school. I don't know what to do and if I fail to remove this money from their custody, the money will be confiscated to the Iraq government unused treasury. I shared a tear when i got the news, my heart is so bitter because I don't want to lose this money that I suffered for because i have really suffered for my country and the world at large in bringing peace at the expense of my life and now am going into my retirement i also need money to start up a good life too cause we get little gratuity. The government has sincebanned the banks from sending huge amounts because of the war here. I think i need your assistance as time is running fast. All I need is your honesty cause i want to trust you more deeply now. I have spoken with the Security company to help me move this money by Diplomatic means to you there in your country so that you can help me save this money as my duty will be over soon. As soon as I complete my job, I will be coming to your country to meet with you. I plan to go into investment with this money as i told you before also after my retirement so i guess i will see how it goes when am out of here then. The money will be delivered by a Diplomatic delivery company. This delivery process is very safe and secured and note the only reason i am sending it to you is because you are the only friend and person i trust now though we never met and because my son can't receive it for the reasons i gave above. Please I want you to know that Diplomatic Couriers are granted diplomatic immunity and are thereby protected by the receiving state when performing their job. This is the safest means to send anything. As you know because of regulation. It will be impossible to send from here by Bank Transfer to you as the banking policy here now is very restricted and strict. Please kindly send to me these information below to enable me register the package with the Diplomatic delivery Company. I was informed that package will be registered as personal use items and the package will be delivered to you at your address successfully so please send me your (1) Your full name (2) Telephone number (3) Address (4) Email Address This is what I would like you to do,once you receive this money, you should Save the money for me in a safety box until I come to meet you. I assure you that all the process about moving this money out from here to you will be successful. Please, I want you to know that this money is my life and future and I beg you in the name of God not to betray or disappoint me. please you must try to keep it as a top secret for safety purpose mean while i wait for your reply and your full information and i hope you will have a positive understanding to all this i have written. In trust always"

Katy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

JACK MASON - +905315443152

Postby Katy » Sun May 15, 2016 1:16 pm

I was shocked.I requested a video call.
Here's the answer.:
"honey i can not come on cam now my love
but i assure you that when i'm back from duty today i will come on came and you will see me my love do you understand?
honey i told you i just came back from the patrol my love
i'm in the base for God sake
i can not come on cam just the way you ask me to because hackers are in the base and they my thing i want to show the world how the base look like honey
i need a little time to make all the things possible my love
do you understand what i wrote to you my love"

I decided to play the game.I sent false data.The next day I received this letter.
"How are you today honey, I had send the package today and the diplomatic courier company said the package will arrive at your home address on saturday, I have sealed the money and put it inside a Jewelry safe box and buy some other gift items to cover it up, the money inside is $600,000.00 (six hundred thousand dollars), I used a reliable diplomatic delivery company to send it, and they said it will arrive at your home address by saturday, please take note and wait for it, below is the attached airway bill to this message, please don’t tell people you want to receive such a huge amount of money for our own safety Please confirm the items inside the package when you receive it, i will list them below one by one
1. Apple Slim Laptop
2. Apple IPhone 6
3. Apple Ipad
4. 1 Gold Jewelry Box containing Earring and Necklace.
Please confirm everything when you receive the package, according to the company, they said there will be local charge because of the goods inside the package are expensive, so please honey if they ask for any local charges, please pay them the money without hesitation, so do not waste time to receive it, so how are today.my love yes honey
please my love you should do everything that the delivery company ask us to do my love."

"delivery of Granada, 13/05/2016 Dear Customer: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sequel of its plot, which is currently at the airport in Istanbul, Turkey is due to customs clearance, waiting for customs clearance shipping / premises to allow your packets as soon as possible to you. As soon as our agent Regional Compensation Europe and expedition in Turkey confirming the payment, the package will be delivered to the address entered in San Martin # 304 on May 9 (Corner) Ecuador .. Please note that payment must be accurate in order to avoid sending money twice. custom distance / local shipping costs are attracted to the sum of 2,370 pounds (two thousand three hundred and seventy lbs), these costs are subject to regulation by custom. Send via Western Union to transfer money to the following name and information
PAYMENT INFORMATION NAME: Idehen Aiyanyor Sunday
ADDRESS: ISTANBUL TURKEY
Amount: 2370 lbs The estimated 3,000 euros

DESCRIPTION package was delivered Name: xxxxxx
Plot sender's name: JACK MASON
Status: Unclaimed Actual route: Istanbul Airport. Destination:.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxccc------------------------------ -Information delivery / Package Description

Shipping Terms: ..............
International Delivery Waybill no: ......... 47368R3
Color plot: .............. Sealed Brown Bag "Rocket forwarding company" is a registered trademark and copyright: International Transport UK Ltd "..
We are happy to serve you and assure you of our professional service.
With respect, Mr Waru Tel: +905315443152 International Customer Granada Delivering and shipping Express mail:
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com ROCKECT Delivery Ship Company: advocate for the implementation of The new Yahoo Messenger Share photos instantly, send messages and even cancel gifs shipping. It is the fastest way to keep in touch with friends. messenger.yahoo.com The new Yahoo Messenger Instantly Share photos, GIFs and even unsend send messages. It's the fastest way to keep in touch with friends. messenger.yahoo.c

The new Yahoo Messenger
Share photos instantly, send GIFs and even unsend messages. It’s the fastest way to keep in touch with friends.
messenger.yahoo.com"

Whereupon I decided to block the account in question.
Last edited by Igulinka on Sun May 15, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed victim's data

Return to “Military scams”