It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Capt. Hannah Winterbourne

African scammers posing as military personnel.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Pictures stolen from British Army Captain Hannah Winterbourne, see right below.
https://www.ft.com/content/5af4d0e0-a74 ... 899e8bd9d1

jastkkk ...... mercyfrancisj@hotmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: new york
Marital status: Separated
Children: I want children
Religion: Muslim
Education: Professional
Ethnicity: Hispanic / Latino

Personal Description:

hello how are you doing i need a good person if you care hello how are you doing i need a good person if you care hello how are you doing i need a good person if you care hello how are you doing i need a good person if you care

..... writes

To:
Sent Date: 11 Jun 2016
Subject: hi
hello how are you doing i need a good person if you care email me jasmineibrahim2@gmail.com

BENIN_TELECOMS
Bloc Lease-Line and ressource BENIN TELECOMS
ADJIBOLA Abdoul-Akim
Ganhi
Zone commerciale
Cotonou
Benin

Reg.-Email give a Hit in FB for Mercy Frics

https:/ /www. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011840078140

..... Pic shows Capt. Hannah Winterbourne
http:/ /www. huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/03/06/international-womens-day-lgbt-women_n_6816138.html

...... in BlackPlanet

Sex: Female
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander
Zodiac: Virgo

..... diff. Pic here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=99659

Mercy francis - live:mercyfrancisj
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ann Hester - sgt.fairthh@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:40 am

.. zorpia.com/annhester0315
Name: ann
Username: annhester0315
New Delhi, India
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑99, in Switzerland.

hi i will like to be your friend feel free contact me
sgt.fairthh@yahoo.com

Image --> flickriver.com/photos/worldtgirls/22530682198/

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ann - sgt.fairthh@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:50 am

Zorpia/
Name: Ann
<Banned User>

7/20/2016
hi i will like to be your friend feel free contact me sgt.fairthh@yahoo.com ....

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Merci Francis - Tourbar

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:02 am

mercy francis
34 years, Guangzhou, China

travels: China & Benin :mrgreen:

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ann Colly - anncolly@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:22 am

Photo stolen from Captain Hannah Winterbourne
https://twitter.com/hannahw253
imgrum.net/user/hannahw253/2320575473/1316012182282110333_2320575473

zorpia.com/anncolly
ann
25, Falmouth, Virginia, United States
Last seen 4 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 37‑75, in Poland.

anncolly@yahoo.com
hi I am ann colly there is something important to me i like to discuss with you
please contact my email anncolly@yahoo.com

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nick: annsky12

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:29 am

yehju.com/arkadas/5m281u8
annsky12
gender, women's
age 34
Date of birth 10/08/1982

Marital Status: Married
the average level of education
work computer Internet
a country in which Turkey
Current city Istanbul
Search for sex man

second pic above ;)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tina - tina22oneil@live.com

Postby jaga » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:33 am

ilikeyou.com/user/2599520/
User: tina22oneil@live.com
33, female
Dakar

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ann Colly - anncolly@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:26 pm

E-mail the profile of the "Ann" here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 41#p503740

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:42:48 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: PLEASE MY DEAREST,I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

DEAREST ONE,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Ann Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from ( Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Bernard Colly; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country ( Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend (Reverend John Timothy), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-773-411-908) or (00221-773-411-908) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Ann Colly ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My Dear I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 (Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and person of a Great vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully,Ann.

the difference pic
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 30#p504250

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Malsa N - malsaneil@hotmail.com

Postby Aquila » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:22 pm

Malsa N
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6055563457

Malsa N
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6047242349

Hello
l saw your profile l become interested in you please contact me through
my email ( malsaneil@hotmail.com ) l will tell you more about myseif

buna
Am văzut profilul tau am devenit interesat de tine
vă rugăm să contactați-mă prinemail-ul meu (malsaneil@hotmail.com)
Te voi spune mai multe despre myseif

LyraD
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

sgt kristen carey

Postby LyraD » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:10 pm

I received this through Facebook as follows

Due to the United Nation policy on Iraq troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Iraq so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

I must not fail to explain to you how I came across this fund I want you to use for investment. Few weeks ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army.

I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injure at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in something like a cafe and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves and mine amounted to $5.6 millions USD which is the money I want you to keep safe until am through with my duty here in Iraq.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you. Where i am now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund

Your Full Name
Your Full home Address
Your passport/ Id card copy
Your Phone Number
Your Occupation
Your Age
Your Nearest Airport
Your country
Your Email Address

I was sent this photo and passport photo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: sgt kristen carey

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:27 pm

RPO is Hannah Winterbourne

https:/ /twitter.com/hannahw253?lang=de

https:/ /www.ft.com/content/5af4d0e0-a747-11e6-8b69-02899e8bd9d1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sgt.Hitwe Diassy - hitwediassy1900@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:21 am

Response from profile here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 00#p523051

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:11:49 +0200

Hello my dear friend!

I must commend you for responding back to me,I like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself too.Once again my name is Sgt.Hitwe Diassy. I am 32 years old a native of Buffalo New York in United States. I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq on war against terrorism.

It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you going to do same. I will tell you more about myself in next message.

I have in my possession the sum of $5.6 millions USD Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent. I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been keep by the Red Cross Agent.
Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Best Regards,
Sgt.Hitwe Diassy

Image Image

clone;
facebook.com/hitwe.diassy.16
Hitwe Diassy
4 friends

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sgt.Hitwe Diassy - hitwediassy1900@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:39 pm

New picture on zorpia

zorpia.com/profile#!hitweddiassy

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ann Colly - anncolly@yahoo.com

Postby Aquila » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:24 pm

This profile is set to private.

Sgt E
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6051824249

Basic Info: 31, Female
Profile Views: 19 times

Hello dear,my name is Eunice
please contact me through this email address for you to know who i am
(sgteunice@hotmail.com ) am interested to know you more.
Thanks. Yours Truly Friend, Eunice.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Patricia C - patriciakclarke2@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:46 am

Patricia C
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6058240576

Hi Dear, I am Patricia from USA, Email me at: <patriciakclarke2@gmail.com> to tell you
more about me and to send you more of my pictures. am not always here thank you.

Return to “Military scams”