It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

African scammers posing as white men.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bob Johnson,

Postby Bix » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:03 pm

Skype....
Johnson Bob
johnson.20112
jbob_2011
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bob Johnson,

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

johnbuckman915@gmail.com - diff. pics 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:12 pm

same email and same African scammer as here, different man 1 in pics: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p490017

also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p490019

=> Skype 3: john buckman, Saint Paul, Indiana, United States, john.buckman91
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

kaija.hakanen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of John Mageau, part 2

Postby kaija.hakanen » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:50 am

This guy contacted me in finnish dating site suomi24.fi where his profile is whitehorse77 and with his skype name destiny4eva123 telling his real name is Derrick Kivisto. And his message to me was:
"Pardon me for intruding into your Privacy, am Derrick new here and was going through profiles here,I have gone through a lot here but yours have caught my eyes. I liked you profile because it sound interesting and i hope you also do sound the same . it will be great to know more about you. I am a widow and looking for someone lovely like you. You definitely got your profile so attracting and appealing. I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message or wink..smile. I can see sincerity in you. I decided to break the ice first by sending you my simple "hello". I hope it creates a lovely space in your heart for me to get a reply soon. Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance. Do not think of the distance between us. contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us. if only you are interested to have a conversation with me. we can share email addresses and i send you request. kindly write me back if you are interested also.. and maybe we could start as being friends.. and sharing each others thought.I'm sure you would find me interesting if you give me a trial.. I will tell you more about myself as we move on... I would also admire if you could tell me more about yourself.. We can also chat through Skype if you don't mind..
I hope you can reply me back with your private mail address so i could send you current pictures of me as well as detailed information about myself. I will be waiting for you hope to hear from you soon..
Bye for now and stay safe .
Derrick.."

Since i have met these fakes before i wanted to immediately make a live skype before i believe him and yes there was live video but when i waved at him the connection went off. Same bullshit about being in a mission in afganisthan and bla bla... i asked him to send me a pic and he sent me this with the kid and when i googled the pic i found this page. Told him not to bother me anymore. and blocked him.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:09 pm

^^the hunt goes on
Don´t know why my scammer using this gallery writes me in Russian, of all things!

my dear

Привет моя дорогая , это - Мартинс от сайта знакомств, где мы встретились.. Я пишу Вам это письмо, чтобы подтвердить электронную почту, которую Вы дали мне. Пожалуйста, проверьте на получение и ответ для подтверждения.. Я скоро с нетерпением жду Вашего ответа. Спасибо

Hello my dear , this is - Martins on a dating site where we met .. I am writing this letter to you to confirm your e-mail, which you have given me. Please check to receive and reply to the confirmation .. I'll look forward to your response. Thank you
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Engstler Manfred, skype: engstler12

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:19 pm

from topic..
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=100381

engstler12

also
engstlermanfred80

facebook.com/engstler.manfred.777
Engstler Manfred
Lives in Tampa, Florida
From Australia Plains, South Australia, Australia
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Mingle2. thorsent111@yahoo.com

thorthom "With God all things are possible"
55 year old man from Bronx, New York Looking for woman for relationship

Profession: contractor

Junk mail:
Hi friend, it nice coming across your profile, and I wouldn&apos;t mind to know u better and see how it goes. Write back and lets know much more better.
I'm fine and I thank u for writing back, I won't mind to chat with u and get to know much about you. you look nice, and if u don't mind me, u can add me on Yahoo instant messenger and lets chat add me as thorsent111@yahoo.com take care

Yahoo avatar:

Acta est fabula.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lary Michael, Skype: dr.lary.michael32

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:00 pm

see also Uwe..... http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=285

facebook.com/micheal.lary.1
Micheal Lary
Works at U.S Military Medical Doctor
Studied at United States Military Academy
From Texas City, Texas

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Curtis Jay, Skype: fiddyfiddy9

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:36 am

waydate
curtisjay
51 y/o man
Brooklyn, USA

dear asked me why i'm in Damascus and i have told you that i was deployed here due to the upraise of the Islamic militant '

fiddyfiddy9
Syria

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Dewayne Buice, michael_buice71@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:49 pm

https://www.interpals.net/michaelbuice95
michaelbuice95 Michael, 49 y.o.
Cary, United States
Online now
Am very loyal in a relationship with Honesty and gentle mind in sincerity, I like love ladies who are trustworthy with faithful heart

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010670970356
Michael Dewayne Buice (Gen)
Former General at U.S. Army
Lives in Virginia Beach, Virginia
From Virginia Beach, Virginia

Skypes.......
michael.dwayne71
live:michaeldewayne007
live:michael_buice231
live:michaeldwayne116
live:michael_dewaynebuice
live:michael_buice71
live:michael_dewayne71
live:michaelbuice554

michael_buice71@outlook.com >>>>> more skype
micheal.buice1
micheal.buice.dewayne

michael_dewayne71@outlook.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:12 am

wilson.johnson947
Texas

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jamescuties1@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:28 am

Hello dear, i saw your profile and i like what i saw could you do me the pleasure of telling me a little more about yourself?
jamescuties1@gmail.com
try and contact me deae

=> hangouts: James Cuties, brooklyn

sma, curtisjay
Location Brooklyn, United States Status Widowed
Age 51, Male , 5'9" (176 cm)
I like to think of myself as an optimistic individual. If life gives me lemons, I make lemonade. I'm known to those around me as a sportsman, and I do love to compete, but all in good fun. I'm looking for a wonderful woman who wants to raise a family together. I love kids! If being romantic is a crime, then I'm guilty as charged. I think romance is a form of art! I like to think of myself as very responsible, I always think about things properly before acting. People say I'm charming, I think it's just a question of being sensitive to those around you. Also, I am something of an adventurer. It's a state of mind, really, I just love adventure. I would describe myself also as a family man. I think family is at the center of everything.
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian) Romance Occasionally Romantic
Nationality United States Marriage Views Marriage is Important
Occupation Military Languages English / English
Education Technical Training
I love the mountains, mountain biking, hiking, camping, rollerblading, skiing, snowshoeing, backpacking, dancing, live music, theater, curling up on the couch next to a fire, a good movie, cooking with someone special.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:26 pm

My pictures and more about me
john M. James <john_mjmes@outlook.com>

Thanks for the nice communication on match Doctor.com! it was not easy here with us due to crisis going on here with us and I have to quickly write you before I will leave on duty ..I hope you have a nice day, although we do not much time. Here I send you my pictures, but I'm not very photogenic, and I hope that my photos will not disappoint you! Laugh. Thank you again for your time to communicate with me. My full name is Mr. John M. James; Sergeant is my position in the US Army. I was born in Germany on 8 /8/1965, I joined American military after graduating from high school and now I'm in kabul, the capital of Afghanistan on an official mission. Life is not easy here with us, but we have to survive through the will of God. I'm really just sad because I do not have any one in correspond to. My wife died 6 years ago, and since then I'm single. I have a daughter who only 13yrs is doing her study in the states and she has a Nanny. I am Firstborn and only son of my family and my parents were both late.
I like you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself! I' will be happy to meet you in real life, and I want someone for my child a loving mother to care for and she ... you know. so friendly, I do not usually see, but mostly to communicate via email with, I do not have much time to for him to worry because of my work, and I will be very happy, if you take us the way as we are as we also learn from each other on this platform.
I love nature and animals. I am a hard working person, and I take care of myself. Even though I live alone, I love to cook. I also love photography and art. I've been alone for six years and I have to admit that living alone can be very desperate, so I decided now to make changes in my life time. Thus I decided to pursue a very special person; a day can be my best friend. I am just myself. Confident, love and trust.
I will expect you to tell me more about you and what I need to know about you, what is your work and when is your birthday? Sorry if I asked a lot, but I think, to ask questions is very important. You are free to ask me anything you want to know about me, and I will serve you wholeheartedly say ok. Have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon, and I hope that this year will bring blessings in our lives and please send me your pictures for keep
With beautiful heart
john

ImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Simpson, simpsonjames584@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Skype.... simpson.james80

Waplog
simpson_james
Male , 51 , Single
Name Surname: simpson_james
Lives in United Kingdom, WALES

Hi my love how are u doing

Why are u saying all this please I love u and want to know more about u ok

Why I want to marry u please :mrgreen:

Ok jsut. Send me your email now ok I want to send u some things over there
simpsonjames584@yahoo.com

>>>>>>> fb
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013042121422
Simpson James
Lives in San Antonio, Texas
Widowed
From Houston, Texas

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Apro William Zoltan, Skype: aprowilliamzoltan

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:56 pm

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012851114269
Apro William Zoltan
Engineer at BP

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Arthur Logan, arthurlogan15@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:35 pm

waydate
arthurlogan15
46 y/o man
New York City, USA

Hi my dear, i'm Arthur, i like the look of your profile and i affectionately admired you with confidence. I am a native and United States citizen. You are so lovely and beautiful,i would love to share mutual feelings. I will move out of this site today, if you really
need me or felt love for me, please send me your email in my email (arthurlogan15@gmail.com) so that we will be communicating.

Fakebook.....
.facebook.com/arthurlogan15
Arthur Logan

Return to “White Males”