It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Chandler - smcray1@gmail.com - smcray1@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:21 am

smcray1@yahoo.com

smcray1@gmail.com -->Skype

smcraylll
OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA, United States

smacray

M2
smcray 53 year old male from Long Beach , California

CHAT

smcray
about 12 hours ago
Hey pretty, I'm Raymond Chandler 53 years US Military personnel, I'm here searching for honest and trustworthy partner someone i can trust completely to spend the rest of my life with and i came across your profile and i will like to know you more better than this, If only you don't mind.

smcray
about 3 hours ago
Thanks for your response, here is my email:- smcray1@gmail.com and you can add me on yahoo messenger smcray1@yahoo.com , Hope to hear or read from you soon, I really wish to know you more better.

ImageImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Raymond Chandler - smcray1@gmail.com - smcray1@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

810-374-4413

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello good day to you., i will like to know you more better first here or what do you think., can you please tell me more about yourself.,
im a military man and im deployed oversea., i train newly deployed soldiers., im Assistant captain., i have been in the military for 30 years.
Oh okay., you can leave your number here so we can chat
810-374-4413., i will be glad to hear from you.

m2, Chandler214 "Hi.."
51 year old man from Little River, California Looking for woman for dating Last seen within the last day
Native American
Widowed
ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Chandler214 - 810-374-4413

Postby minerva » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:25 pm

810-374-4413
(810) 374-4413

8103744413 is a VoIP number provided by TextPlus with an area code in MI
M2
Chandler214 51 year old male from Little River , California

About Chandler214
Interests: I will tell you later
Hi..
Physical Appearance
Height : 6' 2"
Hair color :No answer
Body type :Athletic
Ethnicity : Native American

CHAT

Chandler214
8 days ago
Good morning to you., how are you doing ?

Chandler214
8 days ago
Hello good day to you., i will like to know you more better first here or what do you think., can you please tell me more about yourself.,
we can text.,
im a military man and im deployed oversea., i train newly deployed soldiers., im Assistant captain., i have been in the military for 30 years.

Chandler214
4 days ago
Oh okay., you can leave your number here so we can chat

Chandler214
2 days ago
810-374-4413., i will be glad to hear from you.

Chandler214
about 6 hours ago
Hello are you there ? isn't you said i should drop my number here so you can text me.

Chandler214
about 2 hours ago
Can we text ? is more easier and faster.

ImageImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

willacosta1656@gmail.com ( Chandler214, 810-374-4413)

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:54 am

^^
Hello are you there ? isn't you said i should drop my number here so you can text me.
Can we text ? is more easier and faster.
Im trying to mail you but is not going through., you can mail me from willacosta1656@gmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

James - jameswiliams161@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello dear, thanks for accepting my friend request. My name is James William. a us soldier serving American Government. I'm
currently in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission. I am a widower, I lost my wife 5 years ago in a car accident, i am
interested in you for a relationship, are you single or married? could you please contact me on my Email:
( jameswiliams161@hotmail.com ) so that i can tell you more about myself. or you can give me your Email: so that i can also write
to you.

sma, james4luv
looking for my own
Location Abuja, Nigeria Status Widowed
Age 55, Male , 6'4" (194 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions Marriage Personality Average
About Me
Hello dear, Thanks for accepting my request.
I'm James William, a US soldier serving the
American Government, in Iraq for peace keeping
mission. i am 55 years old , a widower. my wife
died 7 years ago, after a brief illness and I have
a son he's 14years old studying in Dubai. I am
interested in you for a relationship. are you
married or single? could you send me
E-mail: jameswiliams161@hotmail.com , so that
I will tell you more about myself .
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United States
Occupation Administration
Education PhD or Doctoral

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

James Wiliams - jameswiliams161@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:03 pm

jameswiliams161@hotmail.com =>
Name: James Wiliams

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jameswiliams161@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:39 pm

identical email/scammer scamdiggered as from "Nigeria": http://scamdigger.com/2016/08/james-wil ... tmail-com/

Re: FROM JAMES WILLIAM
james Wiliams <jameswiliams161@hotmail.com>

Hi ,

i'm back from patrol. thanks for your reply. i am very happy to share with you about me. My name is James William I am 55 years. I came from Texas, United States of America. I am a U.S. soldier , currently serving in Afghanistan , with the army of the 3rd Infantry Division.

I am a widower, I lost my wife 5 years ago, in a car accident. May her gentle soul rest in peace. I gave birth to a son who is 14 years old now, and he is studying in a boarding school in London . i came in contact with you, because , I am looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after retirement in the army.

However, I seek your friendship, understanding and perhaps creating a successful relationship for understanding.

I have been in the US Army for 28 and I have only two months, to end my mission here in Afghanistan and then I will retire. i am a romantic person ,careering father. my height is 186cm, my eyes are brown, my body type is average. I like to drink red wine,fruit juice and coffee. I don't smoke anything, I like salad with fried rice and chicken,pizza, Burger, potato chips,and fish. I like football and basket ball. I like to be in Museum center , Cinema hall and Amusement park. I'm a Christian , a Catholic church member. my parents are dead long time ago. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily, I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and it's issues. l'm honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people..... I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are yet to come.

Distance , age can not be an obstacle to a true love. I'm not always on line due to the nature of my work, I prefer email communication and chat sometimes when i'm free. I have attached my photo for reference .

Tell me more about your self.

sincerely ,
Jame William.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Julian Schiltz, schiltzjulian@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:31 pm

live:schiltzjulian
schiltzjulian

waplog
julianschiltz
Male , 59 , Divorced
Name Surname: Julian Schiltz
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

schiltzjulian@gmail.com >>>> fb
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011396063018
Julian Schiltz
Sergeant at United States Army
Studied at Onondaga Community College
Lives in Syracuse, New York
Divorced
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+2348163881775

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:29 pm

see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=102164

.facebook.com/dunsin.orimaye.1
Dunsin Intimate
Studies at University of Ado Ekiti (UNAD)
Lives in Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
From Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
Knows English, Yoruba

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Donald Steve - stevedonald898@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:17 pm

zorpia.com/donaldsteve0715
donald
46, male
Jakarta, Indonesia
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 30‑99, in New Zealand.

Hi dear,I'm Donald, from New York. I am an American Citizen and also a soldier. I am 55 years old a widowed .
I was motivated to contact you after going through your profile. It will be my pleasure to have you as a friend.
you can message me on this e mail so that when am less busy with work , i will reply you
( stevedonald898@yahoo.com) Best regards

Image Image Image

catamomo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby catamomo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:51 am

"Raymond Chandler" just contacted me on MeetMe. I knew it was a scammer even before I ran the pic! A Sgt Major on an online dating site...yeah right. :mrgreen: And here is what he says:

About Me

I'm a man of honour looking for a serious relationship
Interested in: Girls
Popularity: Average

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Walton Brin, walton.brin12@mail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:40 pm

matchdoctor
walton0070
65-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 48 - 70
Clementon, New Jersey, United States
Last Activity: Today
I am a very decent man and I do have regards and respect for women. I am a good listener and I do like listening to the advice given to me by someone, I am caring, loving, honest, understanding, Sincere, Energetic, Kind, Trustworthy, Faithful, Family oriented, Emotional, Romantic, Sexy and God Fearing man. am a military soldier and i bring out myself saving peoples life and i love my job and God has been protecting me in all places i hav been through, so i like my job.

My Dear,
Please write me on my private email address so that i will send you my picture and express myself to you. this is my email address {walton.brin12@mail.com} I will wait to hear from you,
Thanks,
CAPT
WALTON BRIN

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Walton Brin, walton.brin12@mail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:38 pm

email....

Hello,
Thanks for honoring my mail. I am Captain Walton brin from United States of America; my birthday is 28 of December. I am an America solider and I am presently living in Iraq for my duties. I am an America solider working with the Special N.A.T.O surveillance team with the United Nations troops in Iraq. We are here for war against terrorist and ISIS operation. I am the only son of my late parents. I want you to know that I am seriously looking for a soul mate that I can spend the rest of my life with. As you can read in my profile in the site, I am single now, I was married before and got divorce because bad attitude of a bad woman which I am not ready to share with you till we know each other very well. However, I have a 6 years old daughter, she is staying with her Nanny for the past seven months, I cannot say I am a bad husband; it was because of the nature of my work, which I am ready to give out and face my family soon. Dear I am new in this site,
I am a very decent man and I do have regards and respect for women. I am a good listener and I do like listening to the advice given to me by someone, I am caring, loving, honest, understanding, Sincere, Energetic, Kind, Trustworthy, Faithful, Family oriented, Emotional, Romantic, Sexy and God Fearing. I Love kids a lot and I really love playing with kids and being around them makes me Happy. I will treat any Child like my real Child. I am looking forward to meet a woman who loves Caring, Sincere, Honest, Kind, Down to Heart, Faithful. A woman who is ready and serious about relationship and also ready for a serious relationship that will probably end in marriage. I am here to meet my Soul mate, Someone I can call my One and Only. I have positive energy to express myself and talk about things honestly. I believe if I talk from my heart, my ideal match will understand me.
I attached my pictures to you. I want you to send me your pictures also tell me more about you, and always know that I am ready to build a family and I am ready to relocate to be with my dream wife. Please do get back to me as soon as possible. Note, I am closing my profile in the site once you accept to be my friend.
Yours sincerely
Capt
WALTON BRIN

ImageImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

walton.brin12@mail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Received exact same text and same pix as Bix; readnotify shows standard "scam proxy":

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 14-Nov-16 at 07:48:15am (UTC -5:00) - 2days13hours41mins21secs after sending
Opened on (50¸7¸82¸66:16146), (74¸208¸4¸220:25)
Language of recipient's PC: en-GB (English/United Kingdom), en-US;q=0.8 (English/United States), en;q=0.6 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.71 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8
Last log No more activity after 14-Nov-16 at 07:48:32am (UTC -5:00) - Log data indicates email was read for at least 17secs (approx.)

Summary - as at 14-Nov-16 at 07:48:35am (UTC -5:00) - 2days13hours41mins41secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

^^
IP: 50.7.82.66
ISP: FDCservers.net

bad IP, been used in scams before

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

walton.brin12@mail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:10 am

walton brin <walton.brin12@mail.com>

Hello,

Thanks for honoring my mail. I am Captain Walton brin from United States of America; my birthday is 28 of December 1951. I am an America solider and I am presently living in Iraq for my duties. I am an America solider working with the Special N.A.T.O surveillance team with the United Nations troops in Iraq. We are here for war against terrorist and ISIS operation. I am the only son of my late parents. I want you to know that I am seriously looking for a soul mate that I can spend the rest of my life with. As you can read in my profile in the site, I am single now, I was married before and got divorce because bad attitude of a bad woman which I am not ready to share with you till we know each other very well. However, I have a 6 years old daughter, she is staying with her Nanny for the past seven months, I cannot say I am a bad husband; it was because of the nature of my work, which I am ready to give out and face my family soon. Dear I am new in this site,

I am a very decent man and I do have regards and respect for women. I am a good listener and I do like listening to the advice given to me by someone, I am caring, loving, honest, understanding, Sincere, Energetic, Kind, Trustworthy, Faithful, Family oriented, Emotional, Romantic, Sexy and God Fearing. I Love kids a lot and I really love playing with kids and being around them makes me Happy. I will treat any Child like my real Child. I am looking forward to meet a woman who loves Caring, Sincere, Honest, Kind, Down to Heart, Faithful. A woman who is ready and serious about relationship and also ready for a serious relationship that will probably end in marriage. I am here to meet my Soul mate, Someone I can call my One and Only. I have positive energy to express myself and talk about things honestly. I believe if I talk from my heart, my ideal match will understand me.

I attached my pictures to you. I want you to send me your pictures also tell me more about you, and always know that I am ready to build a family and I am ready to relocate to be with my dream wife. Please do get back to me as soon as possible. Note, I am closing my profile in the site once you accept to be my friend.

Yours sincerely
Capt
WALTON BRIN

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Military scams”