It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Calvin Totti, CalvinTotti606@yahoo.com, (718) 281-6966

African scammers posing as white men.
mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mariko » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:11 am

Facebook Romance Scammer Calvin Totti claims as originated from Italy and lives in NY, USA but travel to Singapore or Malaysia for contract and then problem happens and needs money. Typical civil engineer scenario.

Calvin Totti, CalvinTotti606@yahoo.com

There are 2 Facebook with same profile photo, both targeting Japanese women, so most likely same gang.
Calvin Totti (1) From Napoli, Italy and lives in Brooklyn, NY. (reported from real victim.)
https:/ /www.facebook.com/calvin.totti.7

Calvin Totti (2) From Milano, Italy and lives in New York.
https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012700422688

According to one of the victim, she has wired total of 25000USD (5 times) to this creep. She came to aware of scam when the scammer asked another money transfer.

The scammer gave her link to fake bank site (the site has been deleted) and shown her 40000USD in the fake account. And the scammer told her that they will take about 28 days to move that large money to her own account in her country. That 28th day already passed but the 40000USD never came into her account.

The fake bank site has been deleted.
http:/ /asbnet.uk-airdriesbn.com/home/Login.php

His phone number is VoIP which can be purchased outside of USA.
(718) 281-6966
Enflick VoIP
NONFIXEDVOIP PHONE
Bayside NY 11364

Hi, How are you doing? Thanks for accepting my request here on facebook. Am glad to be your friend and I hope to know you more.
Hi (removed). It is a great pleasure meeting you here on facebook and am so happy to be your friend. I actually am new to facebook and I came across your profile when I was looking for some old friends and classmate and like you know we can ever have too many friends. I am Calvin Totti and I live in Brooklyn, NY. I am a self employed civil engineer working from home and i really enjoy my job. I am divorce but has one daughter called Samatha and she lives with her mom. Have you been to the US and what do you do for a living if I may ask.
Hello Dear.. What a beautiful picture of yourself you sent to me. I really appreciate it. Thank you for telling me about yourself and my birthday is 21/12/1966 but I do not see age as problem when we are making good friends. I am not surprise to hear you do nothing for fun, I guess sometimes we get too busy to even spare time out for fun. Anyways, I do like music too and Italian opera is one of the best music in the world and I just imagine how lovely your voice will sound when singing. Today is going to be a busy day for me because I have some documents to work on till around 5:00 pm. (removed) I would like to ask if you have a whatsapp on your phone so I can send you my number to enable us chat and keep a constant communication. I hope to read from you soon and do have a wonderful night rest over there and sweet-dreams.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sponsor

Spokeo is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Calvin Totti, CalvinTotti606@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:50 pm

Clone here:

John
56 / York, PA
Relationship Divorced
Race Hispanic
Height 6'2" - 188cm

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Calvin Totti, CalvinTotti606@yahoo.com, (718) 281-6966

Postby mariko » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Fake document by Calvin Totti

And another "Calvin Totty" Facebook account informed from a victim.
www.facebook.com/calvin.toti.9
Calvin Totty, claims as from Napoli, Italy and lives in NY, Brooklyn, USA.

Return to “White Males”