It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
nikki79
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby nikki79 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 am

This guy just scammed me Aug. 2016. He is going by the name Frank Kevin from Mountain View, California. He said alot of similar things he told other women on her. He said he worked on an oil rig, that his 13 year old daughter Belinda was in missionary school in Cambodia. He came on very strong with words like love, forever and talked of marrying me when he didn't even know me. Beware of this man. If your instincts are telling you this isn't right or fishy follow up by clicking on his pic, saving it and then uploading it to google images. Do not believe this man or accept any calls or messages from him. He tries to be a smooth talked but his accent is thick and sounds African, his wording is totally off. Delete and block him asap if he contacts you.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

suzieeeee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby suzieeeee » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:04 am

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011658191755

Now Cox Christopher Paul.. Scammed a woman from germany. said he is going to work in nigeria but was from london.. No he is just from nigeria

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Brett Havens, alexanderbhavens@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:22 am

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010101994935
Havens Brett Alexander
Works at Self-Employed
Lives in California City, California
Widowed
From San Jose, California
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

toooldforthis16
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

James Hoch has Dr. Mark S's Pics now

Postby toooldforthis16 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:41 am

I have an idea I am "arroyocarlo"'s latest scam. I believe the pics have been used for "Hensley Bale Alkan" as well. As I've learned these are the pictures of Dr. Mark S. I met this man on a dating site. He says he's 6'1", brown eyes, grey hair, quite a clothes horse and 54 yo.
For his James Hoch character these are his particulars ...
He's in Turkmenistan right now on contract for an oil pipeline job.
He's from Amsterdam and went to Indiana to settle in the U.S. then got this "contract".
He has one daughter (just turned 14 yo) in boarding school, "Tasha", in Amsterdam.
Father dead, mother has Alzheimers in old age home and one brother with a Canadian wife and 5 children. Doesn't talk to him tho...he'll explain later.

He first asked me for money 4 wks ago...I was mortified. I told him a real man would never asked someone he'd never met for money. He had no one else in the world, but this stranger he'd never met (me). We've been talking for 6 wks and he brings up money every now and again. It's about a "package of gold" that he sent with a diplomat to Ghana and the border guards won't let it out of the country unless he pays $10,000. I keep saying I don't have it and he keeps saying please...he loves me...he wants to make me his wife...he'll buy me any house or diamond ring I want...we'll get matching Range Rovers etc etc. but he has to get this gold to Canada (where I live).
Because I wouldn't give him the money he caused an oil spill and they won't pay him until he and his "team" clean it up. So he thinks he'll have to forgo the next destination to go to Ghana because I wouldn't help him out even tho he loves me like he's never loved anyone. For some reason he's stil talking to me even tho I've said if he mentions money again, I'm gone. No matter what happens, he claims it's my fault because I wouldn't "support" him.
Also, he isn't widowed, he's divorced (9 yrs) from a crazy woman he doesn't want to talk about and who has nothing to do with their daughter. The daughter has emailed me and calls me Mom. A little disconcerting.
The email he uses is jameshochlovesnorma@gmail.com and her email is tashalovelyme@gmail.com. Both very corny!

He uses a lot of Dutch phrases and if he can't get ahold of me, he says the signal is bad in Turkmenistan. Today he said he's sick and is getting a cold because of all this stress (of losing the gold and it getting traced back to him).
I can't find him on Facebook under his former aliases and he only shows up under the other aliases in romance scam websites. Today I sent him a bunch of pics I found here (but no mention of where I got them) of "him" and said, "look what I found". He was freaked out and wanted to know where I found them. I said online and he dropped the subject. At this point I'm just playing with him before I blame him for something and cut off contact from being "brokenhearted". Thank God for this site!

BTW, I got a call from Moneygram asking if I had contact with someone who had his story. He explained it was a scam from Acra, Ghana and not to give him any money. He's had to return a lot of money he's scammed from other women. So even Moneygram is onto him. I told him and he was furious I believed this man and begged my forgiveness. I gave him some criteria to match before I'd trust him and of course he hasn't done any of it.
Good luck!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: James Hoch has Dr. Mark S's Pics now

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:56 am

He's had to return a lot of money he's scammed from other women. So even Moneygram is onto him. I told him and he was furious I believed this man and begged my forgiveness. I gave him some criteria to match before I'd trust him and of course he hasn't done any of it.
I am sorry but it doesn't sound right. Money Gram would make a warning call but doesn't investigate the scammers. Money Gram is not onto him as "him" is some cyber ghost actually hundreds of gangs with fake identities and corrupted agents which profit greatly from the transfers to Ghana. You were simply contacted by scammers with new type of scam prepared to pull on you.
For the future references please do not confront them. It serves a totally wrong purpose of educating them and yet while they on adrenaline rush, they want you to pay for their time invested in you. If they can't execute the transfers they will try to blackmail you or destroy you devises with viruses. It could finish nasty to already hurt victim. We want you to be safe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mac peter - macpeter07@gmail.com - diff. pic.

Postby Igulinka » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:24 am

Same scammer abusing different man's photos reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=102189

macpeter07@gmail.com -->>plus.google.com/u/0/113617479706021158870/posts
mac peter

The pest at SKYPE ( found by minerva :applause: )

roma, Italy

cinnakim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Samuel. Alrik@yahoo.com

Postby cinnakim » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:19 pm

This guy is at it again
He uses the name samuel Alrik. He is on FB. Same story: from UK, single father of 12 year old. Wife died while giving birth. All he wanted was money
He is a list about everything he tells you.

toooldforthis16
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby toooldforthis16 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:09 am

Yep, "Samuel Alrik" is the same guy as "James Hoch", working as an "oil engineer" in Turkmenistan.
Whoever the man is in the pictures, I feel sorry for him with so many scammers out there using his pictures and especially of his daughter.
"James Hoch" even had his "daughter" writing me emails! They'll stoop pretty low to hook you.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:47 am

toooldforthis16

Can you please post the fake profiles and email addresses including imaginary daughter which is a most likely a young male part of the mafia. Glad you are saved. Thank you
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

cinnakim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

samuel.alrik@yahoo.com

Postby cinnakim » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:54 pm

Samuel.Alrik@yahoo.com
He will fall in love with you and then give you some type of crisis and need money. He is also on FB with different profiles

2legit2quit
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby 2legit2quit » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:39 pm

LOL! Is this the same guy? He's going by Earnest Earnest on facebook. Put up the same pic and some banner pretending to be all about the welfare of kids and then was just really nosy about asking me questions about if I had kids. I was thinking he was more of a * than a scam artist, but maybe it's how he gets desperate people to scam.

They all start the same... "Hello Dear..."
Bunch of losers.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?i ... 2946902018
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Many scammers shows little kids (preferably daughters) as profile pictures, because it provokes reactions from ladies. The African scammer does only what he´s best at: faking feelings for monetary gain. The "kid" is "ill" then, and "needs your help dear", thus they satisfy their money requests. It would convince less people if they said "I am a black twentysomething working in this gang in Nigeria and I want expensive trainers and a few new phones so please send the money fast dear."
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

cinnakim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cinnakim » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:20 am

I started talking to him one month ago and his story is that he is stuck in Nigeria with no food and can't pay for his hotel. He is asking me for 15,000 dollars. He said that I should give him the money because our future depends on it. I have found at least twelve different profile names that he use. He can be very aggressive.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm

cinnakim

Can you please give us more details about Nigerian mafia hidden behind the photos of this man?
We need fake profile, email address, phone number , money request etc. Thank you and be safe online.

cinnakim
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby cinnakim » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:43 pm

He is at it again. Never stops asking for money.

Return to “White Males”