It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Rodriguez - fs574221@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:09 pm

.. flirtic.ee/1300950
Davider4
7 June 1960 (56)
Amsterdam, Netherlands (Holland)

User Davider4 story
My name is Davider4, I'm a man and 56 years old. Characters I have twins and my residence is in Amsterdam,
The Netherlands (Holland). At Flirtic.ee've been registered since 02.06.2016.

My goal here is the site for friendship, flirting, relationships. If we have common interests, you can send me
a letter, make a gift or invite a date.
I speak Estonian. My first language is English.

Hello
I am David and here I am looking for a real lover. I think that in order to create a strong and happy family of husband and wife should make every effort to do so. I think I should learn to trust each other inner most feelings,
I want to believe in each other honesty, I want us to sacrifice our love for each other, gain mutual understanding,
I want to be patient and to respect each other's interests and opinions, but the most important in a relationship is honesty, is not a lie, there is no guile, no meanness. I am looking for an attractive, educated woman who is kind, honest, loyal, and looking for a serious relationship .. would be happy if we learn more about our selves here to see if we have anything in common .. if so it is my email address -mail: fs574221@gmail.com

Skype;
ID: frankro11
Name: Frank Rodriguez
no IP; Image

the difference pic on Badoo
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 38#p494866

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:10 am

SKYPE ID: live:fs574221
Alias: frankro

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

williamraulsmith1@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:24 pm

waydate
williamraulsmith
53 y/o man
Burn, Georgia

hello my dear i just view to your profile here now and i become interested to know you more. my name is William Smith, am from Georgia ,United State of America. please send me your email address so that i will tell you more about myself together with my photos okay my dear or you can also write to me on my email here so that i will get your email and write back to you. here is my email-williamraulsmith1@outlook.com you can also add me in your Skype with my Skype id name here-william.smith
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Carlosdotter
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Moore. << moore_1@outlook.com >>

Postby Carlosdotter » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:57 pm

I knew this man as Thomas Moore. << moore_1@outlook.com >> He said he lived in Hannover in Germany. He went to Dubai in business and had a terrible accident. I got a call from a "policeofficer" and later mail from the Doctor at the hospital who told me about his condition. I recognize this man on several photos. :cry:

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Moore - moore_1@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:16 pm

Carlosdotter

For real you knew Nigerian mafia operating from Dubai and pretending to be this man. Please kindly post other characters ( doctors, etc.) email addresses , phone numbers, letters. It will help to save others. Please always report then BLOCK and IGNORE scammers. Thank you and be safe.

SKYPE ID: live:moore_1_3
Thomas Moore

SKYPE ID: thomas.moore1062
Thomas Moore
Hanover Germany :liar:
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul - paulbrown5864@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:04 pm

His first message and profile text was in German, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 62#p498562

This is the email with pcitures:

My darling,
Paul Brown <paulbrown5864@gmail.com>

My darling,
Words are not enough to thank you for your approval to communicate with me and establish a true relationship and I make you a promise that i will uphold your trust and tremendous effort towards believing in the newly established union. You desire to love and be loved is mutual because every normal sensible human have the urge to give and receive love freely without deceit, lies, dishonesty, betrayer and insincerity and I hope that this dialogue will help us to understand ourselves in trying to evaluate the development of true friendship and relationship with you. I want you to know there is no doubt in my mind in our ability to take the necessary steps to promote true friendship and I must warn you that I'm looking for a serious relationship and I hope I can find true love with you? I want to be a wonderful man to you, a man whom you can take pride in him and will always speak of his love and affection over you and this can be possible with trust and believe in each other, I am most grateful that you're the first lady that i have been in communication with and even though we are having a major challenge of language barrier i still feel within my heart that we can achieve this purpose because i do not underestimate the power of love and it's potentials. soon you will have the desire now to start practicing English and maybe during our meeting we will not have much difficulty in understanding each other. finally i want to tell you more about myself,

My name is Paul Brown, of the family of great late Air-force marshal Brown and Mary Brown of Pennsylvania, in the United States. we were a family of 4 members with me and my sister are the only children for my parent, my mum was nurse and my younger sister wanted to be a mid-wife until she met her sudden death in an accident. we grew up in the hill side of Pennsylvania and my family house was located by the Johnstown street, I schooled so many places and cannot begin to give details but i love my job as a Military Doctor (orthopedic surgeon) and i have also traveled to so many places because of my work which leads to the peacekeeping mission of so many places and takes me around different places but now in Kabul serving for my last mission. I forget to also inform you that I am 58 years old and my wife died a year my son was born, since the death of my late wife it wasn't so easy for me loving any woman because my son was so tender and I have to raise my child all by myself. the truth is that since the death of my wife i have never thought of building a family again because i was afraid of being with a wrong woman and more-so i was very dedicated and passionate about my job and the issue of building a family was never in my mind but i think i deserve a normal life now and a true happiness and I love the physical game and visiting seaside view of beautiful places in the mountains, and I also love going to concerts theater and listening to classical music and I do not smoke or use drugs. i am a father of one child, my son's name is Michael Brown 10 years old and he is schooling in London and i miss my child but my job is difficult. he is a brilliant kid. I hope you will grant me an opportunity to know more about you. I hope you will grant me an opportunity to meet you in reality so that we will build a lasting relationship.
I need a woman that I can share all that I have gained and earned in the military Doctor profession and we can establish a happy family together.
I also send my photos to you and hope you will reply and tell me more about yourself and also send me your photos too. Hope to receive your letter soon

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Paul Brown.

ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Mr. Dorsey Marvin - dorseymarvin@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello Dear friend, I am interested to know more about you after reading through the lines of your profile here in this site and am here to possibly find the right woman to talk to and make a good relationship together.Please if you don't mind,i will want to have a private and personal interaction with you my pretty darling, how are you. you are so beautiful i like you, you are my kind of woman.do you believe in real love? I Mr.Dorsey Marvin i like you kindly reply to my email address is (dorseymarvin@hotmail.com) so i can tell you more about myself and my photos,

dorseymarvin
I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I love meeting new people and their lifestyle. I like the new parts of the world, the tranquility of the sea, beautiful mountains and life has to offer.
Last Online Today! New Member!
About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Education: High School Diploma
Relationship Status: Widowed
Looking For: Dating & Romance, Friendships, or Adult Fun
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Porter,

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:16 am

Skype...
john porter Sgt
sgt.jporter50
&
sgt.porterjohn4
&
porter.john48
&
porter.john9
&
porter0241
&
john.porter628

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Stefano - stefanoangelo1@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Ich bin stefano angelo, eine 58 Jahre alt italienisch leben in den Vereinigten Staaten .Ich durch Ihr Profil ging und ich fand es erstaunlich, und dass ausgelöst meine interest.i würden Sie gerne an mich wenden bei (stefanoangelo1@outlook.com) oder Sie können Bitte senden Sie mir Ihre skype ID, so dass ich meine Bilder senden und Sie kennen zu lernen besser. Grüße
Stefano
I am stefano angelo, a 58 years old italian living in the United States .I went through your profile and i found it amazing and that triggered my interest.i would be happy to contact me at (stefanoangelo1@outlook.com) or you Please send me your skype ID so I can send my pictures and get to know you better. greetings
Stefano
sma, stefanoangelo

let love lead

Location Brooklyn, United States Status Widowed
Age 58, Male , 5'9" (176 cm) Seeking Female
i am a down to earth gentleman with a great sense of humor,i am disciplined,honest,trustworthy and romantic.i love football,reading and weight lifting.
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United States
Occupation Other Languages English / Italian
Education Masters Degree
Body Type Average Have Pet Have a Dog
i love politics and religion.my hobbies are weightlifting,reading,traveling and fishing
Meetups
i am looking for an honest,romantic and trustworthy woman who is ready to settle down with me
DealBreakers
dishonesty,lies,fake

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stefano - stefanoangelo1@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:26 am

Hello my dear ,thanks for keeping in touch!how are you and your daughter? hope you are all doing great.So sorry for your separation with your husband but you should always know that in every disappointment there is always a blessing.As you already know my name is Stefano Angelo,i am 57 years old and my birthday is 15th December. i have a 12 years old son Andrea.I work for Bill and Melinda gates foundation.I am currently in Africa helping the organisation deliver one of its goals of catering for the less privileged and the needy. I am one of the volunteers that is in Africa taking care of people displaced from their homes by flood,war,insurgents etc.For the past one year i miss my home but i will be returning back in January because other volunteers are coming to replace us.
I don't have to be your first love, but I want to be your last .I'm looking to find someone to develop a relationship, so if you are looking for only friendship or just hanging out then I am not the right person for you .I am a responsible 57 years old Man. i enjoy my job and I thrive for success in everything I do. I enjoy intelligent conversation, movies, reaching goals, relaxing, cooking, born fires, boating, sports, romance, partying with friends, cars, and i love traveling a lot just to name a few things. I am very adventurous. Commercial crab fishing and much of them are some examples of thrills I have been lucky enough to survive. i'm a volunteer for Bill and Melinda gates foundation and i have been working with the foundation for five years now,i volunteered to work for the foundation because i am so passionate and touched by the plight and predicaments of the less privileged and the needy .I am only here for a year but i will return back to the states by January because other volunteers will be coming to replace us . i miss the social life and also i miss my dear son, he is the only family i have and i am a very caring and loving man.

I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, cat etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with . Someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. please i want to remind you that two can only walk together when they agree within themselves. we are no more youths, so we have to be honest to each other so that we can build a happy home for our better future. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. be safe
take good care of yourself
Stefano

my pictures
stefano angelo
ImageImage

KimberlyD
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

danielkane67@gmail.com

Postby KimberlyD » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:47 pm

I got a random email from this guy supposedly from a site called Livedatingclub.com, which I don't even belong to. I have gotten several from that site, so I think someone is using my email. Anyway, this is the email I got:
Daniel Kane <danielkane67@gmail.com>
Attachments5:56 PM (15 hours ago)

to me
You are a very Beautiful looking woman and it's hard for me to believe why such a Beautiful looking woman like you be alone over there without getting men chasing on you.. My Name is Daniel,i hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition.While going through this site(Livedatingclub.com) today.I came across your profile which i personally find interesting.. Well am really impressed by your profile and in a specially manner i will further want to communication with you for us to get to know each other better, if you share the same view with me you can reach me by replying this mail, I will tell you more about me and more pictures of me in reply......

Best Regards.. Daniel
He sent me a picture, which is NOT the picture being posted here, but the email is linked to a Google+ account that DOES have this picture. Here are the picture he sent and the one on his Google+ account. It looks like they're both used a lot in scams.

Before I searched the picture (which is how I found this site), I wrote him back saying I wasn't the person he was trying to write. He wrote back and asked if we could still be friends anyway. Based on the email, English is clearly not his first language.

This is the Google+ page: /plus.google.com/103143341578816019187

Kimberly

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

danielkane67@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Thanks for posting new scam used info :)

This African scammer mixes galleries, see also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 79#p502479

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ronnie Parker, Skype: ronnie.parker441

Postby Bix » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:23 am

waplog
ronnieparker2
Male , 53 , Divorced
Name Surname: Ronnieparker
Lives in United Kingdom, ENGLAND

I'm Ronnie from U.K, I'm half British and half Spanish but I live at Knotty ash in Liverpool, London.I live on normal happy life.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Philip Allen, philipallen1278@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:51 pm

waydate
starman
53 y/o female :mrgreen:
Johnstown, USA

What a lovely lips! :mrgreen:
How are you doing, my name is Philip Allen . I view your profile and I must confess that you are very beautiful lady. When did you take this picture? You look so cute. Well I would like to know more about you. You are exactly what I am looking for in a woman,
I am very serious guy. I am new to this site, My email address is ( philipallen1278@gmail.com ). do not put any space when You can contact me via email or provide to me your mail address so I will send to you my pictures and tell you. more about myself.
Philip Allen.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Keller, Skype: david.kellero

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:31 pm

waplog
kellero
Male , 54 , Single
Name Surname: kellero
Lives in Ghana, GREATER ACCRA
i am a fun person and here to find my true love

Return to “Military scams”