It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Apro William Zoltan, Skype: william1237718

Postby Bix » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:23 pm

william1237718
Texas
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Apro William Zoltan, Skype: william1237718

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eddyson Williams, eddyson_williams@outlook.com & eddyson_williams@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:39 am

eddyson_williams@yahoo.com

I am very happy to write to you. My name is Capt. Ramos eddy son William, I came from new jersey in the USA. I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Syria in the military with the army of the 3rd Infantry Division.

I am a widow, I lost my wife some years in a labor room when delivery my only son. I had a son who is 12 years old now, and he is in London. I pray her gentle soul rest in peace.I came in contact with you, because I am looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after retirement in the army.

However, I seek your friendship, understanding, creating perhaps a successful relationship for understanding. I just want you to know that i am the type that if i love you, i love and tolerate whatever you do, but with lots of advises to change your bad to good in a lovely manner.

I'm on duty for 28 years and I now have few month to end my mission here and then I will retire. I am a romantic person, very affectionate and caring father, as distance can not be an obstacle to true love.

I am not always online due to the nature of my job, I therefore prefer email communication than chatting as I am always busy with my men over here

I have been here in Syria for 9 months, and i have few time left here, so that is why i leave my fate to God to give me a woman that will love me and my son, so that i can go back and build a happy home with her together, and also to give my son a sense of motherhood and love.....I am a very affectionate person, love to hold hands, cuddle and kiss. I have lots of love and attention to share with the right man which i think is you..smile. I'm not too quiet, and not too loud. I might be a little shy, "tongue-tied," but once you get to know me, I'm not a shy person at all.

I would also make a good camping partner.I love the sounds of rainfall and steel drums. My least favorite sound is an alarm clock, My favorite flower is Casa Blanca Lily. My favorite smells are fresh cut grass, coffee shops, vanilla, and cinnamon. I cherish my friendships, and consider myself a very loyal friend. I love all types of arts & crafts projects. I prefer cooler temperatures over hot.

Honesty, trust, care and love means a lot to me and I hate liars. I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable I am with them.

My son is in the boarding school and he is fine, i will plan what to do after my active service which ends in a month time. please tell me more about yourself.

Like i said earlier, for security reason over here at the United Nations camp, we are not allowed to use phone and webcams, so our communication will be strictly on email and chat until i am out of the war zone. Please your constant prayer for me and my colleagues here is very much appreciated because, the record of death here increases every day as a result of the attack from the Taliban.

hoping to hear from you soon,

yours faithfully,

capt,Ramos Eddyson Williams.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eddyson Williams, eddyson_williams@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:34 pm

ABOUT ME,
Eddyson Williams <eddyson_williams@yahoo.com>

I am very happy to write to you. My name is Capt. Ramos eddyson William, I came from new jersey in the USA. I am a U.S. soldier currently serving in Syria in the military with the army of the 3rd Infantry Division.

I am a widow, I lost my wife some years in a labor room when delivery my only son. I had a son who is 12 years old now, and he is in London. I pray her gentle soul rest in peace.I came in contact with you, because I am looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after retirement in the army.

However, I seek your friendship, understanding, creating perhaps a successful relationship for understanding. I just want you to know that i am the type that if i love you, i love and tolerate whatever you do, but with lots of advises to change your bad to good in a lovely manner.

I'm on duty for 28 years and I now have few month to end my mission here and then I will retire. I am a romantic person, very affectionate and caring father, as distance can not be an obstacle to true love.

I am not always online due to the nature of my job, I therefore prefer email communication than chatting as I am always busy with my men over here

I have been here in Syria for 9 months, and i have few time left here, so that is why i leave my fate to God to give me a woman that will love me and my son, so that i can go back and build a happy home with her together, and also to give my son a sense of motherhood and love.....I am a very affectionate person, love to hold hands, cuddle and kiss. I have lots of love and attention to share with the right man which i think is you..smile. I'm not too quiet, and not too loud. I might be a little shy, "tongue-tied," but once you get to know me, I'm not a shy person at all.

I would also make a good camping partner.I love the sounds of rainfall and steel drums. My least favorite sound is an alarm clock, My favorite flower is Casa Blanca Lily. My favorite smells are fresh cut grass, coffee shops, vanilla, and cinnamon. I cherish my friendships, and consider myself a very loyal friend. I love all types of arts & crafts projects. I prefer cooler temperatures over hot.

Honesty, trust, care and love means a lot to me and I hate liars. I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable I am with them.

My son is in the boarding school and he is fine, i will plan what to do after my active service which ends in a month time. please tell me more about yourself.

Like i said earlier, for security reason over here at the United Nations camp, we are not allowed to use phone and webcams, so our communication will be strictly on email and chat until i am out of the war zone. Please your constant prayer for me and my colleagues here is very much appreciated because, the record of death here increases every day as a result of the attack from the Taliban.

hoping to hear from you soon,

yours faithfully,

capt,Ramos eddyson Williams.

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 22-Aug-16 at 04:57:13am (UTC -4:00) - 1day9hours13mins5secs after sending
Location Madrid, Spain (86% likelihood)
Opened on (188¸72¸113¸64:60435)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Last log No more activity after 22-Aug-16 at 04:57:26am (UTC -4:00) - Log data indicates email was read for at least 13secs (approx.)

Summary - as at 22-Aug-16 at 04:57:33am (UTC -4:00) - 1day9hours13mins25secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Douglas, 516-450-5764

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:48 am

IP
douglasjunior douglas, 35 y.o.
Booker, Texas, United States
am a man with a good heart loving and a caring man and i need a serious woman of the same who can care,love and appreciate everything in ma life...and try to understand each other.
you can text me on dis number +5164505764

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:03 pm

David Olubudo - david.olubudo@yahoo.com
uses this Skype avatar

email address akso here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=102748

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jaxramos0@gmail.com, Skype jax-0306

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:34 pm

hello
knock knock there is a half Scottish nice gentleman with a bunch of flowers asking to chat with your highness, will you let me down please?
yes and me too, i will like to know more about you if u dont mind please let enjoy our self on hangout jaxramos0@gmail.com or Skype me if your on Skype jax-0306

ip, coolramos0306 jax, 42 y.o.
Milford, United States
Online now
i am looking for a serious and honest woman i will spend for and spend my owl life with - updated 1 hour ago

Skype status jax-0306

Joined 5 days ago, profile updated 1 hour ago.
am seeking cut sugar mum i can spend the my hole life with and spend for her anything she wont
Requests
am looking for a beautiful and honest i marry till the end of the life
Favorite Music
rapping
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ramosguillermore@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Hello friend, my name is Ramos Guillermor, i am from Brazil but lives in USA. Am honest, sincere man tired of people playing head games on me.I am down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous... love to laugh (good sense of humor).Please tell me a little about yourself.
ramosguillermore@yahoo.com
thats my email ID. I await your email

ip, ramosguillermor Ramos, 48 y.o.
Jackson, United States
Online now
Joined 19 hours ago
Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<ramosguillermore@yahoo.com>:
This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (ramosguillermore@yahoo.com) [0]

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ramosguillermor@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:48 pm

ramosguillermor@yahoo.com
i dont know what happened to the other account so just send me email here: ramosguillermor@yahoo.com
and let me know when you do

=>

Nice to hear from you my friend.
I amm Ramos, am originally from Brazil but I was born and brought up in Turkey. my parent brought me here in the US when I was 15. I am single, I was previously engaged but my ex was a cheat and she do drugs also. I will love to get your phone number so we can talk on phone or add me now and text me on facebook. you can search me with this email. I am waiting to get your reply and also your address on Facebook. I hope to hear from you in a moment...

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: ramosguillermor@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:49 am

My Dad worked there in Turkey for 16 year's. I was born there.
Please trll more about yourself

TRIBEAGLE
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

carl_mickens@yahoo.com

Postby TRIBEAGLE » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:13 am

This guy is posing as Carl Mickens. email is carl_mickens @yahoo.com
Claims to be in US Army as a Sargent on a mission in Kenya.
If anyone is contacted by a person in these photo's especially the bottom 3. He is a scammer.
He"s telling the usual story. Lost both parents, no siblings. Has an adopted son with cancer being cared for by a Nanny. Wants to invest in Gold in Kenya and needs money to pay for the gold to be kept in a safe.I fell for him and his lies until I had a friend from the actual US army check out his uniforms and they don't add up.
I hope he hasn't scammed anyone else. The bottom 3 photo's have not had any scam hits as yet.
I have blocked him on Face book and messenger and he has now emailed me. Is there any way of checking where the email was sent from?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Ramos, richymosml@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:08 pm

346-218-5198

matchdoctor
Richymos175
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 80
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: Today
Are you ready for another phase of relationship?
Have a son by name Fredrick, He is my treasure, Clever and always happy

Hello Dear Friend..
I am impress about your profile on this site, I am Richard Ramos, I wish to build a meaningful relationship that will last forever, I don't come on this site all time but you can leave me a note on my regular mail address and its at, (richymosml@gmail.com) or whatsapp me on:. +13462185198 And can learn more about each other.
Loads of love..
Remain Bless
Richard

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Perez, colrichardperez@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:12 pm

I wish to build a meaningful relationship that will last forever, I don't come on this site all time but you can leave me a note on my regular email address and its
at, (colrichardperez @ yahoo.com) or whatsapp me on:. +13462185198

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 2

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Ramos John
Miami

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amery Ramos, amery0156@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:37 pm

tagged.com/profile/6045621142
James R
43 · Dallas, TX
Am just me, Self oriented, Health conscious, Independent and Polite

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marc Tracy, oamostemy@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Email leads to B:

badoo.com/profile/0307498237
Marctracy
Location Dallas, Texas

ImageImage

Return to “Military scams”