It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Gillian Namara

African scammers posing as black women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gillian Namara

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:15 pm

86% probability that this location is accurate
To faithbrown11@hotmail.com 86% probability that this location is accurate

1st Open
13-Oct-16 at 06:48:34am -4:00 (86%) Dakar, Senegal

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 13-Oct-16 at 06:48:34am (UTC -4:00) - 13hours6mins57secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸82¸170¸10:51805)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
Referrer https://outlook. live. com/

Summary - as at 13-Oct-16 at 06:48:54am (UTC -4:00) - 13hours7mins17secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

I will like to know more about you.
Faith Brown <faithbrown11@hotmail.com>
Hello My Dearest,
I am really happy in your response to my mail. How is everything? Hope you are fine. Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss.Faith Brown,from Sudan in Africa, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently I am 23 years old residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr.Brown, was the managing director Wilson and Associates (Ltd)and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I am leaving now in a refugee camp in other to secure my life.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my pictures, hope you will like them. I will also like to see more of your pictures. I will tell you more and very important thing about me in my next mail.

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours In Love,
Miss.Faith Brown
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:51 pm

I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU FROM MISS ROYAL

How are you dear.

follow me thank God I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay .Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father Peter as at the time I was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Father Peter Quest Foire Yoff Villa,No60c Ndeye diey Dakar Senegal.Email ( revpetters_d@yahoo.com ) Phone ( +221-76 2617085 ), Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Peter and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf; therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely, Miss Royal
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Calista James - Lovemary_james10@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:59 pm

vk.com/id187694810
Calista James
City: Dakar
School: C.E.M. Joseph Felix Correa '87
Dakar

Hello,how are you today? I hope everything goes with you. Am miss lovemary james.Humble and Honest, please
I saw your beautiful profile Here and I have become Is interested in getting to know you more And I am looking
for a reliable system, Affectionate for true love relationship. Please contact me via my email
(Lovemary_james10@yahoo.com) so that I Give you my picture so you better me And to unite us as divine one Family.Please I look forward to Hear your sooner beautiful mail (Remember the distance, age o color Does not matter, but the love to attribute the questions of A true love relationship) have an endless Special day and moment of joy and be blessed for me
Lovemary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Glad Williams - gladwilliams33@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:34 pm

Profile not available for view.

glad3254
28 y/o woman
Berlin, Germany

My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site: I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private mail (gladwilliams33@hotmail.com)box so we can know ourselves better. RESPECT is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Then i will send my pictures to you. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest in my yahoo id and remain bless.
Miss glad
Date: 2017-01-26 16:05:07
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

minerva

Bookmark and Share

feat - featfeatbuba@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:51 pm

featfeatbuba@hotmail.com

CD
feat

Female , 86 , seeking Male
new york, AL

hello my honest friend, How are you doing,hope is well with you and your family? my dear i am very much happy for your respond to my mail and also i we like you to contact me with my email addrerss featfeatbuba@hotmail.com where i will be able to write to you to tell you more about me.

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Desmond - viviandesmond10@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Stella Hassan; <stella4hassan@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Hello Dear Friend.
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred through the help of a new partner Mr, Ahmed Musa from United Arab Emirates. Presently I am in United Arab Emirates for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady who is working with the Federal Ministry of Finance Senegal (FMFS) and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

Due to my hurry mood i can not be able to wait, but I try to left an Golden Visa Card with the amount of US$350,000.00 inside the visa card for you at the United Bank of Africa (UBA) for you before traveling to United Arab Emirates. It is just a token to appreciate for your efforts in trying to help me to get this funds when i was in the Camp in Senegal, despite the fact that it failed because it was not the appropriated time. so you has to be fast and contact the United Bank for Africa (UBA) immediately you receive this mail.

Here is the contact:
United Bank For Africa (UBA)
Telephone; +221-703327851
Email: ( uba.transferred@accountant.com )

Contact this (UBA Bank) to enable them deliver your Golden Visa Card to your address. With this Visa Card you can withdraw the money from any Bank ATM Machine Worldwide. I really appreciate your efforts, so contact the (UBA Bank) email address and send them your posting address so they can post the Visa Card to you and do not forget to send me message as soon as you receive it and also remember to use the funds wisely for the betterment of your life.

Regards
Mrs Stella

.... Bank Phone number give a Hit in FB for Kingsley Uchenna

https:/ /www. facebook.com/Sirkings123

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lawrenta Maziq - lawrentamazziq2@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:16 am

swandate.com/members/lawrentababy1/
lawrenta maziq
@lawrentababy1
Birthday 1989-05-03
Country United States
City new york

My name is Miss Lawrenta.I am a female I am a new girl here and am here to established a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box.(lawrentamazziq2@hotmail.com) So i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am and I believe we can move from here! waiting to hear from you soonest.
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
please contact me here.(lawrentamazziq2@hotmail.com)

Same Nigerian mafia also reported here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107528

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

joyevans4love@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:11 am

demo.vldpersonals.com/
joyylov
City: dakar

Hello dear new friend,
My name is Joy. I see your profile and like it. can you contact me back at my private email (joyevans4love@yahoo.com) to have my photo and my details. I am waiting for your reply (joyevans4love@yahoo.com )

Thanks
Miss Joy

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Favour Love - favourlo20@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 16, 2018 12:54 am

Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 15:43:46 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: HELLO MY DEAREST.

My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is favour Zokora,24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that
was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. Linus Zokora was the managing director of Zokora industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this picture when my father was alive and i will like to see your picture.

Awaiting to hear from you soon
Yours in love
Favour.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

tina-fadani@hotmail.com, garrigatkuoth01@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Subject: Hi
Hello! Nice to meet you am miss Tina from site , please write me here tina-fadani@hotmail.com I have something very important to talk with you ok

mamag
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: new york city
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

iam a girl looking for honest man for love.
IP: 197.211.56.96
State/Region: Anambra
City: Awka

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

garrigat12@gmail.com, gg902184@gmail.com, garrigatkuoth96@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:08 pm

^^ all from IP: 197.211.56.110
State/Region: Anambra
City: Awka

Hi
Hello! Nice to meet you am miss Tina from site , please write me here tina-fadani@hotmail.com I have something very important to talk with you ok

Goodmama

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)

Personal Description:

iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.

gmama

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)

Personal Description:

iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.

girlmama

Height: 6'0 - 6'3 (181-190cm)

Personal Description:

iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.iam a girl looking for honest man for love.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:46 pm

mamalove
hi
fine
and you
please where are you from
ok nigeriehe
am from senegal
infact amfrom Sudan but living senegal
living in senegal as a reffuge camp
am using our rev fayher computer
pls an going to camp now
tomor
or write here me here tina-fadani @ hotmail . com ok

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Auly Dalina, aulydalina@hotmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Auly Dalina
New York, NY
Woman looking for Man 20-99
Ethnicity: Black
Education: High School
Job: Computers Software
Has Kids: Yes, living with me

Hi,I like your profile I saw, And i will like to be your Friend, my name is Auly dalina. I am open for friendship and possibly a relationship if it works, this is the my Email Address aulydalina @ hotmail. com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

morganrita83@gmail.com, ritamorgan448@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:33 pm

split from viewtopic.php?p=596564#p596564

hello my dear,
I really appreciate the fact that i come in contact with someone like you. And i will be pleased to know you better,please dear write me back using my e-mail address... morganrita83@gmail.com

ISP SOFTplus Entwicklungen GmbH
Connection type Hosting
Organization Accessnow
bad IP proxy
^^avatar hangouts shows a different woman:

Return to “Black Females”