It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

African scammers posing as military personnel.
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Sgt Stuart James (Part 3)

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:06 am

If he give you email ID, skype or phone number feel free to post them all and welcome to RS :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kumarparitosh307@gmail.com, Skype: pariroopak

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:05 pm

How you doing including family and work ?i found your profile quiet interesting and think it necessary checking on you ,I admire your beauty and will love to maintain steady contacts and know ourselves better ....Am counting on your humble response and will not be hesitant responding you , you may add me on Skype if you don't mind.(pariroopak)With care.Paritosh
kumarparitosh307@gmail.com,will look out for you ...

=> hangouts: Paritosh Kumar, Victory

=> m2, ParitoshJames "Feeling Thoughtful"
49 year old man from Salt Lake City, Utah Looking for woman for relationship Last seen within the last day

I am a simple and unique man of integrity,not too sure marrying through this medium but nature may have its course am not bothered ,I desire meeting trustworthy woman who really experienced and willing to settle reliably.No scammers or irresponsible woman please,if you ever being scammed kick off....I will not constantly be on here kindly reach me via Skype: pariroopak ,thanks.
Profession: Engineer
Widowed

Skype details are: Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar, Damascus, Damascus, Syria, pariroopak
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

skype pariroopak

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:40 pm

[20:44:17] Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar: Yes ,am grateful for the add
[20:47:09] Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar: I certainly looks forward to a positive times with you.Where are you presently and your relationship status?
[20:48:20] Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar: I admire your stature and will love to know you more please
[21:03:34] Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar: I love to know when possibly you gonna be on here,we need to talk
[22:34:40] Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar: Hello Baby,
[22:35:02] Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar: Hey
[22:36:23] Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar: How lovely this could be ....am excited communicating with some one from afar home
[22:37:18] Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar: There has been series of casualties but we are protected....How is life with you
[22:37:25] Paritosh Roopak Kumar Roopak Kumar: ?

IP: 104.143.74.153
ISP: InstaVPS
Organization: Datacenter IP, LLC

bad IP, been used in scams before.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

franklin.james10@mail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:07 am

waydate
franklin4
56 y/o man
Panama City, USA

Hello Dear evening to you, and how was your day? My name is Franklin james I am 50 years old, I am a U.S military soldier under the United Nations. I have been in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission. I am here looking for serious relationship and i found your profile interesting. I am looking for a very nice woman to love, caring honest, matured, understanding, and of good character i want e-mail address on (franklin.james10@mail.com
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

steveterrythomas@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:27 pm

^^

HELLO DEAR FORM STEVEN THOMAS
Steven Thomas <steveterrythomas@hotmail.com>

Good day beautiful woman.

I hope you had a good day. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to write to you. Like I said, my name is Steven Thomas. I am an American officer on duty here in Afghanistan. I will retire from active service next year. I am 53 yrs old. My wife died six years ago in a car accident and since I'm single. I have a daughter who is 17 yrs old and she studied foreign languages in the UK. It is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own shares of the setbacks in life. Have not we all? But despite all that I never stop, I thank God for my life and all the experiences I was exposed.

I enjoy meeting new people and their lives in motion. I enjoy it, new parts of the world has to offer the tranquility of an ocean, the beauty of a mountain, and all that nature. I love movies, reading books dancing, listening to music, cook ... all life has to offer ... but I can just as comfortable as at home ... bundled with a good book in front of the fireplace with you by my side.

I am looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, comfortable, beautiful and passionate. I consider myself as a clever but harmless. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, travel, golf, etc. I am looking for a woman I love with all my heart, the woman that I spend the rest of my life. Someone who is willing to share her life with me is my life and I can with her and together we will build, share a happy and enviable home. I do not think to look for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man is never the good fortune to be completed by a woman next to his right. I hope the right woman for me, and I hope that would open our doors to the blessings and suffering in our lives. Please do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and send your photos are on my side. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you.

Thanks
Steven Thomas

...attached eight standard photos i won´t repost again.
:)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Baldock Graham Russell, baldockgrahamrussell@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:45 am

see also ...http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 93#p494693

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012516606737
Baldock Graham Russell
Works at Delta
Lives in New York, New York
Widowed
From Brooklyn, New York

Image Image
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

hodgesf961@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Hello pretty how are you?
Ok my you are welcome this is my email address(hodgesf961@gmail.com) you can right me there so that we will know more about each other

ip, hodgesfrederick hodges, 48 y.o.
Beesel, Netherlands
Joined 3 days ago
I love to draw and watch films also I am fed up with people who find out that I am married but I lost my wife to a breast cancer and I have a son his name is Chris Then don't want to talk to me anymore so please don't bother if u read this and don't like it don't bother talking to me.Thank u for dropping by and please if u would like to chat please feel free to do so
Requests
please I will talk to anyone but do please do not ask for money as u might not like the answer u get
Hobbies & Interests
I like going to the beach, listing to music, reading
Favorite Music
70s and 80s
i also like Flo Rida (good feeling,whistle and wild ones let it roll )
the music from dirty dancing film
Favorite Movies
Anything with wwe wrestlers in them
p.s i love you,pretty woman.cartoon movies (for kids),also action movies

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: hodgesf961@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:05 pm

Hello my love
frederick hodges <hodgesf961@gmail.com>

Hello Dear, how are you doing today?

its good to know about you, well i feel safe talking to you now and
also to tell you about me, for me, i am single now, i lost my wife to
a breast cancer last three years ago and i have one son his name is
Chris he is in a military school in Turkey where he is having his
studies .i am from Miami Florida, US and i have a home in Texas i am
serving with the US military but current among the US special force
soldiers deployed to Syria for UN peace keeping mission, my dear i
must say that you a beautiful woman in which any man will love to have
you as his wife. please tell me more about your love life do you
believe in love at far sight?

best regards
Frederick Hodges

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jack Connor, Skype: Jack.connor39

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:16 pm

see also Uwe: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=300

Jack.connor39
Ghana :twisted:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

alando.b@yahoo.com, bonner.alando87

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, how are you doing and how is the weather condition out there? My name is Bonner and I'm a single father. I'm here in search of a serious long term relationship that will last forever and lead to marriage. If you are interested you can get back to me Via email so that we can tell more about ourselves and exchange photos ....Email: alando.b@yahoo.com / Skype: bonner.alando87

=> Skype: Bonner Alando, Kabul, Afghanistan

sma, bonner
I'm kind, humble, romantic..

Location Tracy, United States Status Widowed
Age 55, Male , 5'9" (176 cm) Seeking Female
Intentions Marriage Personality Romantic
About Me
I like reading news papers, watching TV,listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling. I want to go into good Investment after my retirement and find a woman I can settle down/grow old with and be a happy family for the rest of my life.
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United States
Occupation Military Languages English / German
Education Masters Degree

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Rice, frankrice25@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:59 pm

see also....
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=102382

interpals
frankrice rice, 53 y.o.
Americus, United States
frankrice25@yahoo.com
About
I will tell u a little bit about myself and my family! I was adopted when I was a child and the family that adopted me was very kind to me..this Family that adopted me was not having any children on their own.I was their only adopted child.This woman lost his husband when i was at the age of seventeen and that really made her sick. she is still living,she is really strong and healthy and a very hard working woman.. Am really proud to have her as my Mum.. Otherwise my family is small!
Requests
I am honest and i am looking for an honest partner.A woman who is going to show me true love and passion.Respectful and serious intentions for a long relations and marriage.Trust is everything,honesty.Someone who I can share my day with and hold in my arms forev

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:08 pm

steve.larry8
steve.larry9

purplelady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

STUART JAMES

Postby purplelady » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:49 pm

I have just recently had contact with someone once again who is using photos of the military man Stuart James.
I met him online dating site OKCUPID. This is not the first time, I have corresponded with him over the past two years, and each time this year, when I have had contact with him, I have tried to report him. I don't know how this man, can have so many photos of this MILITARY man. He has been around a long time, and many different aliases. So, here is all I have this time and it follows = I EDIT IT SO THAT, MY NAME WOULD NOT BE ON HERE.
HIM = Hello
HIM = Hello, How are you? I am doing good dear, thank you. I saw your profile and I decided to write you, what is your name dear?
ME = Good Morning, Your Welcome. I am good here as well. Just got up and getting my day started. It is nice to hear from you. What would be your name?
ME =What is your occupation? Do you have children? Where were you born and raised?
What would your name be? Take Care. Have A Blessed Day!
HIM = It was nice reading your message dear
HIM = I am Mg. General James Howard, Armay contingent commander in Afghanistan, I have a son he is 15 and with my ex wife in Los Angeles
ME = Hello James, It is nice to hear from you. So you are in Afghanistan at this time. When are you due to come back home to the USA?
ME = Would you like to exchange emails to make it easier on you to correspond with me, since you are in Afghanistan? If so, please leave your email address and I can write more to you there. I will look forward to hearing from you soon. Take Care. Stay Safe and Alert. Stay Blessed.
HIM = = Very okay dear I was thinking of that
HIM = I would like to write you more about myself and also send you some pictures if you want. as i will not always be here to chat regarding the nature of my job. what is your email address?
ME = Please give me your address first? How are you this fine day? I would love to see more photos of you could you send them here? chat again soon.
HIM = Sure dear, I will write you a message later, and here is my own email too
jameshoward011@outlook.com

james howard <jameshoward011@outlook.com>
Hello Shirley
I don't know why, but I felt attracted to you since we began chatting, and I would want to know more about you.
There have been series of suicide bomb attacks in Afghanistan during my stay here, and I have been overworking myself trying to bring lasting peace to the people of Afghanistan. You can see this from the pictures which I have attached here for your viewing.
You caught my attention as I met you online and with the way you talked to me, I became more interested in you.
I recently served as the deputy commanding General of the U.S. Army Special Operations Command at Fort Bragg, N.C. July, 2012.
I am a native of Sanborn NY. I was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant of the Infantry upon graduation from the United States Military Academy in 1985. My initial assignment was with the 3rd Battalion, 504th Infantry, 82d Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, N.C., where I served as a Platoon Leader and Company Executive Officer. My next assignment was in 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Hunter Army Airfield, Ga., where I served as a Platoon Leader, Support Platoon Leader, and Assistant Logistics Officer.
After attending the Infantry Officer Advanced Course, I served as a Company Commander in B Company, 4th Ranger Training Battalion, Ranger Training Brigade, Fort Benning, Ga. Following command, I returned to the 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Benning, Ga., as the Plans and Liaison Officer. I served as the Battalion Air Operations Officer, later took command of B Company and also served as the Liaison Officer in 2d Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Lewis, Wash.
I then attended the Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas followed by an assignment as the Operations Officer in 1st Battalion, 506th Infantry, 2d Infantry Division, Eighth United States Army, Korea. I then served as the Battalion Operations Officer and later Battalion Executive Officer for 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia. I then served as the Regimental Operations Officer for 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Benning, Ga.
From 2001–2003, I commanded 1st Battalion, 87th Infantry, 10th Mountain Division (Light), Fort Drum, N.Y., and from 2003–2004, i commanded 3d Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Benning, Ga. Following command, i attended the College of Naval Warfare, Naval War College, Newport, R.I.
In 2005, I commanded the 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Benning, Ga. In 2007, I became the Director of Operations, Joint Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg, N.C. In 2009, I became the Assistant Commanding General, Joint Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg, N.C. From 2010 to 2012, I served as the deputy commanding general (operations) for the 25th Infantry Division, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
I have a Bachelor of Science Degree from the United States Military Academy and a Master of Arts in National Security and Strategic Studies from the U.S. Army War College. My military education includes the Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced Courses, the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, the U.S. Army War College, the United States Naval War College, and the Senior Service College Fellowship Course.
I have participated in a number of contingency operations including Operation JUST CAUSE in Panama, as a member of Task Force Ranger in Operation UPHOLD DEMOCRACY, Haiti, Operation IRAQI FREEDOM and Operation NEW DAWN in Iraq, Operation ANACONDA in Afghanistan, and multiple rotations in support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM, Afghanistan where I am currently deployed.
I am divorced but I have 1 child with my ex-wife Theresa. I enjoy flying and gardening. In addition I am good at shooting and I play polo.
Due to special reasons, we are restricted from the use of Webcams , though I hope to be out of here as soon as possible.
Please check this web page: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mystery-us-sol ... 53922.html
If you have checked the above web page, you will better understand why we have restrictions on the use of webcams. I included a scanned copy of my official ID card with this email so as to assure you of my identity.
Looking forward to get a reply from you with pictures too.
Regards,
James

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

213-293-0471, 857-240-6160 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:03 pm

scammer mixes galleies, see also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 21#p503021

This scammer is on POF, using the name Wilson Blaire. Claims to live in Boston, has a PhD and works for the government. Would not give out his e-mail address. Viber # is 2132930471. Phone # is 8572406160.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Bond, frankbond43@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:37 pm

waydate
johnny1234
60 y/o male
Largo, USA

Hello pretty woman, How are you doing today....I am Frank Bond and i am here looking for serious relationship with no broken heart and i am not here for played ahead games and also i am new to this site....Please i will like you to Email me so that we can chart on messenger to know each other better.....This is my Email frankbond43@yahoo.com

Return to “Military scams”