It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
toooldforthis16
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby toooldforthis16 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Where did you meet him? Online dating? He asked me for money ($1200 USD) late last week. His story is he's stuck in Ghana trying to get gold out for "us". He said if he can't get out he can't get to me to "make love to you." So cheesy!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

ScienceandJustice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ScienceandJustice » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Well, I don't like to expose my personal life in a social media but I'm worried about scammers invasion in my page on facebook with images of Mr. Slim. I have a list with a 50 different names with his images.
Some pages I reported and removed by facebook. The first time when scammers add me I didn't know about this crime. I received some romantic message the at he asked me $ 800 dollars, so I know this.
I reported this page to facebook to remove this fake profile, he is name Ben Philip.
I reported others fake pages but the facebook stopped to removed this pages. I would like help Mr. Slim.
In my country would be easy because we have especific laws for protection of personal imagens in a social media. I'm telling you what happened with me because some people with bad intension and twisted mind has distorted the facts of my story.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:26 pm

About reporting to Facebook: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 2&t=103408
You can help other victims by posting scammer´s reply-to email address/phone numbers/chat nicks/money receiver details here so victims can find them. :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Thanks, this is the important info :)

^^money receiver: khanyisile pretty zulu, 36 Durban height, South Africa
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

ScienceandJustice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ScienceandJustice » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:02 am

I apologize my language is Portuguese, I have to use google translator. It is not reliable. :D :D

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 am

No problem dont worry :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Heartbroke51
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Heartbroke51 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:41 pm

He is on meet me. Name is Michael John or Michael John Chamber. He is good says from Shawnee OK working in Florida is divorced with a dauger age 10 but he wants you to help raise her together with him be a family. First none of the 5 emails he sent would work. His number is (575)448-0102 but when you call you get answering system. Email was different versions of the same Michaeljohnchamberassociate@gmail.com I am leaving current pictures of Michael and he told me yesterday his daughter is on oxygen because I was ptessuring him to prove he was a real person. He also gave me an address 424 Aydelotte but these are owned by someone else.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michaeljohnchamberassociate@gmail.com, (575)448-0102

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Heartbroke51

Thank you for the report. Hope you are okay despite of your username. Only stupid scammer can have such an obnoxious/long email address. Normal person knows that nowadays we need to type our email everywhere and all the time. Please BLOCK those evils and let them be on oxygen or even without it ;) . The less them the better :D
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re:Mark S mark.scott612@yahoo.com

Postby wings » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:20 am

Mark S tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6043466320

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 28 times
Profile Skin: Default

HE POST HIS MESSAGE WITH HIS EMAIL RIGHT ON HIS PROFILE. :applause:

Mark S Hello pretty woman,

How are you doing? you look very beautiful in your profile photo. I love your profile pictures, especially your smile. I have never seen a beautiful creature like this in my life.. I love to be a friend,Am a widower and a single father of one, Am a Swedish but i live in Liverpool, i love swimming, a walk by the beach part, camping, adventures, sports, pets, music, movies and most of all i love kids. What is your qualification for chosen friends so that i can know if i am qualify....smile....

I hope to hear from you again pretty woman...

Have a wonderful day rest..
Love Greetings......mark.scott612@yahoo.com...

elinor.hawke-szady
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby elinor.hawke-szady » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello - this jerk also has at least 6-7 Facebook Accounts/Profiles - calls himself Totti Tony. I reported one of the Profiles to Facebook and it's been suspended pending their review, but there are still 6 other ones. All the same guy, just different Profile photos.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:29 am

elinor

Please keep posting the fake profile where African mafia uses this man's photos in here if you have their email address or phone number. FB is very bad with removing them, so by posting here people can be actually saved. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

CelticNative
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Louis <harrylouis2004@yahoo.com>

Postby CelticNative » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:07 pm

:twisted: This guy really plays with your heart. He pretends he cares really quick, then says he loves you and wants to get married. He sends romantic pictures and sayings. The love songs really get your heart. He is VERY romantic and good. He gets really upset when you won't send him money for different reasons. He will play on your sympathy to get what he wants. It would have been great if he was real.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:22 am

CelticNative

We are happy that you know better about Nigerian romance scammers and you are safe. Please kindly post: fake profile, email address, phone number, love letters, money request. Please do not confront them, just BLOCK and IGNORE.

dashi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dashi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:11 am

Have met the scammer Alexander Richard on social media.
He was from San Diego, California. He used the stolen photos of Dr. xxxxxxxxx
e-mail: alexotero124@gmail.com
Told that he was widower with daughter Katie. She studied on a boarding school in Italy.
Her email: Katiealexander20249359@yahoo.com
Alexander Richard told me that he was a businessman, he purchased and sold the cable for telecommunication companies.
After 1 month of every day chatting, he told me that he needs to go to Portugal to buy cable for telecommunication companies, he had received a contract. He told me that he had bought the material and have to go back by the ship. During the sea trip he asked me for a favor.
He told me that he got a message from his insurance company about his inheritance (gold and 3 stones of diamonds). The contract has ended. They wanted to send his inheritance by a courier company. The courier company wanted to send the parcel to his place, but he cannot receive it, because he was on a trip. He wanted to send the parcel to my place, till he arrives to see me. He wanted to contact me the courier company.
The site of Courier Company:
sure.cour-sevice.com
(I think this is a fake site)
e-mail: post@sure.cour-sevice.com
Alexander Richard told me to message them that I am his wife and want to receive the parcel. I have contacted them and asked how much cost the delivery. I asked to pay Alexander Richard, but he told me that he is on a trip, has no opportunity to pay from there. The courier company offered me to pay partially, $1000 to start the delivery to my place and AR will pay the rest when he arrives at my place.
Also he asked to help his daughter to send her some money. She was sick, she needed a treatment, and she was an asthmatic.
Also Alexander Richard gave me the info bank address, to prove me that he had money on his account around $200,000.
i.tungsten.bnaccess.co.uk/signon/newr3elgb/cLoginc.php
(the site is a fake, but looks like real)
customercare@tungsten.gov-si.com
Later I have checked the IP addresses; the location was from Moscow (Russia).
IP: [5.255.227.239]
[5.45.198.18]
[87.250.241.195]
I think this are organized group of people, who do the scam.

ImageImageImage

Return to “White Males”