It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 3

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ellis Larry Wayne, ellislarry.wayne321@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:31 pm

live:ellislarry.wayne321
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Ellis Larry Wayne, ellislarry.wayne321@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

charlesbarnett_2010@hotmail.com, Skype charlesbarnett_2010

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Hallo schöne Frau, wie du bist? Morgen ist eine schöne Gelegenheit, um alles zu vergessen, die Dinge que falsch gestern ging und sich eine auf diesem neuen Tag Marke neue Chance zu geben, können Sie die großen Dinge que heute sehen, ist Sie anbieten und können Sie lernen, um das Beste machen aus ihnen heraus. Ich werde froh sein, wenn wir Freunde sein können, wenn Sie nicht für Ihre Antwort warte nichts dagegen, so dass wir einander gut bekommen beginnen zu wissen, ein wunderbarer Morgen haben

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort meine Liebe, wie Sie tun? Bin ein Witwer mit einem Sohn, bin ich viel Spaß und Freunde leicht machen. Ich liebe das Leben, die Liebe meiner Familie und haben immer noch etwas Liebe mit einem speziellen Dame zu teilen. Das Leben kann, ohne dass jemand einsam sein ... Ich bin eine Person, die sehr real ist, wenn es um das Leben und seine "Themen geht. Bin ehrlich, freundlich fürsorglich, liebevoll, guten Sinn für Humor, easy going, Freidenker, vertrauenswürdig und das Leben anderer Menschen zu respektieren ..... Ich bin ein Mann, der das Leben lebt, wie es mir geht. Ich sorge mich nicht für morgen, denn es wird hier sein, egal was ich am besten Tage meines Lebens do.The noch kommen

Ihr Profil und Ihre schöne Bild hat meine Aufmerksamkeit erregt! Können Sie mir etwas über sich in wenigen Worten sagen? Haben Sie schon einmal verheiratet gewesen und haben Sie Kinder haben? Was suchen Sie auf dieser Website? Ich bin neu auf dieser Dating-Website, aber ich lasse Sie meine Skype Addressis: charlesbarnett_2010 und E-Mail ist: charlesbarnett_2010@hotmail.com .Sie können Lassen Sie mir auch Ihre E-Mail oder Skype, so dass wir einander gut kennen können,
Guten Abend
Hello beautiful woman, how are you? Tomorrow is a nice opportunity to forget everything, things went wrong wrong yesterday and to give oneself a new brand on this new day, you can see the great things que today, is you offer and you can learn to get the best Make out of them. I'll be glad if we can be friends if you do not wait for your answer, do not mind, so we get to get each other well to know a wonderful morning

Thanks for your reply my love, how do you do? I am a widower with a son, I am a lot of fun and make friends easy. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be without anybody being lonely ... I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and his "subjects." I am honest, kind caring, loving, good sense of humor, easy going, freethinker , Trustworthy and to respect the lives of other people ..... I am a man who lives life as I am.I am not worried for tomorrow because it will be here no matter what I best day of my life Do.The still come

Your profile and your beautiful picture has caught my attention! Can you tell me something about yourself in a few words? Have you ever been married and did you have children? What are you looking for on this website? I am new to this dating site but I leave you my Skype Addressis: charlesbarnett_2010 and email is: charlesbarnett_2010@hotmail.com. You can also leave me your email or Skype so that we can know each other well ,
Good evening
z, Charles
52, New York, United States
Last seen 6 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 47‑70, in Brazil.
I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

skype charlesbarnett_2010

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:39 am

[13:16:39] Charles Barnett: Hello ,thank you for adding me here
[13:17:09] Charles Barnett: How are you doing today ?
[13:37:50] Charles Barnett: am sorry i went to the bathroom
[13:37:52] Charles Barnett: am backnow
[13:38:08] Charles Barnett: do you mind given me ur email so i send some pictures to you
[13:38:22] Charles Barnett: also what time do you think we can talk in the night ?

IP: 41.66.208.161
Continent: Africa

Good Morning My Dear
From: Charles J.Barnett <charlesbarnett_2010@hotmail.com>

Hello my dear ,how are you ?thank you for your reply ,am very glad reading your message ,i would like to tell you more about my self now
I am a devoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times.

I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky.my skype is charlesbarnett_2010 am very interested in knowing you more than now ,may the rest of your day be blessed take care and bye for now
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

danielkane67@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:00 pm

mixes galleries, see also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 80#p502480
I got a random email from this guy supposedly from a site called Livedatingclub.com, which I don't even belong to. I have gotten several from that site, so I think someone is using my email. Anyway, this is the email I got:
Daniel Kane <danielkane67@gmail.com>
Attachments5:56 PM (15 hours ago)

to me
You are a very Beautiful looking woman and it's hard for me to believe why such a Beautiful looking woman like you be alone over there without getting men chasing on you.. My Name is Daniel,i hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition.While going through this site(Livedatingclub.com) today.I came across your profile which i personally find interesting.. Well am really impressed by your profile and in a specially manner i will further want to communication with you for us to get to know each other better, if you share the same view with me you can reach me by replying this mail, I will tell you more about me and more pictures of me in reply......

Best Regards.. Daniel
He sent me a picture, which is NOT the picture being posted here, but the email is linked to a Google+ account that DOES have this picture. Here are the picture he sent and the one on his Google+ account. It looks like they're both used a lot in scams.

Before I searched the picture (which is how I found this site), I wrote him back saying I wasn't the person he was trying to write. He wrote back and asked if we could still be friends anyway. Based on the email, English is clearly not his first language.

This is the Google+ page: plus.google.com/103143341578816019187

Kimberly

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

charlesbarnett_2010@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:11 pm

And my own today´s Murphy is back with yet more scripted email text:

Hello My Dear
From: Charles J.Barnett <charlesbarnett_2010@hotmail.com>

Hello my dear ,how is day going like ?i want us to get to know each other well ,I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets,I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that

I consider myself a very easy going person, even tempered. I love to go for long walks during a beautiful summer sunset with my dog Danny along the wonderful walking trails by my home, going for walks during a gentle snowfall in the winter and walks during a crisp and sunny autumn day. I love to cook and a perfect evening would be to decide on a wonderful menu and cook together while enjoying a fine glass of red wine and great music. I enjoy many type of music from easy listening jazz to classical to country western especially Ian Tyson.

One of my hobbies is landscape painting and have become quite good, enough so that I can give them away as gifts to my family. My life long passion is genealogy and have been discovering my family roots for the past years. Love old movies, scrabble and nature,am really hoping that you send me some pictures also tell me a little about your self too ,have wonderful day bye for now

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bennngeorge001@gmail.com, cont´d

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:52 pm

see pg. 3

Dear Friend

My name is Bernard George I am from US and i"m working as US army.....presently deploy to Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission I have some information i need to discussed with you which is personal between me and you.

I do understand because of the scam going on over the world, it is difficult for one to trust any body am an American believe me this is real.

I will need you to assist me to received The funds in a consignment box in your country so i relcate for investment after giving your 40% as your share. As soon as i hear from you i will give you detail

Get back to me via private email bennngeorge001 @ gmail com

Bernard George

z, ben
51, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 30‑90, in Germany.

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

+254786972358, mumtazhussainbakhshrasool@hotmail.com

Postby wings » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:09 am

Martin B /tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6041731473

Profile Views: 2061 times
Profile Skin: Default
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight

HIS MESSAGE TO A FREIND. INCLUDES HIS PHONE NUMBER +254786972358 AND A EMAIL ADDRESS
mumtazhussainbakhshrasool@hotmail.com

Greetings to you my dearest, before I wanted you to help me secure the money that gaved to me by syria government but when i find out that you won't be able to help me, i proceed to search for another person that will help me achieve my aim, finally i met a woman named Maria from Canada she helped me so much to achieve all my plan, right now i have got married to her and i an in Canada now. I bought many gift to you which i will not tell you what it is now because i want it to be a surprise thing to you, in that same package i put master credit card which has $50,000 dollars in it for you, the pin code number of the credit card is 0000 you can withdraw money from any ATM machine when you receive it, i drop the gift package to my Friend Sir Mumtaz he's right in Nairobi Kenya, I want you to contact him and give him the address he will send it to you through courier service. Email: mumtazhussainbakhshrasool@hotmail.com Phone Number: +254786972358. Please i will not be communicating with you anymore because my wife is jealous she also have the password of this my site which she always check on it, make sure that you receive this gift package from my friend so that you will remember me always i also gave him
money for the courier service delivery fee.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

peterfrank792@hotmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:35 pm

same Ghanaian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 27#p504627 ; during the scam, this Ghanaian twit switches to "Stephen Murphy gallery".

Hello my dear ,
How are you? Well thank you for having contact direct to my email address. Well let me tell you about myself, my name is Peter, I am an American officer, my father is American, while my mother is from Russian, which I was born in Russian and I left Russian when I was 3 years old to America, I am the only child of my parents. I lost my parents when I was very young and grew up was hard and through. My upbringing as a kid was fun and happy because I had a wonderful mother who loved me and show passion and care about me so much, although it did not last long. I’m simple and friendly, I'm not a perfect person, and I'm not looking for the perfect woman, am loving, caring and responsible, I like to cash fun, because I love to smile and be happy forever. I like music so much one of my favorite songs is the Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. I also like country, jazz, blues and classical music. My favorite classical music composers are Mozart, Hayden, Bach, Handel, and Beethoven, I like to ride my bicycle, I do not smoke and I drink occasionally, I drink a little whiskey and wine. Love should never be a thrill, but a deep feeling of reading that and feeling in the eyes of the soul. Stress is what I go through here in Afghanistan because of the nature of my work as a officer. About my future, I want a future with a woman I can share everything and we are both happy with each other. Now for my retirement papers almost ready for me to finally start a new life and peace, is the reason why I contacted you. Well informed about the lost of my family, I mean my wife and my son, it is a sad event i do not want to talk about it, but now am ready to start a new life and future. I hope to hear from you, can you tell me more about yourself and also send me copy of your pictures.
Sincerely,
Peter
ImageImageImage

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 3

Postby Bix » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:44 am

Frank Morgan
Skype.......
frankmorgan250
frankmorgan300
frankmorgan1501
frankmorgan350
frankmorgan400
freeborn123557

IP
Vodafone Ghana
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Greater Accra Region
City: Accra
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fite Luendric, Skype: flr1960

Postby Bix » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:22 am

Yet another active "Fite Luendric" on Skype..

flr1960

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Abbott, stevenabbott1964@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:03 am

waydate
stavas
51 y/o man
Albany, USA

'Hi dear, how long have you been on this site any luck so far, Let us experience the great outdoor together email me lets Start.
Steven By Name
stevenabbott1964@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dauglas Fraser, Skype: dauglas.fraser1

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:57 pm

waplog
dauglasfraser
Male , 56 , Single
Name Surname: Dauglas111
Lives in United States, TEXAS

also... Skype
Steven.fraser71

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Petery - peterrguye@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Subject: peterrguye@yahoo.com
Hi dear,
It is my pleasure to meet you, I hope all is well with you, my name is
Peter Nguyen, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we
can establish a relationship since we are meeting for the first time,
I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you in this site and
I was impressed when I saw your profile and decided to communicate
with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,
truth, & respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly reply to my
E-mail ( peterrguye@yahoo.com ) so that we can know ourselves better.
I have an Important issue to discuss with you hoping to receive your reply.
have a nice day.

Regard,
Peter.

petery
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: New York
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School
Personal Description:

i am looking reel love. i am looking reel love. i am looking reel love. i am looking reel love. i am looking reel love. i am looking reel love. i am looking reel love. i am looking reel love. i am looking reel love.

peterrguye@yahoo.com

IP: 209.95.56.53
Hostname: 209.95.56.53.static.midphase.com
ISP: WestHost
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Stephen Murphy, pt 3

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:47 pm

facebook.com/steve.lugard.96
Steve Lugard

Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephen Murphy - stavekallaher29@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:02 am

badoo.com/profile/0504095610
Stephen Murphy, 41
Location Manchester, North West, United Kingdom
Personal info
i love to cook, and I do not mind house hold work. I have been independent for some years, and consider my home my favorite place. Maybe I become more of a home body as I get older. I think that I like to fix and keep upgrading my home. I do not mind yard work. I do enjoy watching television programs in the evening. I am a man that appreciates a woman's love and attention, just a one woman man. I sometimes think it would be good to live in another country, but not sure where and if it would be for me. I'm kind and considerate, I do not like confrontations, or to argue, and rather think it is better to discuss differences. I am never forceful on my ideas, or expect any one to agree with me all the time because We live in troubled times in United Kingdom, and I wonder why so many have become so greedy. I would give more to the people who are poor if I have it to give. I am healthy, and work to stay in shape. . I hope to one day find someone comfortable with the idea of marriage, and if I

Return to “Military scams”