It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
ScienceandJustice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby ScienceandJustice » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:02 am

I apologize my language is Portuguese, I have to use google translator. It is not reliable. :D :D

Sponsor

Spokeo is a unique background check service that reserches people by EMAIL. They search through the social networks and dating sites databases, to see if a person with such email is registered somewhere.

RESEARCH YOUR SCAMMER, FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE EMAIL
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 am

No problem dont worry :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Heartbroke51
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Heartbroke51 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:41 pm

He is on meet me. Name is Michael John or Michael John Chamber. He is good says from Shawnee OK working in Florida is divorced with a dauger age 10 but he wants you to help raise her together with him be a family. First none of the 5 emails he sent would work. His number is (575)448-0102 but when you call you get answering system. Email was different versions of the same Michaeljohnchamberassociate@gmail.com I am leaving current pictures of Michael and he told me yesterday his daughter is on oxygen because I was ptessuring him to prove he was a real person. He also gave me an address 424 Aydelotte but these are owned by someone else.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michaeljohnchamberassociate@gmail.com, (575)448-0102

Postby Igulinka » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:18 pm

Heartbroke51

Thank you for the report. Hope you are okay despite of your username. Only stupid scammer can have such an obnoxious/long email address. Normal person knows that nowadays we need to type our email everywhere and all the time. Please BLOCK those evils and let them be on oxygen or even without it ;) . The less them the better :D
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

wings
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re:Mark S mark.scott612@yahoo.com

Postby wings » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:20 am

Mark S tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6043466320

Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 28 times
Profile Skin: Default

HE POST HIS MESSAGE WITH HIS EMAIL RIGHT ON HIS PROFILE. :applause:

Mark S Hello pretty woman,

How are you doing? you look very beautiful in your profile photo. I love your profile pictures, especially your smile. I have never seen a beautiful creature like this in my life.. I love to be a friend,Am a widower and a single father of one, Am a Swedish but i live in Liverpool, i love swimming, a walk by the beach part, camping, adventures, sports, pets, music, movies and most of all i love kids. What is your qualification for chosen friends so that i can know if i am qualify....smile....

I hope to hear from you again pretty woman...

Have a wonderful day rest..
Love Greetings......mark.scott612@yahoo.com...

elinor.hawke-szady
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby elinor.hawke-szady » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello - this jerk also has at least 6-7 Facebook Accounts/Profiles - calls himself Totti Tony. I reported one of the Profiles to Facebook and it's been suspended pending their review, but there are still 6 other ones. All the same guy, just different Profile photos.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:29 am

elinor

Please keep posting the fake profile where African mafia uses this man's photos in here if you have their email address or phone number. FB is very bad with removing them, so by posting here people can be actually saved. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

CelticNative
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Harry Louis <harrylouis2004@yahoo.com>

Postby CelticNative » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:07 pm

:twisted: This guy really plays with your heart. He pretends he cares really quick, then says he loves you and wants to get married. He sends romantic pictures and sayings. The love songs really get your heart. He is VERY romantic and good. He gets really upset when you won't send him money for different reasons. He will play on your sympathy to get what he wants. It would have been great if he was real.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:22 am

CelticNative

We are happy that you know better about Nigerian romance scammers and you are safe. Please kindly post: fake profile, email address, phone number, love letters, money request. Please do not confront them, just BLOCK and IGNORE.

dashi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dashi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:11 am

Have met the scammer Alexander Richard on social media.
He was from San Diego, California. He used the stolen photos of Dr. xxxxxxxxx
e-mail: alexotero124@gmail.com
Told that he was widower with daughter Katie. She studied on a boarding school in Italy.
Her email: Katiealexander20249359@yahoo.com
Alexander Richard told me that he was a businessman, he purchased and sold the cable for telecommunication companies.
After 1 month of every day chatting, he told me that he needs to go to Portugal to buy cable for telecommunication companies, he had received a contract. He told me that he had bought the material and have to go back by the ship. During the sea trip he asked me for a favor.
He told me that he got a message from his insurance company about his inheritance (gold and 3 stones of diamonds). The contract has ended. They wanted to send his inheritance by a courier company. The courier company wanted to send the parcel to his place, but he cannot receive it, because he was on a trip. He wanted to send the parcel to my place, till he arrives to see me. He wanted to contact me the courier company.
The site of Courier Company:
sure.cour-sevice.com
(I think this is a fake site)
e-mail: post@sure.cour-sevice.com
Alexander Richard told me to message them that I am his wife and want to receive the parcel. I have contacted them and asked how much cost the delivery. I asked to pay Alexander Richard, but he told me that he is on a trip, has no opportunity to pay from there. The courier company offered me to pay partially, $1000 to start the delivery to my place and AR will pay the rest when he arrives at my place.
Also he asked to help his daughter to send her some money. She was sick, she needed a treatment, and she was an asthmatic.
Also Alexander Richard gave me the info bank address, to prove me that he had money on his account around $200,000.
i.tungsten.bnaccess.co.uk/signon/newr3elgb/cLoginc.php
(the site is a fake, but looks like real)
customercare@tungsten.gov-si.com
Later I have checked the IP addresses; the location was from Moscow (Russia).
IP: [5.255.227.239]
[5.45.198.18]
[87.250.241.195]
I think this are organized group of people, who do the scam.

ImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

alexotero124@gmail.com, Katiealexander20249359@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:04 pm

dashi

Thank you so much for the info. If you can take a screenshot of this fake bank account please post, please post where and to whom they requested to send money? Is there any phone number or SKYPE ID?
Please also BLOCK and IGNORE scammers without confrontation.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Dylan - alexotero124@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:14 pm

At Badoo the mafia abuses picture stolen from different man reported here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&t=104202

badoo.com/profile/0526942956
Dylan
Location Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Appearance: 5' 8'', 216 lbs, average body, black hair and brown eyes

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: alexotero124@gmail.com, Katiealexander20249359@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:29 pm

sure.cour-sevice.com/index.htm

Contact Us
Sure Couriers
3 Ingate Pl Battersea,
London SW8 3NS, UK
Tel: +44 704 203 2667
Email: info@sure.cour-sevice.com Sure Couriers

On 24th December 2014, telephone number +447042037454 was reported as being used by scammers to pretend to be Frank Moore using email address westernumtcashawds@hotmail.com as part of a Lottery Scam.

Given address belongs to Auction house:

Whois Record :
Website Title 401 Unauthorized
Registrant Name: ROBERT CAHILL
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 14 WASHIGTON
Registrant City: CHICAGO
Registrant State/Province: IL
Registrant Postal Code: 77077
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6578943662
Email Address: susankat@pkuit.com ---->>>> Same scammer operating from South Africa reported here : http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 46#p424587

dashi
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: alexotero124@gmail.com, Katiealexander20249359@yahoo.com

Postby dashi » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:25 pm

dashi

Thank you so much for the info. If you can take a screenshot of this fake bank account please post, please post where and to whom they requested to send money? Is there any phone number or SKYPE ID?
Please also BLOCK and IGNORE scammers without confrontation.
Alexander Richard
phone number +18602641394
Address: 11504 Forestview Ln, San Diego, Ca, USA, 92093

Sure Courier Company bank account address:
Name: VIRGINIA CONCEICAO RODRIGUES DIAS
STREET ADDRESS: AVENIDA BERLIM LOTE I 3 ESQ 1800039
CITY: LISBOA
PORTUGAL
ACCOUNT#/IBAN: PT50 0033 0000 4528 3419 0850 5
SETTLEMENT BANK: MILLENNIUM BCP
STREET ADDRESS: RUA ENG. DUARTE PACHECO 1/3 7170008
CITY: REDONDO
PORTUGAL
BCOMPTPL

I found some bank activity on the account of Alexander Richard.
I think here are the names of another scammers, think all the money are fake here.
Tungsten Bank
TRANSFER STATEMENT
ACCOUNT NAME BANK NAME BANK ADDRESS ACCOUNT # SWIFT/ROUTING AMOUNT DATE STATUS
Adan Norman TungSten Bank united states 2009654188 23457094 $855,045.59 06-07-2015 Credited
ALEXANDER RICHARD TungSten Bank united states 200964617704 23457 $10,000.00 10-07-2015 Credited
Connoer Stanley Sample TungSten Bank united states $2,500,000.00 23457 $2,500,000.00 06-07-2015 Credited
Connor Stanley smaple Tungsten Bank United States $2,500,000.00 23673267 $2,500,000.00 03-06-2016 Credtied
ALEXANDER RICHARD TungSten Bank united states $200,00.00 23457 $200,00.00 29-08-2016 Credited
Billy Taiwo TungSten Bank united states $270,000.00 23457 $270,000.00 30-06-2016 Credited

Alexander Richard asked to pay the activation fee for his account (947 EURO)
The fake bank provided me the name of a person who i have to send money (mule):
Receiver's Name: CHRISTINE ANDREA DOMBERG
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: C ELBVILLENWEG 5, 01139 DERSDEN
GERMANY

Also Alexander Richard asked to help his daughter who was temporary in the USA.
He provided me the name of the person who I have to send money (mule):
Name: JUDY ANN KRZNARIC
ADDRESS: 232 CARPENTER LANE, N. HUNTINGTON, PA, 15642, USA

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:10 am

Thank you so much dashi . Since now other people will be saved thankfuly to you. Please BLOCK and never let scammers get to you again.

Return to “White Males”