It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Stephen Colbert, stephencolbert50@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:56 pm

DMF
Sty
- 50 y/o male
- Ohio, USA
- English, English, English
- Business
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2016-11-24 04:42:46
- ID: 251444
I am just me and that all I can be. I am a simple man who loves a simple life,love to go out and have fun.i am a man who loves to see people around me happy always,I hate seeing people get hurt,one thing you must know about me is that i will always be honest and open minded to my everyone,i have nothing to hide,i don't get pleasure out of that at all,I feel that life is too short to treat people like they don't exist.

Hello,
Love is life because with love I believe that life will be more valid and secure. I'm a sincere communicator,honest , reliable, friendly who is available to love someone who feels love and be loved,love is the best thing that life has.I know I maybe not handsome as prince charls is and I can't sing as August Alsina do,but if you're a serious nice lady surely I'm looking for you.
I'll be waiting for your response or give me your email address so I can communicate with you,or send a short mail to me on
( stephencolbert50@hotmail.com )

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014367453292
Colbert Stephen
Lives in Tartus, Syria
From Texas, Queensland

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:58 pm

badoo.com/profile/01398293342
Stephencolbert
age 52
Location Texas, Queensland, Australia
Wants to date with girls, older than 42

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sgt. Maj. Raymond F. Chandler

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:19 pm

86% probability that this location is accurate
To stephencolbert50@hotmail.com
Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 30-Nov-16 at 05:51:13am (UTC -5:00) - 3days14hours1min44secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197¸251¸134¸138:56686)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.99 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8
Referrer https://outlook. live. com/

Summary - as at 30-Nov-16 at 05:51:33am (UTC -5:00) - 3days14hours2mins4secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Walker, patrickwalter097@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:57 am

323-843-8327

.zorpia.com/profile#!PatrickWalte0810
Patrick 56

Hello Dear how are you today, I will like to correspond with you.. Am Patrick . I check your profile and i like it, Your profile sounds convincing and your picture gave me a good insight of what you are likely to be, so i will like to give us the chance of knowing each other.. Have ignored lot of emails because i believe some women are just here to flirting and I'm not really here for that which is why I don't sign on this site that often, I am not also that comfortable saying much about me on this public site because there are a lot of morons on this site and I feel bad with the way they sound hoping every men on here is here for fun... Send me couple of your photos directly into my email and I will freely do the same as well as more information about me you may wish to know... Attached is my personal email which is....patrickwalter097 at Gmail dot com. Or call me on my cell (323) 843-8327 .... hope to hear back from you. Have a lovely weekend
Patrick Walter

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

raymondmarkchandler@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:52 am

802-465-1509

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3449001
Raymond
Male, 54 Years Old
From Whittier, CA
I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I am a one woman man, and am seeking the same. I love to be spontaneous, and often love to just pick up and do trips to absolutely nowhere. Since I can be child like at times, adds a mischievous streak in me.....all in fun. It's all about living life to the fullest with that special someone. I am looking for someone who compliment me, as I will compliment also. Looking for that person to the create those memories for the final chapter in this life. Are you the one????? If so, tell me, and let's start writing our destiny together.

I'm not going to be long here, but for the little time that I have got, besides i don't check my mail here because i am a busy man ue to the nature of my job, you can give me your email address or telephone number and we can start up a relationship from there.
Raymond F. Mark Chandler

Thanks for the mail.Here is my email address and also my telephone number .raymondmarkchandler@gmail.com .(802) 465-1509.
You can send me a text and i will return yours back.
Raymond

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Patrick Walker, patrickwalter097@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:59 am

email.....

wow ...Thank you very much for taking your time to get back to me. how are you doing your weekend? As for us here we are going for fishing now Well sure i would really love to tell you everything you would like to hear..First, what i do is what i like doing the most ..I have been a Building Contractor for over 21yrs now and ever since i have been a Contractor i work alone and i am working so hard to have my own personal company which will work out pretty soon..Where am from ..I was born California LA but raised in Holland Netherlands, Got married there and have my Daughter who's name is Hannah she's 14 years of age and i also i lost wife 12yrs ago...since then i was working so hard and taking care of my Daughter but right now its time for me to find my own life cos Hannah wanted me to be happy and to find someone.....I work but always have time for myself and my Daughter ..So you see i don't give all my life to work ..I like reading and going out for walking,watching movies and making right plans ...Right now i don't have any dream vacation till i find someone to spend my life with ..Cos i can't have vacation just myself ..If you don't mind we can chat and know more about each other if that is okay with you..Well i will be waiting to hear from you soon..Ask me anything you will like to know about me okay..stay bless

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

usmilitaryspecialtroops@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:15 am

and this was the first one

Major Raymond Chandler <usmilitaryspecialtroops@hotmail.com>

This is to inform you that we have verified the soldier Ssgt. Robbie Frost is of the Infantry unit and he's the best within his platoon.

We hope it will please you to know that he has just being deployed on special duty as he remains the best for such mission in our platoon.

This therefore, enables him to be qualified for International Mobile Communication.

However, to have your request granted you are to pay the total sum of $350.00usd as Device and Subscription charges.

Kindly contact us with your details of payment once the payment is made. Your payment details shall include:

Sender's Name
MTCN
Security Question
Security Answer
Your Phone number
Your City
Your State
Your Country
Your Postal code

This charges is to be paid to our Welfare Agent in-charge of the country deployed via the information given below:

Name: Bernie Ruiz
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
postal Code: 79415

This payment is to be done via any Western Union Office nearest to you.

Thanks,
Kind regards.
Major Raymond.F.Chandler

-----------------------------------------------------------original message------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this message from the US Army Supreme headquarter. For more information on your requests, kindly contact us on usmilitaryspecialtroops@hotmail.com.
© 2016. All rights reserved

Thanks team
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

iamnotstupid
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

tommychandler@gmail.com

Postby iamnotstupid » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:50 am

Scammer is on POF using name Tommy Chandler, with e-mail tommychandler@gmail.com. Photos belong to Sgt. Major Raymond F. Candler III, a retired army office.

Here is his portion of his profile : "Well,I am an E-8 First Sergeant (1SG) and now working with the un. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant Major . I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the Senior management of the military And in Bagram Afghanistan at the moment for 12months now and will be retiring in 3 months time and will be returning home in 3 months time. Guess thats something to hope for . I am looking for a good woman who is ready to establish something strong online and be come home to. I want to find my better half and my life partner to spend the rest of my life with . I hope to find such woman on here"

minerva

Bookmark and Share

lovingood07 - lovingoodwarren@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:55 pm

lovingoodwarren@yahoo.com

M2
lovingood07 58 year old male from Decatur , Georgia
About lovingood07

Interests: I will tell you later
Hi..
Profession: Us army

lovingood07
about 1 hour ago
Hi Pretty , l like your profile and your beautiful picture,
Just want to be your friend and just do me a favor... keep smiling and don't stop.please send me a message back so i could get to know you better

lovingood07
12 minutes ago
Here is my yahoo I'd add me on the messenger - lovingoodwarren@yahoo.com

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

336-364-5670 & raymondmarkchandler@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:11 pm

hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=3449001
Raymond
Male, 54 Years Old
From Whittier, CA
I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I am a one woman man, and am seeking the same. I love to be spontaneous, and often love to just pick up and do trips to absolutely nowhere. Since I can be child like at times, adds a mischievous streak in me.....all in fun. It's all about living life to the fullest with that special someone. I am looking for someone who compliment me, as I will compliment also. Looking for that person to the create those memories for the final chapter in this life. Are you the one????? If so, tell me, and let's start writing our destiny together.

Your pictures are inviting while your profile gives something fascinating. Let me see if you will be the reason why I must be with you. I'm not to gonna be long here, but for the little time that i have got besides i don't check my mail here because i am a busy man in the military,tell me more about yourself then we can start up a relationship from there.
Capt Raymond F. Mark Chandler

Thanks for the mail.You can text me via (336) 364-5670. Waiting for your text .

next message..... :roll:

Am so happy to hear that you are such a God's fearing woman which i have been seeking for a very long time .I think we still need time to know more about each other and i will let you know more about me.it's a bit hard to learn everything about someone in one email but I'm hoping to answer most of your questions before you ask, this is my autobiography , it's a bit longer than a normal email so sit back and read it a few times if you have to, let me know what you think, be honest, I can handle brutal criticism, hope it doesn't bore you to sleep, ;) , so here it is.

I hope this finds you in good health and happy, I'm flattered that you're interested in a man like me, the age and lifestyle differences alone are going to be huge obstacles to overcome,I think you'll have a good idea of who I am when you've finished, also, don't take anything I say here personally, none of it's intended to be directed toward any one person, I've written it in a way to show what's in my heart and mind, I hope you don't mind reading, and I hope it doesn't bore you so you fall asleep reading it, enjoy! :).

I've always been a shy and bashful kind of person, that makes it very difficult for me to talk about myself, even in an email, to someone I've never met without sounding like I'm blowing my own horn, at least for me it is, these first few contacts make me feel really awkward, I get all nervous and hope I'm not going to say the wrong thing, my stomach gets full of butterflies and I can't keep my mind focused on what I really want to write, but I'll try to tell you about myself, my habits, and what makes me the man I am to help you get to know a little bit about me.

I think maybe the first thing I should have you do to get a good description of the character, values, morals, ethics, and ideologies of myself is do a search on the "code of chivalry",there are several different versions and when you put them all together I believe you'll read a thorough description of the real me, there's a lot to read but it'll give you a very good idea of the man God, Destiny, or Fate, whoever you believe entwines the threads of different lives, for whatever purpose, has caused our paths to cross, I hope you do this because it really does tell you about the kind of man I am.

I'm real and looking for real love and a lasting relationship, I've been out of touch and haven't dated in a long time.When God brings someone into your life there's a reason, it's not for us to question why, just go with it, so even though I may not be keen on the idea at first doesn't mean I can't compromise.

Becoming friends is a great thing but a love relationship needs more attention and care to develop, in my opinion all acquaintances, relationships, and friendships need to have up close face to face contact to build a foundation on, a love relationship takes time and should begin as friends so you have a chance to find common ground to build a long lasting love relationship and that requires a lot of up close face to face personal and intimate contact to flourish, I'm not talking about sexual contact.I like to meet people and make new friends, it doesn't matter who you are, what background you come from, nor where you are, I'll talk to you as long as you don't prove to be a deceitful person, there are several things that'll end our friendship, dishonesty is one of them,however, when I find that one special woman and we are married she'll not have to worry about anything of a financial nature again, but not until we're married, and I won't tolerate liars, not even someone who tells "little white lies", anyone capable of telling a "little white lie" is capable of being dishonest about more serious matters, I detest cheaters, thieves, scammers, liars, beggars, and disrespectful people, any sign that you're going to be one of these types of people our friendship will end as quick as you'll drop a hot potato,everyone always has a long list of character traits, attributes, they desire in their friends, lovers, and mate, and I'm no different, but there's one character trait that everyone has on their list to which there is no compromising and that's honesty, I too desire .... no, that's the wrong word ....

I DEMAND complete and total honesty, without honesty there is no trust, without trust what have you got? nothing, right? no honesty, no trust, no respect, no relationship, no love, I know I'm asking a lot but it's no more than I give, 100% complete and total honesty, I'm known to tell people to "be real - be true - or be gone",when a man and woman first meet it's a lot like a gift exchange, we present ourselves in a very attractive gift wrap in hopes of winning the attention and affection of the other person but, just as with any gift, in order to reveal the treasure and it's true beauty you have to unwrap it and get inside, you have to dance toe to toe holding one another in your arms while talking and looking deep into each others eyes (the window to our soul where secrets cannot be hidden) and smile (the door to our heart where warmth and true friendship are found),finding that one special person that you can fall in love with is like diving for pearls, you have to jump all the way in, way over your head, and swim to the bottom of the ocean not knowing what you're going to find, if anything at all, sometimes you dive in and come back with nothing, but we all hope to find that one special pearl that compares to no other, the one we'll hold in our heart for eternity,people are like a letter you receive in your mailbox, the envelope that catches your eye is most likely very attractive, but that's only a cover, a container, the details of the letter are inside, if you don't get inside you'll never know anything about the letter, if you don't get inside a person's heart, soul, and mind you'll never know anything about them.

Well i think i have to stop for now,i will write you more when i read from you again and i hope this has not been boring to you ? please feel free to express yourself in the email as you can see i am an open minded man.I will welcome whatever you reveal to me and i promise not to share it with no one .

I have to join the patrol now ,have a great day and God bless .

Hope to read from you soon.

Thanks
Major Gen Capt,Raymond F. Mark Chandler.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

+16788033699

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:46 am

Next chat he give me his phone number

lovingood07
about 10 hours ago
I can not remember my yahoo password again

lovingood07
about 10 hours ago
Please text me for better communication +16788033699

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:21 pm

Next chat

lovingood07
about 2 hours ago
You can also add me on Facebook

lovingood07
about 2 hours ago
m.facebook.com/warren.chandler.142?ref=bookmarks

Warren Chandler

Widowed
From Atlanta, Georgia

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii » Wed May 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Tagged. josegrant247@gmail.com

Happy L

Male / Baltimore, MD / 59 / Single / Native American / Christian / Straight

Junk mail:

My name is Jose Grant, Baltimore Maryland, USA. Please tell me about yourself and send me your email address for better communication. True love goes beyond all limits.

E-mail:

Hello dear.

How are you doing, hope you are having a nice day?. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write to you. It's a pleasure getting in touch with you. I'm sending you few photos of me in the attachment, and I hope you will like that. Once again my name is Jose Grant. I am 59 year old from Baltimore Maryland, United States of America. I will be glad to remain in touch with you, and to meet each other personally. I am a fun loving man with great sense of humor, I love nature and all the best it has to offer, such as: beholding the peacefulness of the ocean, the beauty of evergreen environment and the wonderful nature of the mountains. My desire is to meet a matured, sensitive, sensuous woman who wants a partner, soul companion, lover for a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.

It will be nice if we can stay in touch, to come together and grow older with each other, since it is my plan to go into a new relationship after my retirement. In my own word, I prefer a harmonious relationship where I can be happy again and settle peacefully after my retirement. I have had so many dangers and risk in my profession, but I always cheer up and have fun with friends. Meanwhile, I'm looking for a true and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and caring. I want you to know that though I can't fix all of your troubles, i assure that I'll be there for you through all the seasons of life. That's one constant you can always count on. My hobbies include jogging, basketball, music, horseback riding, traveling, golfing, diving and swimming.

Also, I feel happier and alive when I stay near or beneath ornamental trees, reading some couple of books or having a glass of red wine at fire place, but a man's happiness is never complete until there is a woman right beside him. Who knows, perhaps you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with please send me your email address, so that I can tell you more about myself and also send you my lovely pictures, so hoping to receive lovely response from you your mail will be highly appreciated with great regards.r would open more doors of blessing and affection in our life. I will be glad to hear from you soon, send me some photos of you, i want to behold whom i am discussing with. I would also like you to write and tell me about yourself. looking forward to receive your reply from you.

Best Regards,
Jose Grant.

pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

destinyatole12345@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:22 am

This African scammer uses galleries of three different men:
viewtopic.php?p=530048#p530048
viewtopic.php?p=530049#p530049
viewtopic.php?p=530050#p530050

IP: 166.88.123.73 EGIHosting; bad IP proxy

=>/plus.google.com/u/0/108486586000145190780

chandler drake

Good afternoon my dear, I hope your school day was not so exhausting. I guess I urge you to go to school on time. You do not want to write bad notes? Please keep that in mind. My dear you would like to learn for you, I am already 40 years from the school.So my dearest what do you still today? I am pleased that you are happy about the paystation. I would like to play with you. I've never played this before. So my dear now would likeI wish you a nice evening. Until then my big one.

ImageImage

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

raymondchandler43@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:08 pm

email address already scamlisted in 2014

james Eric
45, Man, Single
Alabaster, United States
Looks for: Woman
37 - 51 years