It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.
highflight16
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Arrigo Carlo <arrigocarlo368@yahoo.com>

Postby highflight16 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 am

Igulinka

Yes of course this scammer from Dr. Mark S. is blocked. I write or call not with criminals person. Never :(

The Name MOORE He loves that Name.... he is on FB currently under the Name James Moore

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015163338923

and a Army Soldier Ray Moore :(

a never ending Story.... :-o

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

highflight16
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby highflight16 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:15 pm

The Name MOORE He loves that Name.... he is on FB currently under the Name James Moore

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015163338923

and a Army Soldier Ray Moore :(

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014885680131&fref=ts

highflight16
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby highflight16 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:23 pm

and FB does nothing.

Photos are copyrighted and belong to the owner.I just do not understand why Mark Zuckerberg
is not responding to complaints. :( :( :(

highflight16
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby highflight16 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:46 am

[quote="highflight16"]The Name MOORE He loves that Name.... he is on FB currently under the Name James Moore
Last edited by highflight16 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

highflight16
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby highflight16 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:11 am

Ray Moore
.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015017926170

highflight16
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby highflight16 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:23 am

Ray Moore
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013163672132

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

peterluther295@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Chris greg
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: NewYork
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

i am well finacially and suited and i love the woman and i will always make her happy and love her and be honest to her and truthful

peterluther295@gmail.com

IP: 197.220.169.153 Accra, Ghana

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

davisbruno23@yahoo.com, 407-392-0015

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 am

Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you!
Hello sexy How are you doing? I find your profile so interesting, your beautiful smile and lovely eyes make me want to know what this beautiful princess is looking for in a man, i will be moving to my new home so i will not be on for a while, i am new Here, my name is Davis Bruno, I would love to have a chat with this angel. If you do not mind let's chat more on private email, my mail is {davisbruno23} / @ / yahoo. Com and you can call me on my cell phone number on this: 407 392 0015,,this is my facebook name: Davis Bruno..... I will be happy, if I ever receive your email or any other means communication from you,hope to hear from you soon Dear. Thanks Have a lovely day,, Davis

t, Davis B
Last Active:20 hours ago
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

bexstar
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bexstar » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi,

I started chatting with a man who claims to be the person who is sending out these images, seen 3, all of which are on here. The email that is being used is access2brad@yahoomail.com and he is using a name Brandon Winters Smith claiming he is from Seattle. He has an odd accent.

Glad I have discovered this scam.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

access2brad@yahoomail.com

Postby Igulinka » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:00 pm

bexstar

Thank you for reporting a Nigerian mafia. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:33 pm

davisbruno23 <davisbruno23@yahoo.com>

Good morning Dear....

For the first time in years i felt i was going to seat for a test to reply your message. Thanks very much for sharing your goals, ambitions and aspirations with me am very sorry to hear about your past and happy you are moving on with life, I feel dumbfounded that i reread and read your letter over again. I feel we share the same common interest and definitely looking for the same thing in life if only we give this a chance. I can't wait to meet to you in person to express my feelings already. I truly like everything about you and long to be with you in person, you are an intriguing woman with true beauty, I feel after reading your profile and mail we may have a few things in common, I wish to find someone that I can share my dreams and ambition with and build a good solid foundation with you. if you are looking for someone that will value independence as well as interdependence where two people can work together on things that are common to both and yet retain our own identities and independent natures. I would welcome the challenge of such a relationship that may have the possibility of evolving into something more or not. Jenny My Daughter Will be 12 years old soon.

More of my interest are visiting the cinema, watching videos, swimming, dancing to romantic music, traveling, dining out, camping and sightseeing. My kind of songs are Romantic blues, jazz and country music. I do some other things for fun most of which are with my woman or soul-mate, I wish to tell you more about this in a chat soon. About my profession, i'm an Petroleum and Construction Engineer..I'm working on a contract right now in the middle of a Sea in Orlando in Florida,,Drilling of crude oil,,i will be stuck there for a month until the Job is 100% completed...

My favorite color is Blue and Black, white. I have just gotten a place of mine and wish to grow into a big organization.
I need a woman who's ready to love me for who I am. A woman that's sincere, worthy, creative, honest, outgoing and outspoken, a woman who I can regard as a best friend,a comforter, a lady who's comfortable in her skin, One who is bold enough to make right decisions on her own, a family oriented woman who has goals in life and future ambitions. A woman who is able to make life worth living like in paradise, she understands my feelings and she's willing to show affection and love always. I'm not looking for a rich woman, No that's not an issue to me.. But a woman who is rich with love care and affections. Do you think you can be the woman of my dreams?

I love to be kept at the edge of my seat. My favorite cuisine are Germany, I also like the American food as well. My perception of an ideal date is walks by the beach when we have hands in hands and from there we can go for a candle lit dinner or something else that is nice.

Now some little questions for you lol..what do you like to do for fun?, whats your favorite meal? ,whats your idea of a perfect first date? whats your kind of music & movies? What are your dreams towards our communication? Will you be able to get across more of your pics across to me. Hope we chat soon on phone and know what we have in mind for each other i hope i will not scare you away with my deep voice and Germany Accent lol.

Lots of Hugs and Blessings.

86% probability that this location is accurate
To davisbruno23@yahoo.com 86% probability that this location is accurate
Sent on 23-Feb-17 at 02:54:15am 'America/New_York' time
1st Open
28-Feb-17 at 03:06:17am -5:00 (86%) Johannesburg, South Africa

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 28-Feb-17 at 03:06:17am (UTC -5:00) - 5days12mins2secs after sending
Location Johannesburg, South Africa (86% likelihood)
Opened on iburst-41-56-217-50¸iburst¸co¸za (41¸56¸217¸50:27166)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/50.0.2661.102 UBrowser/6.1.2015.1007 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,i/*,*/*;q=0.8

Summary - as at 28-Feb-17 at 03:06:37am (UTC -5:00) - 5days12mins22secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

Chug-Chug.Pickles
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Chug-Chug.Pickles » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Got a friend request on Facebook from Adam Hilbert with the same picture above, from the oil rig. He has NO other information in his profile, other than that he's a widower. He had NO other friends, except for three other middle-aged women. I did a Google image search with his profile picture and found this website. I also did an image search for the oil rig photo you have copied above. Guess what? It's been photoshopped! The original picture on the oil rig is of Tony Blair! He's photoshopped his or someone else's head over Tony Blair's. I reported him to Facebook so I can no longer pull up his profile. Wish I could contact the other women he's friended and warn them - but I'm afraid they would confront him and he'd remove the profile and never get caught. Terrible.

becky.sansouci
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby becky.sansouci » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:14 pm

He tried Scamming me but it didn't work! He contacted me with the name of Charles Richards and said he was working on an oil rig and couldn't make phone calls and he lived in Los Angeles California. He said he had a daughter 13 who goes by the name of Benedita Richards who is also on Facebook, with only his picture and one other woman! He told me his daughters birthday was the 29th of March and if I could send her some birthday money as his money was closed while working on the rig. Of course he wanted me to purchase some type of card and when I refused he sent me an address in Minnesota at which I questioned. Of course, he came up with a lie. Then he asked me if he could send me a check and I cash it at my bank and money order money to an African Orphange that he always supported, at which point I said how if your account in on hold.

Be careful.

becky.sansouci
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby becky.sansouci » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:38 pm

He is now on facebook under Charles Richards and Charles Richars

janfowler
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Emma Romaton - Skype: curt.dabgobert

Postby janfowler » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:22 am