It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Michael barnett, michbarnett1954@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.
n4anny
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby n4anny » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:51 am

Connected with Michael on match.com, michbarn, in Aug2016 and ended 5jan2017 when I told him I could not send his phones because I Went to UPS and told them I don't know this Connie Blotkamp even though my address. They sent them back to Sprint. He was livid with me to say the least. His story is Independent Railway Contractor needing to get this last project to get his "card" punched so he can establish a business. He was born in NH on Oct 17,1954 and his mother was Czech and at the age 4, Mom and Michael moved back to Czech because mother needed to go back and help settle her father estate. He claims to have a daughter, Katherine, aka Katie, who attends Queens University in Canada. She was born Mar 17, 1994. He was awarded a contract with a Philippines National Railways for 5wks to repair some lines. His first issues arises about 4wks into the contract when he is expecting a second shipment of hardware. Supposedly duty taxes were raised and now needs to additional $26,000. Then when he is lea Ingham the Philippines, he gets detained at the airport and then you get a call from someone posing as an Embassy rep and they getting him released and he will call when they get him to a place for the night. He ends up getting detained because failure to pay taxes on his project ($276,000). Then the next roadblock is having to pay trade u ion fees of $22,000. Start send funds via a wire transfer that supposedly is a family business here in states and they have family member over in Philippines and less fees. Then use moneygram and has issues picking up because they service local before foreigners. He will ask you to send to Laiza Real Rolluque and he will be there with her and she was a member of his management team so he trust her. He had a friend send me small fund but my bank refused the wire because it was fraudulent. He will also ask you to hold package then eventually will ask you to forward since he is not back. Then he will attempt to send iPhones to you for his IT team he is hiring and eventually ask you to forward. He will send you a plaque with both of your names and something along the lines of My Better Half then next day you will get a dozen 5' roses. The packages will have a name on them but your address and when he asked to send it will be another. He uses addresses for these packages, 3405 Rosa Linda, San Diego and 3655 N sunapee Lo, apt 57, coeur d Alene, ID. he will also send you a copy of his "passport ". Please look careful at passport. On the page with his picture, there is a line of numbers at bottom of page. It will have the passport number, then the country of issuance, then birthdate and then gender. You will see birthdate and gender will not match what is further up on page.

His US phone number 602-730-5808 and his Philippines number is 639288487085

He also uses Michael Richardson, michlrichardson1710@gmail.com. Number 720-465-1837 and same Philippines number 639288487085. Under this disguise, he is an Oil engineer and contract with Philippines National Oil

I have verified that Michael barnett and Michael Richardson are the same person, used the same pictures. Victims of both Michael are in contact due to the fact he turned on her and convince me she was the scammer because she thought the funds I sent thru her were partial repayment of what she sent him. Since he did not get my funds he had my file a police report on her stating she was scamming.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Michael Barnett - michbarnett1954@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:03 am

plus.google.com/u/0/104954040464901999130
Michael Barnett
michbarnett1954@gmail.com
Paradise Valley, Arizona

Work Self Employed
Pipeline Engineer
School of the University of Omaha NE

Skype;
live: michbarnett1954
Michael Barnett
Paradise Valley, Arizona, US

n4anny
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Michael barnett, michbarnett1954@gmail.com

Postby n4anny » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:33 am

Definitely same guy! If you were scammed by him, I am trying to reach out and peel onion back to reach all. Hope you have posted all info you have on him with ic3. I am in lrocess of gathering all data possible and going to meet with local tv station about him.please reach out to me if you would like to help. I had a FB under Kay Schrader strictly on him

n4anny
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby n4anny » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:39 am

Jaga, did you get caught up in scam? If so, can you give timeframe?
This photo was supposedly taken in Sep2016 in Philippines and sent to me.

n4anny
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby n4anny » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:04 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:47 pm

n4anny

Welcome to RS. We are very sorry for the scam. Please know that by giving your address to the scammers and letting them to send marchandises to your home you jeopardized your data. Scammers recruited you as a mule and when they used stolen credit cards and bank accounts from other victims they made your name as a purchaser and put your address as a delivery point of those goods online. Since then you are the user of stolen accounts.

As of now you should go to the fraudaid.com website , follow the info for the fraud victims and speak to their agent for help. Our site does not provide legal help. Please file immediately IC3 complaint with FBI via link: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

You must immediately BLOCK and IGNORE all communications with mafia. Do not accept any parcels. If something is left by your door bring back to the post office. Please do not confront scammers , they will try very hard to convince you that they sorry and in the meantime blow off your computer and phone with viruses. Be safe online.

Please post the copy of the passport and all other fake documents.

Phone number: (602) 730 5808 -->> VoIP from PHOENIX, AZ US
Phone number: (720) 465-1837 -->> VoIP from Denver, CO
Phone number: +63-9288487085 -->> Philippines

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

n4anny
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby n4anny » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:58 pm

this is the fraudulent check. I will keep trying to upload other documents

cjs
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

charlesbaldwin1017@gmail.com

Postby cjs » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:40 pm

My mother was just being scammed by this same person, but thankfully we tracked down this Romance Scam blogpost when we did a reverse image search. The criminal connected with her on the Catholic Match dating site. He told her the same exact story as noted above but used the name CHARLES H BALDWIN and the email charlesbaldwin1017@gmail.com. He used a VoIP telephone number that came up as being near Little Rock, AR, but said he lived in Albuquerque, NM. Said he previously lived in Estonia and also Brazil, that he had a daughter named Katherine (Katie) going to school at Mary Queens in Ontario. Photos that the criminal used are posted below. Luckily, thanks to this website, we were able to intervene and stop my mother from communicating with him further. He did manage to get her mailing address, but no packages have arrived yet. We reported him to the dating site, so most likely he knows his scam was figured out. Hopefully nothing more happens.

n4anny
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby n4anny » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:51 pm

I am glad I was able to help you in stopping your mother. I wish someone had reported him because I might not have lost either. I would like to contact you and give you some additional info. Reach me at the forum´s email system
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out poster´s email address from public view ;)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:02 pm

N4anny

Please know that you and the other victim may not necessarily have the same mafia to perform the crime. Pictures of photo victims can be used by hundreds of gangs at same time, same or different countries if they seem to be profitable for them.
Man on the photos has absolutely nothing to do with scam.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

n4anny
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby n4anny » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:11 pm

Thank you. I understand could be different person but would be interesting because I have located a few so far and they are the same person based on voicemail we have been able to compare. I am happy knowing I helped one person stopped before losing.

n4anny
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby n4anny » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:01 am

my local station did an interview with me regarding this scam. To view go to kvoa.com, n4t investigator/ dating deception. You can also see another tv interview with me and another victim in CO. To see that go to cbsdenver.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:34 pm

Thank you for going the extra mile making these crimes public :applause:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Tawanda334
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tawanda334 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:04 pm

His emails is henrigregoire7@gmail.com I think I was talking to the same man met on match.com , went by the name of Henri Gregoire, phone number was traced to Phoenix Arizona , 623-252-6850 ,he was on the oil rigcontractor in The gulf of Mexico was from California had a daughter who needed money sent to the grandmother for her birthday party. Was French spoke to him once on the phone after that had a hard time because he was on the rig and not allowed to use his cell phone. Extremely well spoken, spoke of God and scriptures was going to come visit me set me up a itinerary from the airlines, but I ended up having issues with the broken parts needed $2000 to get more parts sent to him . Sent him money for The parts and the trip ended up getting canceled to see me because of the parts were stuck in customs needed $2000 to get them out . So when I didn't send that money he ended up flying to the country Georgia where he supposedly had money in offshore account . But when he got there he was picked up for tax invasion and held in a jail there . Where he then contacted me with a lawyer's number and email from the country Georgia who I was supposed to contact to help get him out , fortunately my cell phone did not allow me to call other countries so the lawyer called me repeatedly asking for $500 retainage fee. I have all the numbers and the emails if that would help anyone? Has anyone ever seen this man ? Tho I think the mo sounds like Michael Richardson I'm not sure. When I questioned his daughter's birthday party I am needing money for that he sent me these pictures of his his passport and him holding up the sign . I also have the name of the woman in Florida who I sent the money to . Lawyers name, Goirgi Davit 011-995-921-24743 Tbilisi Georgia ,email ,barrister.law.firm606@gmail.com Another email was malcp274@gmail.com his friend Phil. I of course am heartbroken but also would like answers as to who this really is and please let's stop this before others lose there hard earned money to these scammers !

barrister.law.firm606@gmail.com -->> reported in here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=115090

Tawanda334
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Tawanda334 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:19 pm

Sorry I'm trying to load images of Henri Gregoire and Daughter

Return to “White Males”