It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Shaye Lynne Haver

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aquila » Sat May 21, 2016 11:02 pm

Picture and name stolen from Capt Shaye Lynne Haver:
RPO-->>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaye_Lynne_Haver

Shaye H: tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6040190423

Last Active:2 hours ago
Profile Views: 3 times
Profile Skin: Default

Hello welcome my friend
I am miss Shaye Lynne Haver from Texas,America i like to meet a good friend here on this dating site although i am very busy now with my work at the moment but I will like you to write me directly to my gmail address here (shaynerangerdept82@gmail.com) for easy communication so that I will furnish you with more details about me and send you my pictures ok...!

Last edited by Igulinka on Sat May 21, 2016 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Shaye H - shaynerangerdept82@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat May 21, 2016 11:23 pm

sexafspraak.nl/nederland/sex-groningen/52603-afspraak-shaye+l.+haver
Shaye L. Haver
Region: Groningen
Sex appointment of ad Shaye L.
Hello my name is Mrs. Shaye Lynne Oats, 25 year old lady from the US, but at the moment I live in Groningen, Nertherland here in Schengen Europe .I am here I mean the man of my destiny the joy and happiness of my to meet life. This is my email: shaynerangerdept82@gmail.com Or you can write me on my outlook hotmail ID: shaynnaver98@hotmail.com now So write to me I will give you more details about me and if you still need my pictures. ... I send! Hello my name is Ms. Shaye Lynne Oats, 25 years old lady from American but presently I live in Groningen, Nertherland here in Schengen Europe .I am here to meet the man of my destiny I mean the joy and happiness of my life. This is my Email: shaynerangerdept82@gmail.com Or you can write me on my outlook hotmail ID: shaynnaver98@hotmail.com So write me now I will give you more details about me and if you still need my pictures .... I 'll send OK!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Shaye H - shaynerangerdept82@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat May 21, 2016 11:28 pm

ciddiask.com/profil/shayehavermaria1/1249236
shayehavermaria1
Picture above.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

shayehavermaria@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello dear,
My name is Lt. Shaye Haver I need real love and am interested
in you, also having something very important to tell
you,please reply to private email shayehavermaria@ hotmail.com and i will
tell you that,
With love
Lt. Shaye Haver

z, ShayeHaver
45, Lome, Togo
Last seen 7 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑90, in Hungary.

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Shaye H - shayehaver22@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:58 pm

Shaye H
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7324815984

Languages: English, Français, Español - España

Hello My name is shaye haver,i am here to make new friend,i like your profile picture,
i think i am interested to know you more,contact me to my private email shayehaver22@gmail.com
for about myself,and i will attach my pictures to you in return of your mail,
let get acquaintance if you wish i am waiting for your mail to my email at shayehaver22@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Shaye H - shayehaver22@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:51 am

Hangouts Avatar:

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Shaye Haver Maria - shayehavermari@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:25 pm

shayehavermari@hotmail.com

CD
shayehavermaria1

Female , 26 , seeking Male
new york, alabama

It's a pleasure to meet you, I am Shaye Haver Maria, a United States military officer from united state of America i am working with a rescue team here in Libya, please write to me in my email address shayehavermari@hotmail.com i have an important thing to discus with you, i will like you to reply me so that i can explain my aim of contacting you with my pictures, regards, Shaye Haver Maria shayehavermari@hotmail.com

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

MERCY Francis - misbella77@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:17 pm

scammer also here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p464500
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 15#p516595

mail.ru/
MERCY francis
32 years

Hello,
(misbella77@hotmail.com
i wish you good love and happy day, It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on my search for friendship I must tell you that there is something special in you that i will like to know about, please contact me on this email address (misbella77@hotmail.com so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about myself. i promise you will like it. I will be happy to know a little about you and hobbies,
mercy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Shaye Lynne Haver - shayecicinantitexaco247ranger@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Profile not available for view.

Groningenbae12
26 y/o woman
Cooper, USA

Hello dear friend

this is Shaye Lynne Haver from cooper cove Texas,America I like to tell you about me and send you my pictures but i am busy now due to my profession as a Lieutenant in the military so please write me here (shayecicinantitexaco247ranger@gmail.com) for further relationship , intimacy, get-together, details about me ,my future goals and aspirations ok
Date: 2017-04-26 17:23:56

...... Mail is out, let's see what we can do for her!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Hello Dear Friend xxxxxxx

Wow nice meeting you from the dating site...is a great opportunity to come across a handsome personality like you . Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal,I saw your message you left behind for me here on my gmail .With all excitement and pleasure I am replying your message right now .

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in (Libya). Sorry for contacting you so late without your permission but I hope we can establish a good relationship since we are meeting here for the first time.

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about me, My name is Lieutenant Shaye Lynne Haver a US Citizen and a Lieutenant in the US Army , from Copperas Cove,in Texas, i graduated from a Texas High School, in Texas where i was a cross country runner and a soccer player too. I also graduated from the US Army Ranger School . Presently i am in (Libya) at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in (Libya).

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religion is Christianity (Roman Catholic), I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship dose not count the distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always say i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you privately in my next mail based on confidentiality so that you will give me an advice and solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent response from you soon.

Yours faithfully
Lieutenant Shaye Lynne Haver

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:44 pm

Hello companion

Thank you for your mail . You are a beautiful personality I could perceive your splendor from the body of your written speech(message) ,you are so educated and learned .Anyway i am honored and dignified speaking with a caliber of person like you and am also glad for your interest in this relationship. I hope you and your family are fine. I am also fine here but just that things are not so easy for me here in this country Libya because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked here by suicide car bombers and stubborn ,adamant Islamic insurgents sometimes called recalcitrant who just refuse to surrender their wicked acts of child abduction and terrorism but i give thanks to God for saving my life everyday.

Dear, like i informed you about something very important to share with you. My military unit was among those who were deployed and fought in Libya in 2011 for the Operation Odyssey Dawn which was the U.S. code name for the American role in the international military operation in Libya to enforce United Nations Security Council Resolution during the initial period of 19–31 March 2011, which continued afterwards under NATO command as Operation Unified Protector.

This operation started as a result of the frequent threats of attack to the civilians and civilian populated areas in the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya region, including Benghazi, by pro-Qadhafi forces while excluding a foreign occupation force of any form on any part of Libyan territory.

In response, the United States established "Operation Odyssey Dawn", which is the U.S. contribution to a multilateral military effort to enforce a no-fly zone and protect civilians in Libya. During this operation U.S. Military and coalition forces quickly established command of the air over Libya’s major cities, destroying portions of the Libyan air defense network and attacking pro-Qadhafi forces deemed to pose a threat to civilian populations. This gave way to the arrest of Libyan Rebels and seizure of hidden resources used for the sale and purchase of arms and ammunition by rebels in Libya .

Listen to this,during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a catchment area of bags and sacks located deep into tunnels several kilometers down into the ground in some of those bags were hard drugs while some of them had weapons of war and many other sacks/bags were richly loaded with funds (money) in these tunnels . We gathered these bags together that contain huge amount of money that belonged to the Italian-Arab Colonial revolutionaries suspected to come from Milan,Italy, from where Islamic Arab Mercenaries are donating funds to Libya to fight against American and British forces who are still on the Libyan soil so that these Libyan revolutionaries can take advantage of the large Libyan Oil and Petroleum resources which I believe they are using the money in buying weapons and ammunitions for war ! After the discovery of these funds it was agreed by all our military parties present here in that mission that the money would be shared among us.

Dear, out of the total funds my own quota of the share was € 8,450,000 euros (eight million four hundred and fifty thousands euros), right now i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is neatly packed and arranged in a trunk box and closed with an automatic pneumatic device that uses a sensor and digital technology when you enter the password of he box on the monitor screen then push the "enter" button the box will open . The same operation is repeated when you want to shut the luggage box. So as i was saying my share of the total fund shared among us in the underground tunnel is € 8,450,000 euros and I am looking for how to evacuate the luggage box safely to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment i am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months there will be no risks involved.

Everything has been properly taken care of ...all that you need to do is to secure the luggage box as soon as it arrives in your country then hide the box in a safe location or archive where no one will know about its location and wait for my arrival to come to your country five days after the luggage box has successfully arrived in your country at your residential address .

Dear, due to my position in service, i kept these funds in a treasure box and deposited it to a Shipping maritime courier and Security Company here as my family items and personal belongings, i don't have bank account here and due to my military position in the civil service , I cannot transfer the fund because all our activities here are recorded and monitored, also our military communication here are only radio messages and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to level of crisis everyday, i have made a solid arrangements with a Shipping maritime courier and Security Company, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, i need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, i shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until i meet you, dear i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversations i have been having with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in the military services.

Please no telephone conversations with civilians/foreigners are allowed here in this military operation we are not permitted to share our phone numbers or whatsapp nos. with civilians who are foreign to this operation this is in accordance with the American military policy "Military Commissions Act of 2006" 'also known as HR-6166" which does not allow the use of mobile telephones and skype , video communications to communicate with civilians especially foreigners from within and/or outside the said country of military combat....during any military operation involving the U.S. and other nation(s) for the sake of accomplishing a successful mission in the military combat .

Dear, i pray and I believe you will not betray my confidence, but rather take me as your own blood sister or your wife or your business partner since the fund will be invested under your control. Although you may wonder why I am revealing myself to you so soon without first of all knowing you so deeply, it is better i reveal my self to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignorance . At this moment i have so much fear in me because i have survived two bomb attacks here, so i need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain blessed, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always taken good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
From Tripoli,Libya

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Hello Dear xxxxxxx,

actually you gave me a tough time by asking me to upload a copy of my passport . I say this is very risky as i had to go into the main town of Tripoli to a business center where I could find the activities of
printing ,photocopy and ID lamination being rendered as services to public in one of the busiest streets in a popular district of Tripoli .

I had to go in private tracksuit (sports wears) so that I could disguise my american military uniform since Libyans hate Americans and do not like seeing Americans residing or doing business with them . I also hid my passport and made sure every body in the business center had gone remaining myself and the sole proprietor (owner)of the shop . I told the Libyan business man that "i am a retired military personnel in the US military I resigned from active military service due to my new career as a missionary in Islam ,then I greated him"Asalamu Alaikum"and he responded "Walaikum Salam" then I told him to scan a copy of my passport and send it to my gmail id : (shayecicinantitexaco247ranger@gmail.com)
which he kindly did . Although he asked me a lot of questions if i were a christain I told him i converted to Islam as soon as i found the "truth" in Islam ! So the man was happy with me and hugged me and even kissed me telling me welcome ...whereas deep inside me i knew he was an informant to Libyan suicide bombers . The man is among those informants installed by Libyan terrorists to watch the streets and report to the ISIS terrorists camps here in Libya as soon as americans who are christains walk past his shop . Well I quickly did the scanning paid him his money and left his shop as fast as i could !

So thanks for your mail which was well understood but do not be afraid there's no risk involved in this relationship .

Secondly,I want to explain to you about the material box (where my own share of the commission of the fund is packed) so that you will understand that there is no risk in it . I promise and guarantee you that there is no risk involved in this consignment luggage box .It is 100% risk-free . I have already paid for the delivery and shipment cost of the luggage to your country ,in case you are scared if you will pay shipping cost ,there is no shipping cost to be paid because I've taken care of that ! I filled a form in the customer care(customer service) manager's office about the shipment . There on the form I was asked to write a final destination where I wanted the luggage to be delivered on shipment . I asked the shipping company to wait and give me sometime to look for someone who will provide me a postal address where I can deliver the luggage in his/her country very far away from Libya !

This is the reason why i wrote you from the social network I found your profile just for you to provide any residential postal address in your country(it may not be your real postal address ,it may be any postal address that you know the luggage will be safe there upon delivery in your country) .

Moreover this luggage box is where I packed my share of the funds we realized in the underground tunnels of Libya during one of our military raids in Libya . Libyan Talibans do not put their money in the banks so that the government and western forces will not freeze their bank accounts instead they prefer to hide their money in deep underground tunnels while some other wealthy Libyan citizens prefer to hide their money in polythene bags buried deep into the ground in the lonely bushes where people cannot easily have access to the money.

Right now I am looking for a way to smuggle this luggage box out of this region for safety and security reasons .If the luggage box remains here in Libya one day the Libyan or American internal intelligence operating in this country may seize the luggage box and ask me several questions how I came about the luggage box .This is the reason why i want to take the box out of this region .Hence my contacting you from the social network where I saw your profile.

Furthermore I assure you that this is a real event and not a child's play or a movie like you may think . You will not face any risk because everything has been planned properly . It is 100% risk-free as i told you earlier....please take this very serious and do not disclose the content of the box to any one around you . The fund is clean and it does not belong to any one for now since our millitary seized it from the Revolutionaries here in Libya who use this fund to purchase large ammunition and all sorts of weapons of mass destruction from China,Russia and Korea and store up these weapons secretly in their hiding places ("terrorist camps" in underground tunnels)here in Libya for the purpose of fighting against American and British forces in the region .

Actually we were suppose to inform our military head office in Pentagon and Washington D.C. in American about this fund we found in the tunnels but we rather chose to keep this information secret and share the money among ourselves here . Those revolutionaries are still being hunted down ....it is believed many of them fled out of the country of Libya across the Mediterranean Sea to Italy ...where they had come from but no clue has been found about where they really are presently !

Be rest assured that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem or risk in the future .

Meanwhile,every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you in your place has been made , through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box in your country, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose this entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to reward you accordingly for youracceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service. I do not have any other safe place where to keep the money this is why I contact you !

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and 100% risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone for any reason whatsoever !

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Royal Express Shipping Company), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.

For us to finalize every arrangements kindly to send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

Send me your required details below urgently to forward to the shipping company for the delivery of the consignment luggage box to your country ;

Your full names:...........

Your residence address :..............

Your Post code:.................

Your current City of residence :......................

Your Country of residence :...................

Your Country of Origin (if different from Your Country of residence) : ............

Your Age :..........................

Your Telephone number :.........

Your Profession :................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. Alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

Attached below is a scanned copy of the photo of my passport and a scanned copy of the picture of
the luggage box which is in transit ....i'm waiting for a cool response from you to forward me your residential address to the shipping company so that I will give instructions on how to contact this shipping company
for the delivery of the luggage box correctly at your residential address .

I wait your immediate response
Love and care from

28846744187438410665618355744395.....the_consign.jpg: 17/07/11; 04:39pm; Leica Camera AG M8 Digital Camera

passport_military_shaye_Lynne_Haver.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 04, 2017 4:26 am

hello are you going to send me the details of your postal address so that I can send the contact details and name of the shipping company holding my luggage box ?

I wait your reply
Shaye Lynne Haver

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

shaye.haver24@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 05, 2017 7:04 pm

shayehaver
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: Texas
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Athletic
Ethnicity:

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice trust humble partner for a business relationship.

shaye.haver24@gmail.com

IP: 197.148.102.231 Lomé, Togo

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lieutenant.shaye@yahoo.com, shayeheeree@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri May 12, 2017 7:57 pm

My Dearest,
Am Sorry for the intrude to your privacy, My names are Lieutenant Shaye Lynne Haver of the United States military officer, presently in Syria something sparked my interest at your amazing profile here in(x.com), can we create a more closer relationship, most of all,i have an important issue to discuss with you, here is my email address (lieutenant.shaye@yahoo.com). I am waiting for your candid response directly to my mail box.
Kises and Hugs
Shaye

shaye
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

Am Sorry for the intrude to your privacy, My names are Lieutenant Shaye Lynne Haver of the United States military officer, presently in Syria

shayeheeree@gmail.com

IP: 197.148.101.229
Continent: Africa
City: Lomé

Return to “Military scams”