It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:10 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of David Hart

African scammers posing as white men.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat May 04, 2013 11:37 pm

pictures are stolen from an Australian model David Hart:
http://www.starnow.com/davidhart7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

was blpdavid on idating4you, but got booted. :twisted:
mugu is also using the real man's name.

junkmail:
WOW!!! They say a picture is worth a million words. I am almost speechless from yours. But I don't intend to spend the time boring you with how good you loo. hope we can get more close with out communication more often. never mind here is my privet email dhart1953@rocketmail.com
Best Regard
David.

Image Image

Received: from [197.242.113.91] - Nigeria

Hey,

Its nice to hear from you...how are you doing today? and how is your weekend going so far? sorry you can fund my profile anymore, myself cant fund my profile, i don't really no what is the problem.Hope we can get more close with out communication more often than this. Well am David from Australia but presently live in Washington DC :liar: 5ft10inchs Tall, 53yrs old a widower but have a daughter am an Architect and a Contractor with registration in several less developed Countries in Europe, Asia and within America and I am into road construction and repair.

I must be frank that knowing you is a thing of Joy and I look forward to meeting with you soonest in person if things work out for us. I will desire to know you better such as what is your favorite color, your best food, the most interesting place you want to be?

What attributes and attraction do you want in your man, what do you hate to notice in your man?

Tell me about yourself; as in what qualities you think you possess and it is rare among women which any man will die for. please tell me where originality where you from.

Gina, its wonderful to know you, and I look forward to meet with you in person soonest. To be frank with you, I am filled with so much thoughts within as I already promised myself never to fall in Love since my Ex-wife died.

But, now I am having a re-think cause I am always lonely on Weekends because of the way myself and my Ex always lay in each other arms when she was alive. Although I promised myself never to Love again but I can't help it any more and that is why I am looking for someone to share my feelings with.

I want us to take this serious as I am having a great soft spot for you. I am a straight person that finds it difficult to be diplomatic with the truth.

I am a serious minded person and I seek for a long time relationship that might end up in marriage in the nearest future but starting as mere friends.

I prefer to be defeated saying the truth than to win by lies; I prefer a lady that is not ashamed to say who she is or what she has been through.

My favorite meal depends on the sea food attached to it and I love it grilled. How about you Reply?

Yours Sincerely,
David.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of David Hart

Postby Myra » Thu May 16, 2013 6:03 pm

James Muller

no email address yet, but liked me on zorpia :D

... give me your yahoo messenger id so i can add you as your friend.

Name: james

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of David Hart

Postby Myra » Sat May 18, 2013 9:21 am

my James Muller from Ghana :mrgreen:

okay this my email address..james_u2013@live.com
do you have msn or skype

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joe; <joemadna@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:44 pm

madna123

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: los angeles
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living with me
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I have to say, I've been told that I'm quite charming. But of course, I can't judge myself! People have described me as serious, and I take that as a compliment. I love to laugh and make others laugh, people often say I'm quite humorous. I think enjoying life is so important, so I would definitely say that I'm fun-loving. I have the spirit of an adventurer, I love to explore, meet new people, to do and see new things. I've never lacked confidence, I guess that's one thing which has contributed to my success. I have a very positive and optimistic outlook on life, for me, the glass is always half full! If being romantic is a crime, then I'm guilty as charged. I think romance is a form of art

AOL Inc.
OrgId: AOLIN-1
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Joe Madna from California City, lives in Los Angeles

https://www.facebook.com/joe.madna" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

hartddmm@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:09 pm

badoo.com/en/0428086685/
Prince, 55
London

This is my skype email hartddmm@outlook.com just search for my skype ith this email ok .. have a nice day
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

david432196@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue May 16, 2017 11:20 am

David Hart
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New Haven Connecticut
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I'm a Medical Doctor, i will love to meet a honest woman that will love and respect me.

david432196@yahoo.com

IP: 41.189.161.50 Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Felix Hart, 929-244-0434

Postby Bix » Mon May 22, 2017 3:37 am

Pics are actor/model, David Hart
https://w ww.starnow.com/davidhart7/photos/7241744

zorpia.com/profile#!FelixHart
Felix, 57
Gosport, UK

Hello sexy i saw your pic and i like you text me (929) 244-0434

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Hart, davidhart89@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:25 am

tagged.com/profile/6066292995
David H
47 · Brooklyn, NY

Hello pretty lady,how are you ?nice meeting you here,please i just came across your profile here and I wish to know more about you,please am not use to write on this site,because of the nature of my work ok.please here is my email Id Davidhart89@yahoo.com, pleasure meeting you here,hope to hear from u soon in my email ok.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Donaldpall - Planwell4groups@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:01 am

Planwell4groups@gmail.com

MD

Donaldpall
62 - Male / Straight
White/Caucasian / Catholic
Height: 5'11"
Non-Smoker / Has Children
New York, NY, US

In My Own Words…
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a nice guy looking for the right woman and for that someone special who i can hold hands with always and forever.I am good person at heart.I have my life and my things as I want, but I am missing the right woman to share them with. I am educated and have great morals.I am always in a good mood,and I do not let people bring me down or get people down,very supportive to people and will be to my partner.I am very active and enjoy going out.I love romance!,I love sunsets, good conversation, cooking, the beach, candlelight dinners, dancing salsa or country western, traveling and life!I am independent,successful and attractive.I love woman's touch,intelligence,observation and enjoy the sharing and giving in a relationship.I seek for a permanent relationship.I do not care if she has children or not.I also have mine and I love children and if she has it will not bother me.I like to share all the things in live with my soul mate and I adore intimacy.I love to dance and hang around the beach but want it to be with you always and forever.I like to cuddle while watching movies or tv.I am very comfortable with myself and sucessful in what I set my mind on.I enjoy all types of food but my favorite is all kinds but not much spices ones.I am easygoing,I’d also describe myself as open-minded,creative,passionate and spontaneous.I m a man with a good sense of humor and love meeting new people but not the bad ones. Friendship is a foundation of a strong relationship.Are you willing to take the time to get to know me and who knows what develops..Honest,Affectionate, Adventures, Faithful, Independent.I could tell you how great I am,yet I will leave that for you to decide after our chats and meetings..I'm a kid at heart who likes to laugh and I Can't stop the spirit when it moves me...
I speak these languages: English
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I want to meet that someone special who is really focused and know whats right and good.Am seeking to meet my Soul Mate, Queen of my heart,my Bride,Best Friend, Partner, Lover,Apple Of My Eye,to GO EVERY Where I go,WE Go!!!Reading some of you ladies profiles has given me a new Hope.I also want to meet some one,who is caring,faithful,communicative,loyal,generous,understanding,future driven,honest,truthful,faithful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or marrige ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person.Some one who knows what to offer in life to a man,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always beem dreaming to meet in my life.forget about your past experience,everyone has his or her own past but live must till move on and you need to start a new life all together with me.Give it a shot with me and let nature take everything over for us.

Lets Explore our future love life together and see what the future hold for us two,True love and pure honesty is what i seek for on here

CHAT

From Donaldpall

Wed, Jan 31, 2018
5:39 PM
Delete
It happens. That gave me the reason to be here and search as my son stays with the Nanny and now on his own. How are you. Am Donald. Can we get along to know a few about ourselves?

From Donaldpall

Thu, Feb 1, 2018
10:18 PM
Delete
Good to hear from you. Planwell4groups@gmail.com ....
I will be looking up to read from you and see more of your cute look.

Chears

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donaldpall - Planwell4groups@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:29 pm

RPO:
Actor David Hart.

SKYPE ID: jayjay92387
Jergensen James
chicago, United States
Born: Monday, June 12, 1978

Hangouts and G+
plus.google.com/u/0/103846984097715061621
Gilberto Destino
IMF Grants Fund Liason Office.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Hart, drdavidhart1@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:49 pm

interpals
drdavidhart1 David, 50 y.o.
Los Angeles, United States [Current City & Hometown]

Hello and how is your weekend going?.I hope fine.My name is David,50 years.
I am a doctor specializing in orthopedics presently working with the international red cross society in the middle east but will be moving to London next month where my daughter resides.
I am searching for someone to share my life with.I was once married,but lost my wife in a car accident three years ago.Life has been quiet and lonely since then.
I am a simple and easygoing person who appreciates life and nature.
Tell me more about yourself.you can write directly to my email (drdavidhart1@outlook.com).
take care and have a lovely day.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David Hart - drdavidhart1@outlook.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:15 pm

RPO: Australian actor and model David Hart

Connect here:
viewtopic.php?t=60276#p312645

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:11 am

diamonds.dating/
James10i
57, Man, Single
Brooklyn, United States
Looking for: Woman
50 - 64 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
About me huh.... Well I’d probably smile and say hi to you if we were strangers passing
on the street. I believe in kindness, love, Godfearing. I will share more when we talk.

What I am doing with my life
I’m doing great.

Things I like about myself
God fearing man.

My favourite outdoor activities are
Movies, sport ,walk ,camping ,fishing ,traveling etc.

My favourite indoor activities are
Reading watching News etc

Image Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:21 am

clones at;
Wamba/ Dave Terras
61 year, Libra
Ghana, Accra
I'd like to meet: a girl

love.mail.ru/ Liam
47 years old, Sagittarius
United States, Chicago
I'd like to meet: a girl age 36 - 80 years old
Ethnicity: Caucasus native
Education: Academic degree

eudating.site/man/66499
My name: Jamesniks
I'm from: GB United Kingdom
City of: London
I'm need: a female 40-75 years old for relationship
Some words about myself:
I am a man of High Moral Integrity...Kind and Very Supportive, smart, funny, inscrutable, loving, easy to talk to, independable, kind, honest, And Loyal.Am a GOD fearing man and in everything i do put GOD first, course he leads me through the part i take..I believe in Christian values as this is what guides .my life.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Kelvin Williams, williamskelvin975@gmail.com & 516-308-9756

Postby Bix » Sat May 25, 2019 8:00 am

eskimi.com/full?id=25826403
kelvin7768
Location Nigeria, Abraka :twisted:

I am from Germany, but specifically I live in New York in Yemen under a contract with the UN, and you?
I'm a medical doctor
are you on hangout or whatsapp
i prefer chatting there
send me your number or email so we can talk
hear is my number write me on WhatsApp 5163089756
hear is my email williamskelvin975@gmail.com write me on hangout

Return to “White Males”