It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com Part 3

African scammers posing as black women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hellen Omini - hellenomini@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:37 pm

jola.co.za/users/view/3539/profile
Username: hellenomini 
I'm: Female
Looking for: Male
Partner age: 18-80
Birth date: 20 January 1998

Please reply to my email address (hellenomini@hotmail.com)

Hellen Omini - hellenomini@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grant Rangler - hellenomini@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:39 pm

milosna-zagroda.pl/
Grant Rangler, 41 years
Activity: Online now
Birthday: 02-22-1976
Place: love, Poland
same pic above :)

Please reply to my email address (hellenomini@hotmail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rita Michael - missritamichael@outlook.fr

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Profile not available for view.

rita2
22 y/o woman
Akron, USA

Dearest one
I got your contact information through this site,and i decided to contact you,hoping that by the grace of God you will successfully assist me out from my situation after my seven days and fasting over seeking for an guardians. I am Miss Rita Michael, (22 years old) the only daughter of (late chief Steven Adams Michael) who was a famous and wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of ivory coast. i am seeking for your urgent attention to help me transfer the sum of (10,000,000.00) ten million united state dollar into your nominated bank account oversea as an investments purposes, such as real estates managements and stock markets. The fund was deposited in fixed suspense account. please i am willing to offer you 20% out of this my total fund as your commission for your urgent assistance to me.
please kindly write immediately for more important details concerning this my mutual transaction,Please contact my email for more details.( missritamichael@outlook.fr )
Yours
Faithfully.
Miss Rita Michael
Date: 2017-03-24 12:07:15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Victoria - victoria1162@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sun May 28, 2017 11:53 am

zorpia.com/victorvictor0403
victor
19, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen Yesterday
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Poland

HELP ME PLEASE

Email: victoria1162@yahoo.com
My name is Miss Victoria Jenny looking for a trustworthy, sincere and honest someone like you who can help me in this time of needs.

My father is Rufus Okana, during the civil and political crisis in our country, my parents together with my three sisters was poisoned by heartless elements that called themselves his brother and wicked relatives. Fortunately for me, I was in the school when this tragedy took place to my family. I was in coma for almost two weeks. But I thank the almighty God because I never knew that I could support the shock of losing almost my whole family. That is by the way. Right now I am still here in Cote d'Ivoire with but very unsafe for me. I'm living in great fear and bondage. I intend leaving this country as soon as possible but only one thing kept me back. My late father has deposited with one of the prime institution in Europe the sum of money, $5.5Million USD, for onward transfer to any bank abroad

But unfortunately he did not complete the transaction before he died. I have all the documents concerns this money in the security company in Holland and receipt of deposit with which my late father made the deposit, I have mapped out 25% out of the total money for your help and assistances because it looks stupid for me trying to confide in a total stranger I never met before . By instinct I am convinced you are an honest person and you have the capacity to handle this transaction with me. As soon as it is done, I will come over to meet you and spend the rest of my live in your country. I wish to invest the money into estate business and other good business you may propose. I promise to greatly compensate you for any assistance you may offer me. I do not know how you may feel about this but I want you to take this very serious and confidential. Down here, I am living in fear because enemies, uncles and wicked relatives of my parents are hunting for us. Please let me know your mind concerning my proposal to you, please contact me with this email (victoria1162@yahoo.com)

With her loving arms

Miss Victoria

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

gracestevedonald@gmail.com, princejossy@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Subject: Hii
hello how are you please contact me in my email Address for more communication i will tell you more try to contact me for further information here at' (gracestevedonald@gmail.com)

IP: 154.124.91.21 Dakar, Senegal

graforkise
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: alabama
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'0 - 5'3 (151-160cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

i will tell you letterri will tell you letterri will tell you letterri will tell you letterri will tell you letterri will tell you letterri will tell you letterri will tell you letterri will tell you letterri will tell you letterri will tell you letterr

=> w.cloudromance.com/graforkise

Graforkise : " ... Looking for a Man between 18 and 80 years.... "
graforkise dating site

About Me:
i will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letterv

Actions Particulars
Send a message Gender : Woman
Chat With graforkise Age : 27
wink at graforkise City : Bungoma
Add to Friends Country : united state
Last Active : 29/09/2016

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

halima_amah1@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Subject: hi
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?MY NAME IS CHRISTINNE AND IAM THE ONE ON THE PICTURE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOU KNOW AND WE CAN ALSO CHAT ON SKYPE IF YOU WISH TO SEE ME LIFE AND THAT WILL BE BETTER FOR US.WE MAY ALSO MEET AND CHAT ON FACEBOOK OR IMO OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA BUT I SPEAK FRENCH MOSTLY BUT CAN SPEAK ENGLISH A LITTLE BUT CAN WRITE BETTER.I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL.WRITE ME ON halima_amah1@yahoo.com

mavieforlife
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: yaounde
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: Black / African descent

Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

real,faithful,sincere,truthful and with sense of humour..............................................................................
IP: 129.0.45.237
State/Region: Centre
City: Yaoundé

=> .facebook.com/halima.amah
Halima Amah
Cheick Anta Diop de dakar
Worked at Self
Studied at Cheick Anta Diop de dakar
ImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Samada Patrick - samadapatrick@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Samada
24 y/o woman
New York, USA

hello it is my pleasure to meet you here,
how are you, my name is Samada you can know more about me
when you reply me on my email (samadapatrick@hotmail.com)
Date: 2017-10-03 08:39:27

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amanda Williams - williamsamanda784@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:45 pm

zorpia.com/williamAmand0214
william
27, Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for anything with a man
aged 35-99, in Poland.

My name is Amanda, I saw your profile on zorpia.com
I have a special reason to contact you, contact me
me directly to my private
address (williamsamanda784@gmail.com)
Thanks

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amanda williams - williamsamanda784@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Subject: Attached here is my picture

My Dearest,
(Compliment of the day)

I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day?. I seek a long term relationship with a family oriented person with the intentions of establishing a family where children will grow to be happy in the future.To me age differences is not a barrier what i just need from you is total love and caring. My name is Miss Amanda Williams I am (24year) single and never married, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and presently I am residing in the Red Cross camp here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. Williams Apu was one of the most successful entrepreneur in my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and I was the only child, so united nation take many of us to near by country Dakar Senegal where i am seeking asylum now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

My hobbies are; Cooking, Reading, I like to go to beach and I love to dance and make people laugh, my friends describe me as a funny person, I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture for you. though I am not all that photogenic,

I hope you wouldn't mind.
Thanks and take good care of yourself looking forward to read from you soon.

Yours Miss Amanda.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Amanda B - amanda88benson@yahoo.com

Postby Aquila » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:29 am

Amanda B
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6741459507

Languages: English
Ethnicity: Black

My name is Miss Amanda Benson,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like
to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture
for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (amanda88benson@yahoo.com) believe we can move
from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remember the distance,
colour or language does not matter but love matters allot in life miss Amanda (amanda88benson@yahoo.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda - lindaaddo80@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:30 pm

..... after long Time

lindaaddo
29 y/o woman
Berlin, Germany

Hello
My name is Linda,I am a single female looking for love and friendship, i was very happy to see your profile here and want to show interest and i believe that we can be good friends if we give each other a chance, please respond to me via (lindaaddo80@hotmail.com)
and i will send you my pictures and data, from there we can take it. I am waiting to hear from you,
(lindaaddo80@hotmail.com)'
Date: 2018-02-05 10:14:39

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Amanda williams - williamsamanda784@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Subject: Contact ATM department for your ATM Visa Card

Hello my dearest.
How have you been my dear? Hope all is well with you and your entire family. I have been so busy with my partner all this while and that is why I have not written you.

I am writing this mail to you regarding the news I received from Rev. Joseph Mathew. concerning the bank draft cheque of ($250.000.00) USD I kept with him on your behalf as a compensation. I was informed that the cheque is about to expire and for that, the Bank that issued the cheque might seize the money and send it to the Government's account as an unclaimed funds.

I contacted the bank for solution and they confirmed to me that the only solution is by issuing you an ATM VISA CARD urgently and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine around the world. So what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

The card center will send you an ATM VISA Card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets anywhere in the world. You are advised to Contact the General Manager atm department U.B.A send your information to him by email immediate release of your funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.

below is his,

Email Address:(atmdepartmentcenterub a22@gmail.com)
Phone:+221769664041
Address: Avenue Cheikh Anta Diop 547,Dakar, Senegal

Make sure you contact him as soon as possible and update me as soon you get it done with them.

God bless you
Best regards from Amanda

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Erica Mimi - erikasall7@yahoo.com, (346) 400-0592

Postby Igulinka » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:52 am

Erica Mimi
HI Dear
How are you today ;
it will be my pleasure to have person like you as my friend please i will like you to Contact me direct to my private email box here
(erikasall7 @yahoo.com)

Naomi Comfort
text me on (346) 400-0592

Textme 4134000106
Textme 413-400-0106

Tudi Henry
Hello my name is Miss Tudi,
i come across your profile today which looks nice to me and i am interested to have good relationship with you. I will like you to contact me here;( tudihenry505@gmail.com )
Yours Sincerely Tudi,

Kaley Kade
Hello handsome my name is Kaley and i am seeking for a soul mate who is faithful and caring to spend the rest of my life with. you can hit me up on hangout honestgirl117@gmail.com

Addelena Abula

Dearest how are you doing?
My Name is Adeena, i saw your profile and become interacted to know you better. Try to contact me through my Email.
(adeenaabdullah92@gmail.com)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Gloriaflynn0@gmail.com, lindaaddo80@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:33 pm

spam 1:
lindaaddo
Hello
My name is Linda,I am a single female looking for love and friendship, i was very happy to see your profile here and want to show interest and i believe that we can be good friends if we give each other a chance, please respond to me via
(lindaaddo80@hotmail.com)
and i will send you my pictures and data, from there we can take it. I am waiting to hear from you,
(lindaaddo80@hotmail.com)

spam 2:
My dear beloved in the Lord.
How are you doing today?
I'm sure this email will come as a surprise as we have never met before and you would also ask why I chose to be among the many Internet users in the world. The Internet has turd the world into global villages where you can reach anyone you've never met.
Before continuing, allow me to give you some of my biography. My name is Mrs Gloria Flynn 57 years old and wife of the late Sir Peter Flynn, a dual citizen of Switzerland, who died in a plane crash on Monday, September 7, 1998 during a flight from New York to Geneva. GMT 14:22 UK.

After the death of my husband, I became the leader of his investment. I'm sorry to burden you with my health. I recently diagnosed cancer. It has contaminated all forms of medical treatment, and now I have only a few months left to live, according to medical experts. I did not live my life very well because I've never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but the business of my deceased husband. Although I became very rich, I was never generous. I was always hostile to people and focused only on my business because that was the only thing that interested me. But now I regret all this because now I know that there is more to life than just having all the money in the world or wanting to ea. I believe that if God gives me a second chance to enter this world, I would live my life differently than I lived.

I have contacted you because I would like to have a personal and trusted relationship with you as I intend and am willing to facilitate the change of ownership for the transfer of my deceased husbands' deposits from my billions and to invest in your personal property. Charity payout to the less privileged and homeless.

I will wait for your answer with thanks for your due consideration. God is with you.
Sincerely,
Gloria Flynn
(Gloriaflynn0@gmail.com)

lindaaddo
Looking for Male
Age 38 y.o.
Country Germany
City berlin
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Black
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Student
Occupation i will tell you letter
Description
Personal Description i will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letteri will tell you letter

41.66.229.66 Accra, Ghana

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

tudihenry505@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:54 pm

facebook.com/thermo.yagouba
Alfa Yagouba Kandé
Dear pls contcat me through my( tudihenry505@gmail.com )

same pic also here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=71791&start=225#p520298

Return to “Black Females”