It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: edwin frank - franklipton2017@gmail.com, edwinfrank223@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:26 pm

hello i saw your message and i write you back please replyi will appreciate if you get in touch with me on my email address ok thanks so much for you urgent

IP: 197.251.140.116 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Hello My Dear ,

I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman.I like you and I believe

that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once

again my name is frank Lipton I am 56 years old. a native of Atlanta Georgia, United States of America.I am happy to find you in my present and I will like

to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute I have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. i lost my wife

three years ago in a car crash. I have a daughter who is 12 years old. My daughter's name is Betty. She is a good and intelligent girl and i take her to high

esteem because she is my carbon copy.I work as regular military personnel in America army serving the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan . Though the war

is over we are consolidating the security frame work and assist the Afghanistan i's security forces in training till next year but I am coming home for my

retirement is due by the year 2017

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being

grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving man, jovial, Kind, easy going, lovely and

passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, music, horse

riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life

with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who

is willing to share Her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for

me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos and some

beautiful flowers. And also please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos to me

I wish you a wonderful day and angelic love I hope to hear from you soonest.
Best regards and God bless you
Frank Lipton
I picked some fragrant flowers
to bring to you today.
I gathered them together
and made a bright bouquet.

There were lovely pale pink roses
with petals paper thin,
I touched one with my hand
it felt soft against my skin.

I added perfumed lilies,
wet with morning dew,
And hope their special magic,
Speak of my love for you.
ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

MsNarked
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer: Robert Newman robert.new8838@gmail.com

Postby MsNarked » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:33 am

This male contacted me through Match.com in May- he doesn't have his profile on there anymore - this particular one anyway. Chatted for a while then we contacted each other through Gmail.

He says that he is with ISAF working in Damascus, Syria and about to retire back to England in 5 weeks or so. On Sunday he told me that he had received an award. He said that he wanted to send this and other valuable documents for me to look after until he came back home. The reason was that he had one more mission and this was even more dangerous so wanted to keep it safe. He trusted me completely.... I said yes but it didn't sit right with me so I did a bit of background searching and found your site. Followed your advice and lo and behold many of the phrases and even long paragraphs of text were repeated, word for word, in other posts about scammers. I put the photographs into google image search and there they were in post after post about scammers. He had even used a photo of someone in the army and cut and pasted his head on another's body so he seemed legit. Today I got the inevitable 'I am the the person that is helping Robert to send his parcel to you'. The thing is, he had even Skyped me - it definitely was the person in the photographs on the screen and live chatting although his 'sound didnt work' - perhaps so I wouldn't hear his accent.

Here are some of the things that he has written: The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship... And i think for this to happen we should be compatible, emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter a bit) and, yes, sexually... Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive "spark...” In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package...” Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss..

“I guess I'm looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad or ugly)... Someone who can relate about life and its ups and downs and will want to share them... I want my partner to be able to work together to obtain goals that we've both set... I'd like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple... I'd want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question. I want a friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of... I don't want to just live with someone; I want someone I can't imagine living without... I hope that makes sense?

There is more, can post if required.

Here is the letter from the supposed person deling with the parcel:

LUGGAGE DELIVERY !!!

Mubarak Mohammed <delivery.agency271@gmail.com>
5:57 PM (7 hours ago)

My name is Mr. Mubarak. Am the diplomat your husband Mr Robert told you about. Am to deliver some special package to you that contains some important documents and other stuffs which are important to him and you as he stated. I have a lot to do about this package since he told me that the package seem a lot to him and you so i have to make sure that nothing happens to the package. He also told me not to allow any living soul try opening it because it means a lot to him and you.he gave me the information i will used to deliver the package to you and i wanted you to confirm all the above details for me if they are all correct.

Name : xxxx xxxxx

Address : xxxx xxxxxx

Mobil Number : xxxxxxx

Nearest Airport : xxxxxxxxx

Madam please confirm the above details for me so i can know my destination

best regards,
Dip.Mubarak

I will add some photos so that others can be aware / beware about this scammer.
Regards,
MsNarked

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Robert Newman - robert.new8838@gmail.com, delivery.agency271@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:17 am

MsNarked

Thank you for reporting Nigerian mafia posing as this military man. Please BLOCK them and IGNORE. Surf safe online.

SKYPE ID: facebook:robert.new8838
Robert Newman
Born: Wednesday, May 29, 1963

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Allen - johnallensir@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 06:08:38 -0700
Subject: Hello dear friends,

Hello dear friends,
How do you do? Thanks, he gave me his email. So let me I tell myself, my name is John, I'm 58, I work
Machinery in Libya, my father is American and my mother from Russia, who was born in Russia and left
Poland when I was 3 years old to America,

I am the only child of my parents. I lost my parents when I was very young and grew up, it was hard and through. My childhood education was cheerful and happy because my mother was a wonderful mother who loved me and showed me so much passion and concern that it would not last long. I am simple and friendly,

I am not a perfect man, and I am not looking for the perfect woman, I am Loving, caring and responsible, I would enjoy cash, because I like to smile and be happy forever. I love music so much, one of my favorite songs is Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire. I also like country, jazz, blues and classical music.
My favorite classical music of composers: Mozart, Hayden, Bach,

Haendel, and Beethoven, I like to ride my bike, I do not smoke and I am sometimes drinking some whiskey and wine. Love should never be a buzz, but a deep sense of reading that and feeling in the eyes of the soul. Stress - that is, I'm going through here in Libya because of my character as an officer.

About my future, I want a future with a woman I can share everything, and we are both happy with each other. Now for me retirement papers almost ready to me to finally start a new life and the world, is why you did not contact you. Well aware of my wife, but now I am ready to start a new life and future.

Regards
I hope to hear from you, you can tell me something about yourself.

John.

Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Allen - johnallensir@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:44 pm

^^^^^ / johnallensir@gmail.com /
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7337817329
John A
Last Active: Online now!
Ethnicity: Native American
second pic above ;)

Chat;
Hi honey, how are you? Dear nice to meet you, sweetheart, you are a very pretty lady and I must admit that you look so good sir, what my name is John Allen I will be grateful if you give me your email address so that we can
get to know and share Take photos of each other to learn more about each other very well. I am anxiously waiting for answers

Hi thank you for your interest in communicating with me. I have your e-mail address, now very soon to write
an e-mail to my e-mail address, I wish you a nice day and mood! Check your email address is now good

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Staake on Google+

Postby jaga » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:06 pm

clones;
plus.google.com/u/0/115235203627700005210
Frank staake
Currently: Los Angeles, CA, United States
Formerly: Redondo Beach, CA, United States
#
plus.google.com/u/0/100659017847654766685
Frank Staake
She lives in San Francisco, California
job: UN Military Base Hospital
Orthorpedic

Image Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richmond Rodriguz, richmond370@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:52 am

frank lipton
@franklipton
Birthday: 1961-02-07
City: kabul

Hi there, I would consider myself a tall, above average looking male who wants a beautiful girl that is willing to travel to meet me. I’m very respectful with a keen interest in music and movies. Preferably I’d like a woman who shares these traits. Look forward to hearing from you!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

John Porter

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:42 am

Sgt John Porter
Skype....

sgt.porterjohn4
sgt.jporter50
live:sgt.pjohn40_1
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

jarda60
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Lucas Brown - Lucasbrown6080@gmail.com

Postby jarda60 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Hello Ladies,

This man is at hangounts his name Lucas Brown, 58 year old. Working for UN at ship in California. He contacted me by facebook but has closed the account.
Lucasbrown6080@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lucas Brown - Lucasbrown6080@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 pm

jarda60

Thank you for reporting a Nigerian mafia posing as this man. Please BLOCK mafia and IGNORE.

Hangouts Avatar:

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

CoolGuyInLadue116 - mjoe14160@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:42 am

mjoe14160@gmail.com

MD
CoolGuyInLadue116's Profile

About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: College Degree
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Unknown Eye Color

Öffentliches Profil
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an unpretentious, intelligent, curious, progressive thinking individual with an appetite for art, film, literature, music, sports, food, travel, good health, the outdoors. I never take myself too seriously and I also have a good sense of humor. I make an effort to follow the Golden Rule. I was baptized, I respect all other beliefs. I’m easy going and keep a positive attitude.I'm a very easy going type of man with a great sense of humor, caring,honest,loyal , understanding partnership and love kids very much as well even if their not mine.. Also I'm in the process looking for a Loving and charming woman, who is serious,Compassion,Honest, Not Selfish so we can spend the rest of our lifetime together.

From CoolGuyInLadue116

Di, Nov 14, 2017
10:12

Nice to hear from you. How long have you been single and what are you looking for? I would love to know more about you. Looking for a real and honest woman to grow old with. mjoe14160@gmail.com and i believe that we can have a chat there to know more about us well .. thank you

CHAT

From CoolGuyInLadue116

Di, Nov 14, 2017
3:07

Hi, how are you doing?. This online scene seems awkward. I would love to know more about you. I have been single for a couple of years now but this year marks a new beginning and want to find my last love. Your smile is heart warming. Joe!!!

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Philip Murphy, mphilip048@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:10 pm

skype..
Philip Murphy
live:mphilip048

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Porter James, moorejack202@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:34 pm

live:moorejack202

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frank Lipton, nanahillary@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:45 am

Frank Lipton again.....

Frank Lipton

Return to “Military scams”